Jpop/Jrock Satanic/Illuminati Influence

mimis

Established
Yes, she's naked. The most famous jrock gore pv is the well-known one by Dir En Grey:
They show naked women in American mvs as well, mostly in the explicit versions. I used to kind of like such atrocities but looking at it now I wonder how was I even looking at all of this??? Those things come straight from hell! That's why now I'm always sticking to Christ! The more you grow up, the more you'll see people don't mind this whole deception and they love it. People get used to this imagery and get nostalgic when they watch those mvs/movies later. That's why it's better to stay away from anything that makes you used to the system. The spectre of traps is wide as you see - from innocent looking to pure satanism.
I completely agree! I recently rewatched one of my favourite childhood animes - Yu-Gi-Oh! I was able to see the evil agendas creators were going for. Just the main idea of a pharoah saving the world is wicked. Adding to it the fact that the main force guiding the series is duels with monsters, captured in cards (that every fan used to buy and study as a kid)..it's just very messed up. And by the way I've noticed pattern in anime series that get turned into real life games. Beyblade also looks like innocent game with toys that spin but just like in YuGiOh in the anime the toys are possessed by spirits of monsters. It's hard to pick up on these things when you are young but when you grow up and realize the darkness within it, it's hard to accept it just because you are so used to all those childish memories associated with it. It trully makes me feel empty, everytime I see something I used to love for it's true nature... :/ but i guess there's no way around.
yami.jpg