Jesus, Mithras, and Horus

Maldarker

Star
Hivites didn't rule Rome in his time. They didn't rule Rome at least before Emperor Diocletian.
How do you know seems they are hiding in plain sight behind the scenes from all the reading how where they not manipulating things behind the scenes at that time also.

Vmort

Star
the soldiers of the governor
There wasn't place in power named Governor that time.
Original Jesus message was removed by Hivites. What we know as Bible has been written by Hivites for their own goals. Sara Ruth Ashcaft wrote that so please didn't repeat Hivites lies about blaming Roma for their crimes.

Maldarker

Star
She doesn't make sense in her time frame of things shes always off on it when i research it. Its not hivites its Lucerifians from mystery babylon. I think she writes some good things but it doesn't all add up tbh

Maldarker

Star
She is the witness of their crimes. Roman didn't executed free Roman citisen. Jesus was free roman.
She didn't she would have to be 2000 yrs old what i am saying is reading through all her stuff the time frame doesn't add up and i think alot of her stuff is truth with lies. He was executed under the pharasee by romes overseen by Pontius Pilate, Latin in full Marcus Pontius Pilatus, (died after 36 ce), Roman prefect (governor) of Judaea (26–36 ce) under the emperor Tiberius who presided at the trial of Jesus and gave the order for his crucifixion.

Vmort

Star
He was executed under the pharasee by romes overseen by Pontius Pilate
Roman prefect (governor) of Judaea (26–36 ce) under the emperor Tiberius who presided at the trial of Jesus and gave the order for his crucifixion.
No one can execute free roman citizens. NO ONE! CIVIS ROMANUS SUM. Please read about rome BEFORE you will repeat like record Hivite's lie.

Maldarker

Star
No one can execute free roman citizens. NO ONE! CIVIS ROMANUS SUM. Please read about rome BEFORE you will repeat like record Hivite's lie.
Im just telling u some of her shit shes saying doesn't line up...I don't trust anyone at face value. I for sure am not taking her story as full truth either sorry some of it checks out but some doesn't sorry just how it is. Even reading the sara story there is plot holes time line don't work out right not hard to see alot checks like the mkultra but some doesn't sorry just telling you....besides how do you get by the written gospels that appear beforre your claim of emperor Diocletian being in charge and thats when they wrote the bible 300 years later as she says....see doesn't add up. You have scrolls that date waaayyy earlier that affirm the written biblical text of matthew...Even when he tried to destroy them all it prevailed

Lyfe

Star
These concepts are essentially what Zeitgeist taught. They have been thoroughly debunked by Chris White and other researchers.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
There are many OT allusions to the nature of the coming messiah, from Genesis 3:15 right through to Isaiah 53 and others.

Gen 3:15 says, “I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.” This is known as the protoevangelium—the first gospel. The verse introduces two elements previously unknown in the Garden of Eden, elements that are the basis of Christianity—the curse on mankind because of Adam’s sin and God’s provision for a Savior from sin who would take the curse upon Himself.

If people could have read and understood the implications of these verses, does it not seem plausible that the author of deception could have woven his fake news religions full of echoes of the story of the one who was to come?