Jonghyun deserved better.

scha

Established
Btw youtube was crazy yesterday or these few days. I search for a show with jonghyun in it. I alr exactly type the show name but guess what? Yt is showing all of jonghyun death but none of the show I searched. Wth. I not even search for that but they give me the whole list of his funeral video! As I go thru the comment there, most ppl claimed (again?!) this funeral video are prompt to them recently even they alr buying new phone (no search history of jonghyun). They really played with our feelings. What kind of agenda is this. I do believe yt and even google is belong to those elites

Saranghae_jjong

Established
Btw youtube was crazy yesterday or these few days. I search for a show with jonghyun in it. I alr exactly type the show name but guess what? Yt is showing all of jonghyun death but none of the show I searched. Wth. I not even search for that but they give me the whole list of his funeral video! As I go thru the comment there, most ppl claimed (again?!) this funeral video are prompt to them recently even they alr buying new phone (no search history of jonghyun). They really played with our feelings. What kind of agenda is this. I do believe yt and even google is belong to those elites

Still is showing lots of funeral vcrs :confused: oh and for the life of me I cannot view anything on onehallyu. Cloud fare blocking connection to most people outside Korea. Really really odd as gone on for a really long time. There was a lot of stuff about Jonghyun on there ..99C1F7B3-A137-4100-9699-81DA8BCE632E.png

Last edited:

scha

Established
They are all in it.
I recently came across an example of google sensoring things.Look at this,same search words but different results.
View attachment 23957

The recent upsurge in funeral videos might be because of the eclipse time.I heard that these people might be trying to do some weird ritual until august 12 and that they would need a lot of energy for that.I think this might be linked to that.Which also explains with all the sudden rage in usa about politics and saudi show.People are intentionally put in low vibrations.Stay strong.:)
Also,this might be far-fetched,but,bigshit might be involved in j's videos prompts.You see,they've been receiving some backlash for saudi concert and maybe this is one of their plans to remind the elite what they've done and how they can harness energy after all this times.Far-fetched,but,can't dismiss it.
Still is showing lots of funeral vcrs :confused: oh and for the life of me I cannot view anything on onehallyu. Cloud fare blocking connection to most people outside Korea. Really really odd as gone on for a really long time. There was a lot of stuff about Jonghyun on there ..View attachment 23971
Probably they kept prompting JH funeral to win shawol hearts again? As previously they removed jonghyun name in the album & merchandise right..

No wonder! I've been searching about jjong too and most of the link appeared like this. Idk that they can blocked us.. I'm probably one of it :(

scha

Established
btw, i want to ask you guys about ta3min. do you feel any thing turn off or weird about him regarding JH death?

i've wrote a theory about him here previously but was deleted it later...

Vision

Rookie
Alright - so having a quick browse, this is just my own personal thoughts..

Jong like any Kpop star no matter how high they go are just a pawn.

His killing was likely to be a sign to other pawns in the industry. This can happen to you too!

He may or may not have been involved in a ring, he didn't like it.

and my personal opinion he may have done something really inappropriate like slept with an underage girl or boy, tried drugs..and regretted it.

He was groomed to be in the system and worship it hence he couldn't live a normal life. Likewise struggled to cope with it. In addition to mental health issues, private relationships and not balancing private/public life.

I listened to them from Ring Ding Ding to Why So Serious..

When they did that MV with just four they probably saw, hmm how efficient..this still works. He'll make a useful sacrifice

Due to their strict contracts and professionalism, the others can't speak too openly about the whole situation. :(

Saranghae_jjong

Established
Probably they kept prompting JH funeral to win shawol hearts again? As previously they removed jonghyun name in the album & merchandise right..

No wonder! I've been searching about jjong too and most of the link appeared like this. Idk that they can blocked us.. I'm probably one of it :(
no I found out since, near enough everybody is having trouble. Annoying, as there was lots on there

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Established
Alright - so having a quick browse, this is just my own personal thoughts..

Jong like any Kpop star no matter how high they go are just a pawn.

His killing was likely to be a sign to other pawns in the industry. This can happen to you too!

He may or may not have been involved in a ring, he didn't like it.

and my personal opinion he may have done something really inappropriate like slept with an underage girl or boy, tried drugs..and regretted it.

He was groomed to be in the system and worship it hence he couldn't live a normal life. Likewise struggled to cope with it. In addition to mental health issues, private relationships and not balancing private/public life.

I listened to them from Ring Ding Ding to Why So Serious..

