Jesus, James or Paul?

Thanks for reading it. Respectfully isn't that what anyone's viewpoint of the Bible is?

? and relevance?

Are they really? They all pay lipservice to it at least. I have yet to see any convincing signs of Christian persecution in America.

I would argue that Trump hates Christianity, based off how he lived his life and his contempt for the poor, and that Bernie, as an agnostic Jew has lived a much more 'Christ-Like' life than Donald Trump or Mike Pence.
Relevance was a pre-emptive strike against the assumption that a foreigner Christian would automatically support the Republicans/ similar party in their own country since they have the Christian pro-life position.

I had this opinion piece in the back of my mind. https://reformationcharlotte.org/2019/02/01/if-youre-a-democrat-youre-probably-not-saved/
If I was an American the Democrats were pro-Christian and pro-life I would definitely vote Democrats.

Relevance was a pre-emptive strike against the assumption that a foreigner Christian would automatically support the Republicans/ similar party in their own country since they have the Christian pro-life position.

I had this opinion piece in the back of my mind. https://reformationcharlotte.org/2019/02/01/if-youre-a-democrat-youre-probably-not-saved/
If I was an American the Democrats were pro-Christian and pro-life I would definitely vote Democrats.

Who is making that assumption though? I'm sorry I'm just having a hard time following you here. I mean you would support the Republicans as they currently are right, if you were a yank?

That article is pretty arrogant, as if you can tell who is "saved" or not based off their politics. I would say that the hatred the Republican party has for the poor makes them Anti-Christs, if we're doing that.

Who is making that assumption though? I'm sorry I'm just having a hard time following you here. I mean you would support the Republicans as they currently are right, if you were a yank?

That article is pretty arrogant, as if you can tell who is "saved" or not based off their politics. I would say that the hatred the Republican party has for the poor makes them Anti-Christs, if we're doing that.
I get what you mean now. I am starting a new thread.