Jesus, The Christ of God The Father

Jesus is the Son of God. What does that mean? It means just that! God of the OT became flesh by the conception of the Holy Spirit. In other words, he was human without the fallen nature of Adam, but with all the humanity of mans flesh. When it rained, He got wet, He would get hungry and thirsty, when beaten, He felt the pain, He could be tempted but not give in to temptation. There is nothing that man has experienced that Christ has not experienced. (For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same, That through death He might destroy him that had the power of death,(that is the devil). And deliver them who through the fear of death, were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Heb. 2:13-18 (Because we are slaves to sin, and slaves are not son's) John 8:34-36.
The Father gave us to Christ (John 10:25-30) And after saving the born again believer who received the Holy Spirit, Christ gives us to the father for safe and eternal keeping. It was the Fathers plan all along (John 14:24-29) (John Chapter 10). We are to worship the Father and listen to His commands that are not burdensome. All that Christ did was the Fathers will as it should be ours, always going by the throne of Grace of our Lord and Savior to the Father to seek His will. In these last day, do we know what is His will?

student

Rookie
That through death He might destroy him that had the power of death,(that is the devil).
Is this the commentators interpretation or an accepted mainstream doctrine?None has the power of life and death but God.

When it rained, He got wet, He would get hungry and thirsty, when beaten, He felt the pain, He could be tempted but not give in to temptation
So this portrays a deficient and a weak being that could be crucified and be killed. So if he died what happened to Trinity at that moment in time? Did it become a Duality like it was before? Was there ever a One?

Why the complexity. How do you explain that to a nomadic tribe. They would never comprehend the Trinity. It would just be erm ok whatever.

Don't you think it's a bit odd and divergence from the modus operandi of all Messengers who proclaimed and invited to submit to the One True God from inception of mankind and then you have the Trinitarian Christian narrative of dying for sins and 3 in 1 conundrum. It was enough to keep to the same pattern and principle and that such pure simple monotheistic belief and logic appeases the soul and mind. Muslims believe and honour the noble Messenger 'Isa ibn Maryam alayhis salaam without exaggerating and deifying him.

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment. So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. (Qur'an)

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus is the Son of God. What does that mean? It means just that! God of the OT became flesh by the conception of the Holy Spirit. In other words, he was human without the fallen nature of Adam, but with all the humanity of mans flesh. When it rained, He got wet, He would get hungry and thirsty, when beaten, He felt the pain, He could be tempted but not give in to temptation. There is nothing that man has experienced that Christ has not experienced. (For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same, That through death He might destroy him that had the power of death,(that is the devil). And deliver them who through the fear of death, were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Heb. 2:13-18 (Because we are slaves to sin, and slaves are not son's) John 8:34-36.
The Father gave us to Christ (John 10:25-30) And after saving the born again believer who received the Holy Spirit, Christ gives us to the father for safe and eternal keeping. It was the Fathers plan all along (John 14:24-29) (John Chapter 10). We are to worship the Father and listen to His commands that are not burdensome. All that Christ did was the Fathers will as it should be ours, always going by the throne of Grace of our Lord and Savior to the Father to seek His will. In these last day, do we know what is His will?
God CANNOT become flesh.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Our omnipotent (all-powerful), omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (present everywhere at the same time) and INVISIBLE God CANNOT be anything less than omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and invisible at any time. God is a SPIRIT-BEING; He is NOT a man (human) nor does God have human children. Humans have human children, and God -- Who is The King Ruler of the Universe -- is NOT human.

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

Christ (NOT Jesus) is the TITLE given to God's Eldest/Firstborn Son, Whose Name in Heaven is Michael, the Great Prince Michael (the Prince is the Son of the King and Heir to the Throne). The title Christ means "the Anointed One", the same as "Messiah" does in Hebrew, or "Mahdi" means in Arabic. Christ is a spirit-Being, just like God Himself.

