Jpop/Jrock Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hello!
Since no one else opened the thread, I'll be the one to do it.

* We can post Kpop japanese releases here as well.
** We may even post about j-dramas/games/anime as well.

presenttense

Established
Miyavi has become a lot more satanic since he came to America. Plus he thought it was alright to dress his daughter like a boy. she's 8/9 for god's sake! she could just be a tomboy or going through a phase shes not fully grown or mature to make that decision for herself yet.

Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 3.12.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 3.01.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 3.22.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 3.10.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 3.10.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 4.35.14 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-01-14 at 3.14.47 PM.png

presenttense

Established
He has also allegedly cheated on his wife, melody with a bunch of groupies and musician alessia cara. I believe it. There are barely any photos of him and his wife together alone and when they are together alone in photos they usually look miserable. The only reason why they are married because while they were dating they weren't careful "getting in on" and ended up with a kid. lol. tldr its an open marriage they are only together because of the kids. adultery galore.

JimiJymy

Established
Wow Miyavi has changed a lot :eek:
I remember in the past I had a small notebook where I would write my favourites J-pop/rock music, I'll try to find it and look at the songs...
but I'm pretty sure that I am not going to find pretty things in it.

Frozenrose

Veteran

"There is no eternity
The sky I looked up was painted
A paradise that reached the end of self injury

Even if you kill, kill, or hurt many times
This heart can not heal
Because you are filling up
Continue to revive even if it breaks down
Tell me the meaning of living in this world
KILLING MYSELF"

Frozenrose

Veteran

Born- Haritsuke
"I am a sad clown.
I am the sad clown made into the show.
A crowd laughs seeing me.
You are also laughing at me.
Originally, I loved my individuality.
However, it is different now.
The soul has been sold.
Value is not in me.

I am a sad clown...
I am a sad clown...
I am a sad clown...
I am a sad...

Listen to the song of suffering.
Think of me.

This song is a sad shout.
May this song reach you!
I commit suicide before long.
You who cannot save me are bad.

This is a sad publicity stunt.
This is a sad advertisement act.
Value is acquired using death.
I am garbage.
But I am lonely.
Nobody turns.
I am a sad clown loved by nobody.
I would like to die truly.

Think of me.

This song is a sad shout.
May this song reach you!
I commit suicide before long.
You who cannot save me are bad.
Someone should help me.
I am a clown who sells a dream.
I am a valueless clown.
This is my real intention. "

Check the lyrics of others songs here:
https://katatsumurikataomoi.wordpress.com/tag/born/page/5/

RoccoV54

Rookie
Can’t believe perfume are still around they must be in their 40s by now haha, I love JPOP I don’t see anything suspect with Ayumi’s video I guess a group of people writhing around equates to a homosexual agenda girl bye

Ex-arianator4

Established
And what about anime? One of the most popular shows in Japan this year, SSSS.GRIDMAN, is thematically speaking the complete opposite of MK Ultra and anything resembling it. A show that was very popular in the West (not sure about Japan), Seishun Buta Yarou, also had themes antithetical to the likes of MK Ultra. Successful resolution of internal conflict is a pretty common theme in anime. Another show popular in Japan, Gegege no Kitaro (produced by a major studio and meant mostly for children), features a Western villain that is a giant eye in the sky capable of hypnosis. It plans to enslave the people of Japan--a process that requires a blood sacrifice--and it promises the heroes that they'll be spared if only they submit to him. They refuse, and defeat him.
Honestly I watch a lot of anime and I think anime must have a specific thread here in the forums. I must be the biggest otaku here. Having said that, I hope I don't come across as an anime expert that knows everything but I see most of the users here are Kpop fans and nobody talks about symbolism in anime shows.

I think there's a lot of satanic anime. While many Christian sites say anime is satanic, they mostly overreact by saying that all anime is satanic. There's a lot of good anime out there.

However, the mainstream ones are so so demonic. Have you ever seen those popular shounen (Naruto, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Fairy Tail)? All of them have the one eye sign and instances where 666 is mentioned.

That pyramid thing in Yugioh? The Millenium Puzzle? That's Illuminati af.

Flip Flappers is a magical girls anime and it talks about MK ultra and lesbianism. The whole anime is a reference to Alice in Wonderland. Plus the main characters are complete opposites. Even their hair color is dualistic (see below)

There's this episode from Little Witch Academia with the title "Sleeping Sucy". It has more occultic symbolism, but I'm sorry In don't have any screenshots on my phone. I don't plan on rewatching that. I dropped the anime after that episode. (i think it's episode no. 8)

Saiki Kusuo no Psi nan is another anime that features a male psychic. One of his powers is astral projection.

