Johnsoned

Awoken2

Superstar
*VC Forum Exclusive*

Hidden camera secretly captures Trump and Johnson having celebratory lunch for the onset of the new age of stupid.

You saw it first here!!! ....(Johnson is the blond one btw)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
*VC Forum Exclusive*

Hidden camera secretly captures Trump and Johnson having celebratory lunch for the onset of the new age of stupid.

You saw it first here!!! ....(Trump is the blond one btw)

Isn’t Boris also blond? ;)

Thunderian

Superstar
I didn’t have an opinion on Boris Johnson until I saw how much some people hate him.

Turns out, I love the guy. :)

Lisa

Superstar
Newly-minted British Prime Minister Boris “BoJo” Johnson began his stint at 10 Downing Street by purging his cabinet of Remainers and replacing them with Brexiteers. Mr. Johnson promised to deliver Brexit within 99 days.

It is not only England that will be afflicted with the best example of incompetent buffoonery since Stan Laurel but the whole of the UK.

I think it's quite telling that the Trumpster publicly lauded him as "smart and strong"....This can be quickly decoded as meaning dumb and weak....which is just perfect material to work with for your best ally in your ME shenanigans.

I don't think even the largely anaesthetized British public will.stand behind this clown for any prolonged period of time.

I'll give him 6 months maximum.
Evidently, our current Premier likes him, and I think says it all. After being a year in office, this buffoon's approval rating has dropped to 30%. As the saying goes, "Birds of a feather...":

Lisa

Superstar
He doesn’t sound that bad...he’s got a lot he wants to do..good luck to him!

Awoken2

Superstar
Hmmmm so some clown with jewish ancestory who's also a closet racist, compulsive liar with dual personalities has just decided to immobilize parliament in readiness for the UK to come crashing out of the EU who he miserably failed to negotiate with after promising everybody that he was going to get a good deal?

The personal charachteristics between Johnson and Trump are remarkably similar. Here's the economists view.

Awoken2

Superstar
Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
Hmmmm so some clown with jewish ancestory who's also a closet racist, compulsive liar with dual personalities has just decided to immobilize parliament in readiness for the UK to come crashing out of the EU who he miserably failed to negotiate with after promising everybody that he was going to get a good deal?

The personal charachteristics between Johnson and Trump are remarkably similar. Here's the economists view.

You point out that he’s Jewish, then accuse him of racism.