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Jesus was the HUMAN son born of the virgin body of Mary. He was of this world and died in this world, and subsequently was resurrected in this world. Jesus is likewise a TITLE, which means "Saviour".

It is Christ, God's Firstborn Son, that was sent here 2000 years ago to INCARNATE the body of Jesus (the Word made flesh), just as each and every one of us is, IN TRUTH, a spirit-Being that is incarnating the human body we see in the mirror. Together, Jesus (the human) and Christ (the Being) formed the human+Being we know as Jesus+Christ.

God, The Father, sent His Firstborn Son, The Christ, to this world in the body of Jesus 2000 years ago, to show us The Way all of us need to be. Christ is the ONE and ONLY Master/Teacher (Matthew 23:10), the ONE and ONLY Mediator between* God and men (1 Timothy 2:5), the ONE and ONLY Good Shepherd (John 10:11-14) and the ONE and ONLY High-Priest for ALL-time (Hebrews 6:20): Christ. ONE MEANS ONE; it does NOT mean hundreds of thousands of priests, pastors, rabbis or imams, etc. It means one.

*A mediator is someone who negotiates between two parties. A mediator, by definition, cannot be one of the parties or they cease to be the mediator.

It is absolutely essential to empty your minds of all of the satanic trash programming that has been handed down through organized religions, like the pagan 3=1 false god/deity the Roman Catholic church/cult calls "the trinity".There is no such description of God as some 3-headed monster anywhere in Scriptures, and believing in that churchified superstitious nonsense is a guaranteed one-way ticket into The Fire.

Stick to what it says in the Scriptures. Organized religions redefine the meanings of words to sell their fraudulent promise of salvation to the people, even though Christ told us that no one in the history of mankind has ever been saved by organized religions, including Christianity.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

There is one, and only one Way to know what Father's Will is for any of us: draw closer to Him (James 4:8). And there is one, and only one Way to draw closer to God: obey His Commandments, as Christ teaches.

John 5:36-40
5:36 But I have greater witness than [that] of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
5:37 And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape (because Father, Who is God, is INVISIBLE to the human eye).
5:38 And ye have not His Word abiding in you: for whom He hath sent, him ye believe not.
5:39 Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have Eternal Life: and they are they which testify of me.
5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have Life.

Is this the commentators interpretation or an accepted mainstream doctrine?None has the power of life and death but God.

So this portrays a deficient and a weak being that could be crucified and be killed. So if he died what happened to Trinity at that moment in time? Did it become a Duality like it was before? Was there ever a One?

Why the complexity. How do you explain that to a nomadic tribe. They would never comprehend the Trinity. It would just be erm ok whatever.

Don't you think it's a bit odd and divergence from the modus operandi of all Messengers who proclaimed and invited to submit to the One True God from inception of mankind and then you have the Trinitarian Christian narrative of dying for sins and 3 in 1 conundrum. It was enough to keep to the same pattern and principle and that such pure simple monotheistic belief and logic appeases the soul and mind. Muslims believe and honour the noble Messenger 'Isa ibn Maryam alayhis salaam without exaggerating and deifying him.
It is Spiritual understanding and not subject to carnal religions of the Gentiles, you will have to wait till the judgment to find the truth, for just like us, you will have to give an account of yourself and what you have taught.

God CANNOT become flesh.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

Our omnipotent (all-powerful), omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (present everywhere at the same time) and INVISIBLE God CANNOT be anything less than omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and invisible at any time. God is a SPIRIT-BEING; He is NOT a man (human) nor does God have human children. Humans have human children, and God -- Who is The King Ruler of the Universe -- is NOT human.

John 4:24 God [is] a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.

Christ (NOT Jesus) is the TITLE given to God's Eldest/Firstborn Son, Whose Name in Heaven is Michael, the Great Prince Michael (the Prince is the Son of the King and Heir to the Throne). The title Christ means "the Anointed One", the same as "Messiah" does in Hebrew, or "Mahdi" means in Arabic. Christ is a spirit-Being, just like God Himself.

