Jpop, Jrock, Anime Illuminati influence

Hi everyone

I decided to make a thread about Illuminati in Jpop, Jrock anime, games or anything related to Japan and Illuminati

if you have anything about Japan related, then post here

I saw all about Kpop Illuminati influence and Korea, and was curious how about Jpop and Japan?

I was scrolling randomly and I saw this creepy Jpop song
https://pv755.com/trick-world

lyrics:
Why is everyone showing a smile
Tell me what it is you see in my eyes
Losing control of my own life
Is this the way that I’m gonna die

虚像の世界の中 生きてる意味はあるの?
失われた光 消えていった傷み
狂おしく
染まり行く
僕は
Please don’t kill my vibe

No more drama this trick world

I feel like my life’s on trial?
Tell me judge can you grant me bail
Losing control of my own life
Is this the way they gonn keep me alive

暗闇を纏って 見えない君を探す
消えかけの鼓動 走り来る灯
麗しく
流れ行く

Please don’t kill my vibe

it sound to me like he is talking about the Illuminati
I don't know why, but this song scared me
what do you guys think?

neptunejoo

Established
I was a fan in my my early 20. I loved Johny's groups like Kattun, hey say jump, arashi. Everything they sell are pretty expensive (thank God!). So I couldn't afford to be obsessive fans.

I love Japanese ethics, like their earnest hardwork, politeness, and shamefull when doing something inappropiate in public.

But then I begin to notice the symbolisms in their dancing sequences, the wardrobe they wear, masonic floor. Etc.

And I grew out of it.

Allegra

Veteran
yeah japanese entertainment is heavily influenced by the illuminati/FM. and that including anime.

There's picture Jun1ch1ro Ko1zum1 with the rothsch1ld... wow i'm starting to like using 1 for i LOL

I mean, yeah.

But sometimes a symbol is a symbol. I said this before and I'll say it again...

I'm an aspiring fantasy author,. One of the orders of knights in my settings heraldry is a stylized flaming eye in a lantern. Is it Illuminati-symbolism? No. You're free to think what you want, mind you, but I thought it fit the group's function; they view themselves as nightwatchmen, who keep vigil in the long night - both literally and metaphoric - so they can protect the world from supernatural evil. That's all there is to it, really.

I was a fan in my my early 20. I loved Johny's groups like Kattun, hey say jump, arashi. Everything they sell are pretty expensive (thank God!). So I couldn't afford to be obsessive fans.

I love Japanese ethics, like their earnest hardwork, politeness, and shamefull when doing something inappropiate in public.

But then I begin to notice the symbolisms in their dancing sequences, the wardrobe they wear, masonic floor. Etc.

And I grew out of it.
I just discovered those groups recently, as I get to see Jpop out of curiosity, and it would be interesting to see whats happening there beside Kpop, which we already know how heavily influenced by the Illuminati

pumkinspice

Established
Thank you so much for that Death Note video. In high school, many years ago, I was OBSESSED with the manga, the show and the movies. I wasn't yet awakened to the truth, so many things went over my head, but I thought it was so intelligently written and deep. Some things in the video I realized over the past couple years, but I never made the connection between the names and the relationship of Light and L. EL?!?! So obvious!!! Also Light becoming the second L...crazy. As I was reading the book of Enoch where it talks about the fallen angels being held in Hell (or under "jagged rocks") I immediately thought about the shinigami in the underworld. Many anime have esoteric and occult references. Now I hardly read manga or watch anime anymore but that was always the one thing I like about it. A lot of mangas and anime draw from real world history that, for the most part, are unpopular or hidden in the western world. Of course you must take the meat and throw out the bones... I also remember seeing real life "Death note" notebooks being sold in stores. A horrible idea for children but can't say I'm surprised...

Japanese anime is no stranger to topics that are just catching steam and becoming mainstream in the US like transgenderism, incest, pedo-philia, transhumanism, demons/satanism etc...I remember seeing manga related to those things years and years back. I can only imagine it's gotten more abundant in recent years.

The new emperor was coronated on May 1st in the room of pine.The ceremony included a sword,a jewel and a mirror.
May 1st is occultic and a day for sacrifices.
Room of "pine" reminds of pineal gland,third eye since pine cone is used to symbolise pineal gland.
Sword and jewel are symbolic of masculinity and feminity and are used in coronations all over the world,for example,in uk,queen has a sceptre and an orb.
May he be kind for his people.
Not to slander the royal family but,do you guys know that the new emperor has no heir and will be followed by his younger brother for the reason that the new emperor doesn't have a son while his brother managed to have a son?
There were many reports few years back of how the old queen and the royal household pressured the new queen to have a son to the point of her having a miscarriage and after the birth of their daughter,princess a1ko,the pressure only increased.It was kind of a race between the two daughters-in-law to have the first boy.The new queen went into depression and declared that she can't have anymore children.The royal family even decided to change their laws to let a girl be the heir to the throne since neither sons had a son at that time.However,just when they were deciding to change it,the younger son announced that they were pregnant again and once the boy was born,the second son was decided as the heir to the throne to continue the tradition.
Just another story of royal drama,I guess.
I watched the news of new emperor of Japan, and my first thought was what the Illuminati plan or reason for this guy to become emperor of Japan...I didn't know about this drama going on in the Japanese royal family