Jesus didn't claim to be God

There are gullible people in Australia just like everywhere.
He really didn't need to go overseas though - aren't the weirdos in Australia and New Zealand good enough for him? Why couldn't he "buy local" instead of seeking cult material from the mother country England?

E.g. he could have visited Jesus reincarnated from Kingaroy. http://www.aj-miller.com/

---
Harold Camping said the same thing. https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/582-harold-campings-new-revelation-leave-the-church

Cult leaders try to make people leave the church like predators try to separate animals from the herd.
Perhaps he carefully investigated those ones and was able to see that they are phonies.
http://jahtruth.net/noah.htm

Cult leaders try to make people leave the church like predators try to separate animals from the herd.
Jesus told people to leave organised religion and not to go to church:

Matthew
6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen by them: otherwise ye have NO reward from your Father which is in heaven.
6:2 Therefore when thou doest [thine] alms, do NOT sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites DO in the churches and in the streets, that they may have glory from MEN. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:
6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret Himself shall reward thee openly.
6:5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt NOT be as the hypocrites [ARE]: for they love to pray standing in the churches and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6:6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and WHEN THOU HAST SHUT THY DOOR, pray to thy Father in private(Enoch 56:5; Sura 7:55); and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
6:7 But when ye pray, use NOT vain repetitions, as the heathen [DO]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
6:8 Be NOT ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, BEFORE ye ask Him.

Jesus said take heed not to give alms before men or to pray in public. The people in church do both, when Jesus said don't do it.

John
16:1 These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
16:2 They shall put you out of the churches: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
16:3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not KNOWN the Father, nor me.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
What were Jesus' credentials?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/independent-3rd-party-analysis-confirms-jahs-king-of-kings-bible.5926/post-216825

John
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
And Jesus proved His credentials via many miracles, fulfilled prophecies and being raised from the dead.

How has John Anthony Hill proved his credentials?
A controversial film, a jail term (and a very unfair one), a large website of badly blended religious text pseudo-translations and UFOlogy....

And a few followers determined to cut-and-paste links/ quotes to keep his cult going for a while.

I have no trouble believing Hill is a nice but eccentric man though.

And Jesus proved His credentials via many miracles, fulfilled prophecies and being raised from the dead.

How has John Anthony Hill proved his credentials?
A controversial film, a jail term (and a very unfair one), a large website of badly blended religious text pseudo-translations and UFOlogy....

And a few followers determined to cut-and-paste links/ quotes to keep his cult going for a while.

I have no trouble believing Hill is a nice but eccentric man though.
One is supposed to do alms in secret like it says, because then the person receiving it does not know where it came from, which will cause them to thank and praise God for it.

Lisa

Superstar
He is a cult follower.
Thankfully John Anthony Hill's material is unlikely to gain much support from people outside the UK.
I guess so...we were having two different conversations for awhile there.
Thanks for the heads up!

fotw

Established
Either way, how can you not be in agreement with someone that recommends to learn to do God's will, to follow God's laws, statutes, judgements, food laws, etc, to follow and do the commandments like your life depends on it, because according to the Bible it surely does, it's the most important message throughout the Bible, from the beginning until the very end. It's the main theme. And so far I agree with what I have read in the English translation of the Koran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali, it does read like it's in agreement with the Bible. What an awesome place the earth would be if everyone followed the ways of Jesus as it is written, and loved their neighbors as they love themselves and did what our Father in heaven commands us to do. Organized religion and cult leaders do not exactly teach to do God's will by following the ways of Jesus as it is written, how do I know? Because I have listened to what they have said and what they have not said and because I read the word of God without them telling me what it says. What a confusing mess we have with all these different organised religioins teaching different things with their misinterpretations, separating us from our Creator and from each other. It's all going to hell in a handbasket. When I point my brothers and sisters in the direction of Jesus, organised religion always gets in between them, whether they are agnostic or atheist, they always see right through the bad fruits of organised religion, that is what they complain about the most and I believe they are correct. And the Christians that I know believe what their church leaders teach them, that they are saved through grace even though they continue in their sins, such non sense. It does seem as though organized religion leads us astray. I think I know a cult leader when I see one and JAH doesn't teach like a cult leader, he doesn't teach to do his own will, he says to do God's will and to stop following Lucifer and his followers which are leading us to our death. I believe I can see how we're falling for it hook line and sinker. We are being conned into being bad, conned into going against our Creator to our death in just about every way that we can imagine, knowingly and unknowingly. If someone is conning me into learning how to do God's will by following the commandments given to Moses on Mt Sinai in the way that Jesus brought to life , then so be it, because I agree and want to learn how to be like Jesus. I agree with Bible Student, Jesus never said that he was God. I have read all the previous points to the contrary and all we can really do is assume that Jesus was hinting to being God, which I don't believe that he was.

