Jesus, God of the Old Testament

TokiEl

Superstar
Why do you keep repeating that LIE? Trying to convince yourself of it perhaps?

Have you ever read the Koran please?
Jesus is God is not a lie.

Allah is a fallen heavenly being is not a lie.

This is biblical.

A Freeman

Superstar
Jesus is God is not a lie.

Allah is a fallen heavenly being is not a lie.

This is biblical.
IF these two statements you've made are actually Biblical, then you should have no problem showing us where it actually says either one of these things in the Bible.

Where did Jesus ever claim to be God please?

And where does it specifically say that Allah (THE God in English) is a fallen heavenly being? Isaiah 14:12-17 is referring to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, who is likewise referred to in the Koran, so that couldn't possibly be Allah (THE God - i.e. the "I AM").

You also haven't answered the question whether or not you've read the Koran.

TokiEl

Superstar
IF these two statements you've made are actually Biblical, then you should have no problem showing us where it actually says either one of these things in the Bible.

Where did Jesus ever claim to be God please?
I've done this numerous times... you're just too preoccupied with your own preconceptions to pay any attention.

John 8 23Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am [He], you will die in your sins.”

And where does it specifically say that Allah (THE God in English) is a fallen heavenly being? Isaiah 14:12-17 is referring to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, who is likewise referred to in the Koran, so that couldn't possibly be Allah (THE God - i.e. the "I AM").
Isaiah 14:12-17 is referring to a fallen heavenly being who will also put up his temple on mount Zion.

A Freeman

Superstar
I've done this numerous times... you're just too preoccupied with your own preconceptions to pay any attention.

John 8 23Then He told them, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. 24That is why I told you that you would die in your sins. For unless you believe that I am [He], you will die in your sins.”

Isaiah 14:12-17 is referring to a fallen heavenly being who will also put up his temple on mount Zion.
Neither of your claims are true, which is why you cannot produce any actual proof. The first is obviously NOT Jesus claiming to be God. Here is the verse you claim as proof in context:-

King of kings' Bible - John 8:8-20 (John 8:17-29 KJV)
8:8 It is also written in your Law, that the testimony of two men is true.
8:9 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

8:10 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor MY Father: if ye had known my Father, ye should have known me also.
8:11 These words spoke Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in The Temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.
8:12 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: where I go, ye cannot come.
8:13 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Where I go, ye cannot come.
8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.
8:15 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins. [So who is "he"? - see verse 19 - one that can do NOTHING of Himself, i.e. NOT our ALL POWERFUL HEAVENLY FATHER WHO IS GOD].
8:16 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even [the Same] that I said unto you from the beginning.
8:17 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but He that sent me is True; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him.

8:18 They understood not that he spoke to them of the Father.
8:19 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of Man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
8:20 And He that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY Father is greater than I.

It's impossible to be higher than The Most High, just as it's impossible for the Most High to be anything less than the Highest, or anything less than Omnipotent, or Omniscient, or Omnipresent at ANY time.

Your second claim is equally baseless, as it in no way refers to God being a fallen angel, as you falsely claim. Isaiah 14:12-17 is referring to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, and his coup attempt against Father/God/Allah/the "I AM", as should be self-evident.

Isaiah 14:12-17
14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the Morning (Star)! [How] art thou cut down to the earth, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the North:
14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like (take the Place of) The Most High.
14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the person that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

The mount of the congregation is Father's Throne IN HEAVEN (the Throne of the Most High/King Ruler of the Universe). The coup attempt of Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil/the red dragon/serpent, as well as his and his angel's banishment from Heaven to the Earth, is well-documented in both the Bible and the Koran.

This is where Lucifer/Satan/Iblis recruited a third of the angels of heaven into his army for the coup attempt:-

Revelation 12:3-4
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

And this is where his rebellion was put down by Prince Michael/Christ and the other two-thirds of the angels of heaven, which resulted in the banishment of Lucifer/Satan/Iblis and his angels/jinns/spirit-Beings (us) to the Earth:-

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

This is where Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, in his arrogance, refused to submit to human limitations and join the rest of us in the rehabilitation program on this prison planet reform school:-

Sura 7:11-17
7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam, and you submitted (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted.
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till The Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).

Please note well that is is Allah (the "I AM") Who is holding Lucifer/Satan/Iblis here against his will, in this prison, and that it is Allah (the "I AM") that has promised to throw Lucifer/Satan/Iblis into The Fire on the Last Day, along with all of his unrepentant followers.

