Joey Bada$$ Talks Capital Steez With Celeb 'therapist'

Do you think Capital STEEZ committed suicide?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Not enough information to decide

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am personally a huge fan of Capital STEEZ as an artist, and have dedicated many hours looking into the mysteries of his alleged suicide. After seeing Katy Perry's hoax therapy session recently, I find it interesting that Joey would consult with the same therapist shortly afterwards. Does this seem fishy to anybody else? I would also love to hear any Pro Era / STEEZ conspiracies.

TruthSucker

Established

Joey Bada$$ ..................... though i love the 1999 mixtape.

If you wanny find more, you will find more. I didn't spent time in researching if capital was killed by "them" or not. But who cares. He's dead, and he was in. So the rest is up to speculation. I really have no opinion on this cause I don't care.
Whoever wants to be rich, famous and successfull in the entertainment industry has to pay a price.

What I wanny say is: I have no time to investigate the story of artists that are this little in the industry. If it comes to Prodigy i would do some research but in the end the conclusion is always the same: they were big, they were controversial, they are dead.
If there would be proofs for murderer then someone wasn't a professional. If there are no proofs what you wanna do?

Last edited: