John Bolton fired! War off?

ohhi9876

Veteran
Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Who knows? Trump surrounds himself with zionists and jews. I am I racist for thinking that? I don't think so. I'm stating an observation and I could be wrong.

If you have a business and hire lots of irish folks and fire a non Irish and replace him with another Irish, people might think the guy got fired cause he wasn't Irish. But who knows?

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Good move for Trump quite interesting.
Still hate the drone warfare that has been amped up under him against the predominantly innocent.:confused:
I too was very happy and surprised by the decision and waited to see if his replacement would be different/better. For some reason, Bonesman Mnuchin and Pompeo seemed happy at the conference that Bolton was shown the door.
His association with CSP and Gaffney isn't promising. Given that Gaffney, himself, was expelled from the Neocon circles for being extreme.
new one worked in defense private sector
STATE DEPARTMENT TEAM LED BY FORMER RAYTHEON LOBBYIST PUSHED MIKE POMPEO TO SUPPORT YEMEN WAR BECAUSE OF ARMS SALES
https://theintercept.com/2018/09/21/mike-pompeo-yemen-war-raytheon/

I was watching CNN afew minutes ago and they had on a one Simon Henderson to provide insight in regard to the Saudi oil attacks. Henderson is with WINEP (Washington Institute for Near East Policy) an (AIPAC spinoff), i just rolled my eyes.

Last edited: