john mcafee, missing in action

polymoog

Superstar
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JaUDD4HjwtEU/
(19 min video)

summary:
familiar with the mcafee antivirus stuff? well, this is the guy who formed the company, made millions (billions?) and departed in the 90s. at some point, he managed to collect a LOT of dirt and secrets on people in high places. apparently, he is being targeted by the CIA, but has prepared for this situation by creating a kill switch: if he is taken into custody, that event will trigger the release of 31 terabytes of information to the media. he made a tweet not too long ago insinuating that someone tried to take his life and was ready to get revenge if they tried something again.
theres a tie-in with the jeff epstein situation. a tweet made in may of this year hinted that he had some info relating the case. perhaps the FBI (through the CIA?) want to hear the information.

does anyone else have info on this? he has been taken into custody, apparently, in the caribbean by US agents. should be interesting if any info surfaces on the net.

His twitter account says he was arrested but I think he is released now. Apparently he’s been living on a yacht as a tax resister.

Honestly I think it all a show, he’s doing his best Hagbard Celine impersonation at the moment.

In spite of everything I kind of like the guy, he’s charismatic and entertaining but he’s also likely a murderer, and was definitely involved with underage girls while he was playing Colonel Kurtz in Belize.

polymoog

Superstar
He seems to be an idiot. I don’t believe anything he says.
this is the first ive heard of him myself.
i wont lose sleep if nothing comes out, but if there is a release of documents/videos incriminating the elites, i would be interested in seeing it.

Thunderian

Superstar
this is the first ive heard of him myself.
i wont lose sleep if nothing comes out, but if there is a release of documents/videos incriminating the elites, i would be interested in seeing it.
He has a history of paranoid delusion. He always thinks someone’s out to get him. If they were, he would have been gotten already.

polymoog

Superstar
He has a history of paranoid delusion. He always thinks someone’s out to get him. If they were, he would have been gotten already.
thats a good point.
for arguments sake, maybe someone called off the dogs or just wanted to send a message to him. of course, he couldve been eradicated, but someone with that money and paranoia (if thats what it is) could have several aces up his sleeve.

Thunderian

Superstar
thats a good point.
for arguments sake, maybe someone called off the dogs or just wanted to send a message to him. of course, he couldve been eradicated, but someone with that money and paranoia (if thats what it is) could have several aces up his sleeve.
Every few years he posts pics of himself in hiding somewhere, with cryptic references to those who are supposedly after him. Then he runs for president or starts a company or something, fails at that, and suddenly, he’s on the run again. He’s been doing this for years.

Johnny5

Veteran
There was some dust up between him and a neighbor in Belize years ago. At the end of it, his neighbor was dead and Belize authorities were after him. Also, like others have said he is paranoid, a tax evader and full of bold claims. He was vocal supporter of crypto. So much so, he stated he would eat his own d#$k if it didn't pan out like he claimed. So take whatever Mr Mcaffe says with a hunk of salt. I think his paranoia and ego drive him and his claims.

ps: The anti-virus applications that bear his name have always sucked.

Spades

Established
I came across a video of this obnoxious twat yesterday and have been down the rabbit hole ever since. I'm shocked that no one has done a more in depth look at this weirdo. From the very first video I saw in which he "jokingly" spoke of going down the river and tasting his first human flesh, his compound in Belize that was guarded by armed gangsters and vicious dogs and housed a "lab" *warning signs in my head flashed adrenochrome*… where he raped and had "relations" with underage girls and was caught up in a narrative wherein he murdered his neighbor (who happened to be a veteran). Don't tell me half his girlfriends tried to kill him because he wasn't a psychopath with disgusting fetishes.

The fact that he was born on a military base, described his childhood as "disturbing" and worked at NASA screams that something is confusingly fishy in this guy's pond. The original video posted was pretty good at giving the more current events that happened. The fact that the guy who supposedly posted for him after he was confined in 2019 is showcasing himself as a character from Fear and Loathing is obviously suspect.

