Jesus, God of the Old Testament

A Freeman

Superstar
It's absolutely ridiculous to think that Christ did away with the prophets, or taught some other Law/Commandment other than The Law that THE God - YHWH, the "I AM" gave us.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, OR THE PROPHETS: I am NOT come to destroy, but to fulfill [fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

Mohammed Mustafa was a prophet, just like any of the prophets that came before him, and was given the Koran. And what does the Koran tell us? TO FOLLOW THE LAW OF THE "I AM", AS CHRIST TEACHES.

See:
Suras 2:53, 2:89-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

The following passage is the very last chapter of the Old Covenant/Testament, in which we are ALL given a warning about what is about to happen 2000 AFTER Jesus, proving that The Law cannot possibly have been destroyed by Jesus, as delusional "Christians" and "Muslims" claim.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

A Freeman

Superstar
Further, On The Covenant (keeping The Law of the "I AM")

God/Allah ("I AM") says in The Koran, "Fulfill The Covenant -The New Song"

(see also Isaiah 42:1-12 and Revelation/Apocalypse 14:3 & 15:3)

Sura 5:8-19
5:8. And (always) remember the favour of "I AM" unto you, and His Covenant (in the Bible), which He ratified (confirmed) with YOU (Moslems), when YE said: "We hear and we obey": and fear "I AM", for "I AM" knoweth well the secrets of your hearts.
5:9. O ye who believe! Stand out FIRMLY for "I AM", as witnesses to FAIR DEALING, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from JUSTICE. Be JUST: that is close to Piety: and fear "I AM". For "I AM" is well-acquainted with all that ye do.
5:10. To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath "I AM" promised forgiveness and a great reward.
5:11. Those who reject Faith and deny Our Signs will be Companions of Hell-fire.
5:12. O ye who believe! Remember the favour of "I AM" unto you when certain men formed the plan to stretch out their hands against you, but ("I AM") held back their hands from you: so fear "I AM". And on "I AM" let believers put (ALL) their trust (Faith).
5:13. "I AM" did aforetime make The Covenant with the Children of Israel, and We appointed twelve captains among them. And "I AM" said: "I am with you: only if ye establish constant prayer; practise regular charity; believe My Apostles; honour and assist them; and loan to "I AM" a beautiful loan; then verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from The Way of Rectitude." (The Covenant - The Song of Moses).
5:14. But because of their breach of their Covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard: they change the words from their (right) places and forget the best part of the Message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them - barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for "I AM" loveth those who are kind.
5:15. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a Covenant (The Song of The Lamb), but they forgot the best part of the Message that was sent them: so We estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon "I AM" will show them what it is they have done.
5:16. O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book (Bible), and passing over much (that is now unnecessary - the ceremonial rituals and sacrifices that were only a school-teacher to bring men to Christ - Galatians 3:24-25):
5:17. There hath come to you from "I AM" a (new) Light and an understandable Book,-
5:18. Wherewith "I AM" guideth all who seek His good pleasure to The Way of Peace and Safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His Will, unto the Light,- guideth them to The Way that is Straight.
5:19. In blasphemy indeed are those that say that "I AM" is Jesus the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against "I AM", if His Will were to destroy Jesus the son of Mary, his mother, and all - every one that is on the Earth? For to God belongeth the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things."

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING [Deuteronomy 4:2] (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YEmay receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah - The Covenant) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah - The Covenant) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.
16:84. One Day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness: then will NO excuse be accepted from Unbelievers, nor will they receive any favours.
16:85. When the wrong-doers (actually) see the Penalty, then will it in no way be mitigated, nor will they then receive respite.
16:86. When those who gave partners to "I AM" will see their "partners", they will say: "Our Lord! These are our 'partners,' those whom we used to invoke besides Thee." But they (the partners) will throw back their word at them (and say): "Indeed ye are liars!"
16:87. That Day shall they (openly) show (their) submission to "I AM"; and all their inventions shall leave them in the lurch.
16:88. Those who reject "I AM" and hinder (men) from The Way of "I AM" - for them will We add Penalty to Penalty; because they used to spread mischief.
16:89. One day We shall raise from all Peoples a witness against them, from amongst themselves: and We shall bring thee as a witness against these (thy people): and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy, and Glad Tidings to those who are "True in Faith".
16:90. "I AM" commands justice, the doing of good, and benevolence to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive warning.
16:91. Fulfill the Covenant of "I AM" (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made "I AM" your guarantor; for "I AM" knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Sura 42:17-18
42:17. It is "I AM" Who has sent down the Book (Bible) in Truth, and the Balance (Torah - Sura 6:154-157; 57:25) (by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?
42:18. Only those wish to hasten it who believe not in it: those who believe hold it in awe, and know that it is the Truth. Behold, verily those that dispute concerning the Hour are far astray.

