Joel Osteen and Kanye West | Manifesting the Spirit of AntiChrist

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
I'm no fan of Joel Osteen or Kanye West, but I have been watching Kanye's journey into Christianity as of late, and wondering, like many, if this guy is for real.
The creator of this video certainly doesn't think so. I found it interesting in this video that he captured a recent screen shot of Kanye with Jimmy Kimmel, where they are clearly performing a Masonic handshake. Note the light fixture behind Kanye that looks like a halo, crown of thorns or the Sun/Son and the words Jesus Is King below.

Screenshot_2019-11-20 Joel Osteen and Kanye West Manifesting the Spirit of AntiChrist - YouTube.png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Kanye West Performed With Satanist Travis Scott At Astroworld 2019 As Marilyn Manson Sang ‘Antichrist Superstar’ And Burned The Bible
Just eight days before Kanye West took the stage at Lakewood Church to perform his Sunday Service with false teacher Joel Osteen, Kanye was on the other side of Houston as one of the headliners at a hip-hop festival called Astroworld run by Travis Scott who is dating West's sister-in-law Kylie Jenner. Travis Scott is a longtime and hardcore satanist, and his yearly Astroworld festival is filled with all sorts of bottom feeders from the pit of Hell. Think I exaggerate? Think again.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/kanye-west-performed-satanist-travis-scott-astroland-2019-marilyn-manson-sang-antichrist-superstar-burned-bible/

Kanye West Used The All-Seeing Eye Of Horus Stage Set At Lakewood Church

So Kanye West brought his travelling Sunday Service road show to Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church on Sunday night, and by all accounts it was a rousing success. But not in any of the accounts I have come across thus far make any mention of the odd styling of the stage set used. From ground level it appears to be a well-lit and professionally choreographed stage set, but when the camera shows us the birds-eye view, we see a completely different story. What do we see? The all-seeing Eye of Horus that is so beloved by the Hollywood Illuminati, smack dab in the middle of the Jesus Is King Sunday Service. Hmm, I wonder how that happened?

saki

Star
Kanye West Performed With Satanist Travis Scott At Astroworld 2019 As Marilyn Manson Sang ‘Antichrist Superstar’ And Burned The Bible
Just eight days before Kanye West took the stage at Lakewood Church to perform his Sunday Service with false teacher Joel Osteen, Kanye was on the other side of Houston as one of the headliners at a hip-hop festival called Astroworld run by Travis Scott who is dating West's sister-in-law Kylie Jenner. Travis Scott is a longtime and hardcore satanist, and his yearly Astroworld festival is filled with all sorts of bottom feeders from the pit of Hell. Think I exaggerate? Think again.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/kanye-west-performed-satanist-travis-scott-astroland-2019-marilyn-manson-sang-antichrist-superstar-burned-bible/

Kanye West Used The All-Seeing Eye Of Horus Stage Set At Lakewood Church

So Kanye West brought his travelling Sunday Service road show to Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church on Sunday night, and by all accounts it was a rousing success. But not in any of the accounts I have come across thus far make any mention of the odd styling of the stage set used. From ground level it appears to be a well-lit and professionally choreographed stage set, but when the camera shows us the birds-eye view, we see a completely different story. What do we see? The all-seeing Eye of Horus that is so beloved by the Hollywood Illuminati, smack dab in the middle of the Jesus Is King Sunday Service. Hmm, I wonder how that happened?
....thank you, Frank B... I was concerned that we were being 'played' with the KW 'conversion'.... that vid pretty much hangs/settles it... blatant Eye of Horus....
...edit....
...I stand corrected.... as per Aero (below)... it's "The All Seeing Eye".... :rolleyes:
...or... maybe... it's just 'an eye' symbol...:eek:
...kinda like the OP said... ..."eyes everywhere"....;)
...be they 'Horus' or 'All Seeing'...:cool:
...the entire 'thing' roots from ancient Egypt...where it was called 'Eye of Horus'
...don't be so 'literal' that you miss the broader point that FB was making...
1574310913703.png
1574311079257.png
1574311131998.png

Last edited:
I had an itch this was fake shit. I mean look at his wife its all a coverup bc more people are discovering them probably not make as much at shows and concerts as they want.
◄ Matthew 7:15 ► "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Aero

Superstar
Except that isn't anywhere close to being the eye of Horus.

