Jesus didn't claim to be God

DUSTY

Established
Because of all your evil loaded questions I have stopped responding to you.
That's not an answer. That's running away.

You claim to have 'THE ONLY TRUTH'. WHO writes your Christian/Muslim hybrid books? Give his HUMAN BIRTH NAME and not the quasi-religious name he gave himself after watching the movie DUNE. What are his credentials? What is his record with law enforcement?

I have done an online search about this JAHTRUTH group that the member is proselytizing. John Anthony Hill and Philip Arundel van der Westhuizen are the names that come up in association with group leadership. They are in trouble with the law repeatedly. Illegal immigration and VISA issues; repeated harassment of the European Court of Human Rights; death threats came up once; as well as nuisance/harassment of people and the law had to step in.

That's not an answer. That's running away.
That is choosing not to interact which is different, and that is what I'm choosing to do now. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best. Peace be upon you.

You claim to have 'THE ONLY TRUTH'. WHO writes your Christian/Muslim hybrid books? Give his HUMAN BIRTH NAME and not the quasi-religious name he gave himself after watching the movie DUNE. What are his credentials? What is his record with law enforcement?

I have done an online search about this JAHTRUTH group that the member is proselytizing. John Anthony Hill and Philip Arundel van der Westhuizen are the names that come up in association with group leadership. They are in trouble with the law repeatedly. Illegal immigration and VISA issues; repeated harassment of the European Court of Human Rights; death threats came up once; as well as nuisance/harassment of people and the law had to step in.
The LAWFUL ARGUMENT AGAINST JURISDICTION & SOVEREIGNTY that "they" cannot Lawfully argue against and win, and that you can also use in case you need to defend yourself in one of their fraudulent and unjust courts can be found and read in its' entirety, at:

http://jahtruth.net/britmon.htm

Also see:
https://bulletprooflaw.wordpress.com/

DUSTY

Established
Still not addressing the questions - You claim to have 'THE ONLY TRUTH'. WHO writes your Christian/Muslim hybrid books? Give his HUMAN BIRTH NAME and not the quasi-religious name he gave himself after watching the movie DUNE. What are his credentials? What is his record with law enforcement? Give the credentials.

Still not addressing the questions - You claim to have 'THE ONLY TRUTH'. WHO writes your Christian/Muslim hybrid books? Give his HUMAN BIRTH NAME and not the quasi-religious name he gave himself after watching the movie DUNE. What are his credentials? What is his record with law enforcement? Give the credentials.
The Way home or face The Fire
12:28 If anyone, having read this Book, doubts that God and Prince Michael/Christ have written it, then you are so far into Satan's grip, and insane, that there is no hope for you (Sura 2:98). 12:29 THIS Book was not written after a Prophet's death, by his students, or by an enlightened prisoner; it was written by God's eldest Son and God Himself (Daniel 10:21). I am not a prisoner here, I came here voluntarily, to try to help you all, to survive, and to give you all, one LAST chance. 12:30 With this Book, the mystery of God is now finished, and His truth published, and soon, it and the Gospel of The Kingdom will have been published, to all nations (Mark 13:10). 12:31 If you think that ANYONE, other than Prince Michael, except for my Father Himself, would be able; not only to break the seals on the Books, but also to have a spirit, strong-enough, and with enough courage, to write and have this Book published, in the world of today, and to challenge the entire world, and do battle against Satan, on his own ground, with all 6,000,000,000 of his evil angels to help him; then you are CRAZY and are calling God a liar. 12:32 This whole world is crazy, and the time has now come, for you all, to learn to be sane, or die, SOON, and I mean VERY SOON. 12:33 It should not be too much of a surprise, to those of you who can see how crazy mankind is, to find-out that this planet is a prison, for the criminally-insane. Some of you are less insane than others, but, unfortunately, the people who are the MOST insane, and who THINK they are the most sane (classic symptoms of insanity), are those who are ruining things, for everyone else, by running the world for Satan, who, himself, is totally, criminally insane. Satan is ruling the world,

right-now, through those very people, who are in human governments and religious-organisations (Ephesians 6:11-12). 12:34 This planet is being run on Satan's logic, which is actually illogic, because he is insane. 12:35 If this world's logic WAS logical, then the world would be getting better, but we can all SEE that it is rapidly getting worse. 12:36 However, man's stupid arrogance will not allow him to admit, that his methods and logic DO NOT WORK, and turn around, and go back to God's REAL sane logic. 12:37 Mankind is insane. If I were to ask you, most of you will agree with that statement. Then you would tell me, that it is everyone else, and that YOU are sane. It's always someone else — it's NEVER you! 12:38 You KNOW, that, if you don't keep the COMMANDMENTS, and DO God's Will, and learn to be good, then you are going to be executed. If you didn't know; then you know now. 12:39 Are you keeping the COMMANDMENTS, and DOING God's Will, so that you can survive? If you are not, then isn't that insanity? 12:40 Isn't exchanging IMMORTALITY, for worldly possessions, that you can NEVER keep, insanity? 12:41 You can NOT learn to be sane, by going to human psychiatrists, because they too are insane (by God's standards), and also work on this world's (Satan's) illogic, and do not REALLY know what they are doing. 12:42 The ONLY person, who can teach you REAL logic, and to be REALLY sane (really sane - by God's standards and not insane mankind's [Satan's] illogical-standards), is God Himself, by you doing His Will, and learning, from Him, DIRECTLY, 24 hours a day; 7 days a week; 52 weeks a year; year after year. 12:43 You can NOT achieve anything, by talking to Him for 10 minutes, or even 1 hour a day, because, if you talk to Him for only 1 hour a day, you are talking to Satan for the other 23 hours a day, and doing Satan's will, leading you to “The Fire”.

I hope that has answered your question.

Last edited:

DUSTY

Established
The Way home or face The Fire
12:28 If anyone, having read this Book, doubts that God and Prince Michael/Christ have written it, then you are so far into Satan's grip, and insane, that there is no hope for you (Sura 2:98). 12:29 THIS Book was not written after a Prophet's death, by his students, or by an enlightened prisoner; it was written by God's eldest Son and God Himself (Daniel 10:21).

God doesn't sit in London writing Christian/Islam hybrid books. Neither does an ArchAngel. That's not how they operate. And Christ has not returned yet. When that happens ALL EYES shall see Him, and ALL nations shall repent (mourn their sins), and He shall come in all glory and power in the clouds, the same way He left, and all the armies of Heaven will accompany Him. That hasn't happened. So no, Jesus didn't write those books either.

A human wrote those books. Answer the question ... which human wrote the books? John Anthony Hall? Philip Arundel van der Westhuizen? Both are in trouble with the law. Illegal immigration and illegal VISA problems. Death threats. Harassment of people with their apocalyptic christian/islam hybrid cult materials. Give the name of the HUMAN (real name, not a fake cult name he picked from a science fiction movie) who wrote those and the credentials of that human. YOU made the claims now answer the questions.