Sura 57:25. We sent aforetime our Apostles with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book (Torah) and the Balance (of Right and Wrong) (The Covenant), that men may stand forth in justice and We sent down Iron, in which is (material for) mighty war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that "I AM" may test who it is that will help, unseen, Him and His Apostles (Thy Will be done): for "I AM" is Full of Strength, Almighty (and able to enforce His Will).

Sura 43:57-64
43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38 - Injeel): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6 - Injeel).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.
43:62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
43:63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear "I AM" and obey me.
43:64. "For "I AM", He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him (Matthew 5:48 - Injeel): this is The Straight Way."

P.S. Mohammed was NOT given the Hadith, nor did he write it, nor did the person or group that wrote it personally know Mohammed.

The Hadith, like the Talmud are "the traditions of the fathers/elders" and were both written AGAINST the Scripture, which is why they both contradict the Scriptures and themselves.

The Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran were sent to us from our Creator.

The Talmud, Hadith and all of the so-called Christian extra-biblical texts, most of which are Roman Catholic (but not exclusively, because ALL of the protestant denominations have their own texts as well) are ALL satanic in origin. Lucifer/Satan/Iblis takes a little bit of the truth and mixes it up with a bunch of lies to twist people's minds with these texts, which form the basis for their respective organized religions, with their satanic priests, pastors, rabbis and imams.

The Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran are FILLED with condemnations of the priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, and their evil places of business, i.e. the churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.

Further, On The Covenant (keeping The Law of the "I AM")

God/Allah ("I AM") says in The Koran, "Fulfill The Covenant -The New Song"

(see also Isaiah 42:1-12 and Revelation/Apocalypse 14:3 & 15:3)

Sura 5:8-19
5:8. And (always) remember the favour of "I AM" unto you, and His Covenant (in the Bible), which He ratified (confirmed) with YOU (Moslems), when YE said: "We hear and we obey": and fear "I AM", for "I AM" knoweth well the secrets of your hearts.
5:9. O ye who believe! Stand out FIRMLY for "I AM", as witnesses to FAIR DEALING, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from JUSTICE. Be JUST: that is close to Piety: and fear "I AM". For "I AM" is well-acquainted with all that ye do.
5:10. To those who believe and do deeds of righteousness hath "I AM" promised forgiveness and a great reward.
5:11. Those who reject Faith and deny Our Signs will be Companions of Hell-fire.
5:12. O ye who believe! Remember the favour of "I AM" unto you when certain men formed the plan to stretch out their hands against you, but ("I AM") held back their hands from you: so fear "I AM". And on "I AM" let believers put (ALL) their trust (Faith).
5:13. "I AM" did aforetime make The Covenant with the Children of Israel, and We appointed twelve captains among them. And "I AM" said: "I am with you: only if ye establish constant prayer; practise regular charity; believe My Apostles; honour and assist them; and loan to "I AM" a beautiful loan; then verily I will wipe out from you your evils, and admit you to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath; but if any of you, after this, resisteth faith, he hath truly wandered from The Way of Rectitude." (The Covenant - The Song of Moses).
5:14. But because of their breach of their Covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard: they change the words from their (right) places and forget the best part of the Message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them - barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for "I AM" loveth those who are kind.
5:15. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a Covenant (The Song of The Lamb), but they forgot the best part of the Message that was sent them: so We estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon "I AM" will show them what it is they have done.
5:16. O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book (Bible), and passing over much (that is now unnecessary - the ceremonial rituals and sacrifices that were only a school-teacher to bring men to Christ - Galatians 3:24-25):
5:17. There hath come to you from "I AM" a (new) Light and an understandable Book,-
5:18. Wherewith "I AM" guideth all who seek His good pleasure to The Way of Peace and Safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His Will, unto the Light,- guideth them to The Way that is Straight.
5:19. In blasphemy indeed are those that say that "I AM" is Jesus the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against "I AM", if His Will were to destroy Jesus the son of Mary, his mother, and all - every one that is on the Earth? For to God belongeth the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things."