The whole thing feels like it's half real, half narrative. Disinformation artist. What a cowardly puke. Went a little overboard with his frost 'n tip kit, too. He's got that Trump-like aura where he's a known shithead but asserts he's the flip side of the elite coin and so people want to believe he will make a difference. If it walks like a sketchy egotistical shithead, talks like a sketchy egotistical shithead, then... more fodder to distract the public.

This has been a public service rant, that failed in service. Apologies.

Spades

Established
Just finished watching the documentary on him called Gringo. Interesting. However, I don't buy the whole narrative. I'm not convinced that he murdered his neighbor, though I have no reservations thinking he murdered or ordered murders of others. According to the documentary, McAffe was basically policing Belize with his own hired gang members, which he dressed in uniforms like soldiers.

Why choose Belize to move to? Maybe because it's one of the worst places for human/child trafficking. He was obviously, at the very least, taking advantage of young girls in vulnerable life positions. He made friends with a bar owner and asked for pretty girls, which the guy said he supplied to him around 45 girls.

The U.S. says Belize is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children subjected to sex trafficking and forced labor with trafficking-related complicity by government officials a big problem. The State Department report said in tourist regions in Belize, foreign child sex tourists, primarily from the United States, exploit child sex trafficking victims.
US officials also said sex trafficking and forced labor of Belizean and foreign women and girls, primarily from Central America, occur in bars, nightclubs, brothels, and domestic service while LGBTI men, women, and children are vulnerable to sex and labor trafficking.
Source: http://curacaochronicle.com/region/us-slaps-belize-with-worst-rank-in-latest-human-trafficking-report/

I'm still struggling with the fact that he had a lab there. Found out he took a Harvard researcher who specializes in "quorum sensing". They both claim that she was doing research on antibiotics and created topical antibacterial spray. Some claim they think he was cooking meth. He was obviously doing lots of drugs, but I don't think that was the whole truth. I kept reading on quorum sensing and found it could be used for... other purposes as well as the study of bacteria and biofilms. Computerized nanotech.

Capture.PNG
Source: https://www.britannica.com/science/quorum-sensing

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Just finished watching the documentary on him called Gringo. Interesting. However, I don't buy the whole narrative. I'm not convinced that he murdered his neighbor, though I have no reservations thinking he murdered or ordered murders of others. According to the documentary, McAffe was basically policing Belize with his own hired gang members, which he dressed in uniforms like soldiers.

Why choose Belize to move to? Maybe because it's one of the worst places for human/child trafficking. He was obviously, at the very least, taking advantage of young girls in vulnerable life positions. He made friends with a bar owner and asked for pretty girls, which the guy said he supplied to him around 45 girls.

The U.S. says Belize is a source, transit, and destination country for men, women, and children subjected to sex trafficking and forced labor with trafficking-related complicity by government officials a big problem. The State Department report said in tourist regions in Belize, foreign child sex tourists, primarily from the United States, exploit child sex trafficking victims.

US officials also said sex trafficking and forced labor of Belizean and foreign women and girls, primarily from Central America, occur in bars, nightclubs, brothels, and domestic service while LGBTI men, women, and children are vulnerable to sex and labor trafficking.

Source: http://curacaochronicle.com/region/us-slaps-belize-with-worst-rank-in-latest-human-trafficking-report/

I'm still struggling with the fact that he had a lab there. Found out he took a Harvard researcher who specializes in "quorum sensing". They both claim that she was doing research on antibiotics and created topical antibacterial spray. Some claim they think he was cooking meth. He was obviously doing lots of drugs, but I don't think that was the whole truth. I kept reading on quorum sensing and found it could be used for... other purposes as well as the study of bacteria and biofilms. Computerized nanotech.

View attachment 30321
Source: https://www.britannica.com/science/quorum-sensing
Has all the hallmarks of a psychopath. Charming, delusional, callous, lack of empathy, risk taking...

Spades

Established
Has all the hallmarks of a psychopath. Charming, delusional, callous, lack of empathy, risk taking...
And a pathological liar, professional bullshitter. Yet I see people dismissing all of this by saying he's interesting or funny. That's dangerous. When are we going to learn?

TC1968

Established
If he is in danger of being whacked it won't be at the hands of the CIA, most likely it will be some drug thug he has dealings with