Stephania

Star
Either way, how can you not be in agreement with someone that recommends to learn to do God's will, to follow God's laws, statutes, judgements, food laws, etc, to follow and do the commandments like your life depends on it, because according to the Bible it surely does, it's the most important message throughout the Bible, from the beginning until the very end. It's the main theme. And so far I agree with what I have read in the English translation of the Koran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali, it does read like it's in agreement with the Bible. What an awesome place the earth would be if everyone followed the ways of Jesus as it is written, and loved their neighbors as they love themselves and did what our Father in heaven commands us to do. Organized religion and cult leaders do not exactly teach to do God's will by following the ways of Jesus as it is written, how do I know? Because I have listened to what they have said and what they have not said and because I read the word of God without them telling me what it says. What a confusing mess we have with all these different organised religioins teaching different things with their misinterpretations, separating us from our Creator and from each other. It's all going to hell in a handbasket. When I point my brothers and sisters in the direction of Jesus, organised religion always gets in between them, whether they are agnostic or atheist, they always see right through the bad fruits of organised religion, that is what they complain about the most and I believe they are correct. And the Christians that I know believe what their church leaders teach them, that they are saved through grace even though they continue in their sins, such non sense. It does seem as though organized religion leads us astray. I think I know a cult leader when I see one and JAH doesn't teach like a cult leader, he doesn't teach to do his own will, he says to do God's will and to stop following Lucifer and his followers which are leading us to our death. I believe I can see how we're falling for it hook line and sinker. We are being conned into being bad, conned into going against our Creator to our death in just about every way that we can imagine, knowingly and unknowingly. If someone is conning me into learning how to do God's will by following the commandments given to Moses on Mt Sinai in the way that Jesus brought to life , then so be it, because I agree and want to learn how to be like Jesus. I agree with Bible Student, Jesus never said that he was God. I have read all the previous points to the contrary and all we can really do is assume that Jesus was hinting to being God, which I don't believe that he was.
Well put. & Yeshua isn't God, but God with us. (Emmanuel) Because, as the Bible says.. "he is the second Adam, formed of spirit who never sinned." Therefore is "raised to the Father's right hand to be our intercessor". We have access to God through him. But he is not our Father. He himself said, "I can do nothing without our Father who sent me. And I do His will."

Just in case you aren't aware, bible student is a follower of John Anthony Hill. He still hasn't shown any evidence of "Jahtruth" having any biblical translation credentials at all.
Bible student claims John Anthony Hill is Christ
As I've written in one of my posts, when it comes to my beliefs, I don't trust anything that doesn't come from the Bible.
Most importantly, when "debating" christianity I use the Bible, the Word of God
Some things that I have found in the links @bible_student has shared are actually in line with my beliefs. But I cannot absolutely agree with everything (druids, UFOs, ecc.). It's the same with the traditions of my family (I grew up as a catholic). Some of their beliefs are the same as mine, but I just cannot agree with everything (the worship of Mary, the rosary, ecc.).
People claim to be christians, but still they can never completely rely on the Bible, the Truth, the Word of God. They feel (for some reason) the need to add and take away things from the Good Book.
I'm just picking verses from the Bible:

Deuteronomy 4:2
Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.

