Journalist Andy Ngo beaten up by antifa activists at Portland protest

Thunderian

Superstar
If Antifa means anti-fascism, what the hell is going on here?

Journalist Andy Ngo beaten up by antifa activists at Portland protest
An Oregon photojournalist who covers Portland’s frequently violent protest scene was taken to the hospital Saturday after being attacked by black-masked antifa activists.​
Andy Ngo, an editor at the online platform Quillette, said he was struck on the head and face “multiple times” by antifa protesters, who also threw objects and a milkshake at him as he tried to walk away.​
The attack, recorded in part by the Oregonian and posted on Twitter, came during Saturday’s Rose City Antifa counter-protest against a rally held by the far-right group Proud Boys in downtown Portland.​
Mr. Ngo had bloody cuts and bruises on his face, and his hair and shirt were covered with milkshake, as shown in a video he posted on Twitter shortly after the assault.​
“I just got beat up by the crowd — no police at all — in the middle of the street,” Mr. Ngo said in the post. “And they stole my GoPro. And they punched me several times in my face and head, and I’m bleeding.”​

He isn’t a journalist, he’s a provocateur who constantly shows up to proud boy rallies to whitewash them. Funny how we don’t see the beginning of the fight. Poor thing got a milk shake and a black eye? If you can’t hang...

Anyway, Nazis were getting fucked up yesterday, retribution for their terror campaign against Portland’s LGBTQ community.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
He isn’t a journalist, he’s a provocateur who constantly shows up to proud boy rallies to whitewash them. Funny how we don’t see the beginning of the fight. Poor thing got a milk shake and a black eye? If you can’t hang...

Anyway, Nazis were getting fucked up yesterday, retribution for their terror campaign against Portland’s LGBTQ community.
i saw his video of when he was lying on the ground. honestly, it didnt look too bad. he is in the hospital for a brain hemorrhage, though. he did raise 75,000+ USD on gofundme for this attack.
the milkshakes are being reported as a mix of quick drying cement, which can cause burns.

i guess this is a hate crime since andy is vietnamese and gay.

its been said that antifa wants to use acid (battery?) in their next shake concoction. maybe it will wont be bad in the big lib cities, but if antifa tries this in rural america or a conservative area, theyre going to be shot full of lead.

i saw his video of when he was lying on the ground. honestly, it didnt look too bad. he is in the hospital for a brain hemorrhage, though. he did raise 75,000+ USD on gofundme for this attack.
the milkshakes are being reported as a mix of quick drying cement, which can cause burns.

i guess this is a hate crime since andy is vietnamese and gay.

its been said that antifa wants to use acid (battery?) in their next shake concoction. maybe it will wont be bad in the big lib cities, but if antifa tries this in rural america or a conservative area, theyre going to be shot full of lead.

I think it’s up to 100k now. Doesn’t sound fishy at all, him saying on Twitter in the days leading up to the event that something was going to happen to him, and then it did. I’d take an ass kicking for 100k dollars.

No they were milkshakes made with soy lol, there’s no proof of the cement thing it’s just PPD legitimized it by putting out a statement saying “it has been reported”. PPD who was caught working with Proud Boys btw. Then picked up uncritically by the “leftist” MSM.

Did those Antifa Supersoldiers ever show up? Lol

Its not a hate crime, he wasn’t beat up for being gay or Vietnamese, he was beat up for being a fascist sympathizer and facilitator. Still would love to see the start of it.

Antifa didn’t “try” anything, Proud Boys showed up, so they showed up. PB has been terrorizing the city for years now, they got their asses kicked and they set this whole thing up to conceal how badly those manly men got messed up.

Last edited:

polymoog

Superstar
Thanks for the info about the acid thing, I’ll make sure to keep that in mind and put this out in a few circles, that way if it happens we can look into it. It’s known what the far right thinks of false flags.
welcome.
you know, you can be 100% secure of not being mislabeled as terrorists by NOT getting violent. that way, you wont have to worry about.

Its not a hate crime, he wasn’t beat up for being gay or Vietnamese, he was beat up for being a fascist sympathizer and facilitator.
i was casting light on how ridiculous "hate crime" labeling is. however, had this happened in alaska where creed is covered by the hate crime label, he would have a case (as would all of people fighting).

