Jesus was a Jew. Why do some Christians and Muslims hate Jews?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Let me get this straight...

The hierarchy of Global Elite NWO power;

1. Ancient Egypt
2. Freemasonry
3. Islam
4. Babylon
5. Papua New Guinea
6. New Zealand
7. Judaism

Have I got that right now?
Where's Christianity in this?

Pan

Veteran
Where's Christianity in this?
Christians are Aliens positioned behind the Moon. They orchestrate our reality as theatre i.e. They are the creators of the Matrix. Ancient Egyptians act as their Senior Management on Planet Earth, managing the rest of the tiers of the Satanic Hierarchy.

The NWO Elite Hierarchy (on planet Earth) is;

1. Ancient Egypt (Senior Managers for the Christian Aliens)
2. Freemasonry
3. Islam
4. Babylon
5. Papua New Guinea
6. New Zealand
7. Judaism

Pan

Veteran
Do you think these ancient Egyptians are alive? How does that work?
You are very low on the NWO Elite hierarchy Lisa, so what I am about to tell you may come as a shock.

The Elites have subverted your Jewish reality to such an extent that your very concept of what "being alive" means is completely different from your Ancient Egyptian elites. You exist on different plateaus of existence and comprehension.

I.e. You are the Rat in the cage feeding on sugar droplets. The Ancient Egyptians are the scientists who are making you run through mazes. Does the Rat ask the Scientist "are you alive"? Of course not, because Rats can't talk to Scientists and you can't talk to Egyptians.

Last edited:

Ramoncito

Rookie
Christians are Aliens positioned behind the Moon.
Christians live in this planet, not in the moon. Maybe the grays aliens live in the moon.

. Papua New Guinea
I' m curious... Why are they in the list?
The Elites have subverted your Jewish reality to such an extent that your very concept of what "being alive" means is completely different from your Ancient Egyptian elites. You exist on different plateaus of existence and comprehension.
Please, expand.

Phithx

Veteran
Some independent corroborating evidence below that the Northern Irish (and Scots) are true tribe of Ju/dah (Zarah), as evidenced in the Ulster Flag (red under-lned). Judah Pharez Star of David with Judah Zarah Red Hand, combined in the British monarchy: hence the crown.

Ulster_Flag.jpg

Intelligence Work and the Bible red hand David.png
Intelligence Work and the Bible cover.png

Hon33

Veteran
Some independent corroborating evidence below that the Northern Irish (and Scots) are true tribe of Ju/dah (Zarah), as evidenced in the Ulster Flag (red under-lned). Judah Pharez Star of David with Judah Zarah Red Hand, combined in the British monarchy: hence the crown.

View attachment 30733

View attachment 30730
View attachment 30731
Have you ever met an Ulster-Scots person? Most of them couldn’t look any less like they are of Jewish descent!
As for the covenant? The only covenant the Ulster-Scots had anything to do with was Ulster’s Solemn League and Covenant!

Phithx

Veteran
Have you ever met an Ulster-Scots person? Most of them couldn’t look any less like they are of Jewish descent!
As for the covenant? The only covenant the Ulster-Scots had anything to do with was Ulster’s Solemn League and Covenant!
Thank-you for your reply, and understood about your comment.

The so-called "Jews" are not the real Jews, so definitely they don't look like real Israelites. They are 95%+ Ashkenazi Japhethites, with few Idumeans, and probably even fewer true blood Judah-Pharez. (Do a search for "Ashkenazi Jews" and "Sephardic Jews", and you'll see that they even call themselves by those names)

Most people don't know this.

Links at the picture. Will be happy to answer any questions if you have.

British Arabs Indians cousins.png

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
Thank-you for your reply, and understood about your comment.

The so-called "Jews" are not the real Jews, so definitely they don't look like real Israelites. They are 95%+ Ashkenazi Japhethites, with few Idumeans, and probably even fewer true blood Judah-Pharez. (Do a search for "Ashkenazi Jews" and "Sephardic Jews", and you'll see that they even call themselves by those names)

Most people don't know this.

Links at the picture. Will be happy to answer any questions if you have.

View attachment 30754
My comment was a joke, just to be clear.

