Jesus, God of the Old Testament

TokiEl

Superstar
It's the same deity. Jews and Muslims agree and share the same theological beliefs concerning the reality of God.

It's only Xtians who are proper pagan.
No it's not the same God.

One is the God of Israel and one is the god of Islam.

Jews and muslims have been fighting for over 70 years now... so that fact alone is also an indication that it's not the same God.

God fighting Himself ? No L0L only twats think that.

Literally, the God of israel..
The king of Jews worshipped idols and other deities. The Godof Israel got angry and had Babylon invade and destroy Jerusalem...
And tell them
"Your women will be raped, your men will be killed, you will be forced to eat your children, unborn babies will be ripped out of their mothers etc."

Imagine this was in the Quran...how these xtians would go on about it. Fking hypocrites.

No it's not the same God.

One is the God of Israel and one is the god of Islam.

Jews and muslims have been fighting for over 70 years now... so that fact alone is also an indication that it's not the same God.

God fighting Himself ? No L0L only twats think that.
Christians and Jews have fought many times you clown.

TokiEl

Superstar
Still, how can anyone claim the OT deity is the true God? The same deity allowed massacres against rival nation's. Then punished Jews through r*pe, cannibalism (see Jeremiah and 2 kings) etc
Are you not even sure that the God of the OT is the true God ? Just because He almost exterminated the nephilim in Canaan and judged the jews according to their abominations ?

If you want a gentle God then you must behave ! It's not rocket science... no need to be a brain surgeon to understand this.

TokiEl

Superstar
The kingdom of israel fought the kingdom of judah.
Same God...
The Northern kingdom chose Baal before God.

That's why there were fighting among those two kingdoms.

Some catholics in the middle ages massacred jews and muslims and other christians as well. Bad boys !

Are you not even sure that the God of the OT is the true God ? Just because He almost exterminated the nephilim in Canaan and judged the jews according to their abominations ?

If you want a gentle God then you must behave ! It's not rocket science... no need to be a brain surgeon to understand this.
1) Yahweh is a Israelite/Jewish thoughtform of God. It reflects the mind of those people.
2) people can all believe in the idea of an Absolute deity yet will experience that in a manner that fits with their understanding and state of mind. We have evolved enough to know better NOTto justify that evil.
God is above that. It is people who create a poor reflection of God in our experiences. We all have our personal God and then there's the collective God eg Yaweh...that isn't to be mistaken for the Absolute Primordial power.
3) The 'sacrifice' of Jesus was to create anew thoughtform of God.
When Jesus accused the rabbis of worshipping satan...he was calling Yahweh Satan. He was telling them their personal /collective deity was a murderer.
The serpent Satan never killed anyone. It was Yahweh doing all the killing.
After Jesus..the Jews who remained with Yahweh mostly got massacred in 70ad.
When Titus was given the victory wreath he refused to accept it and said he was merely an instrument of the Jewish God's wrath against those people.
4) so women should be raped? Innocent children killed and even eaten by their own mothers? Every living thing in Jericho should be killed? Unborn babies being ripped out of the womb.

The fact you blindly accept this shit as okay confirms what I know to be true about your phony so called Christans.

5) I read scripture and see it as a manifestation of those people, or that time period.
Likewise we are subject to our own personal experience of God limited to our current understanding, which differs depending on our Intelligence level as well as integrity. Your version of God is a dumb one and mine is a far better one

What is worse here is the extent of your hypocrisy and double standards.if this stuff was in the Quran you would go on and on about it.

TokiEl

Superstar
1) Yahweh is a Israelite/Jewish thoughtform of God. It reflects the mind of those people.
2) people can all believe in the idea of an Absolute deity yet will experience that in a manner that fits with their understanding and state of mind. We have evolved enough to know better NOTto justify that evil.
God is above that. It is people who create a poor reflection of God in our experiences. We all have our personal God and then there's the collective God eg Yaweh...that isn't to be mistaken for the Absolute Primordial power.
When Jesus accused the rabbis of worshipping satan...he was calling Yahweh Satan. He was telling them their personal /collective deity was a murderer.
When Titus was given the victory wreath he refused to accept it and said he was merely an instrument of the Jewish God's wrath against those people.
4) so women should be raped? Innocent children killed and even eaten by their own mothers? Every living thing in Jericho should be killed? Unborn babies being ripped out of the womb.