Sura 17:61-65
17:61. Behold! We said to the (fallen) angels: "Submit unto Adam (man)": you submitted (Luke 9:55) except Iblis (Lucifer): he said, "Shall I submit to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"
17:62. He said: "Seest Thou? This is the one (Adamic man) whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to The Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway (Isa. 14:12-14) - all but a few (Rev. 14:3)!"
17:63. ("I AM") said: "Go thy way if any of them follow thee, verily Hell-Fire will be the recompense of you (all)(Isa. 14:15)- an ample recompense (Matt. 8:22).
17:64. Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises you nothing but deceit.
17:65. "As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs (John 11:25).

This is why you have thus far evaded answering the question as to whether you've read the Koran before judging it, because if you admitted you haven't read it, or at the very least didn't understand it, then you would likewise have to admit you're arguing from a point of ignorance, i.e. you don't know what you're talking about.

Arrogance/ignorance are traits we inherited from Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, which all of us, including you, need to learn to destroy before it's possible to gain any true Wisdom from the "I AM".

Proverbs 22:4 By humility [and] the fear of the "I AM" [are] riches, and honour, and Life.

Proverbs 15:33 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the instruction of Wisdom; and before honour [comes] humility.

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [His Commandments]: His praise endureth for ever.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for MY Father is greater than I.

It's impossible to be higher than The Most High, just as it's impossible for the Most High to be anything less than the Highest, or anything less than Omnipotent, or Omniscient, or Omnipresent at ANY time.
There is the Father and the Son and the Spirit.

This is the composition of God.

So what if the Son says that the Father is greater than Him ? It doesn't make the Son nor the Spirit not God !

The mount of the congregation is Father's Throne IN HEAVEN (the Throne of the Most High/King Ruler of the Universe).
Absolutely not !

The prophecy says that this fallen heavenly being will also sit on the mount of the congregation. So of course it's not talking about the Father's throne in Heaven. No the glory of God used to sit on mount Zion where people congregated three times a year at the Temple. And for over a thousand years another god or heavenly being has been sitting there on mount Zion... just as the prophecy says.

A Freeman

Superstar
There is the Father and the Son and the Spirit.

This is the composition of God.

So what if the Son says that the Father is greater than Him ? It doesn't make the Son nor the Spirit not God !

Absolutely not !

The prophecy says that this fallen heavenly being will also sit on the mount of the congregation. So of course it's not talking about the Father's throne in Heaven. No the glory of God used to sit on mount Zion where people congregated three times a year at the Temple. And for over a thousand years another god or heavenly being has been sitting there on mount Zion... just as the prophecy says.
Nonsense.

A Freeman

Superstar
No so sayeth the shepherde !
Jeremiah 23:1-6
23:1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture! saith the "I AM".
23:2 Therefore thus saith the "I AM" God of Israel against the pastors that feed My people; Ye have scattered My flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the "I AM".
23:3 And I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.
23:4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the "I AM".
23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute Judgment and Justice in the earth.
23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this [is] his name whereby he shall be called, THE "I AM" OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Axl888

Established
And the most ridiculous and unbiblical thing to say and claim is that Jesus Christ is an angel or Michael the archangel...

In the last days, the delusion will be so great that many will be deceived...beware!

A Freeman

Superstar
And the most ridiculous and unbiblical thing to say and claim is that Jesus Christ is an angel or Michael the archangel...

In the last days, the delusion will be so great that many will be deceived...beware!
Actually, the exact opposite is true. The most ridiculous and unbiblical thing is the trinity delusion, by which MANY have been deceived (over 2 billion so-called Christians).

Here is Prince Michael/Christ revealing to Daniel what the world will be like during His Second Coming -- during the time of Jacob's Trouble (Jer. 30:7-11), when most of the world will be spiritually asleep -- right before Prince Michael/Christ had Daniel "seal the Book" until the end-times:-

Daniel 12:1-4
12:1 And at that time shall Michael [the Archangel] (Eno. 20:5; 36:1; 40:8; 58:1; 59:9; 57:1-2; 70:4; Rev. 12:7; Sura 2:98) stand up, the Great Prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the Book [of Life] (Rev. 13:8; 17:8; 20:15; 21:27; Sura 83:20).
12:2 And many of them that sleep in "the dust of the earth" (Gen. 13:16; 28:14) shall awake, some to Everlasting Life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.
12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to Righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and "seal" the Book (Rev. 5:1-5), [even] to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and [evil] knowledge (1 Tim. 5:20) shall be increased.

