John McAfee found dead in his prison cell

has

Rookie
After scamming people for millions in crypto pump and dump schemes. May he not RIP.
Yup And let's no forget he himself was a creep
His death is sus but I'm not down with starting act like he was some sort of martyr for talking about the deep state. Something tells me he was somehow himself part of the cabal.
Letting him spilling some tea has the benefit of gaslighting people into buying a false sense of didichotomy. His "handler" were just probably done with his antics and/or were wary of him talking too much once he gets back to the US.

Attachments

Helioform

Star
Yup And let's no forget he himself was a creep
His death is sus but I'm not down with starting act like he was some sort of martyr for talking about the deep state. Something tells me he was somehow himself part of the cabal.
Letting him spilling some tea has the benefit of gaslighting people into buying a false sense of didichotomy. His "handler" were just probably done with his antics and/or were wary of him talking too much once he gets back to the US.
The guy was effing crazy. The deep state stuff was part of his paranoid personality and not a real truth seeking effort. He fired an automatic rifle through the walls of his house once is that normal behaviour?

Whatever his flaws may have been, his death was shady as hell.

Just out of curiousity, what was he even charged with??
Tax evasion:

John McAfee Indicted for Tax Evasion

Journeyman

Established
A very dodgy character. Up to his neck in shady deals I think and probably not a very nice man, but also a larger than life character who was interesting to view from a distance (I wouldn't have liked to have been his neighbour).

This site may be an odd read but it often has some interesting things to say. He crops up in a couple of the analyses:
https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-labyrinth-55/ looks at some odd stuff he posted on Instagram as well as here: https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...t-every-level/

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Someone posted a "Q" on McAfee instagram profile, apparentely with a hidden criptographed key on it.

1624533391214.png1624533426391.png

This was earlier today. Apparentely his IG account was deleted right now.

Awoken2

Superstar
Didn't the guy have a bit of a bath crystal problem?

...none of which occurred in his bath I hasten to add.

Aero

Superstar
Owing back taxes hardly seems like a reason to assassinate someone.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Owing back taxes hardly seems like a reason to assassinate someone.
I disagree! You can do anything in this world, but woe unto you if you evade taxes.

There are some weirdos trying to connect mcafee to Q, just a waste of time. Still, there is waaaay more to this than we imagine. He was arrested earlier because he was using female underwear as a face mask. It is obvious that he was deep into shady stuff but maybe he has diverged a bit and his erratic behavior started causing problems.

That or maybe tax evasion meant he was in debt with some organization and was trying to get away with it.

I wonder if VC will take a look into this.

Aero

Superstar
I disagree! You can do anything in this world, but woe unto you if you evade taxes.

There are some weirdos trying to connect mcafee to Q, just a waste of time. Still, there is waaaay more to this than we imagine. He was arrested earlier because he was using female underwear as a face mask. It is obvious that he was deep into shady stuff but maybe he has diverged a bit and his erratic behavior started causing problems.

That or maybe tax evasion meant he was in debt with some organization and was trying to get away with it.

I wonder if VC will take a look into this.
Fair enough. Mcafee owed a lot of back taxes. Plus, it's pretty apparent the government saw what the Mob was doing and were like "lets do that, only better!"

There's a lot of strangeness with this story. Mcafee was like I'm running from the government/mob, but let me use my public Twitter account. I guess he even made a TikTok account.

I'm reminded of a quote from a movie. "Sometimes, style can get you killed".

Daze

Superstar
Taxes are for the plebs like you and me. Many elite completely avoid taxes. Idk how wealthy Mcafee was but I'm sure he had alot more then me and you.

I wonder why this didn't happen.
Because he licked boots from day one. How many remember his Muslim ban soon as he took office? The guy cucked for Israel for 4 years. There was no reason to take him out.

I seen this video earlier. Israel is number 22 in the world wealth wise according to the CIA.. While the US is 220 due to massive debt.. Yet we give still Israel billions every year.