Joe Biden

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
ok I have seen the "Creepy Joe" video of him openly fondling/manhandling the children of politicians he was taking photos with in the WH. Its so blatant and cant really be denied or refuted, it just is what it is. Btw, you could see the few parents that either weren't down with that program or already knew because they tried to limit his contact with their youth. But that first pic you posted.... wowsers. Its obviously doctored, so why include it? I thank you for starting this thread and I support your effort, but if it aint verifiable, it could work against your goal.

Most of those parents suck tho, I have no idea how you let an adult grope your children, in front of the whole world no less, and just smile and play it off. Ether they are probably already compromised themselves or they are hopeful to get the chance to be......

Aero

Superstar
On a weirdness scale from 1 to 10 I don't think Biden is higher than a 6. It's still pretty weird. But I would say the average man probably rates at least 5 on that same scale.

mecca

Superstar
On a weirdness scale from 1 to 10 I don't think Biden is higher than a 6. It's still pretty weird. But I would say the average man probably rates at least 5 on that same scale.
So you're saying the average man is 1 point away from being a predator?

Aero

Superstar
So you're saying the average man is 1 point away from being a predator?
No I think predator is a strong word to use. Idk if Biden has earned that title yet. And I don't believe in super predators, a person is either a predator or not. Maybe he should be ranked an 8, but I don't think there's really evidence for that.

DevaWolf

Veteran
Biden is definitely the weirdest Democratic president of the USA I've seen in my lifetime. During the elections I thought his opposition was just shouting slurs when they called him 'geriatric' but I have come to the conclusion that they're right.
Biden doesn't seem capable of anything on his own, and does act strangely all around. Including around children. I don't trust him, at all.

redqueen

Superstar
Don't think it will be too much longer now
They are gonna let sleepy joe go to bed
it's why tptb are allowing this kinda crap to
happen,ya know if it was someone else besides JB
I would probably feel sorry for em but not JB
deserves much worse than humiliation

I'm thinking KH will take the seat but will
have BO in her ear to pull the strings

Don't think it will be too much longer now
They are gonna let sleepy joe go to bed
it's why tptb are allowing this kinda crap to
happen,ya know if it was someone else besides JB
I would probably feel sorry for em but not JB
deserves much worse than humiliation

I'm thinking KH will take the seat but will
have BO in her ear to pull the strings

Lurking009

Veteran
Does his neck look like a mask edge
to anyone else? trying to get a better look
but I can't zoom in enough
I tried getting a screen shot of what I mean
View attachment 73328
I actually noticed the back of his head, too, but could be just 'wrinkly old man'. There's nowhere for that extra skin to go. Not trying to be mean, but when it comes to pedo biden... it's all just gross. I cannot get those disgusting images of him fondling children out of my head whenever I see him.

redqueen

Superstar
I know it could be Lurking009
However I have posted a few more
that I think shows it a bit better and if ya
slow the video down ya notice it better
least to me it's off it's not looking like a normal
wrinkly neck folds I posted a few new images but their
not that clear I'm trying to find better quality so I can get
a clearer image of it

Lurking009

Veteran
I know it could be Lurking009
However I have posted a few more
that I think shows it a bit better and if ya
slow the video down ya notice it better
least to me it's off it's not looking like a normal
wrinkly neck folds I posted a few new images but their
not that clear I'm trying to find better quality so I can get
a clearer image of it
Totally understand. My eyes are drawn to that area every time I see that video and it looks really odd. I'm just not sure why he would be wearing a mask when everyone already knows he's old and demented, and he didn't behave differently during the speech. If he had suddenly become coherent, I would definitely be like "THAT is not biden - it's a fake!!". :p