And here is Prince Michael/Christ, in His Revelation to John, opening the Book He had Daniel seal during the end-times:-

Revelation 5:1-5
5:1 And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a Book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals (seven in God's "Code" means ALL or COMPLETELY).
5:2 And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the Book, and to loose the seals thereof?
5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the Book, neither to look thereon.
5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Source of David, hath prevailed to open the Book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And here is one of the places where we are told that Prince Michael/Christ is the FIRSTBORN of all of the Sons of God, i.e. the first angel Father (God) created:-

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

And here is another:-

Romans 8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

And another:-

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

What couldn't be found anywhere in the Old Covenant or New Covenant is any mention of a "trinity", or "triune god", or "three-in-one", or "one-in-three", or "God the Son", or "God the Holy Spirit" or that belief in some sort of pagan 3=1 nonsensical false deity is essential for anyone's salvation.

Neither of your claims are true, which is why you cannot produce any actual proof. The first is obviously NOT Jesus claiming to be God. Here is the verse you claim as proof in context:-

King of kings' Bible - John 8:8-20 (John 8:17-29 KJV)
8:8 It is also written in your Law, that the testimony of two men is true.
8:9 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

8:10 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor MY Father: if ye had known my Father, ye should have known me also.
8:11 These words spoke Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in The Temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come.
8:12 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: where I go, ye cannot come.
8:13 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Where I go, ye cannot come.
8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD.
8:15 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am [he], ye shall die in your sins. [So who is "he"? - see verse 19 - one that can do NOTHING of Himself, i.e. NOT our ALL POWERFUL HEAVENLY FATHER WHO IS GOD].
8:16 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even [the Same] that I said unto you from the beginning.
8:17 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but He that sent me is True; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of Him.

8:18 They understood not that he spoke to them of the Father.
8:19 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of Man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
8:20 And He that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please Him.

Your second claim is equally baseless, as it in no way refers to God being a fallen angel, as you falsely claim. Isaiah 14:12-17 is referring to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, and his coup attempt against Father/God/Allah/the "I AM", as should be self-evident.

Isaiah 14:12-17
14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the Morning (Star)! [How] art thou cut down to the earth, which didst weaken the nations!
14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the North:
14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like (take the Place of) The Most High.
14:15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the person that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
14:17 [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners?

The mount of the congregation is Father's Throne IN HEAVEN (the Throne of the Most High/King Ruler of the Universe). The coup attempt of Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil/the red dragon/serpent, as well as his and his angel's banishment from Heaven to the Earth, is well-documented in both the Bible and the Koran.

This is where Lucifer/Satan/Iblis recruited a third of the angels of heaven into his army for the coup attempt:-

Revelation 12:3-4
12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
12:4 And his tale (of lies - John 8:35) drew the third part of the "Stars" (ch. 9:1) of heaven (into his army), and did (cause them to be) cast to the Earth (for their treason against God): and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born (Christ - Second Coming).

And this is where his rebellion was put down by Prince Michael/Christ and the other two-thirds of the angels of heaven, which resulted in the banishment of Lucifer/Satan/Iblis and his angels/jinns/spirit-Beings (us) to the Earth:-

Revelation 12:7-9
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the Earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).

This is where Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, in his arrogance, refused to submit to human limitations and join the rest of us in the rehabilitation program on this prison planet reform school:-

Sura 7:11-17
7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam, and you submitted (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted.
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till The Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).

Please note well that is is Allah (the "I AM") Who is holding Lucifer/Satan/Iblis here against his will, in this prison, and that it is Allah (the "I AM") that has promised to throw Lucifer/Satan/Iblis into The Fire on the Last Day, along with all of his unrepentant followers.

Sura 17:61-65
17:61. Behold! We said to the (fallen) angels: "Submit unto Adam (man)": you submitted (Luke 9:55) except Iblis (Lucifer): he said, "Shall I submit to one whom Thou didst create from clay?"
17:62. He said: "Seest Thou? This is the one (Adamic man) whom Thou hast honoured above me! If Thou wilt but respite me to The Day of Judgment, I will surely bring his descendants under my sway (Isa. 14:12-14) - all but a few (Rev. 14:3)!"
17:63. ("I AM") said: "Go thy way if any of them follow thee, verily Hell-Fire will be the recompense of you (all)(Isa. 14:15)- an ample recompense (Matt. 8:22).
17:64. Lead to destruction those whom thou canst among them, with thy (seductive) voice; make assaults on them with thy cavalry and thy infantry; mutually share with them wealth and children; and make promises to them." But Satan promises you nothing but deceit.
17:65. "As for My servants, no authority shalt thou have over them:" enough is thy Lord for a Disposer of affairs (John 11:25).

