Jonghyun deserved better.

Saranghae_jjong

Established
View attachment 24639
and if it's really as what they potray in this drama, ppl who sell their soul can hear whisper voice telling them how many days left before they died... then this probably the reason why jj0ng is looked terrified during his last concert.
Absolutely, jjong looked terrified . He was just going through the motions.

scha

Established
I know what you mean . Oh and a couple of weeks after he died, he says he wanted Jjongs hat with the rings on the peak:mad:. Thankful that j’s sis got it instead !! I saw he changed his mind about being ‘5’ now as opposed to him saying last year that they were gonna be alright now as ‘4’ not that long after Jjong went. Another thing is the ‘mole’ or ‘freckle ‘ that has appeared . We all know jjong was famous for that . Although it’s not exactly in the same place IDK what he is doing.
Yeah i'm aware on all of these. That mole.. fans are going crazy abt it and nonstop appearing on my news feed. All this while he didnt even show it nor mention abt it. But when he suddenly exposed it things seems so wrong. At least for both of us. Pfft. Great thing for him is he started to capture jj0ng's fans with that mole. Not sure if that's really the motive.

I do believe in one thing. If someone didnt like you from the start then that's how it will goes forever. Ppl can fake it and be nice with you but still dislike you (hate seems to be harsh word:p )

Fake TM.. when JH try to touch up him he refused but when others do it he's okay with it. Even there's one video I saw when MH and KY teased JH, he seems bored with it maybe bcs he didnt get the attention that he always wanted.
http://instagr.am/p/B09HGosAmX0/
Edit :
TM doesnt even bother to hug JH eventough its a surprise visits. Clearly they are not really that close. Idc if he's in a hurry, sincerity is a something that u can't hide. "When someone is a priority, u'll make a time for them". In this case, TM is a nope..

Last edited:

scha

Established
found again the pic which i was mistakenly thought it was JH. while it's actually TM.
taemin.jpg
65299694_148895406254654_9068379049559127696_n.jpgtaemin01.jpgtaemin02.jpg

scha

Established
The more i look into 5hinee the more I see that the one who really friended with JH is actually ON and MH. While KY and TM, its JH who wants to approach them but they're not that closed.

Seeing how TM not appreciated JH came to surprise him at the concert here by refused to hug JH back
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/because-jonghyun-deserved-better.3858/post-227260

And the way KY mention received a gift from someone who loves him (not mentioning "the person that I love") is two different thing. Not to mention the interview after JH death, KY was asking ppl to let him live normal and treat him as usual. He even sounds like he is angry. The one who really affected by JH death wont say that much as I see in ON and MH. Just from my observation
IMG_20190914_151435.JPG

carogwenoline

[QUOTE = "Saranghae_jjong, post: 205690, member: 2454"] parle-t-il avec vous? Il ne me dit rien que des regards fixes, mais reste toujours avec moi. Je me suis demandé si j'étais mort temporairement une fois quand mes parents étaient au loin. [/ QUOTE]
2times my husband have a dream about him , this night was the second time. I have to say than Jonghyun talk to my husband, and at each time he ask my husband : What do we do about Taemin?

Shuna

Established
I wanted to first compare, the death show in Jonghyun's clips, to Jin's clips, but here it is:
I'm not finished yet, but, he already has tons of things to say: Somes comparisons of BTS clips to those of Jonghyun. Even if the KPop is in bound, it's literally the same thing, and fills in on some explanation, even if the story does not go with, some holes in the story of Love Yourself.Highlight Reel:
http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/analyse-de-la-mort-de-jonghyun-a171685012

Last edited:

scha

Established
[QUOTE = "Saranghae_jjong, post: 205690, member: 2454"] parle-t-il avec vous? Il ne me dit rien que des regards fixes, mais reste toujours avec moi. Je me suis demandé si j'étais mort temporairement une fois quand mes parents étaient au loin. [/ QUOTE]
2times my husband have a dream about him , this night was the second time. I have to say than Jonghyun talk to my husband, and at each time he ask my husband : What do we do about Taemin?
Is ur husband fan of him too? Or he didnt even know who's j0nghyun at all?

scha

Established
I wanted to first compare, the death show in Jonghyun's clips, to Jin's clips, but here it is:
I'm not finished yet, but, he already has tons of things to say: Somes comparisons of BTS clips to those of Jonghyun. Even if the KPop is in bound, it's literally the same thing, and fills in on some explanation, even if the story does not go with, some holes in the story of Love Yourself.Highlight Reel:
http://mysteriesofworld.eklablog.com/jonghyun-et-clips-de-jonghyun-comparer-avec-ceux-des-bts-a171685012
Wow that's really a lot of similarities and the concept is exactly the same. If JH deaths is the first death for a sacrifice then is not possible things could be happening again to other people for a second time. JH is considered as the 'first' case bcs their handler received the degree from r0thcild just after 5hinee debuted. In K-drama "wh3n the d3vil call ur name" (which I believed "inspired" by JH real event) the contract with devil is signed up to 10 years. JH passed away when its about 5hinee's 10th anniversary.

