Job recommendations

zha_star

What would be a good job (for money) to get that is in the path of bettering mankind/all life/god instead of the path of destruction/evil/chaos? I am saying this in respect/reference to the (((elites))) system. I am thinking that small business is a good place, since it is not connected to them. If i were to get a corporate job, there is a chance that it is connected to them, as many corporations probably are connected to them. Still, if i did a coporate job, then i could steer it (the coporation) from the inside towards a better direction. I have no solid credentials... I am intellegent and good at internet research. i am a good public speaker but i do not want to use my charisma for another person's words/ideas - only my own - and hopefully truly my own, not me saying things i have been influenced into believing by propaganda - (((their))) propaganda or anyone else's. i have a low tolerance for meaningless, mundane labor such as a cashier or shelves-stocker. I have a low tolerance for work in general - more than four hours a day might be too much for me. I would have to really believe in the cause - in fact, it would probably have to be my own coporation in order to work hard. I will start my own eventually but ... I'm not sure yet. i live in new york city in USA. I am also good at video editing, but I dont want to subliminally message people for a cause i am not sure about - it is easy to seduce people with videos, or influence them.

Lastly, I think I might be on some blacklist (organized stawking). Coporate jobs probably would never hire me unless there's a good person as the hire-er.

I have a college degree but I don't want to use it because it comes from a school that is probably controlled by (((them))). But I could always convert it to a new degree of a higher level. it is a bachelor's degree, so i could use it to go to a pure college for a masters/phd. Well, it would be hard to find a truly pure college, but i could at least go to a super cheap one that is public, rather than an expensive, private one like i did.

I would imagine that I am going to have to find companies/groups that are doing the work of God (this could be in any field - i am not talking about preachers, but rather a certain way of doing work). You could have two charities - one doing the work of God and one not. Two restaurants. etc. It will come to me eventually, I hope.

Aero

Superstar
Make money and 4 hour day's worth of work don't go together well. That's like starting from the top, and most of us weren't born that lucky. More importantly, it sounds like you want to live beside the corruption. Is that even possible?

Unless you want to be a monk, you have to get some dead-end job, save money, + build credit. That's my 2 cents anyway. You need to earn or raise some capital then you can start a non-profit organization or something.

You could go right to creating a non-profit or for-profit immediately and raise money. But that introduces a host of other problems. Financially, morally and logically. Like some might consider that like eating the rich. It at least has the hallmarks of being a con. In other words, a job where you can honestly give back and not take makes the most sense.

Maes17

Superstar
Take up a trade. Get certs. You can become self employed quicker.
I need to become self employed here.
My job is easy, but like any other, it’s becoming drama/politics and people taking advantage of others

Daze

Superstar
The amount of money you will make in this life was decided at the very beginning. It doesn't matter what you do, you will not die until you've received every penny that was written down for you. While i suggest you become a "doctor" instead of "selling drugs", the amount of money you will make in this life is predetermined.

If..
in the path of bettering mankind/all life/god
.. is truly your goal then what you do doesn't matter either if you have the correct intentions. If you do your job solely to please the Creator then you can be a janitor and the Almighty will honor you through that.

An Electrician like me can earn the Creator's pleasure just as if i was a preacher or if worked in a food kitchen feeding the homeless. I only need to make the correct intentions. In that i do the best job that i am capable of solely for His pleasure.
The correct intentions can make every aspect of life an act of worship.

What would be a good job
Only you know the answer to this question.

Being a "cog in the machine" for longer then i want to, my only advice is to find something you personally enjoy. If you like to work on cars. be a mechanic. If you like animals then be a Veterinarian... and so on. If you truly enjoy what you do then it no longer becomes work. Don't worry about the money, like i said, that's already been decided for you.

craniumind

Established
If you have a science background, you can train to be a naturopathic doctor. Of course, you will probably get a lot of hate from the pharma industry, but at least you will be a part of a field that saves lives...naturally.

Tidal

Star
..I have no solid credentials...