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING [Deuteronomy 4:2] (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YEmay receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah - The Covenant) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah - The Covenant) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.
16:84. One Day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness: then will NO excuse be accepted from Unbelievers, nor will they receive any favours.
16:85. When the wrong-doers (actually) see the Penalty, then will it in no way be mitigated, nor will they then receive respite.
16:86. When those who gave partners to "I AM" will see their "partners", they will say: "Our Lord! These are our 'partners,' those whom we used to invoke besides Thee." But they (the partners) will throw back their word at them (and say): "Indeed ye are liars!"
16:87. That Day shall they (openly) show (their) submission to "I AM"; and all their inventions shall leave them in the lurch.
16:88. Those who reject "I AM" and hinder (men) from The Way of "I AM" - for them will We add Penalty to Penalty; because they used to spread mischief.
16:89. One day We shall raise from all Peoples a witness against them, from amongst themselves: and We shall bring thee as a witness against these (thy people): and We have sent down to thee the Book explaining all things, a Guide, a Mercy, and Glad Tidings to those who are "True in Faith".
16:90. "I AM" commands justice, the doing of good, and benevolence to kith and kin, and He forbids all shameful deeds, and injustice and rebellion: He instructs you, that ye may receive warning.
16:91. Fulfill the Covenant of "I AM" (in the Bible) when ye have entered into it, and break not your oaths after ye have confirmed them; indeed ye have made "I AM" your guarantor; for "I AM" knoweth all that ye do; say and think.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Sura 42:17-18
42:17. It is "I AM" Who has sent down the Book (Bible) in Truth, and the Balance (Torah - Sura 6:154-157; 57:25) (by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?
42:18. Only those wish to hasten it who believe not in it: those who believe hold it in awe, and know that it is the Truth. Behold, verily those that dispute concerning the Hour are far astray.

Sura 57:25. We sent aforetime our Apostles with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book (Torah) and the Balance (of Right and Wrong) (The Covenant), that men may stand forth in justice and We sent down Iron, in which is (material for) mighty war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that "I AM" may test who it is that will help, unseen, Him and His Apostles (Thy Will be done): for "I AM" is Full of Strength, Almighty (and able to enforce His Will).

Sura 43:57-64
43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38 - Injeel): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6 - Injeel).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.
43:62. Let not the Evil One hinder you: for he is to you an enemy avowed.
43:63. When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: "Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear "I AM" and obey me.
43:64. "For "I AM", He is my Lord and your Lord: so worship ye Him (Matthew 5:48 - Injeel): this is The Straight Way."

P.S. Mohammed was NOT given the Hadith, nor did he write it, nor did the person or group that wrote it personally know Mohammed.

The Hadith, like the Talmud are "the traditions of the fathers/elders" and were both written AGAINST the Scripture, which is why they both contradict the Scriptures and themselves.

The Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran were sent to us from our Creator.

The Talmud, Hadith and all of the so-called Christian extra-biblical texts, most of which are Roman Catholic (but not exclusively, because ALL of the protestant denominations have their own texts as well) are ALL satanic in origin. Lucifer/Satan/Iblis takes a little bit of the truth and mixes it up with a bunch of lies to twist people's minds with these texts, which form the basis for their respective organized religions, with their satanic priests, pastors, rabbis and imams.

The Old Covenant, New Covenant and Koran are FILLED with condemnations of the priests, pastors, rabbis and imams, and their evil places of business, i.e. the churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, etc.
you jahtruth guys are strange.
you know, you are allowed to have a balanced view you know?
for example,
I agree with you on the hadith, on some level..but overall you're wrong.
Religion is as much about the oral tradition as it is, the scripture.
The oral tradition is, in a sense, the underlying wisdom that connects religious mythos truth to varying contexts.
the geocentric world view, was a mythos truth which they scriptures present. Yet the oral tradition would allow people to come to an understanding and not taking the texts absolutely literally.
basically the oral tradition is an attempt to understand these contexts.

The Quran calls it 'hikmah'(wisdom).
Eg The Scripture AND the Hikmah.

the hadih are merely historical sources of information. you need hikmah to understand them eg by studying the political/religious contexts and climate of that time period. to know about the narrators, to know the entire chain of narration per hadith.

Matthew 23
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

Smart enough to know evil when I see it...
so you're cool with this?

And if you ask yourself,
“Why has this happened to me?”—
it is because of your many sins
that your skirts have been torn off
and your body mistreated.

