John McAfee

Victoria

Rookie
He's a bit paranoid (I can see why), but has a lot of good ideas. I think he tries intentionally to be dramatic. I've talked with him and he's more subdued in person.

TMT

Star
apparently this man is a comedic genius
He's funny and charismatic, but he's probably a murderer and was banging 12-14 year olds when he was in Belize.

Edit : He is pretty good on privacy issues but it's hard to ignore who he is.

Last edited:

NcherieAmour

Rookie
have you guys heard of the drama surrounding the inventor of mcafee anti virus software? is this guy just a nut or what?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5126907/Inventor-John-McAfee-went-naked-shooting-spree.html
I watched a documentary about this dude. He is suspected of the murder of one or more of his neigbors from his home abroad as well as involved in some very predatory 'relationship' practices. He was seriously running for president before the allegations caught up to him after he returned to America.

Devine

Star
I watched a documentary about this dude. He is suspected of the murder of one or more of his neigbors from his home abroad as well as involved in some very predatory 'relationship' practices. He was seriously running for president before the allegations caught up to him after he returned to America.
but, was he framed ?? :)

Anny526987456

Rookie
He was not framed I saw that documentary. You can tell he did it especially when he wired that $5000.00 to eddie bank account and then eddie left Belize because the truth was slowly coming out. I heard he is going for presidency again this year ..