Colossians 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Jesus was the HUMAN son born of the virgin body of Mary. He was of this world and died in this world, and subsequently was resurrected in this world. Jesus is likewise a TITLE, which means "Saviour".

It is Christ, God's Firstborn Son, that was sent here 2000 years ago to INCARNATE the body of Jesus (the Word made flesh), just as each and every one of us is, IN TRUTH, a spirit-Being that is incarnating the human body we see in the mirror. Together, Jesus (the human) and Christ (the Being) formed the human+Being we know as Jesus+Christ.

God, The Father, sent His Firstborn Son, The Christ, to this world in the body of Jesus 2000 years ago, to show us The Way all of us need to be. Christ is the ONE and ONLY Master/Teacher (Matthew 23:10), the ONE and ONLY Mediator between* God and men (1 Timothy 2:5), the ONE and ONLY Good Shepherd (John 10:11-14) and the ONE and ONLY High-Priest for ALL-time (Hebrews 6:20): Christ. ONE MEANS ONE; it does NOT mean hundreds of thousands of priests, pastors, rabbis or imams, etc. It means one.

*A mediator is someone who negotiates between two parties. A mediator, by definition, cannot be one of the parties or they cease to be the mediator.

It is absolutely essential to empty your minds of all of the satanic trash programming that has been handed down through organized religions, like the pagan 3=1 false god/deity the Roman Catholic church/cult calls "the trinity".There is no such description of God as some 3-headed monster anywhere in Scriptures, and believing in that churchified superstitious nonsense is a guaranteed one-way ticket into The Fire.

Stick to what it says in the Scriptures. Organized religions redefine the meanings of words to sell their fraudulent promise of salvation to the people, even though Christ told us that no one in the history of mankind has ever been saved by organized religions, including Christianity.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of Man which is from heaven.

There is one, and only one Way to know what Father's Will is for any of us: draw closer to Him (James 4:8). And there is one, and only one Way to draw closer to God: obey His Commandments, as Christ teaches.

John 5:36-40
5:36 But I have greater witness than [that] of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
5:37 And the Father Himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape (because Father, Who is God, is INVISIBLE to the human eye).
5:38 And ye have not His Word abiding in you: for whom He hath sent, him ye believe not.
5:39 Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have Eternal Life: and they are they which testify of me.
5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have LifeIf that is what you believe.
If that is what you believe then so be it. Even Satan can quote Scripture.

Agreed. Just look at what he got you to do.

Where in all of Scripture does Jesus ever claim to be God? Or part of some pagan trinity? NOWHERE.
Then you will have to give an account claiming you know the Truth. at the Judgment...Just like me. But I did not imagine in my own mind what the Scriptures mean...….I was taught by God. It is in Scripture...your just not looking for it.

A Freeman

Superstar
Then you will have to give an account claiming you know the Truth. at the Judgment...Just like me. But I did not imagine in my own mind what the Scriptures mean...….I was taught by God. It is in Scripture...your just not looking for it.
Agreed about Judgment Day. We will all face Judgment before Christ on That Day (John 5:22).

If what you're claiming is actually in Scriptures, then why are you unable to directly quote it please, as Numbers 23:19 was directly quoted to you? Do you think Numbers 23:19 and Colossians 1:15 mean something other than exactly what they say?

Please stop looking at this as adversarial, as this is simply a search for the truth of the matter.

Agreed about Judgment Day. We will all face Judgment before Christ on That Day (John 5:22).

If what you're claiming is actually in Scriptures, then why are you unable to directly quote it please, as Numbers 23:19 was directly quoted to you? Do you think Numbers 23:19 and Colossians 1:15 mean something other than exactly what they say?

Please stop looking at this as adversarial, as this is simply a search for the truth of the matter.
I know the Truth. I guess you have the same Scriptures I do...Study the New Covenant and John 1:1 for starters. That Christ is not the icarnation of the God of the OT is a JW's error.