^^
a r*pe metaphor, ie
'you deserved to be raped'.

this

" I will make them fall by the sword before their enemies, at the hands of those who want to kill them, and I will give their carcasses as food to the birds and the wild animals. 8 I will devastate this city and make it an object of horror and scorn; all who pass by will be appalled and will scoff because of all its wounds. 9 I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.’

this

1 Samuel 15:3

2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

vs this

Abu Bakr (the First Caliph) gave these rules to an army he was sending to battle: Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful

The Quran
(6) And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #190)

Lisa

Superstar
so you're cool with this?

And if you ask yourself,

^^
a r*pe metaphor, ie

this

" I will make them fall by the sword before their enemies, at the hands of those who want to kill them, and I will give their carcasses as food to the birds and the wild animals. 8 I will devastate this city and make it an object of horror and scorn; all who pass by will be appalled and will scoff because of all its wounds. 9 I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.’

this

2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

vs this

Abu Bakr (the First Caliph) gave these rules to an army he was sending to battle: Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful

The Quran
(6) And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors.
You know your scriptures and your prophet subjugate women..you guys aren’t loving husbands to your wives...just look at the way you talk sometimes about women.

Then there‘s r*pe jihad, war jihad, baby jihad...terrorism that your prophet says is ok and did himself. Not only did he do those things, teach others to do those things...his followers still do those things and are the main source of terrorism in the world...islam is evil!!!!

Did you make up that first part? And why would I be cool with it?

Yep, God meted out punishments on nations and used other nations to mete it out..is that a problem? Does your god to that? Or is he wanting full control over the world with sharia law?

You know your scriptures and your prophet subjugate women..you guys aren’t loving husbands to your wives...just look at the way you talk sometimes about women.

Then there‘s r*pe jihad, war jihad, baby jihad...terrorism that your prophet says is ok and did himself. Not only did he do those things, teach others to do those things...his followers still do those things and are the main source of terrorism in the world...islam is evil!!!!

Did you make up that first part? And why would I be cool with it?

Yep, God meted out punishments on nations and used other nations to mete it out..is that a problem? Does your god to that? Or is he wanting full control over the world with sharia law?
I didnt make anything up, it's a r*pe analogy.

your response is piss poor, stop trying to deflect from what ive shown you. you said islam was evil, i'm pointing you to what's in the bible. don't come back with more 'izlamz iz evil' bs..i want to know how you justify those verses eg

Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

your answer was basically 'so what?'
biggest shit talkers and hypocrites on this forum, you lot.

Lisa

Superstar
I didnt make anything up, it's a r*pe analogy.

your response is piss poor, stop trying to deflect from what ive shown you. you said islam was evil, i'm pointing you to what's in the bible. don't come back with more 'izlamz iz evil' bs..i want to know how you justify those verses eg

Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

your answer was basically 'so what?'
biggest shit talkers and hypocrites on this forum, you lot.
Is that r*pe analogy in the Bible...I don’t know what that has to do with the Bible..

I already told you...God uses nations to judge other nations and mete out punishments.

Is that r*pe analogy in the Bible...I don’t know what that has to do with the Bible..

I already told you...God uses nations to judge other nations and mete out punishments.
cannibalism, r*pe and mass murder....inc animals and children.

that'a what the God of the bible sanctions.

whereas the God of the Quran says 'do not transgress limits'.

Lisa

Superstar

God does not sanction cannibalism or r*pe..Idk where you got that from. And again I told you He judged those nations and thats the punishment.

Sure..the quran says it..but doesn’t mean it. I already know that the latter verses supersede the earlier ones...and mohommad was nicer in the beginning when he was trying to win people over then in the end when he was mad and frustrated and decided to terrorize and kill non muslims.

A Freeman

Superstar
you jahtruth guys are strange.
you know, you are allowed to have a balanced view you know?
Have you considered what's been shared by the "JAHTruth guys" is the balance please? The description as strange (peculiar) is taken as a compliment, btw. :)

Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou [art] an holy people unto the "I AM" thy God, and the "I AM" hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto Himself, above all the nations that [are] upon the earth.

for example,
I agree with you on the hadith, on some level..but overall you're wrong.
Wasn't the Hadith written 250-300 years after Mohammed Mustafa (peace be upon him) passed away?
Doesn't the Hadith contain statements that are unquestionably in conflict with what it says in the Koran?
Doesn't the Hadith contradict itself as well?
Doesn't the Hadith make up its own set of rules, instead of doing what it says in the Koran concerning The Law?