Me neither, but I can write fantastic job application letters AND I'm bloody great at interviews..:)
For example I once applied for a temporary hotel porters job at the Park Hotel, Leicester, England and was so damn good and confident at the interview that the owners offered me the permanent job of general manager but sadly I couldn't take it because I was moving to Plymouth soon. Pity or I'd have ended up as Basil Fawlty..:)
Millionnaire Lord Sugar once said- "It's PERSONALITY that opens doors" and I can vouch for that because employers (if they're enlightened) will attach more importance to an applicants character than to his paper qualifications..:)

Tidal

Star
I have a low tolerance for work in general - more than four hours a day might be too much for me..
Me too, I'm aged 72 and retired now, and I always hated work because it was so bloody boring, I had many jobs but could never settle in any, and spent more years out of work than in.
When I was about 50 years old I applied to be a monk but was told by the monastery boss that regretfully I was a bit too old, pity because I might have fitted in nicely, away from the stupid world..:)

DavidSon

Star
What would be a good job (for money) to get that is in the path of bettering mankind/all life/god instead of the path of destruction/evil/chaos? I am saying this in respect/reference to the (((elites))) system. I am thinking that small business is a good place, since it is not connected to them. If i were to get a corporate job, there is a chance that it is connected to them, as many corporations probably are connected to them. Still, if i did a coporate job, then i could steer it (the coporation) from the inside towards a better direction.
Good questions and the fact people are asking them is a win in itself.

Family business's do seem less entrenched. But large or small the real factor is what they produce. It's difficult because we're all interconnected in a way. Take a mechanic who fixes the weapons engineer's vehicle... we're supporting the same network. That said there certainly is work that is more harmful or corrupt than another. I have my own criteria but you have to judge for yourself.

As for changing a corporation from the inside out... yeah that's not happening. IBM, Google, Walmart, even smaller corporations are machines that serve the profits of their shareholders. The effect of one well-meaning person is insignificant.

I have a college degree but I don't want to use it because it comes from a school that is probably controlled by (((them))). But I could always convert it to a new degree of a higher level. it is a bachelor's degree, so i could use it to go to a pure college for a masters/phd. Well, it would be hard to find a truly pure college, but i could at least go to a super cheap one that is public, rather than an expensive, private one like i did.
That's surprising to hear. Everything in the world can be used for good or bad. Find a positive avenue for what you've already invested energy into. Now if your degree is in finance tech that's another story :D. No seriously even finance can be used for public banks, collectives, local sustainable development etc. Sure it's more difficult for a chemical engineer to find jobs that are humane and ecologically friendly but they're out there. That's the thing, for most people it's about money. The weapons manufacturers, pharmaceutical industry, marketing, surveillance tech jobs, etc. pay the most but we often have a choice to take less money for an application that matches our ideals. Set a standard and follow your conscience.

I think this is an important topic. If everyone thinks about their impact and degree of participation in fields that go against human values it could have a drastic effect. Where we spend our money is huge. I tell everyone I know to get their savings out of the banks- 401K's, Chase, Morgan Stanley, etc.-and at least put it in a credit union.

Maes17

Superstar
Good questions and the fact people are asking them is a win in itself.

Family business's do seem less entrenched. But large or small the real factor is what they produce. It's difficult because we're all interconnected in a way. Take a mechanic who fixes the weapons engineer's vehicle... we're supporting the same network. That said there certainly is work that is more harmful or corrupt than another. I have my own criteria but you have to judge for yourself.

As for changing a corporation from the inside out... yeah that's not happening. IBM, Google, Walmart, even smaller corporations are machines that serve the profits of their shareholders. The effect of one well-meaning person is insignificant.

