Jesus, James or Paul?

Kais_1

Star
just interested to see who is in the know...and who you follow?

please be kind enough to post your views

Unknown Warrior

Established
I believe that all of the writers of the Bible were inspired by God. I also believe that the original King James version of the Bible was accurately translated. The teachings of Christ did not conflict with the old testament prophets and the apostles of the new testament were guided by the Spirit of God. I don't think there were any conflict among any of them as far as the doctrines are concerned. There may have been personal disagreements between some of them, but not so much where the true gospel is concerned.

Kais_1

Star
Mmm - the 4ft hunchback thing might give some indication as to the writers level of research!
it was written by freemasons i think...

jesus and james were part of a small community that consisted of no more than 300 people called the qumran community...

they discovered the scrolls which many talk about and buried them on temple mount, which were then found by the templars who moved the scrolls to rossylyn chapel in scotland.

i for one think that it was very well researched.,..

Unknown Warrior

Established
I think that James, being a brother of Christ and growing up in the same home, must have had many chances to have learned from Christ and probably knew Him better than any of the other disciples. That is probably why he was chosen to be the leader of the early church. Paul, on the other hand, was selected personally by Christ to become an apostle and was given divine inspiration and visions of God and the kingdom of heaven. I can't see how anyone could say that they follow one and not the other.

Kais_1

Star
I think that James, being a brother of Christ and growing up in the same home, must have had many chances to have learned from Christ and probably knew Him better than any of the other disciples. That is probably why he was chosen to be the leader of the early church. Paul, on the other hand, was selected personally by Christ to become an apostle and was given divine inspiration and visions of God and the kingdom of heaven. I can't see how anyone could say that they follow one and not the other.
in the dead sea scrolls....Paul is known as the great liar

Unknown Warrior

Established
In defense of Paul, he suffered greatly and was imprisoned and ultimately killed. I don't know of anyone who would willingly put their life on the line in order to preach the gospel if they were actually lying about it. Before he was converted he had a high position. So it doesn't make sense that he would just give up his authority and join a cause that he knew he could be killed for. He witnessed Stephen being killed. And furthermore, it isn't very likely that the word of God that is accepted worldwide is written by someone that God allowed to deceive people. If God has protected the holy scriptures throughout the ages, it's a safe bet that it is one hundred percent correct and that no human has been able to corrupt it, although many have tried to corrupt it through different translations, the true word still exists. The dead sea scrolls may have some of the scriptures intact, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they all are inspired by God. There are many books that were excluded from the bible, but those that were written by Paul were included. I believe that God, being all powerful over the entire universe, could very well make sure that His Holy Bible was and is without fault.

BumbleBee

Rookie
The bible does not tell of when, where or how Paul died. Jesus warned of an anti Christ and we just assume he is yet to come; this anti Christ was supposed to be so very good at what he did he would deceive the very elect (a few of the apostles, perhaps?). What stands in the Vatican, The basilica of St Paul; London (designed by the Freemason, Wren), St Paul’s Cathedral; Valetta in Malta (remember those pesky knights?), St Paul’s, of course. I could go on as I have done lots of research on this. I am sorry if I offend but I cannot hold that the bible is infallible because everything touched by man is by such contact corrupted.