When they did that MV with just four they probably saw, hmm how efficient..this still works. He'll make a useful sacrifice

Due to their strict contracts and professionalism, the others can't speak too openly about the whole situation. :(

Well I have to say that RanF said he did something that would shock us and that could well be what happened . I hope not connected to that recent scandal...i doubt it but :(:(

scha

Established
i've read that someone said 0new wanted to leave the group. but sm didnt allowed him. and when i remembered the kp0p prediction acc do 'predict' shin3e will renew contract as 4 members,... i am sure they've already planned all this things earlier that's why they stopped 0new. they will clearly eliminate someone but surely not gonna be 0new. bcs as compared to jjong, 0new hv a lots of fans. but if 0new died/leave, i dont think shin3e will gain today's fame. jjong is said to have least fans compared to the other members. so if 0new leave, jjong will become their new leader, i dont think their kore4n fan will like it. after all, kp0p is all about k0rean fans, they dont really bother about international fans. i believe jjong is more popular internationally (compared to other 5hinee member) but not in korea itself. he received a lot of hatred from k0rean fans. funny bcs the fans adores 5hinee but not stanning for all its members. if jjong really become a leader, 5hinee will dropped and wont be relevant to the industry anymore. irony. but this will lead to their early disbanded.

thats probably why you see 0new is like that during the funeral.. idk if the scandal thing is 'purposely' created by 0new just as a reason so him can leave the group OR its sm who messed with the issue to gain ppl sympathy on 0new - so fans will give him more support for him continue his career. JH deaths later is covering the whole issue and now they even gained new fans and the scandal case is closed now. everyone live like nothing happened bcs the energy has divert to jonghyun sudden death. drama, the elite is just full of drama. and pls dont bought it.

scha

Established
so sad to watch this video, i believe this was after the ssk scandal. he cant even get a chance to talk.

even the ssk date i think is just another story created to cover another story.. idk whats the real thing behind it but u can see how fake he hold ssk in his arm. and ssk doesnt seems to be a girl who really in love. the face, she's not that happy and looked awkward. (wait, am i mentioning FACE?? isnt an idol will cover their face while dating? lol) to know that ONLY jonghyun who's have been dated among 5hinee is another weird thing. while sm is known to never let their idols to have date / love life.
xxjh_20101027_seoulbeats_jonghyun.jpg

in here we can see how affection jonghyun hug krystal even its just his friend. @1.07

imo, jonghyun is just a "tool" for their company / band. a fan blamed jjong for objectifying women while irl it's jjong who's being objectify. there this one blog post that was written by 16 yrs old girl on 2010. some of words here are true. but idk about this "being beaten up" case

"And then there was the thing I heard about Ch4ngmin was supposed to date this famous actress for a publicity stunt when DBSK first debuted and he refused and ~supposedly~ got beaten up."

if beaten up was possible can i relate to this post?
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-110301

long, but worth reading.. bcs there's a truth abt sm being mentioned. here's the link.
https://jinki-condition.livejournal.com/2974.html

If its true sm is this cruel then their idols probably hv been 'mentally abused' since debut. so this may answered why JH always prolong his crying. he said he kept on thinking other things that make him sad and thus cry even more. JH really have been depressed for a long time then but killing himself is not an option.

Last edited:

Vision

Rookie
I had no idea Onew was popular, I casually watched their MVs and occasionally their shows years ago.

I felt based from western viewers and comments, Jong and Taemin (maknae) were the more popular. Onew was my fav and I felt he wasn't as popular as the other four. So i'm pretty shocked it was that different in Korea..

Unfortunately, you have to accept your favs, biases or whatever can slip and do wrong. Having said that SM mgmt and elite abusers are the real wrong doers.

scha

Established
I had no idea Onew was popular, I casually watched their MVs and occasionally their shows years ago.

I felt based from western viewers and comments, Jong and Taemin (maknae) were the more popular. Onew was my fav and I felt he wasn't as popular as the other four. So i'm pretty shocked it was that different in Korea..

Unfortunately, you have to accept your favs, biases or whatever can slip and do wrong. Having said that SM mgmt and elite abusers are the real wrong doers.
Hard to swallow but have to agree with that. Yes, once these idols join the industry whether intentionally or not, they will be under the evil, satanic influence and practicing occult. Speaking about evil, here's the news about t4emin join with other idols in one group. I wonder if this will be their most evilish group since they combined most influence idols?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1342961wpp/sm-launching-collab-boy-group-with-members-of-shinee-exo-and-nct

scha

Established
August 27th 2017

Minho: scared
Taemin: Evil
Jonghyu: Deflated

View attachment 24329
I remembered back in the old days, there this one girl who I befriended with her bcs she's my former bf's junior in high school. She likes to copy me. Whatever picture I uploaded, she will copied my pose. She even copied my style etc. I thought she really likes and envied me as a sister (since i'm older than her). But turned up I found out she really hates me and even became my former bf's (now already became my ex-bf) scandal just to compete and proved that she is better than me! She even talk bad about me to all her friends & in her blog (I stalked her privately). While we never met and just know each other thru online. But in front of me (chatting), she really act nicely.

Looking at ta3min really reminded me of her.. ta3min is really trying to be jjong and taking his place. funny thing is ta3min is resembled my ex-bf features. They even born on the same year. Haha scary. But I hate them both. hope ta3min is not wearing a mask towards jonghyun just like the girl in my story..