Shuna

Established
Wow that's really a lot of similarities and the concept is exactly the same. If JH deaths is the first death for a sacrifice then is not possible things could be happening again to other people for a second time. JH is considered as the 'first' case bcs their handler received the degree from r0thcild just after 5hinee debuted. In K-drama "wh3n the d3vil call ur name" (which I believed "inspired" by JH real event) the contract with devil is signed up to 10 years. JH passed away when its about 5hinee's 10th anniversary.
In boys, it's the first, in total (not sure), it's the third, since it has EunB and RiSe two members of Ladies' Code, who are dead, before and whose clips also show, their future death.

scha

Established
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-224687
just a little update, that i actually are trying to watch this drama just to see any hint they give us re JH deaths as this could be some 'parody' version of the actual event. process will be slow since this drama is still ongoing. i have to wait they released ep week-by-week bcs the drama is only 16 ep.

so far here i got.. as early as ep1. JH alike-song is mentioned in this drama (which the songwriter character in this drama claimed this is one of his popular self-composed song). i supposed every thing in a drama should be a created thing and can not be based on true / real event..
View attachment 24628

and funny tho the devil look like older version of On3w. ha. ha... (this is m0 tae k4ng a.k.a the devil)
View attachment 24629

attached is the things i believe once were said by jj0ng..? sorry if i'm mistaken. not exactly, but i found it's similar to jj0ng's words.

1) during his drunk moment - he said he wants to be happy too
View attachment 24630

View attachment 24631

2) some kind of #hashtag lyric?
View attachment 24632
View attachment 24633

3) during one of his interview abt how much he love to do music
View attachment 24634

then, right in our face - this is how they want us to idolize their puppets until it become a religion. (m0 tae k4ng is the name of the devil in this drama. the devil is also act as a popular actor in the same time - symbolize an alter personality i guess?)
View attachment 24635

what's crazy... i found this look of the songwriter character is looked like JH in here. sigh (maybe i was wrong bcs of missing him too much? but u tell me)
View attachment 24636
View attachment 24637
sorry for the late update as i already promised. i will uploaded some of my POV on this drama re: anything that i found related to JH deaths.

PART 2
in this story, they were told to bring "first grade soul" in terms to exchange their bad situation. in another scene, it were told that "first grade soul" is normally in despair. reality - i guess all the trainees that the handler chosen is based on this.Screenshot_2019-08-13-20-47-41.pngScreenshot_2019-08-13-20-47-53.png
first grade soul also said to be this kind. Screenshot_2019-08-13-21-06-53.png clearly JH gives so much impact in everyone's life only after his death to fans and even the non.

the songwriter (main character) received blackmail Screenshot_2019-08-27-00-14-55.pngScreenshot_2019-08-27-00-15-09.png the 27 pins is not even a coincidence as JH is dead aged 27.

things that obviously resembles JH :
the songwriter TOO have seasonal affective disorder
Screenshot_2019-09-03-13-27-28.png

his father ALSO didnt like him to do music
Screenshot_2019-09-03-20-28-15.png

and i guess this is how they think about final days of JH. JH did write full album before his death
Screenshot_2019-09-22-13-59-11.pngScreenshot_2019-09-22-13-59-17.pngScreenshot_2019-09-22-13-59-24.png

scha

Established
sorry for the late update as i already promised. i will uploaded some of my POV on this drama re: anything that i found related to JH deaths.

PART 2
in this story, they were told to bring "first grade soul" in terms to exchange their bad situation. in another scene, it were told that "first grade soul" is normally in despair. reality - i guess all the trainees that the handler chosen is based on this.View attachment 26093View attachment 26094
first grade soul also said to be this kind. View attachment 26095 clearly JH gives so much impact in everyone's life only after his death to fans and even the non.

the songwriter (main character) received blackmail View attachment 26096View attachment 26097 the 27 pins is not even a coincidence as JH is dead aged 27.

things that obviously resembles JH :
the songwriter TOO have seasonal affective disorder
View attachment 26098

his father ALSO didnt like him to do music
View attachment 26099

and i guess this is how they think about final days of JH. JH did write full album before his death
View attachment 26100View attachment 26101View attachment 26102
PART 3
they actually telling us that these idols were pawn in their game subconsciously... as in this scene both is an idol.
Screenshot_2019-09-22-14-41-04.pngScreenshot_2019-09-22-14-41-12.png

something i found strange, when the songwriter is about to "die" he went to the desert. i wonder if this actually meant something or related to their biggest ritual venue - dob4i.
Screenshot_2019-09-28-11-20-26.png