What a confusing mess we have with all these different organised religioins teaching different things with their misinterpretations, separating us from our Creator and from each other. It's all going to hell in a handbasket.
Amen. We, as christians, knowing that we are probably in the end times, should really unite. The devil's work is to bring chaos, and he's operating among us. Even we can't seem to find a common ground.

I do believe in the Father, I believe in the Son and I believe in the Holy Spirit. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I believe in the Word of God. We can all agree on that one. I understand that as christians we should unite all, instead of discussing and fighting.
Can we start from here?

DavidSon

Star
Either way, how can you not be in agreement with someone that recommends to learn to do God's will, to follow God's laws, statutes, judgements, food laws, etc, to follow and do the commandments like your life depends on it, because according to the Bible it surely does, it's the most important message throughout the Bible, from the beginning until the very end. It's the main theme. And so far I agree with what I have read in the English translation of the Koran by Abdullah Yusuf Ali, it does read like it's in agreement with the Bible. What an awesome place the earth would be if everyone followed the ways of Jesus as it is written, and loved their neighbors as they love themselves and did what our Father in heaven commands us to do. Organized religion and cult leaders do not exactly teach to do God's will by following the ways of Jesus as it is written, how do I know? Because I have listened to what they have said and what they have not said and because I read the word of God without them telling me what it says. What a confusing mess we have with all these different organised religioins teaching different things with their misinterpretations, separating us from our Creator and from each other. It's all going to hell in a handbasket. When I point my brothers and sisters in the direction of Jesus, organised religion always gets in between them, whether they are agnostic or atheist, they always see right through the bad fruits of organised religion, that is what they complain about the most and I believe they are correct. And the Christians that I know believe what their church leaders teach them, that they are saved through grace even though they continue in their sins, such non sense. It does seem as though organized religion leads us astray. I think I know a cult leader when I see one and JAH doesn't teach like a cult leader, he doesn't teach to do his own will, he says to do God's will and to stop following Lucifer and his followers which are leading us to our death. I believe I can see how we're falling for it hook line and sinker. We are being conned into being bad, conned into going against our Creator to our death in just about every way that we can imagine, knowingly and unknowingly. If someone is conning me into learning how to do God's will by following the commandments given to Moses on Mt Sinai in the way that Jesus brought to life , then so be it, because I agree and want to learn how to be like Jesus. I agree with Bible Student, Jesus never said that he was God. I have read all the previous points to the contrary and all we can really do is
assume that Jesus was hinting to being God, which I don't believe that he was.
Hi bible_student, er... I mean fotw.:D

God has no problem with organized religion. What should we have, dis-organized? Families are part of the culture and like minds naturally want to gather together to break bread. How many people in a congregation before it becomes a religion???

Jesus specifically visited the temples many times to teach and pray. I won't bother listing all the stories of His works around the temple because there's too many. The first thing after traveling was to head straight to the temple.

"Each day Jesus was teaching at the temple, and each evening he went out to spend the night on the hill called the Mount of Olives,
and all the people came early in the morning to hear him at the temple."- LUKE 21:37-38

Not every "organized" religion is corrupt. More correct is maybe they each have part of the truth? They don't take away from our personal zeal for righteousness. YOU may not find alliance with mainstream religions, but to claim that Jesus condemned them is false.

Last edited:
think I know a cult leader when I see one and JAH doesn't teach like a cult leader, he do. .
If you have to say to yourself “hmm he doesn’t sound like a cult leader to me” he’s probably a cult leader.

My fingers’ crossed hoping this old bastard will ask his followers to join him on Hale-Bopp and the world gets a little bit saner.

Last edited:
LOL, whatever @Colonel Valerio

Why not man up and read the book instead of posting insults. What have you got to lose?

Who knows, doing so might even help you to start making some sense of your life.

Or are you chicken?

Last edited:

Why not man up and read the book instead of posting insults. What have you got to lose?

Who knows, doing so might even help you to start making some sense of your life.

Or are you chicken?