64522968_412382669372545_4960590393783377632_n.jpg

scha

Established
Just look at their eyes covering the rest of the faces in those pics.
While j's eyes looked warm and kind of worried,taem1n's eyes look cold and filled with greed/something negative.I can't seem to find a word to describe it without coming across as rude.
I'm not comparing them,but,his eyes are really striking over there.After all,eyes are really windows to the soul.Just an opinion.
True. U really can see if someone's trying to fake it thru his eyes. I think eyes is the most honest features we got. Your tongue can lie. Body can fake it. But not the eyes.. even everytime I see ta3min looking at jjong he doesnt seem sincere as how jjong looking at him. Idk it just my opinion too

Saranghae_jjong

Established
I remembered back in the old days, there this one girl who I befriended with her bcs she's my former bf's junior in high school. She likes to copy me. Whatever picture I uploaded, she will copied my pose. She even copied my style etc. I thought she really likes and envied me as a sister (since i'm older than her). But turned up I found out she really hates me and even became my former bf's (now already became my ex-bf) scandal just to compete and proved that she is better than me! She even talk bad about me to all her friends & in her blog (I stalked her privately). While we never met and just know each other thru online. But in front of me (chatting), she really act nicely.

Looking at ta3min really reminded me of her.. ta3min is really trying to be jjong and taking his place. funny thing is ta3min is resembled my ex-bf features. They even born on the same year. Haha scary. But I hate them both. hope ta3min is not wearing a mask towards jonghyun just like the girl in my story..

View attachment 24351

Yes T worries me . I found another pic and guess what apparently JJongs's inspired was the first concert he went to. This was taken the last night Look at his face...scary like he knows something.

tumblr_p0r67gbisF1v0e7bwo1_500.jpg

scha

Established
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-224687
just a little update, that i actually are trying to watch this drama just to see any hint they give us re JH deaths as this could be some 'parody' version of the actual event. process will be slow since this drama is still ongoing. i have to wait they released ep week-by-week bcs the drama is only 16 ep.

so far here i got.. as early as ep1. JH alike-song is mentioned in this drama (which the songwriter character in this drama claimed this is one of his popular self-composed song). i supposed every thing in a drama should be a created thing and can not be based on true / real event..
Screenshot_2019-08-12-14-55-50.png

and funny tho the devil look like older version of On3w. ha. ha... (this is m0 tae k4ng a.k.a the devil)
Screenshot_2019-08-12-15-21-55.png

attached is the things i believe once were said by jj0ng..? sorry if i'm mistaken. not exactly, but i found it's similar to jj0ng's words.

1) during his drunk moment - he said he wants to be happy too
Screenshot_2019-08-12-20-43-17.png

Screenshot_2019-08-12-20-43-22.png

2) some kind of #hashtag lyric?
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-08-37.png
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-08-47.png

3) during one of his interview abt how much he love to do music
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-10-34.png

then, right in our face - this is how they want us to idolize their puppets until it become a religion. (m0 tae k4ng is the name of the devil in this drama. the devil is also act as a popular actor in the same time - symbolize an alter personality i guess?)
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-28-52.png

what's crazy... i found this look of the songwriter character is looked like JH in here. sigh (maybe i was wrong bcs of missing him too much? but u tell me)
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-30-20.png
Screenshot_2019-08-12-21-30-59.png

Saranghae_jjong

Established
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-224687
just a little update, that i actually are trying to watch this drama just to see any hint they give us re JH deaths as this could be some 'parody' version of the actual event. process will be slow since this drama is still ongoing. i have to wait they released ep week-by-week bcs the drama is only 16 ep.

so far here i got.. as early as ep1. JH alike-song is mentioned in this drama (which the songwriter character in this drama claimed this is one of his popular self-composed song). i supposed every thing in a drama should be a created thing and can not be based on true / real event..
View attachment 24628

and funny tho the devil look like older version of On3w. ha. ha... (this is m0 tae k4ng a.k.a the devil)
View attachment 24629

attached is the things i believe once were said by jj0ng..? sorry if i'm mistaken. not exactly, but i found it's similar to jj0ng's words.

1) during his drunk moment - he said he wants to be happy too
View attachment 24630

View attachment 24631

2) some kind of #hashtag lyric?
View attachment 24632
View attachment 24633

3) during one of his interview abt how much he love to do music
View attachment 24634

then, right in our face - this is how they want us to idolize their puppets until it become a religion. (m0 tae k4ng is the name of the devil in this drama. the devil is also act as a popular actor in the same time - symbolize an alter personality i guess?)
View attachment 24635

what's crazy... i found this look of the songwriter character is looked like JH in here. sigh (maybe i was wrong bcs of missing him too much? but u tell me)
View attachment 24636
View attachment 24637
Wow great spot:oops: that singer in the crop you have done is creeping me out !