Being of Ulster-Scots tradition I know a tiny bit about it. What I do know however is that if you want to look at genealogy of a group of people, you look at their language for clues about where they came from.
Study of the Ulster-Scots language reveals that it descended primarily from north Germanic influences, as well as Scandinavian - so Norway, Sweden and Denmark. There is also evidence of some Yiddish influence.
There is other evidence of Jewish traditions in Scotland. It would appear from archaeological findings that many Scots didn’t eat pork, for example.
Given the diaspora, and the distribution of Jews throughout Europe it is not unreasonable to believe that there is a connection to Israel and the Ulster-Scots.
What is clear however, is that by the time of the plantation of Ireland, Ulster-Scots (as a result of the reformation) were mostly Presbyterians and thus is reflected in the areas in Ulster where they settled.
I don’t know about the flag. The white background with its red cross is definitely representative of the English St George’s flag. Some see the six-pointed star as the Star of David - others see it as the six counties of Northern Ireland (not the province of Ulster because it has 9 counties). To me, I don’t see the Star of David because it isn’t drawn like the Star of David. The crown obviously reflected the desire of most Ulster Protestants to remain under British rule and therefore represents the monarchy.
The red hand, is a little more difficult to know where it comes from. Some maintain it is Genesis 38. However, there also many myths here in Ulster about where the red hand comes from. It has always been considered a heraldic symbol and closely associated with one of Ulster’s most ancient families.
Anyway, that’s just putting it in the context of Ulster-Scots people. I would daresay that most of them wouldn’t be aware of the links to Israel. The Ulster-Scots probably wouldn’t see it as a bad thing necessarily.
I’m sure you know what a complex country Northern Ireland is. There are much bigger issues here than whether or not we are descended from Israel. At the end of the day, every culture is multi-dimensional.

Phithx

Veteran
My comment was a joke, just to be clear.
Understood :)

Being of Ulster-Scots tradition I know a tiny bit about it. What I do know however is that if you want to look at genealogy of a group of people, you look at their language for clues about where they came from.
Study of the Ulster-Scots language reveals that it descended primarily from north Germanic influences, as well as Scandinavian - so Norway, Sweden and Denmark. There is also evidence of some Yiddish influence.
Yes, I know about the Germanic. Even English is called a Germanic language, because the so-called Germanic words slightly outnumber the Romance (Latin based etc.) words.

But, if I may, I'll paint a little history, and make some statements that can be investigated in more detail.

Around 722BC the 10 Tribed Northern kingdom of Israel (the British), which included the Zarah branch of Judah (Scots and Northern Irish), were taken captive by the Assyrians (Germancis) to an area just north of Nineveh in Assyria.

The Babylonian kingdom became the world superpower and conquered the Assyrians; freeing the British, and the Germanics, who migrated north and east; crossing the Caucus mountains - hence became know as Caucasians.

Naturally their languages became intertwined.

Brit-ish are 2 Hebrew words Berith בְּרִית and Ish אִישׁ meaning Covenant Men - sworn with the British Levite Moses at Mount Sinai.

The Germanics stopped in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein.

In 588BC the 2 Tribed Southern kingdom of Israel, known as the kingdom of Judah (the Pharez branch) was taken captive by the Babylonians, and a small remnant returned to Jerusalem in about 537BC, and there were many converts (not true blood Judahites) to Judaism at that time, and again in 100BC under John the Hammer Hyarcanus, and the Khazar Ashkenazi tribes of the roughly Ukrainian region coverted to Judaism from about 740 AD: the counterfeit convert Jews of the world today.

The British settled the British Isles, Netherlands, Baltics, Scandinavia, Celtic Spain, and later the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa. Earlier migrations, which escaped the the invasions, had already settled in Gibraltar, and some of the countries already mentioned.

There is other evidence of Jewish traditions in Scotland. It would appear from archaeological findings that many Scots didn’t eat pork, for example.
Obviously there would be.

Given the diaspora, and the distribution of Jews throughout Europe it is not unreasonable to believe that there is a connection to Israel and the Ulster-Scots.
The modern state of Israel is counterfeit. They stole the name, which is not theirs, as Christ clearly said would happen.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

What is clear however, is that by the time of the plantation of Ireland, Ulster-Scots (as a result of the reformation) were mostly Presbyterians and thus is reflected in the areas in Ulster where they settled.
Understandable: probably generally true Israel/British's general rejection of Roman Catholicism.

