Jewish Control of the Media in the United States and therefore around the World

Karlysymon

Superstar
Interesting they would take the OP Ed columnists of all people. I guess they can write whatever non sense they want without it having to be classed as "news" even!
Ofcourse. :) The higher up on the rung you are, the more valuable you are to outfits such as the CFR, to push their agenda.

“There is no such thing, at this date of the world’s history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar weekly salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.
The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth; to lie outright; to pervert; to vilify; to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities, and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.” – John Swinton, former New York Times Chief of Staff

^Just did a double take on my signature :)

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
This is not correct. Martin Luther wrote the '95 Theses' in 1517. This was the start of the Protestant Reformation as he and others exposed and preached against the corrupt practices and beliefs of the Roman Catholic Church. At this time, Martin Luther preached the Biblical stance of marriage, just as Paul did. The Bible doesn't forbid marriage - it celebrates Christian marriage. This was part of Luther's coming out of the RCC after learning just how wrong and corrupt it was. He married ex-nun Katharina von Bora well after this in 1525. There was no changing of doctrine to accommodate the marriage, and the Bible doesn't command or demand vows of celibacy. They did nothing wrong. The RCC is actually totally in the wrong and against God for demanding celibacy of their priests in the first place.
Lol you have proven me wrong not at all!

My claim was you are a Protestant atheist...... I am over here wanting to laugh my head off....

I promise not in a way laughing at you........ but wanting to laugh at how I think you are a deep Protestant even after becoming atheist!

I am happy to see how resilient culture is......

I was claiming you are a Protestant atheist and you have demonstrated my point....... I think it's funny how you still have Protestant tendencies as an atheist......

Protestantism....... you're free to be a Protestant atheist....

but no one held a gun (or a sword) to Martin Luther's head and forced him to take a vow of celibacy........

he willingly accepted that vow and he chose that route.... he knew what he signed up for.....

I mean...... I just think it's funny that Protestantism is so deeply rooted in you that even as an atheist you're a Protestant atheist.......

look, the man chose to take a vow of celibacy...... and he decided to marry a nun......... :D

and then England became Protestant because the King wanted to divorce his poor wife.......... :(

look, I'm really not against Martin Luther marrying a nun........ I don't blame him but he shouldn't have taken the vow of celibacy in the first place.... and instead of rebelling against the Catholic church, I think he should have just quietly married the nun without causing social chaos and undermining Christendom.......

I'm not saying the Catholic Church was perfect..... but Protestantism was not a move in the right direction..... Protestantism was a move in the wrong direction

Etagloc

Superstar
I don't think the plan is to convert anybody to Catholacism but I do think the plan to reduce the world's population to 500 million is a Jesuit plot.

I stand by my belief that the NWO has Jesuit roots.

Did you watch the video I posted? If so what part of it are you disagreeing with? Some of it or all of it?
Wasn't it a super long video? I don't have any desire to watch it. I don't think the Catholic Church runs the NWO. I'm not a fan of Francis.

As far as the Catholic Church being the head of the NWO..... this is stuff Protestants have been saying for centuries... it's because of a conflict with Catholicism that's been going since Martin Luther

Awoken2

Superstar
k

EDIT: oh okay, I see the edit didn't go through

i had made an edit saying I had thought you were Awoken but apparently it didn't go through
At this point I also have no clue what you're on about.

I have one account here, no attached socks either.

I'm not sitting in the box you put me in (protestant atheist) because compared to a lot of posters who frequent here I think outside the box. I am not preoccupied with religion or politics as the majority are.

The video I posted lasts one hour. If you consider that to be super long then I'd suggest your quest for truth has finished now. The video puts forward quite a compelling case, using verifiable facts that the Catholic church is the real enemy of mankind.

Reality check. We currently have a Jesuit Pope who preaches from the mouth of a serpent who oversees a brotherhood of child molesters who want to talk about God?.....

.....I really don't understand what realm you would have to be in not to be extremely troubled by this situation.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

I'm not sitting in the box you put me in (protestant atheist) because compared to a lot of posters who frequent here I think outside the box. I am not preoccupied with religion or politics as the majority are.

The video I posted lasts one hour. If you consider that to be super long then I'd suggest your quest for truth has finished now. The video puts forward quite a compelling case, using verifiable facts that the Catholic church is the real enemy of mankind.

Reality check. We currently have a Jesuit Pope who preaches from the mouth of a serpent who oversees a brotherhood of child molesters who want to talk about God?.....

.....I really don't understand what realm you would have to be in not to be extremely troubled by this situation.
Catholicism has much to answer for, and the new Pope is very interesting...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Prophecy-Popes-St-Malachy/dp/1516842170

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/pope-francis-man-of-mystery.3794/page-5#post-192742

Etagloc

Superstar

you and Red Sky huh... the Protestant agenda lol......

I'm not saying you're literally a Protestant atheist..... but "the Catholic Church is the real enemy of mankind"?... I see it as residual Protestantism......

yes I am not a fan of Francis.... and I don't deny some.... stuff is going on.....

no I'm not in a different world, undisturbed by it........ but the Catholic Church is the real enemy?

That is promoted by Protestantism and by the NWO. The NWO wants to demonize religion.

I mean..... does the Catholic Church control the media? Does the Catholic Church control the educational system? If you think there's some stuff going on..... of course there is..... but are the Rothschilds agents of The Pope serving a Catholic Agenda.....

I mean Protestants have been talking like the Catholic Church is the Illuminati for centuries....

I saw a book from the 1800's where a Protestant (I think he was a preacher) was claiming the same thing you are claiming.......

I just think it's funny that Protestants are still coming up with these kind of conspiracy theories........

I mean I believe that Francis is an agent of the NWO....... but I don't think Francis is running the NWO......

