Jonghyun deserved better.

scha

Established
Yeah..can see from his eyes.He looked so different.It's really obvious that he scared of something.Perhaps he knew that nothing he can do.We don't know if he make a pac with a devil.Get fame and money but give soul in return.
The things is who really did involved in the sacrifice... he did not died by accident. Some said when make a pac with the devil, it will tell you what they'll need from you. Its creepy if jjong already know that he'll need to give away his life on their 10th years annv.

Btw, in addition.. someone who make pac will demon will have this kind of sharp/fierce look. Most ppl are scare with them like they have some kind of 'aura'. I read somewhere in a forum where a fan tell abt shinee fansign that she went. She said out of all, jonghyun is the most scariest to meet. They even call him tiger of the jungle. I dont know what they meant bcs I cant find any further info of this.

Last edited:

Saranghae_jjong

Established
Yeah..can see from his eyes.He looked so different.It's really obvious that he scared of something.Perhaps he knew that nothing he can do.We don't know if he make a pac with a devil.Get fame and money but give soul in return.
for sure he was not at all like he used to be. he didn't want to do 'Moon' or 'Cocktail' like in 2016, he completed missed out the belt dance , so sad. :( That sui666e letter, 2 weeks before (if he wrote it?) , i make that when he got back from shilla concert then. He looked fine there, even spoke about the plans for next year, laughing and joking. Whatever it was it was after that i think. one thing I did notice though was the SM town concert, he wouldn't stand with SHIn members after the concert, he avoided being with them...so odd.

when I read this from 'Let me Out' I wonder again though, cos he sang the song like he really meant it, and I don't think the song was about a relationship. it in my opinion is him talking to his inner self:

I remember RanF saying he did something that would shock us...and that they would never tell. was this to do with this

I can’t forgive myself

I can’t forgive you

I keep making myself cry

Wanting the you of the past

Just need to go a little more

Just one more step and it’s all over

Don’t foolishly hold on, just let me go

(Now I don’t care whatever it is)

Someone please hold me, I’m exhausted from this world

Someone please wipe me, I’m drenched with tears

Someone please notice my struggles first

Please acknowledge the poor me

Please help me

Last edited:

scha

Established

i hate that everything is sooo subtle regarding jjong in their VCR etc! Look! all the other members were all on the land / earth. while only Jonghyun were potrayed up in the sky. another video for his fan to romanticize his death again. grrr

sorry that i just found about Jonghyun 2 months ago. and only now i can dig & figured all these things out. probably if i were his fan earlier, i wont see all of this and just accept his suicide. thank God, nope! these elites are so sickk

scha

Established
That sui666e letter, 2 weeks before (if he wrote it?) , i make that when he got back from shilla concert then. He looked fine there, even spoke about the plans for next year, laughing and joking. Whatever it was it was after that i think. one thing I did notice though was the SM town concert, he wouldn't stand with SHIn members after the concert, he avoided being with them...so odd.
really?? isnt someone said he had a fight with minho before his death? i wonder what it is about... but since i dig their old videos, minho & jonghyun is not that close at first. they look awkward in Hello Baby ep. sad that Jjong just try to touch minho's hand but he rejected @ 4.35. then jjong said he just wanted to thanks him (bad minho T___T) but probably minho just jealous of how other celebrated jjong's birthday and even yoogeun like jjong more than him. then he took revenge to pat jjong hardly @ 4.58

Saranghae_jjong

Established
really?? isnt someone said he had a fight with minho before his death? i wonder what it is about... but since i dig their old videos, minho & jonghyun is not that close at first. they look awkward in Hello Baby ep. sad that Jjong just try to touch minho's hand but he rejected @ 4.35. then jjong said he just wanted to thanks him (bad minho T___T) but probably minho just jealous of how other celebrated jjong's birthday and even yoogeun like jjong more than him. then he took revenge to pat jjong hardly @ 4.58

Ah Minho and Jjong had a fight a few years ago- awards show maybe 2014 off the top of my head. I think Exo member had to stop it, but don’t quote me lol! They ended up very close after. He didn't get on with Onew in the beginning but they ended up sorting it out.