The differences should be obvious. In the Church video referenced, the eye is way more circular. Plus there is no eyebrow or weird eyelash thing.

saki

Star

saki

Star
I'm no fan of Joel Osteen or Kanye West, but I have been watching Kanye's journey into Christianity as of late, and wondering, like many, if this guy is for real.
The creator of this video certainly doesn't think so. I found it interesting in this video that he captured a recent screen shot of Kanye with Jimmy Kimmel, where they are clearly performing a Masonic handshake. Note the light fixture behind Kanye that looks like a halo, crown of thorns or the Sun/Son and the words Jesus Is King below.

View attachment 28181
...don't really care too much for the looks of that handshake...
...not a natural handshake....
1574321947386.png

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Except that isn't anywhere close to being the eye of Horus.
...I stand corrected.... as per Aero (below)... it's "The All Seeing Eye".... :rolleyes:
...or... maybe... it's just 'an eye' symbol...:eek:
...kinda like the OP said... ..."eyes everywhere"....;)
...be they 'Horus' or 'All Seeing'...:cool:
...the entire 'thing' roots from ancient Egypt...where it was called 'Eye of Horus'
This from VC's article entitled 'The One-Eye Signs:It's Origins and Occult Meanings
https://vigilantcitizen.com/vc-resources/the-one-eye-sign-its-origins-and-occult-meaning/

That being said, does the symbol of the All-Seeing Eye actually represent God – as in the Judeo-Christian God? Well, this is where things get … occult (occult means hidden). The prominent American Freemason Albert Pike wrote that the true meaning of occult symbols is only revealed to high-level initiates.
“It is in its antique symbols and their occult meaning that the true secrets of Freemasonry consist. But these have no value if we see nothing in the symbols of the blue lodge beyond the imbecile pretenses of interpretations of them contained in our monitors. People have overlooked the truth that the symbols of antiquity were not used to reveal but to conceal. Each symbol is an enigma to be solved, and not a lesson to be read. How can the intelligent Mason fail to see that the blue degrees are but preparatory, to enlist and band together the rank and file Masonic army for purposes undisclosed to them, that they are the lesser mysteries in which the symbols are used to conceal the truth?”​
– Albert Pike, Legenda and Readings of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry​

Manly P. Hall, another prominent Freemason wrote that the All-Seeing Eye esoterically represents the ultimate goal of occultism: To attain divinity through one’s own means. This is done through the activation of the pineal gland – the Third Eye.
“Operative Masonry, in the fullest meaning of that term, signifies the process by which the Eye of Horus is opened. In the human brain there is a tiny gland called the pineal body, which is the sacred eye of the ancients, and corresponds to the third eye of the Cyclops.”
– Hall, Op. Cit.

In Islam
In Islamic eschatology, the end-times figure named Al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjal (“the false messiah, liar, the deceiver”) is said to be blind in his right eye. By pretending to be the Messiah, the Dajjal would deceive and take over the world. For these reasons, the Dajjal bears great similarities with the Antichrist in Christianity.

The coming of the Dajjal would be preceded by several signs such as: People will stop offering the prayers; dishonesty will be the way of life; falsehood will become a virtue; people will mortgage their faith for worldly gain; usury and bribery will become legitimate; there will be acute famine at the time; there will be no shame amongst people; many people will worship Satan; there will be no respect for elderly people and people will start killing each other without any reason.

The Modern One-Eye Sign
Considering the fact that the world today is ruled by what we call the “occult elite” (because of its ties with occult orders), it is no surprise that its main symbol is found everywhere. However, it is all done in a deceitful way. Today’s entertainment industry thrives on control, manipulation, and distortion. It is also all about debasing the masses from everything that is true, pure and healthy. Today, the symbol of the All-Seeing Eye is now about a select group of people oppressing, monitoring and controlling the world population.

Lisa

Superstar
Honestly, as soon as it hit the news he was going to that church...I could say he was a fake..I was pretty sure before but, I didn’t want to seem dismissive to the Holy Spirit’s work in a person’s heart..but this just seals it for me.