Religion is as much about the oral tradition as it is, the scripture.
Agreed. That's what organized religions do. They take the Word of God, and then they add their made-up sayings to it, making the Commandments of God of no effect.

Matthew 15:1-9
15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers and politicians, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation).

The oral tradition is, in a sense, the underlying wisdom that connects religious mythos truth to varying contexts.
the geocentric world view, was a mythos truth which they scriptures present. Yet the oral tradition would allow people to come to an understanding and not taking the texts absolutely literally.
basically the oral tradition is an attempt to understand these contexts.
It's understood that people will discuss the Scriptures (the Bible and Koran). That's what we're doing here. But adding to it entire books filled with procedures and traditions that people then feel coerced into keeping (heavy burdens) is prohibited by Law (Deut. 4:2, 12:32), just as taking away from it is.

The evil church leaders have also taken out books that they didn't want people to read (e.g. Enoch, 2 Esdras, the Gospel of Thomas, the last chapter of the book of Acts and the last third (8 chapters) of the Book of Revelation), which further expose their oral traditions as evil. The book of Enoch in particular explains how to recognize when the Scripture has been tampered with, which is why the church leaders intentionally decided not to canonize it, even though Enoch is referred to in other parts of Scripture.

What did you mean by "geocentric world view" please? That people here on Earth look at this world as the center of the universe? Or something else?

Also, the last statement you made "the oral tradition would allow people to come to an understanding and not taking the texts absolutely literally" explains the exact reason for them: to get people to accept a DIFFERENT meaning than what is actually written in the Scriptures.

The Quran calls it 'hikmah'(wisdom).
Eg The Scripture AND the Hikmah.
The Wisdom is from Father (God/Allah, the "I AM"), NOT from the oral traditions of men. Nowhere in the Koran does it specify wisdom to be found in oral traditions; it specifically directs its readers to read both The Law and the Gospel for Guidance.

Sura 2:269. He granteth Wisdom to whom He pleaseth and he to whom Wisdom is granted receiveth indeed a benefit overflowing; but none will grasp the Message except men of understanding (Dan. 12:10).

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

the hadih are merely historical sources of information. you need hikmah to understand them eg by studying the political/religious contexts and climate of that time period. to know about the narrators, to know the entire chain of narration per hadith.
Who teaches that one needs the Hadith to understand the Koran? Men with no understanding do.

The Koran can only be understood with Father's Help and Guidance, which is why we should turn to Him instead of men and their made-up texts and religious dogmas.

Matthew 23
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.
The teachers of The Law taught The Law, which everyone MUST keep. But these same teachers/priests/rabbis/politicians did NOT keep The Law themselves, instead placing the burden of the Talmud on people's shoulders, making the Commandments of God of no effect, exactly as Christ said.

That's why Christ commanded that no one be a priest, pastor, rabbi or imam, etc. a few verses later (Matt. 23:8). Which is why the Koran states the following about all of these made-up traditions, like praying in public and going to mosque, synagogue, church, etc.

Sura 7:55. Call on your Lord with HUMILITY and in PRIVATE (Enoch 56:5; Matt. 6:6): for "I AM" loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds.

Sura 9:107-111
9:107. And there are those who put up mosques (churches; synagogues; etc.), by way of mischief and BETRAYAL - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against "I AM" (Revelation 12:7) and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but "I AM" doth declare that they are certainly LIARS.
9:108. NEVER stand thou forth therein. There is an Holy Place (Mt. Moriah) whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and "I AM" loveth those who make themselves pure.
9:109. Which then is best? - he that layeth his foundation on piety (a Rock - Matthew 7:24-27) to "I AM" and His Good Pleasure? - or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand-cliff ready to crumble to pieces? And it doth crumble to pieces with him, into The Fire of Hell. And "I AM" guideth not people that do wrong (if they are doing wrong Satan is guiding them).
9:110. The foundation of those who so build is never free from suspicion and shakiness in their hearts, until their hearts are cut to pieces. And "I AM" is All-Knowing, Wise.
9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is The Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (The Torah), The Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and The Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Deuteronomy 12:8 Ye shall not do after all [the things] that we do here this day, every man whatsoever [is] right in his own eyes.

A Freeman

Superstar

@AspiringSoul, can you not see you're doing the same thing back to Lisa that she's been doing to you, when she claims in ignorance that the Koran--a book she probably hasn't read, and definitely doesn't understand--is evil?