I can see why people followed Charlie, really can. I can’t see why dudes would castrate themselves for Marshall Applewhite.

If you think you are in a cult seek help, there are people willing to listen, you can have your own life.

Or are you chicken?

I am not Marty McFly. Call me chicken all you want.

Seek help before it is to late. JAH will end it just as the Rev did. Please for the sake of your soul, for your family for anything. I care about you as a person and don’t follow this dark path.

I can see why people followed Charlie, really can. I can’t see why dudes would castrate themselves for Marshall Applewhite.

If you think you are in a cult seek help, there are people willing to listen, you can have your own life.
Since you seem to be interested in cults, perhaps you will also find the following information interesting, as it includes mention of various religions and cult groups. -

ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE
Why it Happens and How to Stop it.

If someone was to come up to you one day and tell you that we are all living our lives all wrong and we have to change our ways immediately or we are all going to die, what would you do?

Would you hear that person out and evaluate their argument? Or would you just brush that person's warning off without taking the time to allow them to explain their claims.

Over the years, there has been many religious groups and cult organisations telling us that the world is going to end and they are right about that. The Books that were given to us by The Ruler of the Universe, as a Guide and Users' Manual for planet Earth, tell us that the world is going to end, they even say when and how the end will be.

Unfortunately these religions and cult groups have mis-understood Earth's Guides / Users' Manuals and told us that if we don't believe their religious interpretation of them, we would surely be tortured and die.

Because of the religions' and cult groups' mis-leading information, people have been frightened away from The Users' Manuals and don't want to have anything to do with them or anyone who even mentions their names any more. This is very unfortunate because The Guides / Users' Manuals contain the vital information that everyone on Earth needs to be able to live together in harmony, without hurting each other or the Earth we live on. Now that very few people read The Manuals, and nobody seems to understand them, nobody knows how to look after each other or the Earth 'The Way' we should any more and consequently we are all working all day, every day towards our own destruction.

Mankind is now the number one cause of all the destruction happening on Earth. As well as trying to destroy each other on the battle-field, we are the cause of a series of other disasters, beginning with the industrial exploitation of the resources of the Earth. This has become especially bad since the population of the Earth has trippled in the last fifty years to a point which, even with more efficient means of distribution, there is simply not enough food to go around.

The seas and oceans are being poisoned by chemical products, oils, industrial and human waste. On land, especially in the industrial countries where most waste is actually "manufactured", there is increasingly little room to bury it and even when buried, noxious elements leech out and destroy the health of the area. An even greater problem is the disposal of Atomic waste, unsafe to dump into the sea and even more unsafe to bury under the land. An alternative possibility, that of sending it out into space, would perhaps create other more serious dangers, not immediately apparent to us.

The destruction of the Earth's rain forests by cutting (an estimated fourteen acres every minute) is constantly decreasing the production of oxygen (and rainfall) necessary for life, while other forests in Europe and North America are being poisoned by acid rain. The 'green-house' effect of overheating the Earth by excessive hydrocarbons and carbon-dioxide in the atmosphere, contributed to mainly by car-exhausts, is causing global-warming and the melting of the polar ice-caps and glaciers, causing raised ocean-levels and un-seasonal and adverse weather patterns, known as the El-Niño (Christ child), which was prophesied 2,500 years ago in 2 Esdras, as being one of the 'Signs of The End Time' and La-Niña weather effects...​

Read on at:
http://jahtruth.net/envird.htm

I am not Marty McFly. Call me chicken all you want.

Seek help before it is to late. JAH will end it just as the Rev did. Please for the sake of your soul, for your family for anything. I care about you as a person and don’t follow this dark path.
Thank you for expressing the concern.
Please read at least the part below then which will hopefully help put your mind at ease.
Peace be upon you.