I don’t know about the flag. The white background with its red cross is definitely representative of the English St George’s flag. Some see the six-pointed star as the Star of David - others see it as the six counties of Northern Ireland (not the province of Ulster because it has 9 counties). To me, I don’t see the Star of David because it isn’t drawn like the Star of David. The crown obviously reflected the desire of most Ulster Protestants to remain under British rule and therefore represents the monarchy.
The red hand, is a little more difficult to know where it comes from. Some maintain it is Genesis 38. However, there also many myths here in Ulster about where the red hand comes from. It has always been considered a heraldic symbol and closely associated with one of Ulster’s most ancient families.
It needs a little digging into. If you're interested follow the links, and you'll put the picture together.

Anyway, that’s just putting it in the context of Ulster-Scots people. I would daresay that most of them wouldn’t be aware of the links to Israel. The Ulster-Scots probably wouldn’t see it as a bad thing necessarily.
Agreed, again, as foretold it would happen.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

I’m sure you know what a complex country Northern Ireland is.
Yes I do.

There are much bigger issues here than whether or not we are descended from Israel. At the end of the day, every culture is multi-dimensional.
Understood, although it could be a unifying factor for those who recognise who they really are.

For example, the Ark of the Covenant has been located to the Hill of Tara, Royal County Meath, Ireland - devastating proof, when finally unearthed, of who the British Isles people, and those others mentioned, really are.

Last edited:

Hon33

Veteran
Understood :)

Yes, I know about the Germanic. Even English is called a Germanic language, because the so-called Germanic words slightly outnumber the Romance (Latin based etc.) words.

But, if I may, I'll paint a little history, and make some statements that can be investigated in more detail.

Around 722BC the 10 Tribed Northern kingdom of Israel (the British), which included the Zarah branch of Judah (Scots and Northern Irish), were taken captive by the Assyrians (Germancis) to an area just north of Nineveh in Assyria.

The Babylonian kingdom became the world superpower and conquered the Assyrians; freeing the British, and the Germanics, who migrated north and east; crossing the Caucus mountains - hence became know as Caucasians.

Naturally their languages became intertwined.

Brit-ish are 2 Hebrew words Berith בְּרִית and Ish אִישׁ meaning Covenant Men - sworn with the British Levite Moses at Mount Sinai.

The Germanics stopped in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein.

In 588BC the 2 Tribed Southern kingdom of Israel, known as the kingdom of Judah (the Pharez branch) was taken captive by the Babylonians, and a small remnant returned to Jerusalem in about 537BC, and there were many converts (not true blood Judahites) to Judaism at that time, and again in 100BC under John the Hammer Hyarcanus, and the Khazar Ashkenazi tribes of the roughly Ukrainian region coverted to Judaism from about 740 AD: the counterfeit convert Jews of the world today.

The British settled the British Isles, Netherlands, Baltics, Scandinavia, Celtic Spain, and later the USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada. Earlier migrations, which escaped the the invasions, had already settled in Gibraltar, and some of the countries already mentioned.

Obviously there would be.

The modern state of Israel is counterfeit. They stole the name, which is not theirs, as Christ clearly said would happen.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan.
3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Understandable: probably generally true Israel/British's general rejection of Roman Catholicism.

It needs a little digging into. If you're interested follow the links, and you'll put the picture together.

Agreed, again, as foretold it would happen.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness (as to their true identity) is happened to part of Israel (the ten "lost" tribes - the House of Israel), until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Yes I do.

Understood, although it could be a unifying factor for those who recognise who they really are.

For example, the Ark of the Covenant has been located to the Hill of Tara, Royal County Meath, Ireland - devastating proof, when finally unearthed, of who the British Isles people, and those others mention, really are.
What you are saying is very interesting but you need to bear in mind that symbolism surrounding fags such as the Ulster banner, is very, very complex in our tiny little country. There can scarcely be a region where it is more hotly debated.
In many ways it would simplify things greatly if your interpretation in relation to Israel was the only interpretation of the flag. If you read this article, you can see how not straightforward it is.