Here is what God says about r*pe in His Law:-

Deuteronomy 22:25-26
22:25 But if a man find a married damsel in the field, and the man force her, and lie with her: then the man only that lay with her shall die:
22:26 But unto the damsel thou shalt do nothing; [there is] in the damsel no sin [worthy] of death: for as when a man riseth against his neighbour, and slayeth him, even so [is] this matter:

Please note well that r*pe is a capital offense according to The Law. Also, the wording is such because if the married woman had consensual sex with the man then they've both committed adultery, which is likewise a capital offense which would require both of them be put to death.

So what do we do? We invent our own rules to circumvent God's Law, LESSENING the penalty for r*pe and altogether ELIMINATING any penalty for adultery, because we are so smart and "civilized", and think we know better than God.

Lessening (or worse yet eliminating) the penalty for crimes ENCOURAGES people to commit them, which is why today the divorce rates are over 50% for first-time marriages* and rapists run free. Think for a moment about all of the broken homes and all of the children who have suffered between two feuding parents, never knowing what love, devotion, loyalty and commitment really mean, so they go out and repeat the same thing again when they are grown.

*What is the #1 reason for divorce? INFIDELITY.

Whereas IF we kept The Law that God gave us, r*pe and adultery would eventually be eliminated, as no one would risk being stoned to death for a few seconds of pleasure or perceived power over another. And the children that grew up in loving homes would learn the value of working together as a team through the good times and the not-so-good times, instead of bailing at the first sign of trouble, like gutless cowards do.

Where did you read about the Bible teaching cannibalism please?

I'm stating that every single expression of 'God' humans have experienced was a thoughtform..and all thoughtforms are in OUR IMAGE.
The personality projected onto Yahweh, or Allah, are projected by people both individually and collectively. So when people are living under a reptilian(lower brain) dominated state of mind, what would you expect from their thoughtform? how does the monkey mind behave? exactly like the God of Israel. Except that isnt THE God, it is the israelite's thoughtform of God. it is a reflection of them, not of THE God.
in the Quran/hadith, the God of Israel is the same God of islam, the Abrahamic God, that's because they're linked. It's still a different expression though, so whilst some of the mythology is different, most of it is the same. It's linked, but a little better, more evolved. The same with Jesus coming with a NEW testament.

As for why Jesus didn't disassociate with Yahweh or the OT/prophets, it's because he's part of the story behind the the upward evolution of the nation...another thoughtform but the same nation. If you read the OT, most the prophets were acknowledging 'our sinfulness' and holding onto various ideals...which were to come later.
It's like saying 'we know this thoughtform is bad, because we're bad...and we need a new thoughtform but dont posses the ability to create one yet'.
What Jesus represented was the new thoughtform. He was an incarnation of the Logos. Therefore it manifested into the world, the idea/thoughtform...as Jesus Christ. that is a new thoughtform.
He was a manifestation of the suffering servant archetype which was required to create a new thoughtform of God, the Father.
so it's more like one thoughtform leading to another as a natural consequence.
Well all I can say is if you read the OT, then you'd read Him saying that He'd come back (for the Israelites) to prove He was who He was saying He was. Now whether that happens or not, for you I guess, remains to be seen. But the beginning and the end is right there in the OT and it leaves NO ROOM for a "NT" or Quran. And also, The Creator outlined in the OT, is NOT the same as the one in the Quran and is NOT the same as "Jesus Christ" or any god people want to associate with him. In the OT, Its said that He doesnt change, yet read the Quran's version, and its a change. And read the version of Jesus its a change. So based on that alone we can reject those as being from the same source. Anybody can come along and write a story that goes along with a story written long before it. That doesnt mean the second story has a real tie with the first..

Besides, the story of Jesus came accompanied with rapings, murders, pillagings, lies, etc... to alot of indigenous people around the world. And thats backed by historical laws (if you didnt know) that made these things okay... When the Creator revealed Hisself to Israel as their savior, He freed them from their bondage, took them to their own land, and had them rule over themselves. When "Jesus" was revealed to alot a people, well those things that I mentioned before was their welcoming gift. And that to you, represents a "new thoughtform"? And this "new thoughtform" didnt even disassociate himself (biblically that is) from the Creator outlined in the OT while you can disassociate yourself from Him to the extent that you mock those that believe in Him? Are you a more evolved "thoughtform" than Jesus?

in gnosticism, they believe THE CREATOR is the demiurge and that he is evil and works against the PRIMORDIAL Essence. Actually the gnostics had differing views on the level of the demiurge eg the creator of the physical world only or the creator of all things..they couldnt decide because they simply didnt know.
In Vedanta/hinduism, they believe Ishvara (God) is the Essence (Brahman) expressing itself through Maya/illusion..eg the process of creation, multiplicity is the illusion. Here, they don't attack Ishvara or Maya as evil, but as a necessary component of expression. What they call Avidya/ignorance, is due to our lack of insight concerning the true nature of Self. Eg we are all the LOGOS/VISHNU/universal consciousness...we're not drops of the primordial waters, we're the entire ocean.