A Freeman

Superstar
I know the Truth. I guess you have the same Scriptures I do...Study the New Covenant and John 1:1 for starters. That Christ is not the icarnation of the God of the OT is a JW's error.
Where does it say in John 1:1 that Jesus is God? And why do you refuse to acknowledged Numbers 23:19 makes it crystal clear that God is NOT a man, neither the Son of Man please? Didn't Jesus plainly refer to Himself over 80 times in the Gospel accounts as the "Son of Man"?

P.S. I'm not a "JW", so let's leave that strawman out of this, shall we?

Where does it say in John 1:1 that Jesus is God? And why do you refuse to acknowledged Numbers 23:19 makes it crystal clear that God is NOT a man, neither the Son of Man please? Didn't Jesus plainly refer to Himself over 80 times in the Gospel accounts as the "Son of Man"?

P.S. I'm not a "JW", so let's leave that strawman out of this, shall we?
It also says He is the Son of God.

floss

Star
Where does it say in John 1:1 that Jesus is God?
You're too spiritually blind to see it because you've twisted the scripture to your own damnation. Now you can't tell God you never received any warning. This is your warning.

It also says He is the Son of God.
the jewish philosopher Philo learnt about the greek concept, Logos..and said
'oh this is a lot like what Genesis calls 'the image of God''
then he merged that idea, the logos, into judaic type thinking by referring to it as the metaphorical 'only begotten Son of God'

later roman/european christians, lacking awareness of historical cultural/religious contexts, just made up shit as they went along and created the trinitarian doctrine, borrowing elements from neo-platonic thinking through St augustine.

The Word was with God
The Word IS God

these are 2 contradictory statements. The ave christian doesnt even question why such a contradiction exists, what the point of it is..
islam (through sufism) explains this one quite easily

There is the logical truth and the mystical truth.
God is Trancendent and Immanent.

I can see God in a tree, that means God is Immanent in a tree, as He is Immanent in all things.
Yet, God is Trancendent and the tree obv isnt God.

So if i was in a state of mind where I perceived God's Immanence in a tree..and then bowed down in worship..it would externally appear that im worshipping that tree.
Now the absolute thick people, the dumb ones..they would later say 'God is a tree'
that sums up you guys.

Arius: i think the Logos is created (even though it clearly says the Logos is eternal in scripture)
Athanasius: it says the Word is God, therefore Jesus who is the Word, is God (even though Jesus denied being God..and John 1:1 says a lot more than just that).

so this here is the first major schism in christianity..the dividing line between trinitarianism (polythiesm) and Arianism.

later
the rise of protestantism
martin luther: omg the pope is saying the spanish guy is the 'holy roman emperor' 'omg but we're the holy roman empire' 'omg he is obviously the antichrist' 'the church must be the whore of babylon' (even though in Revelation, the whore sits on the beast, so he is a stupid fuck).
King Henry 8th: omg you are wrong, da cafolic pope iz da best eva.
(the pope awards him the title 'defender of the faith').

later
Henry: i want a son, my spanish wife didnt give me a son, i want a divorce.
pope: its haram
henry: ok...she had sex before..therefore i want talak
pope: stop lying, it's haram
henry: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

hence the rise of protestantism

later
someone: henry, if u marry a german, then u will get more power
henry: okay find me a fit german wife
lutherans: you cant look at her before you marry her, it is haram
someone: .....
lutherans: you can look at her eyes though
someone: that one has nice eyes, we will take her
henry: wtf you guys? im killing you all, fuck the germans....im going to be a little bit catholic now

end result: christian stupidity...

Jesus may have died for your sins but he didnt die for your stupidity.
smarten up guys..seriously smarten the fuck up and appreciate your New Testament. it has a good message, i believe in it...
i dont believe in the other shit you guys follow.