JIM CAVIEZEL OUTS HOLLYWOOD'S USE OF ADRENOCHROME

KevinShane75

Rookie
I first overheard this earlier this morning while my room mate was listening to Alex Jones, I couldn't believe it. He talks about his new movie about child sex trafficking probably not going 2 be released because of the high up powerful people in Hollywood who are in the know and are trying 2 stop the release. The more I read the angrier I get

KevinShane75

Rookie
I couldn't find any other vids other than what was on InfoWars and I'm not very good at attaching things. Took me 4ever 2 link the 1st article I could find, lol.

I have 2 stop reading about this. I get more enraged and disgusted with every other article I find. MSM has pretty much killed this guys rep and he's prpbably labeled a "crazy" conspiracy theorist by now. People need 2 wake the f××× up.

KevinShane75

Rookie
@KevinShane75 - I think one of Jim’s recent movies must have touched a nerve by sharing some uncomfortable truths...

I absolutely agree. But his new movie, Sound of Freedom, hasn't been released yet and is based upon true events of a gvmt type guy who quit his cushy job to help the fight against child sex trafficking. Jim has been striking these pervs nerves 4 sometime now.

I first overheard this earlier this morning while my room mate was listening to Alex Jones, I couldn't believe it. He talks about his new movie about child sex trafficking probably not going 2 be released because of the high up powerful people in Hollywood who are in the know and are trying 2 stop the release. The more I read the angrier I get
Of course they're going to deny it because it sounds unimaginable and unreal but sadly, from the pictures I'd like to erase from my mind, it's true.

Here's the trailer for the movie. It's incredible to know that child trafficking will surpass the drug and arms smuggling as THE biggest underground crime network - sigh:

Sound of Freedom Official Trailer

I also came across this movie called "Operation Toussaint". Timothy Ballard mentions in the trailer that he was trying to find a little boy in Haiti. Could be a coincidence, but Sean Penn has said he has a "non-profit" charity/organization in that country:

Operation Toussaint Trailer

Full documentary here

Mikey2433

Rookie
Iam curious...Does anyone know or what do they think is the closest proof out there of celebrities and andrechrome...whats the closest proof we have....just curious thank you

Sunshine

Established
Of course they're going to deny it because it sounds unimaginable and unreal but sadly, from the pictures I'd like to erase from my mind, it's true.

Here's the trailer for the movie. It's incredible to know that child trafficking will surpass the drug and arms smuggling as THE biggest underground crime network - sigh:

I also came across this movie called "Operation Toussaint". Timothy Ballard mentions in the trailer that he was trying to find a little boy in Haiti. Could be a coincidence, but Sean Penn has said he has a "non-profit" charity/organization in that country:

Full documentary here

Another interesting tidbit for you: that CNN scumbag Anderson Cooper is hosting "Jeopardy!" for 2 weeks. The show matches the earnings of the winning contestants and donates it to a charity of the Guest Host's choice. Guess what ole Andy has chosen? You guessed it: "helping" kids in Haiti.

They are using a show designed to spark curiosity and elevate the intellect, to fund child sex slavery. Idk if I'll be able to watch it anymore, even after the parade of liberati journalists are done taking their turn at the podium.

LifeisaPsyop

Rookie
It's talked about in fear and loathing in Las Vegas also hunter s Thompson was into some shady things. It is definitely real

I mean, I agree with you, but it's always a "uGHHHHHHH iT's A fAlsA cOnSpIrAhcEH tEOrY!!!!"

The Agrarian

Veteran
Person of Interest was THE Orwellian Big Brother exposure show and I'm shocked network producer's had the nerve to green-light it. Always loved his acting.

Pray for his safety and protection. He's a very brave man.

recure

Established
Where is that image from, btw?

And I believe it because human sacrifice is a very old practice.
It is an illustration of the martyrdom of Simon of Trent from Hartmann Schedel's Weltchronik of 1493. Simon was a two year old boy who went missing on the evening of Thursday, 23 March 1475, the day before Good Friday. He was found dead on Easter Sunday in the cellar (i.e. a ritual bath) of a Jewish man named Samuel (he is the one holding the child in the picture); and examination of the body determined that had been drained of all his blood.

Full documentary here

Disney doesn't want people to see this... and water's wet. Good for Jim in doing broadcasts letting people know:

Hollywood PANICS After What THIS ACTOR Just Said - THIS IS IT! (3 mins, 8 secs)