View attachment 28181
Beware! The antichrist will seem like the most religious man in the world. The born again believer is not religious. Without the indwelling Spirit of discernment, many religious will be led astray.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Honestly, as soon as it hit the news he was going to that church...I could say he was a fake..I was pretty sure before but, I didn’t want to seem dismissive to the Holy Spirit’s work in a person’s heart..but this just seals it for me.
I agree. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Hopefully Kanye's fan base will be able to see through this deception.

Expecting Kanye to be theologically perfect is a bit much. He's crawling out of a hole filled with demons (the entertainment industry). I think it's a sign of the times coinciding with a larger awakening phenomenon on the internet and I wouldn't a priori dismiss its potentially positive effects. That a hip-hopper of his magnitude has this change and wants to share it with his fan base, whatever one's personal opinion, it's an improvement on what came before.

The Zone

Star
The bible says there will be a great falling away in the end and not the other way around. That falling away is pretty clear to see in some cases and not so much in others. Joel Osteen leads a bevy of prosperity preachers who avoid actual scripture for a message many want to hear - that you can prosper to no end and should expect to when coming to God.

Christianity has been infiltrated since the beginning of time and it is as bad as ever now. Pretty much all of television has been snakey evangelists who live like Kings. A true Christain who has actually felt the living spirit has the ability to see much of this.

When Kanye first went about his change I was open-minded to it. When he started to treat his coming to as entertainment while nudging in with those who are propped up by populist messages of personal gain, it is clear where this might end.

The whole goal for many false prophets is popularity gain. This also makes people on the fence about Christianity easy to share their feelings of distaste for religion in that they see the snakes which in reality are in no way represent true Christianity.

Here is an example of a prosperity snake named Kenneth Copeland. Is there a Christian with grounded beliefs here who can say this guy is for real after viewing this? If so, you are not very plugged into your religion.

Last edited:
I understand your point of view, @The Zone

Won't spare a single good word on those American tv evangelists, Osteen included, since much of it seems (and often is) insincere and in vain.

But if we compare someone as big as Kanye (big in the sense of popularity and fame) having found Christ to what he was before, his falling away seems to have reached its maximum depths in the past.

I definitely don't hope that new Christians will flock to the Christianity of Osteen and co. But for every new Christian who does so out of blind admiration for Kanye and/or Olsteen, there might be another who comes to the Christian fold more critically and finds Christ in the more traditional sense nonetheless.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Excellent documentary about Kanye and mind control, as well as, other entertainers who are quite possibly under its influence. The history of MK Ultra is also discussed near the end. Very worthwhile.

This from the creator of this video.
Screenshot_2019-12-16 Kanye 'Get Out' West Behind The Meltdown - YouTube.png

Lisa

Superstar
The bible says there will be a great falling away in the end and not the other way around. That falling away is pretty clear to see in some cases and not so much in others. Joel Osteen leads a bevy of prosperity preachers who avoid actual scripture for a message many want to hear - that you can prosper to no end and should expect to when coming to God.

Christianity has been infiltrated since the beginning of time and it is as bad as ever now. Pretty much all of television has been snakey evangelists who live like Kings. A true Christain who has actually felt the living spirit has the ability to see much of this.

When Kanye first went about his change I was open-minded to it. When he started to treat his coming to as entertainment while nudging in with those who are propped up by populist messages of personal gain, it is clear where this might end.

The whole goal for many false prophets is popularity gain. This also makes people on the fence about Christianity easy to share their feelings of distaste for religion in that they see the snakes which in reality are in no way represent true Christianity.

Here is an example of a prosperity snake named Kenneth Copeland. Is there a Christian with grounded beliefs here who can say this guy is for real after viewing this? If so, you are not very plugged into your religion.
I remember this happening too..

Lisa

Superstar
I understand your point of view, @The Zone

Won't spare a single good word on those American tv evangelists, Osteen included, since much of it seems (and often is) insincere and in vain.

But if we compare someone as big as Kanye (big in the sense of popularity and fame) having found Christ to what he was before, his falling away seems to have reached its maximum depths in the past.

I definitely don't hope that new Christians will flock to the Christianity of Osteen and co. But for every new Christian who does so out of blind admiration for Kanye and/or Olsteen, there might be another who comes to the Christian fold more critically and finds Christ in the more traditional sense nonetheless.
So you think that people watching Kanye will come to know Jesus? Won’t they just be fooled like Kanye is?