Gnosticism, Manichaeism and Zoroastrianism were attemps to understand what the Hindus explained much better, in a different place/context.
do you believe in angels existing in a non-physical dimension that require wings to move upwards? is God in a location they go to?
this is all just a projection of human consciousness.
The metaphysics is real, but how the brain interprets it is different.

Examples
in hinduism, 7 lokas/heavens, connected to 7 chakras..
in islam, 7 heavens.

in the hadith the story of the ascension experience of the prophet, tells us names of prophets he saw on each of the 7 heavens.
if you did some research...each prophet actually represented one of the chakras/lokas. For example, Adam represents the physical world/root chakra. Jesus and John the baptist represents the sacral chakra, the etheric plane who's symbol is water.
it is so accurate that for example Aaron represented the 6th heaven, which is connected to the throat chakra.

the story itself, was most likely a real experience...but it isn't literally true...it is a real experience, that is all.
if i go onto the astral plane and see some stuff, it doesnt mean it was absolutely true, just that it was a real experience.

personally, i look at for example the paradox of evil..and think the only way 'God' can make sense is if God is impersonal. The personality/revelation of God as i said are projections...real experiences but not absolutely real.
I really dont think the primordial power is so petty as the deity in the scriptures. I don't think the primordial power cares about people worshipping it.
Everything you're saying is subjective. You understand that right?

And I guess a difference between me and you that I see worship as an advanced form of appreciation. So even if the "Primordial Power" didnt care about people worshiping it, I'd still do it. Because the Creator DESERVES appreciation for all He's done whether He asks for it, wants it, demands it or not. Thats just me. Just as if someone in real life did something nice for me, I'd show appreciation to them as well. Even if they didnt want it. Of course I hold the Most High in a much higher esteem than them tho but the logic applies. I guess you're going to go around telling people who show/try to show appreciation to the Creator that He doesnt care so that they dont do it anymore? Are you going to stretch it and say that its WRONG to show the Creator appreciation (worship)?

take you for example, you're properly defending Yahweh. Now can you tell me why Yahweh punished the jewish nation for the sins of their kings/upper level people...by personally inspiring the king of babylon and the babylonians to massacre everyone, r*pe women and children, rip out unborn children from their mothers wombs, force the most loving mothers to give up and EAT their own children to survive?

in the Quran Allah tells us that what we suffer, is from our own selves. So i cannot believe in God's punishment..except as a reflection of our selves eg we merely experience God punishing us, as opposed to God actually punishing us. it is the mind, projecting this experience onto us.
So all of that brutality in the OT was the jewish nation collectively projecting that horrible shit..and the reason is because they were horrible people...and that's why their God, Yahweh, supported them fully as they went on massacring the Canaanites.

meanwhile the muslim thoughtform of God must be far better because

The Quran
(6) And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (9:36)].

these thoughtforms are still connected. it's still ultimately part of a bigger story.
Whilst many muslims just blindly tell themselves 'oh yeh da bible is false, i dun believe it, it's made up, Allah is KIND and Compassionate'

in Surah 17 Allah tells us HE sent 'OUR SERVANTS' (the babylonians) to punish the jews. He calls them SERVANTS because they were instruments He inspired..and yet, this is where all the massacres, rapes, cannibalism etc took place. In the OT God Willed it

And if you ask yourself,

^^
a r*pe metaphor...nice.

the shit jeremiah went through...is enough to convince me that isnt the True primordial power eg it isnt THE God. it is a thoughtform the nation projected and it was punishing them for their own actions..because they werent feeding it, they werent sacrificing to it, they were following other 'gods/thoughtforms'.

how the fuck can you defend Yahweh though? i think you must have a screw loose to actually defend Yahweh. Most people just pretend this stuff isnt there.
ive seen that idiot @TokiEl say 'they deserved it' lmfao after i asked him about the r*pe and Cannibalism in the bible.
I dont know who "Yahweh" is.