The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH

11:58 All the Prophets have spoken directly to God, and have done His Will, and have been against
religions, and have lived apart with God.
11:59 This does not mean living in a monastery, or commune, it just means getting away from
religions.
Hiding from temptation, in a monastery, will do you no good, because you have to face
temptation, and overcome it (to win favour with God, by facing temptation and overcoming it -
James 1:2-4. You are, thereby, also setting a good example, to others, and can help the weaker ones
to overcome their temptations, by giving them moral [spiritual] support - Sura 57:27).
11:60 Hiding in a commune, or monastery, is the cowards’ way out, but they are only cheating
themselves, because the more temptation you overcome, the nearer you get to going home (James
1:2-4).

11:61 Avoiding temptation is wasting what precious little time you have left, and is like running-on-
the-spot, on a conveyor-belt rolling towards The Fire, where you are going nowhere fast, except The
Fire.
11:62 These communes only create fear, and do more harm than good, for the former reason, and the
following ones.

11:63 The bigger they become, the greater the number of people that are wasting their time, and,
because people without faith always fear what they do not understand, public-opinion is set against
them. If they become really big, the people outside get frightened, and eventually they will attack it.

Religious wars start in the same way (John 16:2).
11:64 These people should go home, to teach their families, and fight for God. Jesus said that he
came, not to bring peace, but a sword (the Word of Truth - Heb. 4:12), and that a man’s enemies
would be the members of his own household (Luke 12:51-53). This is because they will be used by
Satan, to try to pull you away from your belief (Micah 7:6). If they don’t, then you are not doing it
right, because Jesus has told you, it WILL happen, IF you ARE doing it right (Matthew 10:34-40).
11:65 Don’t run away and HIDE in communes. Get on home, and fight to convince the people that
love you, that they are wrong (love your enemies)

63 ARMAGEDDON SURVIVAL-KIT CD available from http://JAHTruth.net/ask

11:66 Fight with the Sword of Truth, not your fists. Truth and Light conquer all darkness and evil.
Light destroys darkness painlessly, and easily, and so does the Light of Truth, when combined and
delivered with love.
11:67 Stop being such cowards! Put on God’s Armour (Ephesians 6:11-19), and show people The
Way. You once fought against God, and that got you sent here. The only way out, is to fight the
Devil, to PROVE to God that you have changed sides, and are fit to come home.
11:68 Your REAL families, in heaven, are waiting for you to come home, and they are hoping that
you don’t die, on the Last-Day, in The Fire.
11:69 The Devil’s greatest weapon has always been religions, and with them, he has divided;
deceived and conquered the world. You must avoid organized-religions, like the plague (Rev. 18:4)!
11:70 To make religions even more effective, Satan divided the beliefs even further, into little sects,
each with their own customs and beliefs. He is so sneaky, that you must be on your guard, 24 hours a
day, and NEVER under-estimate him.
11:71 Cling to God, like a drowning man clings to anything that floats (or you will drown in “The
Lake of Fire”). Always make sure, before you do anything, that the devil is not deceiving you into
doing something wrong, by talking to you with his SEDUCTIVE voice. He is VERY sneaky! If in
doubt, do nothing, until you are absolutely sure that you are following God’s orders, and not Satan’s
(Sura 2:256).
11:72 Religious wars are one of Satan’s favourite games. After Mohammed’s enlightenment, and the
spreading of his teachings, the Devil set the Christians and the Moslems against each other, in the
Crusades, in an attempt; through his use of religions (his invention); to stop people from uniting
themselves, and their Books, and thereby having a chance of knowing the Truth.
11:73 It is ridiculous, that Richard the Lionheart and Saladin were friends, away from the battlefield,
and had great respect for one another, and yet, they led their armies against each other on the
battlefield, killing each other’s soldiers (in God’s name?) (John 16:2).
11:74 There are stories about Richard being sick, and that Saladin disguised himself; pretended to be
a doctor; and sneaked into the English camp, where he treated and nursed Richard back to health. So
that they could try to kill each other, on the battlefield (?). In God’s name?
11:75 Another story tells where Richard and Saladin had a friendly contest, to compare their swords.
Richard used his broadsword, and chopped down a tree, to demonstrate the strength of his sword.
Saladin used his scimitar (sword), to cut a silk-handkerchief into two, in midair, to demonstrate the
fine cutting-edge of his sword.
11:76 Why did they have this loving respect for each other? Because they were BOTH honourable,
and God-fearing men, and both truly believed that they were doing God’s Will. Satan fooled them
BOTH, with religions. They did not have “direct” contact with God, so it was easy for Satan (Iblis)
to trick them BOTH.
11:77 Later on in history; after England had broken-away from Roman Catholicism; God helped the
British to conquer most of the world, to spread the new doctrine, to try to counteract the catholic
idolatry, and blasphemous brain-washing. How else could a tiny kingdom, like Great Britain,
conquer most of the world? The Church of England was still wrong, but probably, at the time, it was
the “lesser of the evils”. Britain then brought peace to the world, and was the world’s policeman, for
many years. It also helped to bring peace to the Arab world, because the Moslems had become
fanatics, in direct DISOBEDIENCE of the Koran (Sura 2:190 & 2:256 & 4:92).

