Jim Carrey: 'The Illuminati is Brainwashing Children into Worshipping Satan'

Forever Light

Veteran
Jim Carrey: 'The Illuminati is Brainwashing Children into Worshipping Satan' Hollywood star says entertainment industry is pushing Satanism

By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 5th December 2017 @ 9.02pm © press

Jim Carrey says the Illuminati is pushing Satanism through the entertainment industry

In the latest exposé from Jim Carrey, the Hollywood actor has revealed that the "Illuminati is brainwashing children into worshipping Satan."The Trueman Show star claims that a push is being made by "dark forces that control the world" to promote Satanism in the mainstream and turn people away from traditional values.

During an aftershow event at the Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard, where his new documentary, "Jim & Andy: The Great Beyond" was being screened at the AFI Fest, Carrey was answering questions from a group of fans on his preparation for his acting roles.

Jim & Andy chronicles the time when Jim Carrey was filming his 1999 movie biography Andy Kaufman in Man on the Moon, for which he won multiple awards, including the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor.

Carrey is known for his method acting, in which he lives his life on and off the set as his character. Jim & Andy explores his methods and details how he "nearly lost it" after becoming so deeply involved in his character.

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/features/1265-jim-carrey-the-illuminati-is-brainwashing-children-into-worshipping-satan-
© Neon Nettle

Interesting, if true.

~JC~

Veteran
While I agree with the sentiment, we need to stop posting articles from blatantly fake sources, guys.
Wait, how was this blatantly fake? Is there another part to this that exposes it as such? Sht, what if I’m just becoming that naive HAHAH :p Seriously tho, how do we know about the fakeness plz?

TruthSucker

Established
So there's no evidence that it's fake nor that it's true.
These 2 videos are however interesting:

Anyway, I said it before and I will say it again and again: STOP POSTING SHIT IF THERE'S NO RELIABLE SOURCE!!!
Sorry for screaming, I had to.

Forever Light

Veteran
His beard looks real enough. Guys starting to let their beards grow, can sometimes be a sign of them starting to "wake up". :)

~JC~

Veteran
While I agree with the sentiment, we need to stop posting articles from blatantly fake sources, guys.
Wait, how was this blatantly fake? Is there another part to this that exposes it as such? Sht, what if I’m just becoming that naive HAHAH :p Seriously tho, how do we know about the fakeness plz?
So there's no evidence that it's fake nor that it's true.
These 2 videos are however interesting:

Anyway, I said it before and I will say it again and again: STOP POSTING SHIT IF THERE'S NO RELIABLE SOURCE!!!
Sorry for screaming, I had to.
I look into everything, regardless if someone says it's reliable or not.. but that's just me :)

Victoria

Rookie
Use common sense, always check for sources, and look at the other content on the website. Then Google the story a bit and see if it was picked up on any other websites. Because I didn't to get a virus, I screengrabbed the site and the story.

Step One: Check the Other Content
Among this website's "stories":
"1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against MSM For Staging Sandy Hook"
"Dr Phil Cancelled after Exposing Elite p***phile Ring on TV Show"
"Anderson Cooper Exposed as Satanic p***phile Ring Member"

This website has an obvious agenda and bias. All the stories lean the same way.

Another tell - a lot of ads on the site.

Step Two: Common Sense, Ask Questions, Check Sources
How did this writer get their material? Who is the one passing along the information? Are the people who are saying this credible?

The source of this article is "a group of fans" during AFI Fest which took place in the beginning of November. How did this "group of fans" contact this website? How were they able to write down or record everything with perfect accuracy from Jim Carrey? If they recorded it, where is that recording? If these fans were writing it down, wouldn't that make him a little nervous? After all, he's still a big player.

Who is "Jay Greenberg" and does he even exist? (Answer: Not that I can tell)

The rest of the article is related to the main story, but it clearly is trying to make you believe something instead of just reporting.

Step Three: Look Around for Similar Content
If the story even has a tiny bit of truth it's going to get picked up by other news outlets or someone probably posted about it on Twitter or Facebook. Yes, I am aware there are a lot of clandestine topics and often journalists risk their lives to bring a secret story out, and that this subject matter is often "off-limits" to normal rags.

That's not what is going on here.

Several websites of all different types have posted these articles word-for-word. "Jay Greenberg" comes up on several other websites Each website is pretty much a carbon copy of the other. They haven't existed for more than a few years.

Summary
You can believe what you want to believe, but I highly recommend doing all of your homework before you decide to share something. Make use of all tools available to you. Check their domain name. Look at Archive.org and see what has been on their page before.