I’m not sure what relevance of what you are saying has to the hatred of Jews around the world. It is somewhat of a coincidence that I was just pondering the matter over dinner last night with my husband before I found this thread.
The Israelites were God’s chosen people. They remained God’s chosen people. They were the means by which God’s character and personality would be revealed to other nations around the world. The early Christian church was not made up of Gentiles alone. It was made up of Gentiles and Jewish converts. Where would have found a more devout Jew than Paul?
While many Jews converted to Christianity, others rejected the teaching of Jesus Christ and the terms of the New Covenant. They were unable to understand that the laws of the Old Testament had been replaced by Jesus and the cross.
I don’t understand hatred of one religion towards another. Perhaps I am naive. As a Christian my faith teaches that by far the most important aspect of it is to show love and tolerance to others. Yes, that’s very simplistic, I know. I’ve grown up in a country torn about by hatred. I see every day the results that such a toxic society has had on generation after generation. I know what it was like to grow up as a child, where every street corner bore the story of shootings or explosions.
My father was in the ambulance service and something he said always stuck with me - it doesn’t matter whether someone is a Catholic or Protestant (or Jewish or Muslim or whatever). Their blood is still red when it mingles together on the mortuary floor.

Lisa

Superstar
The Israelites were God’s chosen people. They remained God’s chosen people. They were the means by which God’s character and personality would be revealed to other nations around the world. The early Christian church was not made up of Gentiles alone. It was made up of Gentiles and Jewish converts. Where would have found a more devout Jew than Paul?
While many Jews converted to Christianity, others rejected the teaching of Jesus Christ and the terms of the New Covenant. They were unable to understand that the laws of the Old Testament had been replaced by Jesus and the cross.
Very true and very well stated.

My father was in the ambulance service and something he said always stuck with me - it doesn’t matter whether someone is a Catholic or Protestant (or Jewish or Muslim or whatever). Their blood is still red when it mingles together on the mortuary floor.
True..the blood is still red but the eternal destinations are different.

Phithx

Veteran
What you are saying is very interesting but you need to bear in mind that symbolism surrounding fags such as the Ulster banner, is very, very complex in our tiny little country. There can scarcely be a region where it is more hotly debated.
In many ways it would simplify things greatly if your interpretation in relation to Israel was the only interpretation of the flag. If you read this article, you can see how not straightforward it is.

I’m not sure what relevance of what you are saying has to the hatred of Jews around the world. It is somewhat of a coincidence that I was just pondering the matter over dinner last night with my husband before I found this thread.
I don’t understand hatred of one religion towards another. Perhaps I am naive. As a Christian my faith teaches that by far the most important aspect of it is to show love and tolerance to others. Yes, that’s very simplistic, I know. I’ve grown up in a country torn about by hatred. I see every day the results that such a toxic society has had on generation after generation. I know what it was like to grow up as a child, where every street corner bore the story of shootings or explosions.
Thank-you for your reply, and understood about what you've said.

If I may please, here's something completely new? and should be uplifting, and, I think, should interest everyone in the whole of Ireland? The world actually, because the whole world's attention will be directed there when the time comes.

The relevance to the thread is that this lady was real Tribe of Judah; not the counterfeit "Jews" of today.

The PDF at the site should be better quality, and it has the hyperlinks activated.

P.S. The links/information-base that's been referenced has more than 50 years of research by the author in it.

Tephi Brochure [7] {1] smaller.png

Tephi Brochure [7] [2] smaller.png

Hon33

Veteran
Thank-you for your reply, and understood about what you've said.

If I may please, here's something completely new? and should be uplifting, and, I think, should interest everyone in the whole of Ireland? The world actually, because the whole world's attention will be directed there when the time comes.

The relevance to the thread is that this lady was real Tribe of Judah; not the counterfeit "Jews" of today.

The PDF at the site should be better quality, and it has the hyperlinks activated.

P.S. The links/information-base that's been referenced has more than 50 years of research by the author in it.

View attachment 30767

View attachment 30768
I’ll take a look. Thank you.

Hon33

Veteran
Why do you say that?
Well, if neither of them are Christians they will both go to hell. If both are Christians they will both go to heaven. I mean, there may well be Catholic Christians as well as Protestant Christians.

Lisa

Superstar
Well, if neither of them are Christians they will both go to hell. If both are Christians they will both go to heaven. I mean, there may well be Catholic Christians as well as Protestant Christians.
That’s what I meant...if they are Christians they will be with God and if not they will go to the lake of fire where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth. However, I really don’t believe that a catholic that has turned to God/Christianity can sit and continue to learn false teaching from the rcc. If they become a Christian than they stop being a catholic..you can’t be both and follow God. So, in the end the eternal destinations are different.