Jordan Peterson - The god of words

Antipapirus

Established
If you haven't heard of this guy I seriously recommend watching his videos

Here he destroys a deranged feminist

And here he was called a coward afterward for not engaging on stage the "Jewish problem" issue

I think that he behaved very smart, from my experience you cannot explain in any way, to a brainwashed person, the Jewish problem, you need to act and LIE you ass off as I do in Israel and play the game.

I my self-needed 5 years of reptilians + aliens + secret space program + everything is a lie + they are all Satanists and pedophiles + etc - to achieve a mental state, where I can process this info - even after I started believing it - for 3 months - I still had the urge to slap my self, LOL, no kidding

Kung Fu

Superstar
If you haven't heard of this guy I seriously recommend watching his videos

Here he destroys a deranged feminist

And here he was called a coward afterward for not engaging on stage the "Jewish problem" issue

I think that he behaved very smart, from my experience you cannot explain in any way, to a brainwashed person, the Jewish problem, you need to act and LIE you ass off as I do in Israel and play the game.

I my self-needed 5 years of reptilians + aliens + secret space program + everything is a lie + they are all Satanists and pedophiles + etc - to achieve a mental state, where I can process this info - even after I started believing it - for 3 months - I still had the urge to slap my self, LOL, no kidding
I've met him in person and have spoken to him over email. He's a professor here in Toronto. Great guy and is very well spoken. He knows what can happen to someone's career when you talk about the "Jews" so he stays clear from that. It's funny how so many intellectuals shy away from it which only further proves the lies and nonsense we're fed about Israel and WWII.

Helioform

Star
I find that surprising that he didn't answer, because he did previously in this video:

Aero

Superstar
I didn't really see destruction. I mean it's always the same excuses being brought up about gender pay gaps. First they deny there is a pay gap in the first place. Than it does, but it's not because of gender. It's because of "agreeableness". So they are basically saying the pay gap exists because of huge generalizations. And you really can't follow that logic through.

If the generalizations are true than the pay gap is because of gender. Because it's assumed all women have whatever trait they pulled out of the sky. I see Jordan Peterson as the typical victim blaming type. He seems very smart, I just think his focus goes off into lala land. This type of stuff is too divisive for me. Like I just choose not to follow because I don't think it's healthy as a whole.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I've met him in person and have spoken to him over email. He's a professor here in Toronto. Great guy and is very well spoken. He knows what can happen to someone's career when you talk about the "Jews" so he stays clear from that. It's funny how so many intellectuals shy away from it which only further proves the lies and nonsense we're fed about Israel and WWII.
I just read an interesting article...

"Iran already plays host to an international conference denying the facts of the Nazi Holocaust against the Jewish people.

Now, the Islamic Republic is gearing up for the first ever International Hourglass Festival, a gala event celebrating the imminent demise of the State of Israel.

Iran Front Page reported that the event's marketing information features an hourglass and a disintegrating Star of David above the words "25 Years," a reference to predictions by Iran's top leadership that Israel would cease to exist within the next quarter century.

The festival organizer is Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, an aide to the Speaker of Iran’s Parliament. He told the publication that the event is being put on to celebrate the fact that "the Islamic Republic won’t allow the Zionists to play with the security of the sensitive region of Middle East. Iran and its allies in the region, who defeated terrorists, will never allow the Zionists to endanger the region’s security."

Anti-Israel organizations around the world have reportedly jumped at the opportunity to promote the festival.

rainerann

Star
I like him. He seems to promote personal responsibility and equality. Very smart presentation. His perspective towards women becoming more assertive and how this affected pay was good. I also like how he compared power with competence as something men should strive to achieve and how this makes them a better partner for a woman. Very interesting.

Serveto

Star

I think that he behaved very smart, from my experience you cannot explain in any way, to a brainwashed person, the Jewish problem, you need to act and LIE you ass off as I do in Israel and play the game ...
If the man in the audience is an American Jew, and I have no reason to doubt it, then I applaud his courage in not only asking the question but also distributing Solzhenitsyn's controversial, largely unpublished book. As I see it, unless and until all of us, regardless of the various groups into which we are born or with which we identify, including religious, national and racial, subject our own group to rigorous, objective analyses and are able to criticize and call our group to account, even if there are strong taboos against doing exactly that, we will remain largely un- or sub-conscious sleep-walkers, easily manipulated by comparatively awake power brokers who know well how to pit groups against each other for ultimate aims.

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
If the man in the audience is an American Jew, and I have no reason to doubt it, then I applaud his courage in not only asking the question but also distributing Solzhenitsyn's controversial, largely unpublished book. As I see it, unless and until all of us, regardless of the various groups into which we are born or with which we identify, including religious, national and racial, subject our own group to rigorous, objective analyses and are able to criticize and call our group to account, even if there are strong taboos against doing exactly that, we will remain largely un- or sub-conscious sleep-walkers, easily manipulated by comparatively awake power brokers who know well how to pit groups against each other for ultimate aims.