This is why you have thus far evaded answering the question as to whether you've read the Koran before judging it, because if you admitted you haven't read it, or at the very least didn't understand it, then you would likewise have to admit you're arguing from a point of ignorance, i.e. you don't know what you're talking about.

Arrogance/ignorance are traits we inherited from Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, which all of us, including you, need to learn to destroy before it's possible to gain any true Wisdom from the "I AM".

Proverbs 22:4 By humility [and] the fear of the "I AM" [are] riches, and honour, and Life.

Proverbs 15:33 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the instruction of Wisdom; and before honour [comes] humility.

Psalm 111:10 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [His Commandments]: His praise endureth for ever.
He's an idiot.
The Mt of congregation isn't a reference to the temple Mt ..but Mt zaphon.
In this passage...the king of Babylon was referred to in jest as 'the morning star'
It wasn't a reference Satan. Lucifer as Satan is a later Catholic invention...and ironically that idiot thinks Catholicism is satanic too

A Freeman

Superstar
He's an idiot.
In this passage...the king of Babylon was referred to in jest as 'the morning star'
It wasn't a reference Satan. Lucifer as Satan is a later Catholic invention...and ironically that idiot thinks Catholicism is satanic too
Thank-you; however there's no need to speculate on what these terms reference.

The Mount of the Congregation has nothing to do with any mountain on Earth; it's simply a reference to Father's Throne and Position in Heaven, above everyone else. It's the most Exalted Place/the Place of the Most High, like the North Pole is considered to be the top of this planet (Sura 20:4-8).

The Morning Star is our home and the spiritual center of the Universe. That's why the angels ("Sons of God") are referred to as "the inhabitants of the Morning Star". In the Earth's sky the Morning Star is also the first visible "star" after dusk and the last one to disappear after dawn.

Job 38:7 When the morning star's inhabitants sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Revelation 2:26-28
2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
2:28 And
I will give him the Morning Star.

Revelation 30:16 (Rev. 22:16 KJV) And there was great Light and there stood before me the Saviour, the Christ. And he spake thus, that I may know the authority of the angel. And bade "Watch for the 'Star' that was foretold by the Prophet Jacob, that you will know the time of the Second Coming, when I will enter all hearts. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the communities. I am the root (source) and the successor of David (Eze. 21:27), [and] the bright and Morning Star."

See also Sura 86.

With regard to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, he certainly isn't a Catholic invention; it's the other way around. It was Lucifer/Satan/Iblis who created ALL organized religion, including Talmudic Judaism, Christianity (which is all based on Roman Catholicism) and Islam (and all of the other religions/religious franchises).

It's noteworthy that Mohammed Mustafa (peace be upon him) married Khadija, who was a Roman Catholic, when he was 25 and she was 40. Her cousin was called Waraquah and was also a Roman Catholic Meccan.

TokiEl

Superstar

Is Michael which means WhoislikeGod an angel ?

And is God who is also called the Angel of the Lord an angel ?

No of course not !

TokiEl

Superstar
He's an idiot.
The god of islam is outed as a fallen heavenly being by the Old Testament prophet Isaiah.

One would think that a god with a couple billion followers would be worthy of a mention in God's book... and of course God do not disappoint !

A Freeman

Superstar
Is Michael which means WhoislikeGod an angel ?

And is God who is also called the Angel of the Lord an angel ?2

No of course not !
God is NEVER described as an "angel" anywhere in Scriptures. Read what you wrote: an Angel OF The LORD, which most of the time was referring to Michael.
It's just like the Son OF God.

ALL of God's Children, beginning with His Firstborn Son, are the referred to as ANGELS here on Earth.

God = our Creator = our Heavenly Father = The King Ruler of the Universe = The Most High = The Highest = THE God (Allah in Arabic), Whose Name in Hebrew is YHWH, which in English is the "I AM".

Angels = the Sons OF God = God's Children = CREATED Spirit-Beings = Souls (regardless of whether they are in or out of the body).

Prince Michael/Christ is clearly defined in Scripture as the FIRSTBORN Son of God (Col. 1:12-15, Rom. 8:29, Rev. 3:14), i.e. the FIRST of the Angels, which sets Him above all the other angels as the Heir to the Throne. Hence the title the Great PRINCE Michael, the CHIEF Archangel.

You continue to offer your opinions about things you know absolutely nothing about, including your divisive, satanic nonsense about THE God somehow being Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, which is exactly backwards, and about a fabricated Babylonian 3=1 deity somehow being "the composition of God", which proves you are absolutely clueless.