The fact you blindly accept this shit as okay confirms what I know to be true about your phony so called Christans.

5) I read scripture and see it as a manifestation of those people, or that time period.
Likewise we are subject to our own personal experience of God limited to our current understanding, which differs depending on our Intelligence level as well as integrity. Your version of God is a dumb one and mine is a far better one

What is worse here is the extent of your hypocrisy and double standards.if this stuff was in the Quran you would go on and on about it.
Yes i understand that you have a personal god made in your image.

God upholds the righteous and so there is no reason for righteous people to be raped or go cannibalistic etc etc... and that's why it's so important to be righteous right ?

A Freeman

Superstar
First you are a muslim posing as some sort of a semi christian.
There is no personal affiliation with ANY organized religion.

Second the Angel of the Lord is God... not an angel but God.
Wrong again. Do you know what the word "of" means please?
The son of Noah is NOT Noah; he's one of Noah's SONS.

You guys keep mixing the God of Israel with the god of Islam.
There is only ONE God. And He does NOT have a religious affiliation.

One is God and the other is a god.
No. That's what you've been wrongly taught by the blind guides of organized religion, all of whom work for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis.

One is the King of Heaven and the other is the prince of the power of the air(waves).

One is God Almighty and the other is the god of this world.
You're confusing THE God (Allah, Whose NAME is the "I AM") with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, the temporary prince/god of this world (John 12:31, John 14:30, John 16:11).

Todd

Star
Not meaning to offend, or anything.
I am just curious.

Why is this important?
It's only important for people who think doctrine and dogma of belief is more important than action, deeds, integrity and actually following the commands of God given through Christ.

A Freeman

Superstar
No...Isaiah 14 is literally calling out the king of Babylon and literally referring to a literal mountain dedicated to pagan beliefs.
The morning star is a symbol of wisdom...and is in reference to Venus. It has nothing to do with Satan except it was later adopted by Catholics as a name for Satan.
The Morning Star is referring to Venus, but it's also OUR home. We were banished from there to the Earth, along with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis for the coup we attempted with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis to overthrow God.

This war/coup attempt, and its aftermath, is referenced in Isaiah 14:12-17, Revelation 12:3-4, 7-9, and in Sura 7:11-17 and Sura 17:61-65 as previously cited. The aftermath included the setting up of this prison reform school for the criminally insane, i.e. all of us who fought with Lucifer/Satan/Iblis against God.

The name "Satan" is actually Hebrew and means "the Opposer" (God's Adversary). Lucifer became Satan when he gathered one-third of the inhabitants of the Morning Star into his army with his lies, to try to take God's Place as The King Ruler of the Universe.

I'm all for anyone dishing the alternative truth or even speculating on origins of religions...but khadijah wasn't a Roman Catholic. Her uncle was some form of Christian but that's all we know. There's no mention of khadijah being Christian at all.
While it may seem like what was shared about Khadija was "alternative" truth, it wasn't. It probably isn't much different for "Christians" to hear the trinity is a fabricated Babylonian idol.

Waraquah was rebranded as a "Nestorian priest" to hide the fact he was a Roman Catholic Meccan.

Note: Contrary to what is speculated at the link above, Mohammed (peace be upon him) was GIVEN the Koran by Father (Allah) in a vision over a 40-day period; i.e. the RCC had absolutely nothing to do with the Koran. It was the Hadith that the RCC helped create hundreds of years later, to serve as the basis for the organized religion known as Islam.

Please...I like some of your posts...but don't get too ahead of yourself and start making BS statements that are untrue or unfounded.
Likewise. Whether it seems like it or not, great efforts are made to never share anything that isn't well-researched and absolutely true, because we will all have to answer for everything we think, say, write and do, on Judgment Day.

Yes i understand that you have a personal god made in your image.

God upholds the righteous and so there is no reason for righteous people to be raped or go cannibalistic etc etc... and that's why it's so important to be righteous right ?
The babies being eaten were guilty then and had it coming?
You are sick.