Saranghae_jjong

Established

i hate that everything is sooo subtle regarding jjong in their VCR etc! Look! all the other members were all on the land / earth. while only Jonghyun were potrayed up in the sky. another video for his fan to romanticize his death again. grrr

sorry that i just found about Jonghyun 2 months ago. and only now i can dig & figured all these things out. probably if i were his fan earlier, i wont see all of this and just accept his suicide. thank God, nope! these elites are so sickk
Never too late to be a blinger ! Keep digging you come up with interesting stuff :)

scha

Established
Ah Minho and Jjong had a fight a few years ago- awards show maybe 2014 off the top of my head. I think Exo member had to stop it, but don’t quote me lol! They ended up very close after. He didn't get on with Onew in the beginning but they ended up sorting it out.
Yeah heard that too. Exo help to distract the fans from shinee.

Never too late to be a blinger ! Keep digging you come up with interesting stuff :)
Tq. I appreciate that. Btw after watching video of jonghyun crying on his last day of being DJ makes me think what if he actually being forced to quit? Bcs the way he cried seems like he dont even want to quit. I dont know nor understand what's talking behind him. But his reaction.. really heartbreaking. Yeah, it can be that he made the decision BUT only after someone have 'advise' him to do so. Its weird that someone who really love the job and dying to be a dj suddenly just quit like that? And just few months before his death. Like 'they' want to make it easy for everyone to clean things up. If jonghyun died while being on contract as a Dj i'm sure it'll be a lot of messed to handle. Even we can see that jonghyun is just finished his concert and not busy with any schedule, i guess (so that's why he want to focus on writing a book bcs he's finally can/got time)? He's in the current state of being lonely (off to any schedule/contract). Isn't his closed friend, Key also not in the town (the only one who will reply jjong text usually). Make the hostile became easier.

Probably this situation made him depressed bcs he's being controlled and cant continue/ do what he wants. But still I dont think jjong is that depressed to even killed himself. Those psycho control jjong's mind by create heavy situation for him which may leads him to 'get a consult' with a therapist & take antidepressant pill (drug abuse which is synonym to mk ultra). And blame this reasons for his death. Sleek move here

Saranghae_jjong

Established
Yeah heard that too. Exo help to distract the fans from shinee.

Tq. I appreciate that. Btw after watching video of jonghyun crying on his last day of being DJ makes me think what if he actually being forced to quit? Bcs the way he cried seems like he dont even want to quit. I dont know nor understand what's talking behind him. But his reaction.. really heartbreaking. Yeah, it can be that he made the decision BUT only after someone have 'advise' him to do so. Its weird that someone who really love the job and dying to be a dj suddenly just quit like that? And just few months before his death. Like 'they' want to make it easy for everyone to clean things up. If jonghyun died while being on contract as a Dj i'm sure it'll be a lot of messed to handle. Even we can see that jonghyun is just finished his concert and not busy with any schedule, i guess (so that's why he want to focus on writing a book bcs he's finally can/got time)? He's in the current state of being lonely (off to any schedule/contract). Isn't his closed friend, Key also not in the town (the only one who will reply jjong text usually). Make the hostile became easier.

Probably this situation made him depressed bcs he's being controlled and cant continue/ do what he wants. But still I dont think jjong is that depressed to even killed himself. Those psycho control jjong's mind by create heavy situation for him which may leads him to 'get a consult' with a therapist & take antidepressant pill (drug abuse which is synonym to mk ultra). And blame this reasons for his death. Sleek move here

Yes I know they were saying because of health and sleeping patterns, but yeah he cried his heart out, and like you say it seemed maybe the decision wasn’t his . I still don’t think I will get over that vcr at Inspired with the boxer hitting jjong and saying they win again. The pill in the tea, and then then the smoke. You know that was to surreal considering what happen 8 days later.

scha

Established
Yes I know they were saying because of health and sleeping patterns, but yeah he cried his heart out, and like you say it seemed maybe the decision wasn’t his . I still don’t think I will get over that vcr at Inspired with the boxer hitting jjong and saying they win again. The pill in the tea, and then then the smoke. You know that was to surreal considering what happen 8 days later.
that could be the final message / hint from them. i don't watch nor listen to bts, red velvet nor other related group mv. i'm sure there's a lot of hints were given there about this sacrifice. so far i only look through whatever is share in this forum. but to dig in bts thread, i'll be dead. there are super fast growing thread with thousands of pages now:p

The first time I watched this funeral video, the first thing that ever came to my mind was "how can all of the members have black hair?". I know them from SNL which I then saw other videos of them mostly & surely with different hair colour but not black. When the funeral came I wonder how they have time to even dyed their hair? Silly me. It sounds like a stupid question but then nonetheless its so obvious. I didn't blamed the members. Bcs after all they have their own hairdresser which I believe 'they' even planning to dye their hair to black (can u see how meticulous they were!). As if they already know there will be a death to mourn soon.