Antifa didn’t “try” anything, Proud Boys showed up, so they showed up. PB has been terrorizing the city for years now,
the only terrorist group there was antifa.

welcome.
you know, you can be 100% secure of not being mislabeled as terrorists by NOT getting violent. that way, you wont have to worry about.

i was casting light on how ridiculous "hate crime" labeling is. however, had this happened in alaska where creed is covered by the hate crime label, he would have a case (as would all of people fighting).

the only terrorist group there was antifa.
Antifa was responding to a terrorist organization.

Thunderian

Superstar
This is a bunch of white hooligans assaulting a gay Asian for nothing other than the words he says against them, and you're defending it?

This is a bunch of white hooligans assaulting a gay Asian for nothing other than the words he says against them, and you're defending it?
This guy played a key role in an Proud Boy attack that left a woman with a broken neck. Proud Boys have been terrorizing the city for years. He intentionally provoked the situation so he could play the victim and now he made 100k dollars. Funny we don’t see how it started.

Thunderian

Superstar
This guy played a key role in an Proud Boy attack that left a woman with a broken neck.
I've not heard of this. Can you give more details?

I only know Ngo from his articles and videos. I've never seen him defend the Proud Boys or violence against anyone. I'd like some details on that, too.

polymoog

Superstar
I've not heard of this. Can you give more details?

I only know Ngo from his articles and videos. I've never seen him defend the Proud Boys or violence against anyone. I'd like some details on that, too.
There was an attack on May Day this year by the proud boys on a Portland Bar. This lead to a blindside attack on a woman that left her with a broken vertebrae. Ngo was there filming it and even then cried about getting maced or something. Anyway eye-witness accounts have him instigating and manipulating events. Setting up a “staging area” to get the whole thing filmed before the attack and acting as a lure to draw people out. By the way, he doxxed the woman who was injured a few days later (you say something about instant karma ?)

Anyway he’s written numerous articles about protests in Portland that all whitewash PB and put the focus on those opposing them in attempt to smear them. He’s a grifter who just suckered idiot right wingers out of 100K.

if this acid attack agenda is true, i cant believe regular antifa members would be in favor of this.
the government/CIA, funded through soros, must be controlling the leadership of antifa so the politicians can create more draconian laws.
raising the stakes of violence helps neither group.

Big league politics is fake news.

“A person utilizing artwork created by a Rolling Stone journalist who writes favorably about Antifa has threatened to attack attendees of the Demand Free Speech rally with “muriatic acid, wax, and balloons” on July 6 in Washington, D.C.”

That’s your source, really? I already showed on this thread how fake FB messages led to the cops protecting Nazis lol.

Anyone who says “Antifa leadership” has no idea about how it works or is just a liar.

This bullshit is as fake as the cement, which is totally fake, a complete fabrication picked up uncritically by the MSM that was put out by cops who are exposed as working with proud boys against Antifa. Look it up if you want. It’s a waste of my time.

The Nazis raised the stakes of violence 2 years ago when they ran over Heather Hayer. Dozens of people are killed by right wing extremists every year, Antifa still at 0.

DavidSon

Star
...The Nazis raised the stakes of violence 2 years ago when they ran over Heather Hayer. Dozens of people are killed by right wing extremists every year, Antifa still at 0.
You bring up an important fact here. Also what idiot would announce their plans to injure people? The report sounds fully bogus but someone's eating it up, including law enforcement.

In the 20th century when men in the US had a problem with each other they simply threw down. Meet behind a bowling alley or just jump out your vehicle and start punching each other lol. I had a good friend in New Mexico who said it was that way everywhere among Chicanos, until fools who were afraid of taking a licking started showing up with guns.

My point is that people are expressing political frustration. It sounds nuts and I don't encourage physical violence but activists scuffling isn't the end of the world. At least the nation isn't a bunch of corpses. It's questioned how such an intolerant climate can exist here; it's many reasons. We know TBTB manufacture cultural divides and the corporate media fuels them.

Whether controlled or not the main issue is people legitimately HATE what each other stand for. There is no talking. The white-nationalists and BLM are not going to sit down and have a friendly convo. The emotions were really kicked up when Drumph entered the scene. Younger white-nationalists and conservatives started raising their voice in a way I've never witnessed. It's like his presence unleashed an anger from "white-folk" that had been buried for generations.

In my view the US is deeply divided between rural and urban ways of life, values, etc.

