Johnsoned

The Agrarian

Veteran
Not British so my opinion is probably skewed.

Boris Johnson seems to me like a greasy centrist who has nothing but disdain for the very people that voted for him.

"Brexit" had obvious overtones of nationalism, and it doesn't matter if you are pro or anti British nationalist, that was the general animus behind the vote. Johnson followed through on literally nothing... just like Trump and the Wall.

Boris Johnson is a pressure-valve for populist sentiment, nothing more. His sole purpose is to give conservative Brits just enough to stay hungry but never enough to satisfy.

Awoken2

Superstar

So poor old Bojo has to head back to his mansion and self isolate until July 26th. Fortunately this has arisen the same day Bojo got an amazing new patio set and bbq for his sprawling west lawn delivered from Harrods.

With ol' bojo already having contracted Covid despite wearing his face mask everywhere, only touching elbows with people and socially distancing from all potentially infectious people, how he managed ro contract it himself is still dumbfounding medical experts today.

So to ensure his life would be impacted no more by this nasty virus Bojo got his jabs. He wanted to keep himself safe and protect everyone around him... apparently.... that's what the jab does....apparently.

Just a few months later we now have a situation where our mop haired shepherd's phone has been pinged and he is now having to self isolate as he himself is now deemed a risk of spreading the virus.

Politicians no longer get time off work....they just get pinged and then go into self isolation.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Boris Johnson’s Transformation From ‘Conservative’ Libertarian To Technocrat Tyrant

Screenshot 2021-07-26 at 19-04-47 Boris Johnson's Transformation From 'Conservative' Libertari...png

Awoken2

Superstar
How the mop headed pillock has managed to remain numero uno puppet so long is bewildering but this latest fiasco may well be enough to finally oust this fat lying bastard from his perch.

Notice the very subtle changes in her facial expression which would have absolutely nothing to do with her losing her £70,000 per annum job whatsoever.

Karlysymon

Superstar
The irony of Brexit to escape the EU superstate only for coronavirus to roll around and sink the talons deeper in.
I think iam still amazed at how the Brexit game was played. By 2016/17, it was already set in stone that the Covid game would go ahead in 2020, nevertheless, "they" kept up the charade of brexit negotiations by Michel Bernier...this deadline and that deadline that has to be met...etc.
It truly is, in restrospect, a well-played trick on the British public. I gotta hand it to "them"....well-played!

Anyway

Awoken2

Superstar
A big salute to Russell Howard for getting across a very important message in a very palatable way.

Awoken2

Superstar
In the cold light of day, when you observe how Johnson struggles sooo hard to appease all his donators and lobbyists by just having to act totally bat-shit crazy to justify his many mystifying and often conflicting policy decisions.

The documentary gives full insight into who is pulling Bojo's strings and how these elitist have used illegal means to financially r*pe the people of the UK and many more countries.

The fraud is so huge it is truly mind boggling. I first came across this when looking into the work of the late Gordon Bowden who was investigating a huge financial fraud going through the address of 788-780 Finchley Road where over 67,000 different companies were using as a trading address. Unfortunately Mr Bowden succumbed to to a "short illness" shortly after making his findings public, a familiar storyline.

This documentary will also clearly examine how our current financial system is being systematically destroyed by high powered criminals who we would otherwise refer to as the elite.

THE SPIDERS WEB: Britain's second empire/ FREE FULL DOCUMENTARY/ Obscure financial power

Running time. 1 hour 17 minutes.

Karlysymon

Superstar
In the cold light of day, when you observe how Johnson struggles sooo hard to appease all his donators and lobbyists by just having to act totally bat-shit crazy to justify his many mystifying and often conflicting policy decisions.

The documentary gives full insight into who is pulling Bojo's strings and how these elitist have used illegal means to financially r*pe the people of the UK and many more countries.

The fraud is so huge it is truly mind boggling. I first came across this when looking into the work of the late Gordon Bowden who was investigating a huge financial fraud going through the address of 788-780 Finchley Road where over 67,000 different companies were using as a trading address. Unfortunately Mr Bowden succumbed to to a "short illness" shortly after making his findings public, a familiar storyline.

This documentary will also clearly examine how our current financial system is being systematically destroyed by high powered criminals who we would otherwise refer to as the elite.

THE SPIDERS WEB: Britain's second empire/ FREE FULL DOCUMENTARY/ Obscure financial power

Running time. 1 hour 17 minutes.

DR has posted that documentary a couple times and i've never watched. I guess is should get serious and come around and watch it :)

Awoken2

Superstar
DR has posted that documentary a couple times and i've never watched. I guess is should get serious and come around and watch it :)
I'd strongly recommend you do. I must have missed those from DR.

Very insightful.

SPD8

Awoken2

Superstar
Soooo, in the latest act of our current political pantomime we have globalist glove puppet Bojo put to a vote of no confidence by his beleaguered cabinet...It must be quite taxing to have to publicly stand behind such a liability. Every time he opens his mouth the lies come pouring. Somebody took the time to catalogue some of his biggest deceptions over the last coupleof years. These can be viewed here...

So he "wins" the vote of confidence, 211 supporters and 148 with a semblance of sanity voting against him.

So with 41% of his own cabinet wanting to see the lolloping fat back of his how does he spin it?

The result was very "decisive" so can we now all just forget about all the lies he's been telling and let him get on with his psycopathic paymasters agenda.

The audacity of this clown is truly breath-taking. Here he is, now even The Sun are turning their back on him.

Karlysymon

Superstar
"Vote LEAVE! Save Britain's fish!".......but now, it's Putin's fault that the industry won't survive.
1656428501693.png

What a joke! At this point, iam near-convinced that Brexit was theatre from the get-go. By 2016, it was already set in stone/agreed upon that 2020 was the Great Reset launch year, which means everything that happened between 2016-2020 was just a spectacle for the masses.
The fact that this guy became PM in 2019, just before the launch of the NWO couple months later is suspicious...
The NWO was launched with all the "penetrated cabinets" (atleast in the Western world) holding the political reins.

Apparently

Awoken2

Superstar
And will he survive this latest scandal?

Of course.

Boris Teflon has been put in place to make the people of the UK very very angry. He's doing a great job of that, so he will stay.

Whilst our msn headlines now start with the cost of living crisis which is then followed by our countries "pledge" to give Ukraine a billion pounds for hi tech weapons this again is designed to get people angry.

They want a reaction. Whether the general populace is now in a fit enough to react is a different matter.

Awoken2

Superstar
(Looks at watch)

It looks like here in the UK we are gonna be getting a new puppet.

(Apologies for source)