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] ONE "I AM":
Zechariah 14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name ONE [not a trinity].
Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:

You would do well to remain silent on subjects you know nothing about, and thought of as a fool, rather than to speak or write and remove all doubt.

P.S. You probably don't know this, otherwise you wouldn't be peddling your ridiculous and twisted misinterpretation of Isaiah 14:12-17 purportedly being a reference to Allah if you understood how the Bible actually works. In The Law (the first five books of the Bible), it clearly states that a matter will be decided out of the mouths/testimony of two or three witnesses (e.g. Deut. 17:6, Deut. 19:15-19); it is NEVER decided out of the mouth of one witness.

Deuteronomy 19:15-19
19:15 One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
19:16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him [that which is] wrong;
19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy [is], shall stand before the "I AM", before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, [if] the witness [be] a false witness, [and] hath testified falsely against his brother;
19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you.

God is no hypocrite, so IF your testimony about Isaiah 14:12-17 was true, which it most certainly is not, there would be at least one additional reference to it in Scripture. The fact there isn't proves you are bearing false witness AGAINST The One TRUE God with your absolute nonsense.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
God is NEVER described as an "angel" anywhere in Scriptures. Read what you wrote: an Angel OF The LORD, which most of the time was referring to Michael.
It's just like the Son OF God.
First you are a muslim posing as some sort of a semi christian.

Second the Angel of the Lord is God... not an angel but God.

TokiEl

Superstar
God is no hypocrite, so IF your testimony about Isaiah 14:12-17 was true, which it most certainly is not, there would be at least one additional reference to it in Scripture. The fact there isn't proves you are bearing false witness AGAINST The One TRUE God with your absolute nonsense.
You guys keep mixing the God of Israel with the god of Islam.

One is God and the other is a god.

One is the King of Heaven and the other is the prince of the power of the air(waves).

One is God Almighty and the other is the god of this world.

Thank-you; however there's no need to speculate on what these terms reference.

The Mount of the Congregation has nothing to do with any mountain on Earth; it's simply a reference to Father's Throne and Position in Heaven, above everyone else. It's the most Exalted Place/the Place of the Most High, like the North Pole is considered to be the top of this planet (Sura 20:4-8).

The Morning Star is our home and the spiritual center of the Universe. That's why the angels ("Sons of God") are referred to as "the inhabitants of the Morning Star". In the Earth's sky the Morning Star is also the first visible "star" after dusk and the last one to disappear after dawn.

Job 38:7 When the morning star's inhabitants sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Revelation 2:26-28
2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
2:28 And
I will give him the Morning Star.

Revelation 30:16 (Rev. 22:16 KJV) And there was great Light and there stood before me the Saviour, the Christ. And he spake thus, that I may know the authority of the angel. And bade "Watch for the 'Star' that was foretold by the Prophet Jacob, that you will know the time of the Second Coming, when I will enter all hearts. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the communities. I am the root (source) and the successor of David (Eze. 21:27), [and] the bright and Morning Star."

See also Sura 86.

With regard to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, he certainly isn't a Catholic invention; it's the other way around. It was Lucifer/Satan/Iblis who created ALL organized religion, including Talmudic Judaism, Christianity (which is all based on Roman Catholicism) and Islam (and all of the other religions/religious franchises).

It's noteworthy that Mohammed Mustafa (peace be upon him) married Khadija, who was a Roman Catholic, when he was 25 and she was 40. Her cousin was called Waraquah and was also a Roman Catholic Meccan.
No...Isaiah 14 is literally calling out the king of Babylon and literally referring to a literal mountain dedicated to pagan beliefs.
The morning star is a symbol of wisdom...and is in reference to Venus. It has nothing to do with Satan except it was later adopted by Catholics as a name for Satan.

I'm all for anyone dishing the alternative truth or even speculating on origins of religions...but khadijah wasn't a Roman Catholic. Her uncle was some form of Christian but that's all we know. There's no mention of khadijah being Christian at all.

Please...I like some of your posts...but don't get too ahead of yourself and start making BS statements that are untrue or unfounded.

You guys keep mixing the God of Israel with the god of Islam.

One is God and the other is a god.

One is the King of Heaven and the other is the prince of the power of the air(waves).

One is God Almighty and the other is the god of this world.
It's the same deity. Jews and Muslims agree and share the same theological beliefs concerning the reality of God.

It's only Xtians who are proper pagan.

Still, how can anyone claim the OT deity is the true God? The same deity allowed massacres against rival nation's. Then punished Jews through r*pe, cannibalism (see Jeremiah and 2 kings) etc