Join the financial revolution

CAC

Rookie
0162E374-7AAD-4EA3-8181-E2B459154503.png

That’s from the ACTUAL guy who started the GameStop squeeze. Michael J Burry was the first guy to buy millions of Gamestop shares under $4 in Dec 2019, told their Board to repurchase shares, and then Ryan Cohen jumped in months later in March 2020. Keith Gill/Roaring Kitty/deepvalue noticed what was going on in June/July 2020 and started pumping GME on Reddit and Youtube. Some Reddit users jumped in recognizing the big whales already involved in the squeeze. Some ridiculed because they didn’t see it yet. Slowly over the summer and fall months of 2020, as everyone was distracted with other headlines, other big money jumped In behind the scenes. By the time most of Reddit caught on and wanted in, it was too late. Anyone too late is a bag holder of overvalued stock.

Thats what happened. Now, if you’re smart you’ll actually notice that Burry left two stock picks up on the screenshots, while making it look like all he was doing was criticizing the Robinhood app. He was doing that, but he also left some breadcrumbs that were correct.

He even posted a riddle the day of the super bowl picking the underdog and the under, both hit.

Aero

Superstar
Everyone should have known how this year's Super Bowl was going to end. KC was actually supposed to lose last year. Most people don't know that. They weren't even going to make it to the super bowl, but some miracle-working idiot was like, "they seem cool". Of course, that led us to the most recent "Fyre fest" of Super Bowls.

I've read some reports that "WallStreetBets" has turned into the Fyre fest of investments. One guy lost 70k because, as he put it, he was "addicted" to chasing that bag. In other words, the thousands of people who were telling people to use their brakes were all spot on. Ultimately, playing wall streets game is not the move.

justjess

Superstar
Anyone know a decent company to go through to buy small amounts of some stocks? I’m thinking about buying some marijuana stock and idk where to start cuz I don’t trust Robin Hood and don’t want to ask my uncle who will probably yell at me for the type of investment

Aero

Superstar
I'm looking for a new broker too.

I have an E-Trade account but haven't done much with it yet. I'm waiting to find something that's the least like gambling. Like a company with real promise, but is that even possible?

Helioform

Star
Anyone know a decent company to go through to buy small amounts of some stocks? I’m thinking about buying some marijuana stock and idk where to start cuz I don’t trust Robin Hood and don’t want to ask my uncle who will probably yell at me for the type of investment
Hmm wow. Funny because I bought some marijuana stock recently. I bought Cronos (CRON). It's up 64% since 3 months ago.

justjess

Superstar
Hmm wow. Funny because I bought some marijuana stock recently. I bought Cronos (CRON). It's up 64% since 3 months ago.
Looking at cronos, Aurora and Aphria. Any others that look good I’m open to advice. We’ve been talking about doing it for years just never did... wish I had. They were like penny stocks back in 2015 when we started thinking about it - would have made a decent amount. Got that stimulus money now so.. lol. (Used the last stimulus on tangible “preps”)

Any advice on a company to use to buy them? Other than retirement funds through work we’ve never fucked with stock.

Helioform

Star
Looking at cronos, Aurora and Aphria. Any others that look good I’m open to advice. We’ve been talking about doing it for years just never did... wish I had. They were like penny stocks back in 2015 when we started thinking about it - would have made a decent amount. Got that stimulus money now so.. lol. (Used the last stimulus on tangible “preps”)

Any advice on a company to use to buy them? Other than retirement funds through work we’ve never fucked with stock.
With Biden being president, there is a good chance that marijuana becomes legal everywhere in the US so it is a good investment.

I can't recommend any other but you can do a Google search.

And I use Wealthsimple Trade, but that is for Canadians only.

saki

Star
Yes, BlackRock’s Home-Buying Spree Should Concern You

“So who is Blackrock? Only the world’s largest asset manager and the leading proponent of The Great Reset. They’re looking to redistribute — get this — $120Trillion dollars. The entire wealth of the worlds middle class and poor combined several times over. As an example, a 124 new home neighborhood was bought in its entirety in Texas. Average Americans were outbid to a tune of $32million. Homes sold at an average of 20% above listing. Now the entire neighborhood is made up of SFR’s. What are SFR’s??

“Single Family Rentals. Now, your potential lower to middle class home owner is positioned to be a permanent renter. This matters because for the lower and middle class owning a home is the most major part of any financial success, and future upward mobility.