Fanaticism ALWAYS leads to trouble.

Last edited:
@Colonel Valerio :

"...Before anyone gets totally the wrong idea and jumps to the wrong conclusion, and thinks about the "Heaven's Gate" people, in America, who committed mass-suicide to supposedly join a spacecraft. Christ says quite clearly that the New Jerusalem will come down to Earth to pick up the "Elect" (many are called; few are chosen - Elect), just as it happens in the famous film, where they take only the Chosen/Elect - Roy Neary/Richard Dreyfuss.

Nowhere in Scripture does it say to committ suicide; it says to crucify your "Self"-ishness DAILY and no-one can commit suicide every day.

Last month (Decrember '98), reported on Dublin's Today/FM Radio, there were numerous sightings of small scout-ships; who presumably came to let people see them, or else people wouldn't have, just as happens in Close Encounters, in order to prepare the "Elect" for the big Day. These sightings were reported by people telephoning in from all over Meath and no-one committed suicide. You don't have to believe me ask Today/F.M."..."
- http://jahtruth.net/socioad.htm

"...Your "Self" is the cross YOU have to bear and carry about until it is crucified and leaves you free from its insatiable demands and burdens, that weigh you down and make you stumble and make your life selfish and a misery. This means killing the "Self" DAILY and obviously does NOT mean committing suicide, as you cannot commit suicide every day..."
- http://jahtruth.net/noti.htm

"...This degradation of the Spiritual strength and masculinity of men is the root-cause of many of the social problems that both men and women are currently facing in modern society, such as the increasing number of men suffering from depression; committing suicide or turning to homosexuality and the increasing number of women taking up and becoming addicted to smoking, drinking and other stress relieving drugs, in order to try to cope with modern day life.

Because of this constant degradation of the man's status as being the strong Spiritual leader (which does not mean beating your wife, or anyone else for that matter), it is becoming increasingly more difficult to be a real man in modern society. Consequently many men find that they can't fulfill what they feel to be, and God says is, their role in society. Because of this false propaganda and laws that take away and give custody of men's children to women, men become depressed, some committing suicide and others try to turn to doing the role of women in society and become what God condemns as an abomination to Him - homosexuals.

On the other side of the same coin we have women trying to take over and fulfill the man's role in society, which women are not spiritually equipped to do because they are affected more easily than men by emotions and mood-swings caused by the greater amount of hormones in their blood-stream controlling the various cycles of the female body, which enables Satan to manipulate them and their thoughts more easily than he can do with a man. That is part of why Eve (woman) gave in to the serpent (Satan) and was then commanded by God to allow Adam (man) to rule over her (woman) and thereby help to prevent Satan from succeeding in having his will done on Earth, instead of God's Will being done. Because of the role-reversal, most women who are in positions of authority suffer from excessive stress and turn to smoking, drink or other drugs to cope, and consequently enter the downward spiral of drug dependency and depression, ultimately leading to their own self-destruction. For a full explanation of this, please study "The Way home or face The Fire"..."
- http://jahtruth.net/men.htm

The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH

13:75 Drug-addiction and alcoholism are the same thing, except that they refer to different types of
drugs, both of which can kill your body. Alcoholism and drug-addiction are the coward’s way out,
by surrendering to evil, and then hiding, permanently, in their separate world, where there is less
pain. It is also very selfish, because they pass their pain, and problems, on, to those around them.
13:76 There is NO escape, and you only make things worse for yourselves, and those around you,
who love or care for you. If you kill your body, God sends you back again, into another body, and
punishes you for having done it. There is NO escape!