I believe the whole point of that person who asked the question, was not to get an answer, but to raise the question and let the people sub-conscious do the work

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
I didn't really see destruction. I mean it's always the same excuses being brought up about gender pay gaps. First they deny there is a pay gap in the first place. Than it does, but it's not because of gender. It's because of "agreeableness". So they are basically saying the pay gap exists because of huge generalizations. And you really can't follow that logic through.

If the generalizations are true than the pay gap is because of gender. Because it's assumed all women have whatever trait they pulled out of the sky. I see Jordan Peterson as the typical victim blaming type. He seems very smart, I just think his focus goes off into lala land. This type of stuff is too divisive for me. Like I just choose not to follow because I don't think it's healthy as a whole.

There is no Pay Gap - I worked in many firms in which I had the same job description with 3 other guys and we got different pay - each of us had a diferent size of balls in the job interview and those who had the bigger ones got to convince the firm to pay him more.

There are places where women get paid more and less than men but it's not a GENERAL 100% TRUE THING like they want us to believe, statistics are made to make dumb people feel smart while they are being dumbed more with lies.

But if you cant follow this its cool - we got many other subjects in stock

Antipapirus

Established

Her whole interview was based on making him angry by taking whatever he said and turn it in: " .....so what you mean by saying PARENTHOOD IS GOOD is that you believe homosexual should be hanged and shot? "

Almost any rational being would go nuts after 5 times this was done and lose his point and fall into her trap

He maintained peace and calm and delivered his point flawlessly and made her loose words at the end which in any debate that means you lost and got destroyed.

Antipapirus

Established
I find that surprising that he didn't answer, because he did previously in this video:

I like this whole TRUTH thing , when you deal with a multi-level conspiracy of this magnitude ,if you are not addressing it from the deepest stages possible and the people in front of you are not in that stage yet, then you get ramped and destroyed by the mechanism put in place by the architects of the conspiracy.

He knows that - that's why he addressed it at the beginner stage, jews smarter=position of power, jews got hurt by right wing in Germany = they lean left, and its true

But if everybody knew the jews are the greatest victims of these architects and they got manipulated and heavily brainwashed in the last 2000 years, their higher IQ got manipulated, through victimization and constant terror provided by their own elites , they created a whole race of sociopaths , which are willing to defend these elites at all cost.

The perfect army of human shields

Aero

Superstar
Her whole interview was based on making him angry by taking whatever he said and turn it in: " .....so what you mean by saying PARENTHOOD IS GOOD is that you believe homosexual should be hanged and shot? "

Almost any rational being would go nuts after 5 times this was done and lose his point and fall into her trap

He maintained peace and calm and delivered his point flawlessly and made her loose words at the end which in any debate that means you lost and got destroyed.
As the God of words, shouldn't he of been more prepared for that? To me it seemed like he was backed into a corner. But I'm pretty sure I like most of his message. I'm totally with personal responsibility and all that. It just doesn't answer the problem when people lack personal responsibility.

What I mean is if it were so easy to do all these things. People would already be doing them. Society wouldn't be a clusterfuck

Helioform

Star
I like this whole TRUTH thing , when you deal with a multi-level conspiracy of this magnitude ,if you are not addressing it from the deepest stages possible and the people in front of you are not in that stage yet, then you get ramped and destroyed by the mechanism put in place by the architects of the conspiracy.

He knows that - that's why he addressed it at the beginner stage, jews smarter=position of power, jews got hurt by right wing in Germany = they lean left, and its true

But if everybody knew the jews are the greatest victims of these architects and they got manipulated and heavily brainwashed in the last 2000 years, their higher IQ got manipulated, through victimization and constant terror provided by their own elites , they created a whole race of sociopaths , which are willing to defend these elites at all cost.

The perfect army of human shields
I agree that their victimization has contributed a lot in making them raise their IQ. I wouldn't go as far as calling them all "sociopaths". Some, even a lot of them, are often Nobel prize winners and contribute to science tremendously.

Antipapirus

Established
I agree that their victimization has contributed a lot in making them raise their IQ. I wouldn't go as far as calling them all "sociopaths". Some, even a lot of them, are often Nobel prize winners and contribute to science tremendously.

I once thought that killing Palestinian children is good because they won't become terrorists, each time I saw a bomb drop on Gaza or whatever I felt glad and happy, each terror strike [ backed by the Mossad ] happened I wanted to kill every living being in the occupied territory.

And I was the most moderate one in my group

The things that are coming from the people mouth, people I know for almost 20 years, scares the hell out of me.

The general mindset here in Israel is crazy !!!!o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

We all not all sociopath but we are a brainwashed people who have the highest capacity to show sociopathic characteristics

TMT

Star
THIS SITE IS A GATEWAY to WHITE SUPREMACISM and Fascism.

THIS IS THE WATER AND THIS IS THE WELL