Saranghae_jjong

Established
that could be the final message / hint from them. i don't watch nor listen to bts, red velvet nor other related group mv. i'm sure there's a lot of hints were given there about this sacrifice. so far i only look through whatever is share in this forum. but to dig in bts thread, i'll be dead. there are super fast growing thread with thousands of pages now:p

The first time I watched this funeral video, the first thing that ever came to my mind was "how can all of the members have black hair?". I know them from SNL which I then saw other videos of them mostly & surely with different hair colour but not black. When the funeral came I wonder how they have time to even dyed their hair? Silly me. It sounds like a stupid question but then nonetheless its so obvious. I didn't blamed the members. Bcs after all they have their own hairdresser which I believe 'they' even planning to dye their hair to black (can u see how meticulous they were!). As if they already know there will be a death to mourn soon.

I think the naming of v’s dog as ‘charcoal briquette’ on the morning of the day he died was strange too. I never thought about the hair, but yes you could well be right. I have heard from some others that they thought the members knew. Minho was arguing with the boss Soo..M at the hospital then fainted.

scha

Established
By the way off subject but jonghyun appeared in my dream last night, really strange as he was meeting me at my nans house in the dream, she died years ago by the way I was there already with Ariande G , so odd being her as I never even think about her at all. Jonghyun was wanting me to come with him , was so nice to me too like a date or something and urging me to come , I think he arrived by car , and I was thinking I should stay with her.
your story gives me goosebumps. i hope you are okay dear..

yes, i heard that story too minho was arguing with the boss but no sources of this. i hope we can get further info of this.
i found this comment on jonghyun fake death conspiracy video, but i won't say that he fake his death. just i notice the same thing as the commenter. jjong is getting less and less line in their song. and taemin & onew seems to get more line. even the high part is given to taemin. i concerned this was also part of the planned. just to make their fans used to it. the weird part i found is during why so serious, they even record the mv and song w/out jonghyun. what.. they expect jonghyun is died during the accident wasn't it?? (or the accident also is part of their plan?? sigh) it is so unacceptable that they can wait for about 9 months before releasing lucifer. but this time around they just released dream girl on feb but cannot wait any longer to release why so serious within 2 months after that. crazayyyyy

xx003.jpg

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/1559652/shinee-ask-why-so-serious-without-member-jonghyun

x004.jpg

Saranghae_jjong

Established
your story gives me goosebumps. i hope you are okay dear..

Yes, I heard that story too. min was arguing with the boss but no sources of this. i hope we can get further info of this.
i found this comment on jonghyun fake death conspiracy video, but i won't say that he fake his death. just i notice the same thing as the commenter. jjong is getting less and less line in their song. and taemin & onew seems to get more line. even the high part is given to taemin. i concerned this was also part of the planned. just to make their fans used to it. the weird part i found is during why so serious, they even record the mv and song w/out jonghyun. what.. they expect jonghyun is died during the accident wasn't it?? (or the accident also is part of their plan?? sigh) it is so unacceptable that they can wait for about 9 months before releasing lucifer. but this time around they just released dream girl on feb but cannot wait any longer to release why so serious within 2 months after that. crazayyyyy

View attachment 23898

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/1559652/shinee-ask-why-so-serious-without-member-jonghyun

View attachment 23899
Thank you for your concern. I haven’t been well recently and may explain my weird dreams.

You know you are spot on about them omitting jonghyun , kinda weird wasn’t it to record without his voice. You know when Minho was filming a drama they used Luhan to take his place at a show so that they were still showing 5 .That is so strange.

I feel that feeling too, that either he is still around as I wonder why I cannot let go. I even talk about him in present tense . Weird .You know he gained even more support from many non fans originally after he died . Don’t you think that strange how he has drawn everyone in. I wonder honestly, I do. Nothing about that day makes sense. Never heard of a investigation being closed the same day, or the next . No one even saw him arrive at the hospital, I meant you know what the press were like with Michael J, followed all the way, though even that’s debatable what happened to him...

Saranghae_jjong

Established
If the basis was that he was alive then I picked up on this interview.

Why do you read books?
The beginning was my home. I lived in a book smelling house. My parents liked books, so I had lots of books at home. Now I read it to be lonely. It seems to be a refuge to be separated from the world. Because the book gives birth to thought, it lets me get out of the world and into my world.

