Johnsoned

Karlysymon

Superstar
I was watching my network news and i saw this press conference, right after the NATO summit last year.

The first question in this clip and his response to it was what piqued my interest (the US is a guarantor...pillar of stability for our collective security) because it is a lie or lying by omission. So there i was, watching this and he was lying, this is way before Soleimani's assasination. In saying that US guarantees the world's security, he is conveniently dismissing the facts of the Gladio Operation. And also because peace is never profitable but war is.

Anyway, as John Pilger said: "if there was a War on Terror, the SAS would be storming the beaches of Florida."

Awoken2

Superstar
When is Boris Johnson and Carrie's baby due?
In the statement revealing both the engagement and pregnancy a spokesman for the couple said: “The prime minister and Miss Symonds are very pleased to announce their engagement and that they are expecting a baby in the early summer.”
The predicted birth date of their baby suggests he or she was conceived in autumn.
This was around the same time the October 31 Brexit deadline was extended.

....so this would make baby Bojo at least a couple of months premature.....and Bojo was at the birth, and the baby is healthy.

.....gee!

Head article taken from (for date purposes)

Awoken2

Superstar
Ok let's see what the guy who gives Bojo all his advice has to say about recent events.

Awoken2

Superstar
View attachment 45003

The irony of Brexit to escape the EU superstate only for coronavirus to roll around and sink the talons deeper in.
I think I may have stuck my neck out back in April to say that this was a very convenient virus.

Of more of a concern to me is the theory that the bigger the distraction TPTB create for us is usually a pre curser to a big event.

Well it looks like the Trump thread may now get some respite because the world now has Boris.

Worry not...we are in good hands.... this guy makes Trump look like a serious politician.

I remember about 5 years ago, when BJ was mayor of London. I was standing outside Barbican and it was pissing down with rain. I saw this bedraggled scruffy looking guy riding a bicycle up towards me - and realised it was Boris.

I should have taken my chances and kicked him into the path of an oncoming double decker bus:p

Awoken2

Superstar
I remember about 5 years ago, when BJ was mayor of London. I was standing outside Barbican and it was pissing down with rain. I saw this bedraggled scruffy looking guy riding a bicycle up towards me - and realised it was Boris.

I should have taken my chances and kicked him into the path of an oncoming double decker bus:p
Golden opportunity missed.

Awoken2

Superstar

So the current situation is that some guy with senile dementia is running the states and over here in the UK we have Bojo steering the ship at full speed towards a very large waterfall. A guy who got the gig but then didn't know what to do with it, as every post he has ever filled proves.

This sorry scenario appears to have organically arisen just at the precise time when there appears to be some very definitive movements towards a new world order which will require the people to rise up against their governments, which appears to be happening in many countries around the world.

It all appears to be going by the book so far.

Awoken2

Superstar
If you cannot recognise a tyrannical dictatorship when you are under one people can't complain when their human rights get removed.

Awoken2

Superstar
Old Bojo is now batting off numerous calls for him to remove That Man Cock from his position like Brian Lara.

I had to wipe spat coffee off my TV screen this morning listening to the BBC's news coverage of this. The fact that this slimeball was cheating on his wife was somehow irrelevant but because he was breaking his own social distancing rules by getting in a clinch with his floozy he is now seen as a bit of a hypocrite.

Now following the general rule of not believing anything coming from mainstream news outlets when you examine this footage "leaked" to the Sun it appears to be staged.

His shuffle from one position to another and his awkward body language makes me think he was put up to this.

*warning* viewer discretion advised. Bucket may be required.

Awoken2

Superstar
Old Bojo is now batting off numerous calls for him to remove That Man Cock from his position like Brian Lara.

I had to wipe spat coffee off my TV screen this morning listening to the BBC's news coverage of this. The fact that this slimeball was cheating on his wife was somehow irrelevant but because he was breaking his own social distancing rules by getting in a clinch with his floozy he is now seen as a bit of a hypocrite.

Now following the general rule of not believing anything coming from mainstream news outlets when you examine this footage "leaked" to the Sun it appears to be staged.

His shuffle from one position to another and his awkward body language makes me think he was put up to this.

*warning* viewer discretion advised. Bucket may be required.

Well isn't that a surprise? *Man Cock stands down (* copyright protected against being used for a Sun headline)

A quick staged snog and the slimy bastard gets to exit stage left before we see the real results of his amazing vaccination program.

I could stink it as soon as I saw it. Having the public over...yet again!