In 2014 the site had a footer that said it was owned by "Zero Hour Digital Ltd" and a design by "RufDesign" in the UK. Both of those companies are real and you can look into them for yourself.

What these people do is create clickbait websites that are shocking but are doing nothing illegal ('cept for some libel.) They make dozens of them. They fill the sites up with ads and/or viruses and just sit and watch the money roll in. They can literally put anything they want on here and say whatever the hell they want. They are (for the most part) outside of the US and outside of US jurisdiction for getting their asses beat with libel suits. The original purpose of these websites was/is to make a lot of easy money. (Then the Russians got involved after they saw how easy it was to dupe people.)

All of those factors together, and using common sense, you can steer clear of fake news websites.

See, I find Vigilant Citizen to be different. While he does write a lot about the same shocking topics, he uses multiple credible sources. If he is trying to make a point he backs it up with history and evidence.

These "fake news" sites do not do that. They just want you riled up so they can continue to make money from you.

Victoria

Rookie
I am aware Jim Carrey has said some things on camera in the past. That's why taking it a step further for the sake of shock media is so easy.

Raquel

Established
Neon Nettle it's a site with a plenty of gossip and fake news as Yournewswire, Natrual News etc.

~JC~

Veteran
Use common sense, always check for sources, and look at the other content on the website. Then Google the story a bit and see if it was picked up on any other websites. Because I didn't to get a virus, I screengrabbed the site and the story.

Step One: Check the Other Content
Among this website's "stories":
"1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against MSM For Staging Sandy Hook"
"Dr Phil Cancelled after Exposing Elite p***phile Ring on TV Show"
"Anderson Cooper Exposed as Satanic p***phile Ring Member"

This website has an obvious agenda and bias. All the stories lean the same way.

Another tell - a lot of ads on the site.

Step Two: Common Sense, Ask Questions, Check Sources
How did this writer get their material? Who is the one passing along the information? Are the people who are saying this credible?

The source of this article is "a group of fans" during AFI Fest which took place in the beginning of November. How did this "group of fans" contact this website? How were they able to write down or record everything with perfect accuracy from Jim Carrey? If they recorded it, where is that recording? If these fans were writing it down, wouldn't that make him a little nervous? After all, he's still a big player.

Who is "Jay Greenberg" and does he even exist? (Answer: Not that I can tell)

The rest of the article is related to the main story, but it clearly is trying to make you believe something instead of just reporting.

Step Three: Look Around for Similar Content
If the story even has a tiny bit of truth it's going to get picked up by other news outlets or someone probably posted about it on Twitter or Facebook. Yes, I am aware there are a lot of clandestine topics and often journalists risk their lives to bring a secret story out, and that this subject matter is often "off-limits" to normal rags.

That's not what is going on here.

Several websites of all different types have posted these articles word-for-word. "Jay Greenberg" comes up on several other websites Each website is pretty much a carbon copy of the other. They haven't existed for more than a few years.

Summary
You can believe what you want to believe, but I highly recommend doing all of your homework before you decide to share something. Make use of all tools available to you. Check their domain name. Look at Archive.org and see what has been on their page before.

In 2014 the site had a footer that said it was owned by "Zero Hour Digital Ltd" and a design by "RufDesign" in the UK. Both of those companies are real and you can look into them for yourself.

What these people do is create clickbait websites that are shocking but are doing nothing illegal ('cept for some libel.) They make dozens of them. They fill the sites up with ads and/or viruses and just sit and watch the money roll in. They can literally put anything they want on here and say whatever the hell they want. They are (for the most part) outside of the US and outside of US jurisdiction for getting their asses beat with libel suits. The original purpose of these websites was/is to make a lot of easy money. (Then the Russians got involved after they saw how easy it was to dupe people.)

All of those factors together, and using common sense, you can steer clear of fake news websites.

See, I find Vigilant Citizen to be different. While he does write a lot about the same shocking topics, he uses multiple credible sources. If he is trying to make a point he backs it up with history and evidence.

These "fake news" sites do not do that. They just want you riled up so they can continue to make money from you.
Thank you!

elsbet

Superstar
Jim Carrey has always mocked conspiracy.. openly. Method acting can = channeling. Meh. Suspicious imo. What else is he selling, you know?

Vixy

Star
He's not wrong though. I know a kid who got into devil worshipping through music.

L.B.

Established
Yeah what's with him lately. I mean he looks so washed out and like ranting....

Slava

Established
Jim Carrey: 'The Illuminati is Brainwashing Children into Worshipping Satan'
Liar Liar (4/9) Movie CLIP - The Pen Is Blue (1997) HD
The Pen Is...