...more at link, below......

While I'm definitely not a fan of the road to making landlords into feudal lords again... "Home-ownership" is largely an illusion the elite use to make the middle class think they have some freedom. You know, despite the fact that most people have a mortgage they'll be paying off for the majority of their life, and even by some chance they don't, there's often local ordinances that tell you what you can and can't do with your so-called property.

saki

Star
Yes, BlackRock’s Home-Buying Spree Should Concern You

“So who is Blackrock? Only the world’s largest asset manager and the leading proponent of The Great Reset. They’re looking to redistribute — get this — $120Trillion dollars. The entire wealth of the worlds middle class and poor combined several times over. As an example, a 124 new home neighborhood was bought in its entirety in Texas. Average Americans were outbid to a tune of $32million. Homes sold at an average of 20% above listing. Now the entire neighborhood is made up of SFR’s. What are SFR’s??

“Single Family Rentals. Now, your potential lower to middle class home owner is positioned to be a permanent renter. This matters because for the lower and middle class owning a home is the most major part of any financial success, and future upward mobility.

...more at link, below......

...another article regarding Blackrock's disruption of the housing market....
What Happens When Hedge Funds Buy Up Neighborhoods
A real estate firm estimates 'that in many of the nation’s top markets, roughly one in every five houses sold is bought by someone who never moves in.'“You now have permanent capital competing with a young couple trying to buy a house,” real estate consultant John Burns told the Wall Street Journal. “That’s going to make U.S. housing permanently more expensive.” His firm estimates “that in many of the nation’s top markets, roughly one in every five houses sold is bought by someone who never moves in.”
@APhilosophae
Thread. Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers. Why are corporations, pension funds and property investment groups buying...
1623612282680.png

...more at link....

saki

Star
...another article regarding Blackrock's disruption of the housing market....
What Happens When Hedge Funds Buy Up Neighborhoods
A real estate firm estimates 'that in many of the nation’s top markets, roughly one in every five houses sold is bought by someone who never moves in.'“You now have permanent capital competing with a young couple trying to buy a house,” real estate consultant John Burns told the Wall Street Journal. “That’s going to make U.S. housing permanently more expensive.” His firm estimates “that in many of the nation’s top markets, roughly one in every five houses sold is bought by someone who never moves in.”
@APhilosophae
Thread. Blackrock is buying every single family house they can find, paying 20-50% above asking price and outbidding normal home buyers. Why are corporations, pension funds and property investment groups buying...
View attachment 57651

...more at link....
...here is yet even more about Blackrock and their underhandedness.... the driving force of The Great Reset..... :mad:
BlackRock and Vanguard: The Same Shady People Own Big Pharma and the Media
How can we tie BlackRock/Vanguard — and the globalist families that own them — to the Great Reset? Barring a public confession, we have to look at the relationships between these behemoth globalist-owned corporations and consider the influence they can wield through those relationships. As noted by Lew Rockwell:

“When Lynn Forester de Rothschild wants the United States to be a one-party country (like China) and doesn’t want voter ID laws passed in the U.S., so that more election fraud can be perpetrated to achieve that end, what does she do?

She holds a conference call with the world’s top 100 CEOs and tells them to publicly decry as ‘Jim Crow’ Georgia’s passing of an anti-corruption law and she orders her dutiful CEOs to boycott the State of Georgia, like we saw with Coca-Cola and Major League Baseball and even Hollywood star, Will Smith.

In this conference call, we see shades of the Great Reset, Agenda 2030, the New World Order. The UN wants to make sure, as does [World Economic Forum founder and executive chairman Klaus] Schwab that in 2030, poverty, hunger, pollution and disease no longer plague the Earth.

To achieve this, the UN wants taxes from Western countries to be split by the mega corporations of the elite to create a brand-new society. For this project, the UN says we need a world government — namely the UN, itself.”

...much more at link....

Karlysymon

Superstar
A thought just popped up into my head.

So this happened before 9/11

Are you guys (those well versed in this shorting/put options business) noticing anything related to utility companies, notably water & electricity? I ask because if Cyber Polygon is going to be executed, i imagine that those in the know will dump their stocks in those companies shortly before the switch is flipped and it's even possible that some of them will not survive the ordeal.
Bill Gates recently recommended this book as a summer read and he is also investing in nuclear power
1624639067973.png