Joe Biden

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Jesus I don’t know which of the two is worse! She’s gonna definitely need an army of handlers if they slot her in. This is why you don’t hire ex-cops to work as leaders of government, they are too jaded, they view everyone they come into contact with under total suspicion!! Everyone who works in her office utterly despises her, look at how many have quit and given up their opportunities to work in the US government in the future! They couldn’t even tolerate her and just wait it out for promotions. Hopefully when he runs again and replaces her with a new running mate, so if that happens and by sheer miracle he wins, just right after his handlers will say oh gee he’s not gonna be able to continue but we have his new VP and at least it’s not the ex-VP he had!
Indeed. Her staff turnover rate rivals Trumps. Those two deserve each other and might as well run as a ticket in 2024 and let the duopoly fully expose itself.

Maldarker

Star
Jesus I don’t know which of the two is worse! She’s gonna definitely need an army of handlers if they slot her in. This is why you don’t hire ex-cops to work as leaders of government, they are too jaded, they view everyone they come into contact with under total suspicion!! Everyone who works in her office utterly despises her, look at how many have quit and given up their opportunities to work in the US government in the future! They couldn’t even tolerate her and just wait it out for promotions. Hopefully when he runs again and replaces her with a new running mate, so if that happens and by sheer miracle he wins, just right after his handlers will say oh gee he’s not gonna be able to continue but we have his new VP and at least it’s not the ex-VP he had!
Think about this...one step behind KH is Nancy. Dang actually feel shivers up my spine thinking on that brrr...

SomaticBanshee

Established
Think about this...one step behind KH is Nancy. Dang actually feel shivers up my spine thinking on that brrr...
LOL!!! Maldarker, yeah I don’t think NP will happen. She’s older than JB I think! Anyways, these aging out dems are going to face serious challenges in the upcoming elections. Look at what happened to the SF DA. He’s toast.

SomaticBanshee

Established
Indeed. Her staff turnover rate rivals Trumps. Those two deserve each other and might as well run as a ticket in 2024 and let the duopoly fully expose itself.
yeah Tempest, it’s kind of weird that she’s gotten to that point. She is a terrible speaker. They should come up with a cringeometer when politicians are on TV. I can totally see it in the post human future as she’s talking the meter is placed underneath her on screen and the clicking gets so crazy that a warning banner goes up and is read by a voice that sounds like the robot in Lost in Space: “please turn off TV as the cringeometer is breaking the sound barrier and your TV may spontaneously combust!”

Lurking009

Veteran
Why on earth do you think the current administration - which is not led/run by biden or harris - would act any different if there was a new VP puppet?? The shadow administration behind the mouthpieces is the problem. The catastropophic failures we're seeing are planned and will continue until they are out of power. Destroying the US literally IS their policy, so no progressive leftist potus or vp is going to be better than what is already installed.

Last edited:

redqueen

Superstar
this is sad to me and something such as
incest,molestation or r*pe shouldnt have a
statute of limitations

the victims should be able to come forward when
they're able to and tell what has happened to them
some repress those incidents for yrs decades even
sometimes,many feel shame/guilt for having it happen
to them specially if it's family/friend that is the perpetrator

everyone guilty should be held accountable no matter the time