I mean if you tell me Jay-Z is working for the elites.... sure, I agree.... but if you say Jay-Z secretly rules the world as the head of an international shadow government and that the Rothschilds are his servants...... that's a very different claim

Awoken2

Superstar

I'm not saying you're literally a Protestant atheist..... but "the Catholic Church is the real enemy of mankind"?... I see it as residual Protestantism......

yes I am not a fan of Francis.... and I don't deny some.... stuff is going on.....

no I'm not in a different world, undisturbed by it........ but the Catholic Church is the real enemy?

That is promoted by Protestantism and by the NWO. The NWO wants to demonize religion.

I mean..... does the Catholic Church control the media? Does the Catholic Church control the educational system? If you think there's some stuff going on..... of course there is..... but are the Rothschilds agents of The Pope serving a Catholic Agenda.....

I mean Protestants have been talking like the Catholic Church is the Illuminati for centuries....

I saw a book from the 1800's where a Protestant (I think he was a preacher) was claiming the same thing you are claiming.......

I just think it's funny that Protestants are still coming up with these kind of conspiracy theories........

I mean I believe that Francis is an agent of the NWO....... but I don't think Francis is running the NWO......

I mean if you tell me Jay-Z is working for the elites.... sure, I agree.... but if you say Jay-Z secretly rules the world as the head of an international shadow government and that the Rothschilds are his servants...... that's a very different claim
Again you try and fit me into a box, you're just wasting time doing this.

This video is only 88 seconds long so maybe give this a watch. In the drop down description there is a list of links which will give you all the information you need about the Jesuits.

I haven't time to debate your other points now but I will respond in due course.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Etagloc - with respect, despite me and @Awoken2 being fine with one another we presently see things differently in a number of key areas ;-)

I think we are both familiar with the "Jews are to blame" narrative (and certainly there may be blameworthy Jews out there). This perspective seems to be to one favoured by the general "truth" community. On the other hand, if there are other "actors" involved, the standard narrative might well be a useful diversion...

Just sayin'

Etagloc

Superstar
@Etagloc - with respect, despite me and @Awoken2 being fine with one another we presently see things differently in a number of key areas ;-)

I think we are both familiar with the "Jews are to blame" narrative (and certainly there may be blameworthy Jews out there). This perspective seems to be to one favoured by the general "truth" community. On the other hand, if there are other "actors" involved, the standard narrative might well be a useful diversion...

Just sayin'
A "useful diversion" from the Protestant imagination of The Papal World Order.

Also, no way am I saying "The Jews are to blame". "The Jews" is shorthand for particular Jews and isn't a reference to all Jews- just as no one seriously believes all Russians "hacked" the US election. People say "the Russians" as shorthand.

All I'm sayin is.... Jews control the media. Jews do control the media. It's well-known. People can take that and form their own conclusions.

Now is it justified to hijack my thread into 19th century Protestant narratives of the Pope being the head of the New Order?

If we can find evidence of the Pope exercising an iron hand over the media and mercilessly forcing heads of state to comply with his demands and then removing them.... maybe I would more lean towards the 19th century Protestant "Church of Rome is The Antichrist" theory or any modern variations.

I saw myself a book from the 19th century where a Protestant preacher was trying to claim this stuff, presumably to promote Protestantism.

Now if someone said the Jesuits serve the NWO..... okay, I can believe that..... but if you say..... Jesuits rule the world.... or Jay-Z rules the world...... I think that is far-fetched

actually the claim of a "useful diversion" is a sort of Freudian projection..... this whole "Rome controls the world" stuff is the useful diversion from serious conspiracy theory to 19th-century Protestant propaganda and The Da Vinci Code

Awoken2

Superstar

What do you think about this? Posted originally by KarlySimon in another thread.

"It would seem that humans need a common motivation…either a real one or one invented for the purpose…In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself." ~ Club of Rome Report.

Etagloc

Superstar
What do you think about this? Posted originally by KarlySimon in another thread.

"It would seem that humans need a common motivation…either a real one or one invented for the purpose…In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself." ~ Club of Rome Report.
Is Club of Rome Vatican-affiliated?

I don't doubt that Francis works for the NWO. I don't disagree with that view. I just think that Francis and them are not the head.

Is Club of Rome Vatican-affiliated?

I don't doubt that Francis works for the NWO. I don't disagree with that view. I just think that Francis and them are not the head.
I think the pope acts as a type of high priest to the elite. So in that manner, he may be the head. Overall, I think that most of the people we see are just acting as stand ins for people who are really running things behind the scenes.

Etagloc

Superstar
It warms my heart to see this thread pop up.

"Etagloc always stirs up controversy! Anything to stir the pot!" is something someone might say.

However, they do not really understand the philosophy behind what I do.

If what I say does not bring opposition, then I haven't really said anything. The more you're really saying something, the more you are hated. So if I'm not hated and with intensity then I'm not really saying anything. I must be hated with much intensity to fulfill my destiny. It is a sign I'm in the right direction.

Timid spirits cannot access the truth because the loss of their timidity would be a prerequisite before they could even reach the truth.

"You are HATED" someone could say.

I almost got into a fight the other day (someone jumped in and prevented it but..... I had a perfectly just reason for what I did). I noticed afterwards that I was salivating.

Etagloc

Superstar
I think the pope acts as a type of high priest to the elite. So in that manner, he may be the head. Overall, I think that most of the people we see are just acting as stand ins for people who are really running things behind the scenes.
I would say he's not much different than, say, P Diddy or Jay-Z, as far as the system's structure goes.

You look at Jay-Z or Francis- they're following orders from above. It would be crazy to say they're really the head.

Yes, as you say- it's people behind the scenes. Those are the ones really running things. The ones on the stage are just their puppets.