Job recommendations

AshCash

Established
Thanks good luck for you may you prosper in whatever you do man! I might be a fitness personal trainer too or a owner of a fitness studio that's honestly my dream for real! My dad works in the dealership field he just goes to check on deals at dealerships and they're all nice, he mainly goes out but works at home too. I have a natural gift for selling things so I might be a dealership woman but I really doubt that. That would be like if all else fails for me cause my heart is in fitness and health.

TruthExposer

Established
What would be a good job (for money) to get that is in the path of bettering mankind/all life/god instead of the path of destruction/evil/chaos? I am saying this in respect/reference to the (((elites))) system. I am thinking that small business is a good place, since it is not connected to them. If i were to get a corporate job, there is a chance that it is connected to them, as many corporations probably are connected to them. Still, if i did a coporate job, then i could steer it (the coporation) from the inside towards a better direction. I have no solid credentials... I am intellegent and good at internet research. i am a good public speaker but i do not want to use my charisma for another person's words/ideas - only my own - and hopefully truly my own, not me saying things i have been influenced into believing by propaganda - (((their))) propaganda or anyone else's. i have a low tolerance for meaningless, mundane labor such as a cashier or shelves-stocker. I have a low tolerance for work in general - more than four hours a day might be too much for me. I would have to really believe in the cause - in fact, it would probably have to be my own coporation in order to work hard. I will start my own eventually but ... I'm not sure yet. i live in new york city in USA. I am also good at video editing, but I dont want to subliminally message people for a cause i am not sure about - it is easy to seduce people with videos, or influence them.

Lastly, I think I might be on some blacklist (organized stawking). Coporate jobs probably would never hire me unless there's a good person as the hire-er.

I have a college degree but I don't want to use it because it comes from a school that is probably controlled by (((them))). But I could always convert it to a new degree of a higher level. it is a bachelor's degree, so i could use it to go to a pure college for a masters/phd. Well, it would be hard to find a truly pure college, but i could at least go to a super cheap one that is public, rather than an expensive, private one like i did.

I would imagine that I am going to have to find companies/groups that are doing the work of God (this could be in any field - i am not talking about preachers, but rather a certain way of doing work). You could have two charities - one doing the work of God and one not. Two restaurants. etc. It will come to me eventually, I hope.
find something that you love and become famous for it

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
This is the last day of 2021 and i'm still in dire need of a competent painter to scrap off the old paint from the walls and paint a new coat. Luckily i got a carpenter to fix the half the doors of my house that mislaligned due to irregular flooring.

CMiceli89

Rookie
This is the last day of 2021 and i'm still in dire need of a competent painter to scrap off the old paint from the walls and paint a new coat. Luckily i got a carpenter to fix the half the doors of my house that mislaligned due to irregular flooring.
It's funny I stumbled on this thread because I've been dealing with the same life question. I'm a painter/carpenter by trade for over a decade. At 32 about to be a father again though and after a rough injury back in September, I've been rethinking everything.

I'm leaning more toward a tech job at this point. They're in such high demand nowadays all it takes is some schooling. So I enrolled in the next semester and I'm starting next month. Something with a little more freedom would be awesome. Sorry you can't find you a painter though buddy .

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
I'm leaning more toward a tech job at this point. They're in such high demand nowadays all it takes is some schooling. So I enrolled in the next semester and I'm starting next month. Something with a little more freedom would be awesome.
Competent tech support is in dire need too. Just as an example, my notebook failed, with a bit of thinkering my brother and I concluded it was both the HDD and the BIOS that were causing trouble. With the high costs of hardware lately you gotta keep that maitenance skills in check.

CMiceli89

Rookie
Competent tech support is in dire need too. Just as an example, my notebook failed, with a bit of thinkering my brother and I concluded it was both the HDD and the BIOS that were causing trouble. With the high costs of hardware lately you gotta keep that maitenance skills in check.
See you're already better than me in the field I'm getting into . Wanna trade some tutoring for some painting ?

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
See you're already better than me in the field I'm getting into . Wanna trade some tutoring for some painting ?
I'd gadly help you, but alas, i'm from south america.

I'm a pharmacist, my IT skills are just good enough to keep my devices working and fix some minor things for my friends. It's not that difficult, though.

If you're starting from the scratch, the first thing to do is get to know what every piece of hardware do, this will get you the base knowledge to know what the software is doing.

In my experience, hardware almost never get problems, except for the cooling, hard drive and power supply, but then these you'll just have to get a new one. There are some people out there who can fix things like motherboards and even repair the pins from a processor, but this is really advanced level.

Software problems are more common, and for the most part you can google the solution. It's a mistery on how people get to discover the solution for some stuff, as it gets really esoteric.

Once I had a hp laptop that to get it to work you had to power it up, put it in a bag, get it to overheat and wait for it to turn itself off, wait for it to cool a bit, turn it on again and only then it would work normally.

How did I learn this? Someone had the same problem and posted it online. How did the person came up with this idea to begin with? Who knows?

Simka

Established
Since we don't know when the pandemic will end, I'm thinking about starting an eCommerce business. It seems to be a good and wise idea. Moreover, it is safer to work remotely. Of course, I need to learn a lot of things first like project management, rough order of magnitude, product matching, cart abandonment, etc. But it can allow me to be my own boss. Also, if I do everything in a proper way, I'll be able to earn and give my family a better future.

Last edited:

MonBra

Rookie
How is your business going?
I do want to change my career path, but I lack money and need a job right now.
Did you quit your job when you decided to start a business?

Simka

Established
How is your business going?
I do want to change my career path, but I lack money and need a job right now.
Did you quit your job when you decided to start a business?
Hi!
I'm sorry you faced financial issues. I hope you will solve it soon.
I didn't quit my office job until I had enough money to start a business. And even after that, I looked for a side hustle to have some extra cash at least now and then.
But if you want to start a business and lack money, you can address grantwatch customer service and apply for their grant. They help non-profit organizations and businesses. Who knows, maybe they can provide you with support and assistance.

Last edited:

Flarepath

Star
I had a number of different factory jobs in my younger days and I preferred working for big places because it was easier to sneak off unnoticed and hide at any time in a den made of packing cases or whatever..:)