Jonghyun seemed to like to be in a parallel world. I know he read Kafta on the Shore and Little Prince but I found this from January 2017. I do wonder now. he actually said he liked the refuge from this world. It seems he really wanted to escape. The books he read was reading at the time was poetry, "The World of Rare Earth", Damian,City of the Blind and Transformation. ....books he said that led him out of this world. I just don't know what happened, but know it was strange . .

scha

Established
Probably we're too driven into this topic so it carried away in your dream.

You know he gained even more support from many non fans originally after he died
Count me in.. its so frustrating that none of investigation involved. Like they were just wanting to make sure that he is dead, not really helping him to save his life with any possible things that they can do. 2hours delayed is telling something's not right. Plus he's about to meet 'someone'. Nobody ever question or bring this matter. and what is more weird, none of the nurse or at least witness at the hosp come up with any news / real story behind this?? at least we can hear rumors, like come on... there's popular star in your hosp dont u know anything about it?

those whom is a book lover usually dwell in their own world while reading. i was like that once. attached to the story that i read. it's common. jonghyun cant fake his death, not bcs he is well-known. but bcs the date of his death meant something to the occult. an important date as per someone said here. plus we cant ignore the coincidence number involving 666 / 999 around his death.

Oh btw I found new comment on yt under his vcr. At first I didn't even notice he wears plastic bag on head and getting beat on the chest. His vcr are showing a lot of this kind of scene. Being beat down, smoke, suffocate. And this covers on head is absurd.. all symbolism of death and is about to eliminate him out. fans are still 'in love' with this kind of torture scenes. what if this is really what happened to him behind his death? we never know.

copy from the video comment:
This is my most favorite song of him, I listen to this everyday, seriously ;_; It's like something my soul asks. I remember how this song came up in the concert, it was genius and suited perfectly the moment. After performing RED, two guys handcuffed Jonghyun and took him off stage, then the VCR started as following what happened next to Jonghyun. There was still no song or music and it was a black and white setting, they put him on a chair and covered his head with a plastic bag (like a torturing scene). Then one of them hit him really hard on the chest and he began to fall in slowmotion, a couple of seconds of silence passed and the song started while he was still falling. You can see what happened next on here. Him singing his heart out with a band to a pretty girl in a bar while drinking, in color. It was great. I loved how there were shots of him still falling in black and white between the bar shots in full color. In my opinion, it looked like he was kidnapped and tortured before being eventually murdered, and meanwhile (in just fractions of seconds, that's why the slowmotion) he was remembering his most happy moment doing what he loved. I think they chose monochromatic for the falling part because his present didn't feel real to him anymore, his mind was actually immersed in happier and brighter times. Sorry for the long analysis, but I almost cried there </3 it was too perfect and deep. I hope with all my heart that the SM releases a DVD of this concert, I NEED to watch the full VCR again :'(

again, smoke..
xx006.jpg

being push out? i dont really like this scene tbh

Somehow in behind the scene of lonely mv, jonghyun's ask his fans to guess what the drawing on his hand actually meant? i seen in now as he's really give a hint. Not bcs he wants to commit a suicide but rather ask his fans to see whats is gonna happened to him next.
xx007.jpg

additional, more and more blood.
xx009.jpg
xx008.jpg

Last edited:

scha

Established
You know you are spot on about them omitting jonghyun , kinda weird wasn’t it to record without his voice. You know when Minho was filming a drama they used Luhan to take his place at a show so that they were still showing 5 .That is so strange.
btw probably this is an answer to why jonghyun neglect to be part of acting (besides him saying he was having camera anxiety)
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-103698

jonghyun was claimed to be fear of sickness. for those who involved with cult, they were promised to gain health & wealth. i guess this is the reasons why jonghyun is fear of sickness. its as if bcs he didnt do the 'ritual' correctly & will get those as 'punishment'.

also, jjong are looking tired and not energetic as usual in this perf. and he just kept doing "ajussi dance" lately @ 1.43

@0.34

i thought he was gaining weight but surprised to read that ppl said his weight is only 56kg. that's why look how easy they carry the coffin...