Democrats won the popular vote (because of urban population) but that's a lot of red territory. Like it or not the US is a conservative nation. If lawmakers and the media turn their attention against ANTI-FA their mode of protesting could be silenced.

Ngo was there filming it and even then cried about getting maced or something. Anyway eye-witness accounts have him instigating and manipulating events. Setting up a “staging area” to get the whole thing filmed before the attack and acting as a lure to draw people out. By the way, he doxxed the woman who was injured a few days later (you say something about instant karma ?)

Anyway he’s written numerous articles about protests in Portland that all whitewash PB and put the focus on those opposing them in attempt to smear them. He’s a grifter who just suckered idiot right wingers out of 100K.
So you’re mad that a journalist was filming and writing articles. Sounds like you want punishment for thought crime, not justice.

What would be clear to anyone with capacity for self reflection is anti fa - demonizes the other side of politics and justifies violence. All I can say is if you believe that political violence is justified, you have no right to complain when it’s used against you. Anti fa are always the provocateurs at these things, they just over compensate for their actions by saying scary words and demonizing/dehumanizing people, because they know that without that, their actions would be absurd and unjust. Unfortunately, it leaves them looking completely disconnected from reality, which is clear to anyone that is not them

Aside from the fact that the proud boys are not fascist/racist/homophobic or any justification you would falsely use to advocate for violence, it is hard for me to understand why you are against fascists. You literally believe that political violence is a good thing. Is it because you only want yourself to use it? Is it because childishly you believe that you are “right” and everyone else is “wrong”? Or is it that you want to larp as a political radical, defender of the working class while hating what they believe and want. The only explanation I really have is that you are utterly disconnected from reality along with all of anti fa for their own reasons. Usually coming from extreme wealth and privilege or mental illness. But you lack the capacity for self reflection so I won’t ask you to tell me

Last edited:
So you’re mad that a journalist was filming and writing articles. Sounds like you want punishment for thought crime, not justice.

What would be clear to anyone with capacity for self reflection is anti fa - demonizes the other side of politics and justifies violence. All I can say is if you believe that political violence is justified, you have no right to complain when it’s used against you. Anti fa are always the provocateurs at these things, they just over compensate for their actions by saying scary words and demonizing/dehumanizing people, because they know that without that, their actions would be absurd and unjust. Unfortunately, it leaves them looking completely disconnected from reality, which is clear to anyone that is not them

Aside from the fact that the proud boys are not fascist/racist/homophobic or any justification you would falsely use to advocate for violence, it is hard for me to understand why you are against fascists. You literally believe that political violence is a good thing. Is it because you only want yourself to use it? Is it because childishly you believe that you are “right” and everyone else is “wrong”? Or is it that you want to larp as a political radical, defender of the working class while hating what they believe and want. The only explanation I really have is that you are utterly disconnected from reality along with all of anti fa for their own reasons. Usually coming from extreme wealth and privilege or mental illness. But you lack the capacity for self reflection so I won’t ask you to tell me
The Nazi wants to talk about self reflection. Go back to reading Mein Kampf in your mom’s basement. I don’t care what you think.

The Nazi and Jahtruth cultist talks about reality, how cute.

When accusing of using buzzwords to dehumanize people, always follow up by using buzzwords to dehumanize people.

Thunderian

Superstar
There was an attack on May Day this year by the proud boys on a Portland Bar. This lead to a blindside attack on a woman that left her with a broken vertebrae. Ngo was there filming it and even then cried about getting maced or something. Anyway eye-witness accounts have him instigating and manipulating events. Setting up a “staging area” to get the whole thing filmed before the attack and acting as a lure to draw people out. By the way, he doxxed the woman who was injured a few days later (you say something about instant karma ?)

You're repeating accusations made against him by Antifa, but so far I have seen no proof. Got any?

You're repeating accusations made against him by Antifa, but so far I have seen no proof. Got any?
5200118C-6F4E-45BC-A5BD-E9C971CE1DAE.jpeg

I’ll take the word of the people there, he has a long history of doing shit like this. No other (real) journalist has this happen to them.

He’s at 175k now, he’s coming out yuuge on this one. Released from the hospital less than 24 hours after a brain hemorrhage? Yeah right.

Would love to see how this started, and I don’t believe shit from the same people pushing cement milkshake bullshit and this

3308811E-3E70-48C4-B227-02A8EEB86293.jpeg