Because of the suffering that your enemy will inflict on you during the siege, you will eat the fruit of the womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your God has given you. Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. The most gentle and sensitive woman among you - so sensitive and gentle that she would not venture to touch the ground with the sole of her foot - will begrudge the husband she loves and her own son or daughter the afterbirth from her womb and the children she bears. For she intends to eat them secretly during the siege and in the distress that your enemy will inflict on you in your cities.

Don't forget this type of punishment came from Yahweh for the sins of the kings of israel and judea.
Everyone suffered even the prophets were inflicted.

The Jewish OT God thoughtform...Yahweh....was an evil monster.
Yet these daft mofos say Jesus is Yahweh. Yet claim Islam is evil.

You bunch of animals

A Freeman

Superstar
There's a lot of speculation about "the God of the Old Covenant/Testament" v. "the God of the New Covenant/Testament" v. "the God of the Koran". There is only ONE God, and He is the God referred to in the Old Covenant, New Covenant and the Koran. His Name is YHWH in Hebrew or, in English, the "I AM".

Before anyone thinks that Father (God) was unjust, unfair or brutal in the Old Covenant, it NEEDS to be understood who and what we really are: we are spirit-Beings/Souls/angels/"gods" that are temporarily incarnating these human bodies. With the exception of Enoch, we've all been here many, many times, and are still here because, even after all of this time, we STILL haven't learned three simple words: OBEY GOD ONLY.

It is through the human bodies that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis can tempt us, and get us to do the things he wants us to do, to reverse the natural order of the universe that Father established for everyone's benefit.

Father gave us His Law - first, telepathically, then by His Prophets who spoke as He Commanded them, and then, when we refused to listen anymore, He gave us His Law in writing, so we wouldn't have any excuses for not keeping it. The Law was given to us to protect us from evil and to set and keep us free, so it was to our detriment -- and still is -- that we didn't keep The Law as we promised to do, even though our true, spiritual lives depend upon it.

Finally, when Father saw we were lost again, and refusing to read or listen to, much less follow, His Law, He sent us a flesh-and-blood example of The Law in His Eldest Son: The Christ.

IF this is properly understood, then it is easy to see how MERCIFUL, JUST, GRACIOUS, PATIENT, OFT-FORGIVING AND LONG-SUFFERING Father (God) really is, as He keeps bringing us back to learn what we need to learn, so we can be released from this maximum-security prison planet reform school for the criminally insane, and go home, to our REAL family and friends.

EVERYTHING that Father has done over the past 6000 years has been to give each and every one of us the best opportunity for continued survival beyond this Earthly prison. Father NEVER wishes, nor does He do evil to any of us; we do this evil to one another and to ourselves when we refuse to listen to and obey Him. And then we have the audacity to blame Him for our own disobedience and evil.

It's time all of us learn to take personal responsibility for our own actions, and start following THE Example Christ set for us, and still sets for us today. And the best place for that to begin is for everyone to get rid of ALL of these satanic, organized religions, which were created by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis to keep us AWAY from Father, and return to keeping His Law, and His Law ONLY.

Jesus and Mohammed are friends, so why aren’t the Christians and the Moslems friends?

Mohammed and Abraham are friends, so why aren’t the Moslems and the Jews friends?

Jesus and Abraham, are also friends, so why doesn’t everyone stop being so stupid; read all three parts of The Book; become friends, and help each other to earn the right to go home, as ALL the Prophets have said?

Israelite (Hebrew) = Those who DO God’s Will } all of who are “children of God”
Christian (Greek) = Those who DO God’s Will } by adoption
Islamic (Arabic) = Those who DO God’s Will } (all those that DO God's Will)

Let me explain why I feel why this type of thinking is lazy. Every bad thing you say happened under the watch of the God of Israel, is happening right now. As we speak, people are somewhere getting killed, raped, tortured, eaten, beat, oppressed, abused and every negative word you want to throw around. Now my question is, where is YOUR god? Lets not talk about what the God of Israel was doing with the people He made a covenant with. Why is YOUR god ALLOWING all these things to happen right now, while you turn around and demonize the God of Israel, for allowing those things to happen under His watch during biblical times? Now THIS is what I would call "hypocrisy and double standards"

The reality is that they were showing you that good AND evil comes from the same source. And that theres not some imaginary battle between good and evil going on. All the same source. So if you're going to take that stance about the God of Israel, then you should drop all mentions of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Moses, Noah, Lot, etc... Because these all come with the entity you're rejecting...