Sailor Moon doing weird hand poses
Sailor_Moon_Crystal.jpg

Jigoku Shouko, translated Hell Girl, features the all seeing eye in EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE.

Even Pretty Cure which is one of my favorite shows, featured a monster that looked like Baphomet (see below). The new Precure season that is airing now teaches that boys can be princesses too.
https://soranews24.com/2018/06/14/popular-anime-declares-boys-can-be-princesses-too-prompts-apology-from-japanese-resort-hotel/

Also there's an anime called 666 Satan. For real.

Attachments

Last edited:

Frozenrose

Veteran
dark..dark...all these groups are darker than I imagined....complete contrast to the colourful animes.
They have much much worse. This is nothing compared to the real gore ones like this one(disclaimer: a horror concept/really gross):
Both anime and jrock/jpop presents the same agenda, just using different colour patterns and working on different emotions. But the aim is the same - loving the world and pleasing the flesh, not being with Christ.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Am glad I kept skipping the bits....but even the scenes I managed to see freaked me out...that was really gory:eek:...did they really put a naked woman there?...didn't come across this even in western music(they'd try to cover atleast a little bit).......and you are right about anime and pop music being the same with different colours and emotions.....the kind of hit animes these days are about mind control(psychological drama genre)and gender-bending......that puts a toll on mind and makes you question your world view.... and the scenes that show scientists and experiments and dystopian worlds with teenage spies and warriors show a lot of gore and the images are similar to the ones shown in this video.....just the colours are different and the accompanying music will only make all this worse.....sorry if am ranting.
Yes, she's naked. The most famous jrock gore pv is the well-known one by Dir En Grey:
They show naked women in American mvs as well, mostly in the explicit versions. I used to kind of like such atrocities but looking at it now I wonder how was I even looking at all of this??? Those things come straight from hell! That's why now I'm always sticking to Christ! The more you grow up, the more you'll see people don't mind this whole deception and they love it. People get used to this imagery and get nostalgic when they watch those mvs/movies later. That's why it's better to stay away from anything that makes you used to the system. The spectre of traps is wide as you see - from innocent looking to pure satanism.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Then it's good that I'm not so much exposed to this system:)...been learning all about this only recently......was first introduced to kpop around 2010 or 11 by a cousin of mine...super junior....that's it...then a classmate of mine showed some korean dramas..playful kiss and boys over flowers....didn't really like the portrayal of women being all submissive and damsel-in distress theme and the guys being all arrogant and being shown perfect(there is no perfection it is only illusion) and noticed that it's how most of the dramas are written.......only this year,some music channels started having half an hour kpop music show once in a week with around six mvs..... watched bt3 group dna performance at ama but didn't really understand what's all the hype about.....then,saw this group trending on youtube all the time.....curious,watched their most recent two mvs...something felt off about their mvs and the hype around them....began searching....came across kpop thread and then bt3 thread and now this thread......never knew these kinds of things existed.....actually,am surprised that people spend this much time on popular culture.....guess am not mainstream enough to know all this...sorry for ranting and going off-topic and sorry if I came across rude or insensitive(didn't mean to hurt anyone)....maybe I should delete this?
You're fine that you're out of this. There's no escape from this. It's spread everywhere, the origin of all is Satan and his minions. It just needed to rach each country and people fall for it thinking their countries are getting "modernized" in their thinking(the famous "We live in 21st century so how can you be so close-minded"). I was a really "open-minded" kid and had big experience with different music, concepts, etc. But at the end, you'll feel empty and see it's satan's work. I was first exposed to jrock in 2008, then watched BOF and lastly stumbled upon kpop in 2009. I really enjoy variety so I was never obsessed with a certain group. That's why I knew sth really bad was coming when EXO and BTS debuted. But this whole BTS popularity just stinks of shady work behind the scene. It was around that time I started losing interest in kpop/ The mvs became too dark all of a sudden(not that they weren't dark before that but 2008-9 the mvs were colorful so I thought it was all innocent). It was the time I started coming across conspiracy videos and slowly assuring myself I wasn't the crazy one. But it really takes time to get out of all of this because people around us are asleep and don't want to listen. Then, you either keep fighting with the power of God or pt yourself to sleep so as to live a normal life of fake happiness and security.
To me, music was purely about getting pumped up and staying in shape. It was really weird to me to see people spending so much time on a group, buying 80 copies of the same album, competing for views/votes/awards to this degree.
God has saved me from the deception so I just come here to skim through the threads. I've shared almost everything that I had to already. Right now I'm only here to share about future events and God.
No, don't delete your post. That's why we are here - to share what we've been through.