Johnsoned

Thunderian

Superstar
What discussion? All I see posted from you is Zionist propaganda, that's all you have to offer, that's all you've ever offered.
Can you explain why you noted that Boris Johnson is a Jew, if it’s not because you’re a racist asshole?

Thunderian

Superstar
The majority of Brits voted to leave the EU, and the elite has done everything they can to cast aside that decision and subvert the democratic will of the people. Why do I see posters on this board taking the side of the elite on this?

TC1968

Established
I know nothing about Boris, but I can see the same people with TDS hate him so I like him already.

Awoken2

Superstar
A quote from the attached video....

"The money that bankrolls them comes from the super wealthy and the powerful not the man on the street"

.....so who do you think they are serving then?

AD HOC

Established
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7779771/Boris-Johnsons-minder-foul-mouthed-altercation-leaving-Piers-Morgan-Susanna-Reid-shocked.html

Boris Johnson hides in a FRIDGE to avoid GMB interview during his milk round after his minder blocks reporter and tells him 'for f*** sake' LIVE on air - leaving Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid shocked
  • Boris Johnson was confronted by GMB reporter Jonathan Swain during a campaign stop in Pudsey, W. Yorks
  • But the Prime Minister's press secretary Robert Oxley declared 'for f***s sake' and blocked the reporter's path
  • GMB presenter Piers Morgan was visibly shocked and his co-host Susanna Reid had her head in her hands
  • It came at the start of the final day of campaigning for the political parties before tomorrow's general election
  • Bombshell overnight poll suggested Tory lead over Labour narrowed and there could be a hung parliament
  • The new YouGov survey showed Mr Johnson could win a majority of 28 seats - but it has a big margin of error
  • Tories fear voter complacency could yet deprive Mr Johnson of a majority and hand Jeremy Corbyn power

Oh! That Boris is a lad, isn't he ?

Re Brexit. Ain't ever going to happen. I remember voting that day, 3 1/2 years ago I think.
It won't be allowed to happen. Ever. Fact

AD HOC

Established
Exit Polls show Boris and his fellow Cons with an overwhelming 86 seat majority.

Con 368
Lab 191
Snp 55
Ld 13
Pc 3
Grn 1
Brx 0
Others 19

Now Boris. Time for that Brexit that was promised by you......if YOUR leaders will allow it !!!