Saranghae_jjong

Established
btw probably this is an answer to why jonghyun neglect to be part of acting (besides him saying he was having camera anxiety)
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/kpop-satanic-illuminati-influence.2143/post-103698

jonghyun was claimed to be fear of sickness. for those who involved with cult, they were promised to gain health & wealth. i guess this is the reasons why jonghyun is fear of sickness. its as if bcs he didnt do the 'ritual' correctly & will get those as 'punishment'.

also, jjong are looking tired and not energetic as usual in this perf. and he just kept doing "ajussi dance" lately @ 1.43

@0.34

i thought he was gaining weight but surprised to read that ppl said his weight is only 56kg. that's why look how easy they carry the coffin...
I think he used to weigh56kg but was 70kg at death according to Wiki but then they may be wrong. That’s still not heavy but if true he gained at least 2stone quite quick .

Saranghae_jjong

Established
Probably we're too driven into this topic so it carried away in your dream.

Count me in.. its so frustrating that none of investigation involved. Like they were just wanting to make sure that he is dead, not really helping him to save his life with any possible things that they can do. 2hours delayed is telling something's not right. Plus he's about to meet 'someone'. Nobody ever question or bring this matter. and what is more weird, none of the nurse or at least witness at the hosp come up with any news / real story behind this?? at least we can hear rumors, like come on... there's popular star in your hosp dont u know anything about it?

those whom is a book lover usually dwell in their own world while reading. i was like that once. attached to the story that i read. it's common. jonghyun cant fake his death, not bcs he is well-known. but bcs the date of his death meant something to the occult. an important date as per someone said here. plus we cant ignore the coincidence number involving 666 / 999 around his death.

Oh btw I found new comment on yt under his vcr. At first I didn't even notice he wears plastic bag on head and getting beat on the chest. His vcr are showing a lot of this kind of scene. Being beat down, smoke, suffocate. And this covers on head is absurd.. all symbolism of death and is about to eliminate him out. fans are still 'in love' with this kind of torture scenes. what if this is really what happened to him behind his death? we never know.

copy from the video comment:
This is my most favorite song of him, I listen to this everyday, seriously ;_; It's like something my soul asks. I remember how this song came up in the concert, it was genius and suited perfectly the moment. After performing RED, two guys handcuffed Jonghyun and took him off stage, then the VCR started as following what happened next to Jonghyun. There was still no song or music and it was a black and white setting, they put him on a chair and covered his head with a plastic bag (like a torturing scene). Then one of them hit him really hard on the chest and he began to fall in slowmotion, a couple of seconds of silence passed and the song started while he was still falling. You can see what happened next on here. Him singing his heart out with a band to a pretty girl in a bar while drinking, in color. It was great. I loved how there were shots of him still falling in black and white between the bar shots in full color. In my opinion, it looked like he was kidnapped and tortured before being eventually murdered, and meanwhile (in just fractions of seconds, that's why the slowmotion) he was remembering his most happy moment doing what he loved. I think they chose monochromatic for the falling part because his present didn't feel real to him anymore, his mind was actually immersed in happier and brighter times. Sorry for the long analysis, but I almost cried there </3 it was too perfect and deep. I hope with all my heart that the SM releases a DVD of this concert, I NEED to watch the full VCR again :'(

again, smoke..
View attachment 23937

being push out? i dont really like this scene tbh

Somehow in behind the scene of lonely mv, jonghyun's ask his fans to guess what the drawing on his hand actually meant? i seen in now as he's really give a hint. Not bcs he wants to commit a suicide but rather ask his fans to see whats is gonna happened to him next.
View attachment 23940

additional, more and more blood.
View attachment 23941
View attachment 23942
Great research . Are you talking about aurora or inspiration cos I know inspiration, SM wouldn’t show apart from in the concert. I never saw the blood in a fortune Cookie :eek: wow that’s freaked me out. You know it does seem as you say. I have never been so confused though . I go one way then the other :rolleyes:

scha

Established
Great research . Are you talking about aurora or inspiration cos I know inspiration, SM wouldn’t show apart from in the concert. I never saw the blood in a fortune Cookie :eek: wow that’s freaked me out. You know it does seem as you say. I have never been so confused though . I go one way then the other :rolleyes:
The only concert that rated 15+? Probably bcs of that or idk.. yes, aurora vcr. I cant find other inspiration concert vcr released or even his song recorded. Been dying to search for it anywhere but sm have deleted / report any (full) video regarding the concert.

Not exactly a blood. But it resembles to which I looked like blood spread on jonghyun

Anti depressants cause weight gain.That might be it.
I noticed this in Elvis Presley case. They purposely give this drug to kill him silently. The pills caused him to gain weight. Another silent murder case and related to the elites. But back in the days, there's no internet to look for research. Ppl just blindly accept whatever is being said in the media