Journalist Andy Ngo beaten up by antifa activists at Portland protest

THIS is your evidence against Ngo? You're saying he got beat down because someone else said he was hit with Quickcrete milkshakes? After the fact?

And reporting Heather Clark's name is not doxxing, Colonel. It's reporting. Learn the difference. Clark's a public figure who was been charged with criminal mischief and banned from PSU for two years because of her public actions against free speech. You can read her comments on that subject in this article here, under her own name, and most people would agree that you can't doxx someone who has previously made public comments.
Whether it’s grossly misquoting a student that resulted in endangering her life or his role in the Cider Riot incident his irresponsibility puts people in danger. He’s a lying fraud who intentionally provokes people. He got an owie and a huge pay day. You ally yourself with groups like the Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer and there will be consequences. That’s the point of Antifascism and nothing will change that a few bruises will never equal out to the murder and violence committed by the right.

Antifa - when you've been brainwashed by the neo-liberal establishment into believing that Trump supporters are the enemy but in reality they are the proletariat and you attack them while claiming to be a communist not realizing you are literally nothing more than a footsoldier for the bourgeoisie. :D

Antifa - when you've been brainwashed by the neo-liberal establishment into believing that Trump supporters are the enemy but in reality they are the proletariat and you attack them while claiming to be a communist not realizing you are literally nothing more than a footsoldier for the bourgeoisie. :D
Not a communist Ace, and you don’t know shit about the working class, run along to Marshall Applewhite’s house.

polymoog

Superstar
You will not read a mainstream article about how PB assaulted someone for flag burning. What free speech?
i wont speak for others, but i dont have a problem with the left burning the flag. i dont care for it, but no one deserves to be physically attacked for it. those who attack flag burners are hypocritical, anti-free speech conservatives and are as much of a problem as the leftists.

Lurker

Star
Certainly wasn’t a symbol of freedom to Natives or slaves
I didn't say it was a symbol of freedom. I said it was a symbol of free speech. Furthermore, it only protects someone from the government not from those around them. I'm sure if I yell a slur at a pride parade, you would not be defending my free speech.
our victims
If you want to feel guilty for the sins of your father, go ahead. Leave me out of it, I have caused zero victims.

DavidSon

Star

Just to be clear about who the "poor" boys are (from their website)...

Perfect name. They are definitely grown boys and not men.

Lurker

Star
Abolish prison...I don't think I'd go that far, but reform is certainly needed
Give everyone a gun...Yes, an armed society is a polite society
Legalize drugs...Fuck yeah
End welfare...Again, reform
Close the borders...Start with mitigating the influx
Venerate the housewife...You have a problem with that?
Glorify the entrepreneur...Not seeing a problem there
Shut down the government...I'm down with that

Thunderian

Superstar
With all due respect Thunderian, I don’t care. I know what’s going on in my country and I know what the stakes are.
I imagined we both agreed that free speech is a good thing, no matter what's being said, and violence as response to mere words is always wrong.

Lurker

Star
They swarmed the dude who was attacked and moved him away that was pretty clear while they let the fash go.
They separated and protected the victim is what I saw. As to the perp, apparently everyone else let him go too. Maybe the vic was talkin' shit?

They separated and protected the victim is what I saw. As to the perp, apparently everyone else let him go too. Maybe the vic was talkin' shit?
I’ll take the word of the people who were there that they arrested him. When two anti-fascists were stabbed a while back they were the ones charged, the cops are on record working with fash and have them in their ranks and recently two were suspended for making threats against AOC and Omar so I know whose side they are on.

ACAB