That's surprising to hear. Everything in the world can be used for good or bad. Find a positive avenue for what you've already invested energy into. Now if your degree is in finance tech that's another story :D. No seriously even finance can be used for public banks, collectives, local sustainable development etc. Sure it's more difficult for a chemical engineer to find jobs that are humane and ecologically friendly but they're out there. That's the thing, for most people it's about money. The weapons manufacturers, pharmaceutical industry, marketing, surveillance tech jobs, etc. pay the most but we often have a choice to take less money for an application that matches our ideals. Set a standard and follow your conscience.

I think this is an important topic. If everyone thinks about their impact and degree of participation in fields that go against human values it could have a drastic effect. Where we spend our money is huge. I tell everyone I know to get their savings out of the banks- 401K's, Chase, Morgan Stanley, etc.-and at least put it in a credit union.
The hard thing is though choosing to live on grid, we are having an impact good or bad. Even if unintentionally. My philosophy is to work a hobby so it doesn’t feel like work, make an honest living. Be a good husband, father, son, brother, try to lead by example.

I still say be a good neighbor despite me having neighbor problems.

I belong to a credit union, do my best to support local business and generally make the most of my time in life

Tidal

Star
Interesting story about running your own business- A small city-centre grocers near me was doing a roaring trade for years, then they sold it to a woman and retired.
I kept shopping there, but as the weeks went by, the shelves became emptier and emptier and weren't being re-stocked.
The last time I went, the shop was shut up with the blinds down, and a big "TO LET" sign outside about 4 months after the new woman took over.
It's still a mystery to me why the shop quickly went bust after she took over, so perhaps running your own business is not so easy after all?

Tidal

Star
Another business flop true story-
A bloke who used to work at city centre shop decided to go into business for himself and opened a "Bagel cafe" but it flopped after less than a year.
I'm no businessman but I could have told him that people would soon get fed up of being restricted to bagels, and go to any of the other cafes around which offered a wide range of food..:)

Simka

Established
Everyone wants to work less and earn more, but it happens only in fairytales. If we are talking about big salary, there are two ways out that come to my mind: own business and executive job. Both of them require time and effort. I've never opened a business, but I'm thinking about addressing the Browning Associates company that can help me to get an executive position (you can check a review here https://browning-associates.pissedconsumer.com/review.html if interested).

Last edited:

AshCash

Established
For me I want to be a Nutritionist because I feel that I can help others who struggle with their diets/meal plans and are looking for that extra help. I've been into health and fitness since like age 13 so I know my ways around a healthy diet and how to make it your lifestyle. I feel like that job would not only benefit me but others for I can actually help people become happy in their lives. I also wanted to be a Vet but I'm allergic to animals so that didn't work out lol! I know being a nutritionist is a college thing and some people may not want to do that so I would say some regular jobs that can help people and spread joy is maybe being a Masseuse, Fitness Trainer, or maybe even a waiter at a Restaurant because I always appreciate the servers that bring food with a good attitude. IDK I'm not really sure since I just work at Bed Bath & Body for the time being but I always make customers smile and happy so that's all that matters to me. As long as you make others happy in some way you're doing your part or just simply giving to the HomeLess or donating to charity!

Maes17

Superstar
For me I want to be a Nutritionist because I feel that I can help others who struggle with their diets/meal plans and are looking for that extra help. I've been into health and fitness since like age 13 so I know my ways around a healthy diet and how to make it your lifestyle. I feel like that job would not only benefit me but others for I can actually help people become happy in their lives. I also wanted to be a Vet but I'm allergic to animals so that didn't work out lol! I know being a nutritionist is a college thing and some people may not want to do that so I would say some regular jobs that can help people and spread joy is maybe being a Masseuse, Fitness Trainer, or maybe even a waiter at a Restaurant because I always appreciate the servers that bring food with a good attitude. IDK I'm not really sure since I just work at Bed Bath & Body for the time being but I always make customers smile and happy so that's all that matters to me. As long as you make others happy in some way you're doing your part or just simply giving to the HomeLess or donating to charity!
Good luck. I’ve done auto detail for so long I’m ready to go back.

Right now I’m building maintenance at a semi dealership. Nice co-workers, cool boss. But my heart is definitely not in it