Besides, according to what is written of the character "Jesus", he "came" and quoted the OT. He quoted the prophets of the God of Israel. He quoted the commandments in the OT verbatim. But what he REALLY wanted us to get is that thats Satan? And to me, that smells like gnosticism. And also to me, gnosticism sounds like luciferianism. =

A Freeman

Superstar
God, The King Ruler of the Universe (the "I AM") is THE God (Allah) of EVERYTHING and of EVERYONE. He is THE Source of ALL Wisdom, ALL Love, ALL Strength/Power and ALL Good.

God is GOOD. Go(o)d

Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil is the Opposer (God's Adversary). He is the Source of ALL evil through one single mechanism: our egos (the "self").

The devil is evil. d/evil

God has given each of us the FREE-WILL to choose between good and evil. It is therefore of our own, free-will choosing, that we find ourselves in the situation that we're in today, in a world FILLED with violence, crime, perversion, and hatred of one another.

We were given the PERFECT Law to protect us against all of this evil, and to set and keep us FREE. But in our satanically derived arrogance, which is really ignorance, we've decided we know better than God how to run this planet, which is now on the brink of destruction thanks to our collective insanity.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if you ignore the basic, easy-to-follow instructions, you can't blame the manufacturer for the problems you encountered, particularly when there are warning of those problem spelled out in great detail in the instructions.

It is this lazy, arrogant/ignorant and irresponsible attitude and behavior that are the root cause of ALL of our problems, because IF we would stop being so arrogant, selfish and stupid, i.e. led by our egos, there would be no way for Satan to manipulate us.

That's why we all MUST learn to destroy our egos, before our egos destroy us. That is our job, at which most are failing miserably.

Last edited:
Let me explain why I feel why this type of thinking is lazy. Every bad thing you say happened under the watch of the God of Israel, is happening right now. As we speak, people are somewhere getting killed, raped, tortured, eaten, beat, oppressed, abused and every negative word you want to throw around. Now my question is, where is YOUR god? Lets not talk about what the God of Israel was doing with the people He made a covenant with. Why is YOUR god ALLOWING all these things to happen right now, while you turn around and demonize the God of Israel, for allowing those things to happen under His watch during biblical times? Now THIS is what I would call "hypocrisy and double standards"

The reality is that they were showing you that good AND evil comes from the same source. And that theres not some imaginary battle between good and evil going on. All the same source. So if you're going to take that stance about the God of Israel, then you should drop all mentions of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Moses, Noah, Lot, etc... Because these all come with the entity you're rejecting...

Besides, according to what is written of the character "Jesus", he "came" and quoted the OT. He quoted the prophets of the God of Israel. He quoted the commandments in the OT verbatim. But what he REALLY wanted us to get is that thats Satan? And to me, that smells like gnosticism. And also to me, gnosticism sounds like luciferianism. =

I'm stating that every single expression of 'God' humans have experienced was a thoughtform..and all thoughtforms are in OUR IMAGE.
The personality projected onto Yahweh, or Allah, are projected by people both individually and collectively. So when people are living under a reptilian(lower brain) dominated state of mind, what would you expect from their thoughtform? how does the monkey mind behave? exactly like the God of Israel. Except that isnt THE God, it is the israelite's thoughtform of God. it is a reflection of them, not of THE God.
in the Quran/hadith, the God of Israel is the same God of islam, the Abrahamic God, that's because they're linked. It's still a different expression though, so whilst some of the mythology is different, most of it is the same. It's linked, but a little better, more evolved. The same with Jesus coming with a NEW testament.