[spoiler alert!] none of the character is died even after selling their soul. selling their soul in this drama is portrayed as only selling their body. when it's about the time, the devil took their soul and left them to become inhuman without feelings of empathy.

though the drama had finished quite awhile ago but only now i came out with analysis. bcs honestly the story is slow and every time i watched it i fall asleep :p

scha

Established
That convenience store was in the underground parking. Yet he stood in front, wouldn't he of parked his car then? I don't get what that guard says about out front, unless on the pavement in front of the main road. - you can't park your car there (on the road).In that case for sure he was waiting for some-one, or to be noticed. If he knew he was chosen I don't think he would be doing that. I wonder if planned or done away with, or none of those . If he was hiding from them , then why stand out front?
as per say, he is really waiting for someone. imo he never know he was "chosen" for the big meeting (sacrifice). but for all those 'out of habit' things he did in his final days, i am sure it is bcs we as a human have a guts feeling. normally, we can feel if there was something bad is about to happening to us. even if we look closely to those who around us that about to die, you can see sometimes they did thing that out of normal. for Jjong case i just wonder why he rammed his car... while he has the chance to run. instead he still met "them". must be someone who is in higher handler that he must respected.

Saranghae_jjong

Established
as per say, he is really waiting for someone. imo he never know he was "chosen" for the big meeting (sacrifice). but for all those 'out of habit' things he did in his final days, i am sure it is bcs we as a human have a guts feeling. normally, we can feel if there was something bad is about to happening to us. even if we look closely to those who around us that about to die, you can see sometimes they did thing that out of normal. for Jjong case i just wonder why he rammed his car... while he has the chance to run. instead he still met "them". must be someone who is in higher handler that he must respected.
Yes, maybe. He apparently had stayed there before. The place was a 3 star residence so not top notch. One thing I cannot find anymore, the picture of the car parked in the underground parking lot. You know I wondered how he got out the car, (prolly slid across).I remember the drivers side being close up to the wall next to a range rover ? What i am trying to say it was pretty weird to do considering he would never drive that car again, yet protecting it from damage. I now wondering about that, whether he didn't know he was coming back, like you say.

The road is 3 lanes each side, a busy main road. It could be if he knew, he was just enjoying the cars power one last time, or again the opposite, getting attention. (I only say because of the concert, being sad, and the note being left saying to show' if he disappeared from this world.'

scha

Established
Yes, maybe. He apparently had stayed there before. The place was a 3 star residence so not top notch. One thing I cannot find anymore, the picture of the car parked in the underground parking lot. You know I wondered how he got out the car, (prolly slid across).I remember the drivers side being close up to the wall next to a range rover ? What i am trying to say it was pretty weird to do considering he would never drive that car again, yet protecting it from damage. I now wondering about that, whether he didn't know he was coming back, like you say.

The road is 3 lanes each side, a busy main road. It could be if he knew, he was just enjoying the cars power one last time, or again the opposite, getting attention. (I only say because of the concert, being sad, and the note being left saying to show' if he disappeared from this world.'
Does the 3star residency is a reason why they dont have particular cctv?.. I remembered the rammed engine was going on while he's at the basement parking. The guard aware of that scene but never come closer to further asking or investigate why he did that. Another thing, later he drove around the apartment few rounds before park and get back to the apartment. That was my concern why he did come back and didnt just run away..

for the last msg to his sister, I still feels that its not him who sent the msg. I try to think of possibilities how (what if) someone can login his kakao and send the text to his sister..? the intention to write suicide note yet still ambitious to write a novel is two conflicts in a one story.

Shuna

Established
I wouldn’t know but to be able to recall scenarios to write a book. Still he did state clearly he had memory probs.

I still can’t understand why she didn’t take it seriously. I know that sounds mean, but god that was a note about ending your life given a few weeks earlier. I know you can’t be on their back every move they make but the fact he rented an apartment to be alone is not something I would allow if in such a state. Maybe his mum and sis didn’t know . I believe that you know, they had no idea what was going to happen. :(:(
In fact, what is the book?

scha

Established
Sounds like two different alters to me.And there was a mention of memory blackouts which might coincide with changing alters.Just my two cents.
So the alter personality can be controlled or what? I remember he did mentioned he didnt want to be under control.

I wouldn’t know but to be able to recall scenarios to write a book. Still he did state clearly he had memory probs.

I still can’t understand why she didn’t take it seriously. I know that sounds mean, but god that was a note about ending your life given a few weeks earlier. I know you can’t be on their back every move they make but the fact he rented an apartment to be alone is not something I would allow if in such a state. Maybe his mum and sis didn’t know . I believe that you know, they had no idea what was going to happen. :(:(
Yes i understand. But knowing that our society nowadays have lack of common sense is such a failure that may lead to this. If this were really the factor then no surprise how she looked so regret during the funeral. But theory just a theory. Some have said probably the family and members know what really is going on but they have no power to stop it.