13:77 You have to FACE your problems, ADMIT your weaknesses and faults, to YOURSELF and
to God, and overcome (Rev. 2:26) your problems, and pay your Karmic debts. Admit that you are
not perfect, and lose your ego, and the pain will go with it. If you were perfect you would not be

81 ARMAGEDDON SURVIVAL-KIT CD available from http://JAHTruth.net/ask

here. No-one else is perfect either, in fact, they are probably worse than you, but their egos would
never let them admit it, to you. They don’t need escapism, because they are happy, being bad.
13:78 Then ask God, with humility, to help you to overcome your faults and weaknesses, and put
on God’s Armour, and FIGHT your weaknesses, with His guidance, and overcome them; solve your
problems, by finding the solutions, and make your world bearable. If you do that, you will gain
(earn) some spiritual self-respect; through the victories, that God has helped YOU to win; and learn
to like the person, that God has helped you to become. Remember though, ALWAYS to remain
humble, because you could never have won alone.

DUSTY

Established
You still haven't shown the biblical scholar qualifications that a genuine translator would show to prove his credentials. For all we know John Anthony Hill could have received all this mishmash of religious texts via hallucinations or automatic writing.
I have done an online search about this JAHTRUTH group that the member is proselytizing. John Anthony Hill and Philip Arundel van der Westhuizen are the names that come up in association with group leadership. They are in trouble with the law repeatedly. Illegal immigration and VISA issues; repeated harassment of the European Court of Human Rights; death threats came up once; as well as nuisance/harassment of people and the law had to step in. The member is proselytizing, sometimes under the same name, at numerous discussion forums. He is asked the same questions of 'who exactly is writing the material that you are proselytizing and what authority do they have to be able to claim to have THE ONLY TRUTH'?? The member is refusing to answer the questions.

DUSTY

Established
Yes, the Christian belief is that Jesus confirmed that He is God incarnate and that is clear in the biblical writings. The vast majority of the 2 billion christians on the planet agree with this. Jesus said it and those He taught said it as well. The quotes have already been given. Islam, which was invented 650 years after Jesus walked the Earth, claims otherwise. They have to. If Christianity has God Himself, then what need does humanity have of Muhammad and Islam? None. The author of this thread teachings a Christian/Islam hybrid religion of his own. It's odd because Islam and Christianity are totally at odds.

I have done an online search about this JAHTRUTH group that the member is proselytizing. John Anthony Hill and Philip Arundel van der Westhuizen are the names that come up in association with group leadership. They are in trouble with the law repeatedly. Illegal immigration and VISA issues; repeated harassment of the European Court of Human Rights; death threats came up once; as well as nuisance/harassment of people and the law had to step in. The member is proselytizing, sometimes under the same name, at numerous discussion forums. He is asked the same questions of 'who exactly is writing the material that you are proselytizing and what authority do they have to be able to claim to have THE ONLY TRUTH'?? The member is refusing to answer the questions.
Hello PioneerSpirit,

You are a sad case.

Also, what you are trying to do won't work.
I know it's you so you might as well drop the act.
I said to you, good luck, because I'm done talking to you.
It does not matter how many times someone shows you the truth, you won't listen to reason and there is just no getting through.
You already have all of the information.
So, if you really want to know the Source of it, then get off the forums and read the Book like I've told you many times.

You have the time on your hands to easily be able to do so, so you have no excuse.

Because of all your evil loaded questions I have stopped responding to you.
You also don't need any answers from me, because you have the link to The Way home or face The Fire.

Peace be upon you.
bible student