As for why Jesus didn't disassociate with Yahweh or the OT/prophets, it's because he's part of the story behind the the upward evolution of the nation...another thoughtform but the same nation. If you read the OT, most the prophets were acknowledging 'our sinfulness' and holding onto various ideals...which were to come later.
It's like saying 'we know this thoughtform is bad, because we're bad...and we need a new thoughtform but dont posses the ability to create one yet'.
What Jesus represented was the new thoughtform. He was an incarnation of the Logos. Therefore it manifested into the world, the idea/thoughtform...as Jesus Christ. that is a new thoughtform.
He was a manifestation of the suffering servant archetype which was required to create a new thoughtform of God, the Father.
so it's more like one thoughtform leading to another as a natural consequence.

in gnosticism, they believe THE CREATOR is the demiurge and that he is evil and works against the PRIMORDIAL Essence. Actually the gnostics had differing views on the level of the demiurge eg the creator of the physical world only or the creator of all things..they couldnt decide because they simply didnt know.
In Vedanta/hinduism, they believe Ishvara (God) is the Essence (Brahman) expressing itself through Maya/illusion..eg the process of creation, multiplicity is the illusion. Here, they don't attack Ishvara or Maya as evil, but as a necessary component of expression. What they call Avidya/ignorance, is due to our lack of insight concerning the true nature of Self. Eg we are all the LOGOS/VISHNU/universal consciousness...we're not drops of the primordial waters, we're the entire ocean.

Gnosticism, Manichaeism and Zoroastrianism were attemps to understand what the Hindus explained much better, in a different place/context.
do you believe in angels existing in a non-physical dimension that require wings to move upwards? is God in a location they go to?
this is all just a projection of human consciousness.
The metaphysics is real, but how the brain interprets it is different.

Examples
in hinduism, 7 lokas/heavens, connected to 7 chakras..
in islam, 7 heavens.

in the hadith the story of the ascension experience of the prophet, tells us names of prophets he saw on each of the 7 heavens.
if you did some research...each prophet actually represented one of the chakras/lokas. For example, Adam represents the physical world/root chakra. Jesus and John the baptist represents the sacral chakra, the etheric plane who's symbol is water.
it is so accurate that for example Aaron represented the 6th heaven, which is connected to the throat chakra.

the story itself, was most likely a real experience...but it isn't literally true...it is a real experience, that is all.
if i go onto the astral plane and see some stuff, it doesnt mean it was absolutely true, just that it was a real experience.

personally, i look at for example the paradox of evil..and think the only way 'God' can make sense is if God is impersonal. The personality/revelation of God as i said are projections...real experiences but not absolutely real.
I really dont think the primordial power is so petty as the deity in the scriptures. I don't think the primordial power cares about people worshipping it.

take you for example, you're properly defending Yahweh. Now can you tell me why Yahweh punished the jewish nation for the sins of their kings/upper level people...by personally inspiring the king of babylon and the babylonians to massacre everyone, r*pe women and children, rip out unborn children from their mothers wombs, force the most loving mothers to give up and EAT their own children to survive?

in the Quran Allah tells us that what we suffer, is from our own selves. So i cannot believe in God's punishment..except as a reflection of our selves eg we merely experience God punishing us, as opposed to God actually punishing us. it is the mind, projecting this experience onto us.
So all of that brutality in the OT was the jewish nation collectively projecting that horrible shit..and the reason is because they were horrible people...and that's why their God, Yahweh, supported them fully as they went on massacring the Canaanites.

1 Samuel 15:3

2 This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. 3 Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”

meanwhile the muslim thoughtform of God must be far better because

Abu Bakr (the First Caliph) gave these rules to an army he was sending to battle: Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful

The Quran
(6) And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (9:36)].
(سورة البقرة, Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #190)

these thoughtforms are still connected. it's still ultimately part of a bigger story.
Whilst many muslims just blindly tell themselves 'oh yeh da bible is false, i dun believe it, it's made up, Allah is KIND and Compassionate'

in Surah 17 Allah tells us HE sent 'OUR SERVANTS' (the babylonians) to punish the jews. He calls them SERVANTS because they were instruments He inspired..and yet, this is where all the massacres, rapes, cannibalism etc took place. In the OT God Willed it

" I will make them fall by the sword before their enemies, at the hands of those who want to kill them, and I will give their carcasses as food to the birds and the wild animals. 8 I will devastate this city and make it an object of horror and scorn; all who pass by will be appalled and will scoff because of all its wounds. 9 I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and daughters, and they will eat one another’s flesh because their enemies will press the siege so hard against them to destroy them.’