Now how can I defend the Most High of Abraham Isaac and Jacob? Simple. Its a family thing. Outsiders arent supposed to get They're supposed to be confused, and say its wrong and point to other gods as more deserving of worship. You're doing exactly what you're here to do and what those did before you.

All the "luk at thiz bad ting tat happund in dee buybil" (yea I can do it to)talk falls on deaf ears when you still believe in something that is sitting back right now and allowing these things to happen. And instead of addressing the inaction of whoever you worship, you turn back to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to throw even more angst out...How about your god? Why is he allowing a child to be raped right at this moment? Killed? Abused? Tortured? Someone just got stolen from right as you read this.. Where is your god? Someone(s) will have been murdered by the time you finish reading this post. Why didnt your god stop it?
Also, i have to say...even if i reject these and 'believe in God' my mind will still project God in my own image, that isnt my intent is it? i didnt create my brain bro, lmao. my mind will still fuck with me..and the God experience with it
UNLESS, i transcend the mind..and ultimately that's what islam teaches, it's what Jesus taught.

for example in one hadith the prophet said
'when you sleep your ruh/spirit returns to Allah'
this concept in hinduism is called Turiya consciousness.
there are people who attain this state of consciousness by experiencing the Delta brainwave state and beyond, whilst consciously awake.
they all regard Turiya consciousness as real..and all other states of consciousness as actual dream like states that arent real.
likewise islam teaches us the same thing, this reality is a dream.

Advaita also posits the fourth state of Turiya, which some describe as pure consciousness, the background that underlies and transcends these three common states of consciousness.[web 1][web 2] Turiya is the state of liberation, where according to the Advaita school, one experiences the infinite (ananta) and non-different (advaita/abheda), that is free from the dualistic experience, the state in which ajativada, non-origination, is apprehended.[10] According to Candradhara Sarma, Turiya state is where the foundational Self is realized, it is measureless, neither cause nor effect, all pervading, without suffering, blissful, changeless, self-luminous, real, immanent in all things and transcendent.[11] Those who have experienced the Turiya stage of self-consciousness have reached the pure awareness of their own non-dual Self as one with everyone and everything, for them the knowledge, the knower, the known becomes one, they are the Jivanmukta.

also you said
gNositCizms Iz lUCiferiAnism

no, it isnt...luciferians literally worship satan and justify it, saying it is just the other side of the good side...the shadow..and they have a shit philosophy where they attempt to justify it, likening it to the 'dance of Shiva' which is an entirely different metaphysical concept...
they misunderstood hinduism and came up with this new age crapola.
gnostics obv dont worship the demiurge and are more honest in their intentions.

luciferianism plays off the stupidity of christianity...eg lucifer is not satan. lucifer, the morning star, the light bringinger, is the a metaphor for wisdom. in Rev 2 the holy spirit says 'i will give him the morning star' eg 'i will give him wisdom'.
it is used in jest against the king of Babylon in Isaiah 14, where it calls him the fallen one but also calls him the morning star.
so some dumb christians in the middle ages literally decided that satan IS lucifer..
and then the luciferians came in with their new age orientalist approach and came up with something dumb entirely.

the entity known as satan, is just 'a satan' in islam. there is no Absolute satan. Evil is a natural byproduct of good, they exist in duality.
so the moment Wisdom/light was created, so was ignorant/darkness/evil.
What the christians did was they attached the concept of evil entirely onto a satanic..and made it THE Satan.
that's why the luciferians were able to play off this ignorance and come up with their dualistic philosophy.
However my main point is, they are nothing like the gnostics. the gnostics dont serve evil.
they regard yahweh as the demiurge, whereas i regard yahweh as a national thoughtform.
Even if it was centered on the idea of the Absolute creator..those israelites had a very small idea of the universe anyway. that's why they have a geocentric world view of creation.

Uhhh no. Satanists worship satan. Luciferianism is more "do what thou wilt" which is kinda what the serpent was teaching in the garden in a roundabout way. It has doesnt necessarily have anything to do with satan though it can. Gnosticism on the otherhand, basically denies the biblical Creator and says the serpent was correct in what he told Eve. There are many different sects within gnosticism, but this is the general premise of it. (Un)Suprisingly, it ONLY rejects the Creator Israel worshiped. No specific mentions of any Hindu, Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian, etc.. gods that need to be put to be bed. You know "for whatever reason"