And if you ask yourself,
“Why has this happened to me?”—
it is because of your many sins
that your skirts have been torn off
and your body mistreated.

^^
a r*pe metaphor...nice.
'you deserved to be raped'.

the shit jeremiah went through...is enough to convince me that isnt the True primordial power eg it isnt THE God. it is a thoughtform the nation projected and it was punishing them for their own actions..because they werent feeding it, they werent sacrificing to it, they were following other 'gods/thoughtforms'.

how the fuck can you defend Yahweh though? i think you must have a screw loose to actually defend Yahweh. Most people just pretend this stuff isnt there.
ive seen that idiot @TokiEl say 'they deserved it' lmfao after i asked him about the r*pe and Cannibalism in the bible.

Also, i have to say...even if i reject these and 'believe in God' my mind will still project God in my own image, that isnt my intent is it? i didnt create my brain bro, lmao. my mind will still fuck with me..and the God experience with it
UNLESS, i transcend the mind..and ultimately that's what islam teaches, it's what Jesus taught.

for example in one hadith the prophet said
'when you sleep your ruh/spirit returns to Allah'
this concept in hinduism is called Turiya consciousness.
there are people who attain this state of consciousness by experiencing the Delta brainwave state and beyond, whilst consciously awake.
they all regard Turiya consciousness as real..and all other states of consciousness as actual dream like states that arent real.
likewise islam teaches us the same thing, this reality is a dream.

Advaita also posits the fourth state of Turiya, which some describe as pure consciousness, the background that underlies and transcends these three common states of consciousness.[web 1][web 2] Turiya is the state of liberation, where according to the Advaita school, one experiences the infinite (ananta) and non-different (advaita/abheda), that is free from the dualistic experience, the state in which ajativada, non-origination, is apprehended.[10] According to Candradhara Sarma, Turiya state is where the foundational Self is realized, it is measureless, neither cause nor effect, all pervading, without suffering, blissful, changeless, self-luminous, real, immanent in all things and transcendent.[11] Those who have experienced the Turiya stage of self-consciousness have reached the pure awareness of their own non-dual Self as one with everyone and everything, for them the knowledge, the knower, the known becomes one, they are the Jivanmukta.

also you said
gNositCizms Iz lUCiferiAnism

no, it isnt...luciferians literally worship satan and justify it, saying it is just the other side of the good side...the shadow..and they have a shit philosophy where they attempt to justify it, likening it to the 'dance of Shiva' which is an entirely different metaphysical concept...
they misunderstood hinduism and came up with this new age crapola.
gnostics obv dont worship the demiurge and are more honest in their intentions.

luciferianism plays off the stupidity of christianity...eg lucifer is not satan. lucifer, the morning star, the light bringinger, is the a metaphor for wisdom. in Rev 2 the holy spirit says 'i will give him the morning star' eg 'i will give him wisdom'.
it is used in jest against the king of Babylon in Isaiah 14, where it calls him the fallen one but also calls him the morning star.
so some dumb christians in the middle ages literally decided that satan IS lucifer..
and then the luciferians came in with their new age orientalist approach and came up with something dumb entirely.

the entity known as satan, is just 'a satan' in islam. there is no Absolute satan. Evil is a natural byproduct of good, they exist in duality.
so the moment Wisdom/light was created, so was ignorant/darkness/evil.
What the christians did was they attached the concept of evil entirely onto a satanic..and made it THE Satan.
that's why the luciferians were able to play off this ignorance and come up with their dualistic philosophy.
However my main point is, they are nothing like the gnostics. the gnostics dont serve evil.
they regard yahweh as the demiurge, whereas i regard yahweh as a national thoughtform.
Even if it was centered on the idea of the Absolute creator..those israelites had a very small idea of the universe anyway. that's why they have a geocentric world view of creation.