Jesus didn't claim to be God

"Christ, the Spirit-Being that was placed in-side the body (IN-carnated not begotten as it has been misinterpreted) called Jesus, was not born 2000 years ago or even 2,000 millennia ago. He is, as he said, older than this planet and zillions of years old, being the first created by God (His oldest Son - Prince Michael - Dan. 10:21). It was only the human animal organic computer (body), that was used by the Son of God, that was born 2000 years ago. You are not supposed to worship or make graven images of a human organic computer, similar to the one that you are locked inside of, or even the spirit (Christ) that was within the body called Jesus, you are supposed to worship his Perfect Father the Supreme-Being, as Christ himself told you to do. God is not a human, He is a "Being of Light" (soul). Therefore His Son (Christ) is not a human either but was the soul (Being) that was inside the human body from the virgin-birth. God is Spirit (energy/Light) and you must worship Him in spirit (with your spirit - soul) in TRUTH and love Him, as He loves you. JAH."

- http://jahtruth.net/xmas.htm

Lisa

Superstar
The Way home or face The Fire
2:6 Planet Earth was chosen for the prison, because it was far enough away; being on the far side of
the galaxy; had no “intelligent” life-forms, but was capable of supporting crude animal life-forms,
and, in its own way, was a beautiful planet (Rev. 12:9, 12)(Sura 17:8 & 83:7).
2:7 It was also planned, to create beautiful surroundings, which would have many lessons built into
them, and was then constructed, with these factors in mind. Nature, both vegetal and animal, was to
give clues to those who would look for them, “Seek and you will find” (John 8:32).

3:58 Satan talks to your animal body, and has deceived you into thinking that you are no more than a
crude, smelly animal, with obscene body-functions, when you are really spirit, and only temporarily
imprisoned in the crude, animal body that you are using, at the moment, which has to eat; go to the
toilet; get old and wrinkled and die; etc.
3:59 You seem to want to believe Satan, and that you are no better than a smelly animal. You don’t
seem to want to be divine again.

And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. - 1 Timothy

"Luke practises standing on his head with YODA and R2D2 standing on his upturned feet, which symbolises that he is training himself to use the "Force" so well that he can do it "standing on his head". YODA and R2D2, being supported by Luke's feet symbolises that when he loses his "blind-faith" and thereby the "Force's" help, he lets down not only himself but those who are depending upon him to succeed.​

YODA tells him that he must UNLEARN what the world has taught him and that we are really "Luminous Beings" ("Beings of Light" - angels) and NOT crude human-matter - John 3 v 5 & 6; Matt. 22 v 30.​

Closing his eyes, symbolising his own "blind-faith", YODA moves Luke's spaceship, out of the swamp, onto dry land; after Luke has already "tried" and failed, making the situation worse for whoever comes after him, because of his lack of faith; symbolising that enough faith can move a mountain (Matt. 17 v 19-20). YODA then grunts "Thank You" to the good "Force" for having helped him to move the ship.​

Luke says he doesn't believe it and YODA tells him that that is why he fails (Matt. 17 v 19-20 & 13 v 58).​
- STARWARS, By JAH

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter" - Yoda
So...let me get this straight...your whole theology comes from Star Wars? :oops:

I don’t know how dust is divine..lol!

So...let me get this straight...your whole theology comes from Star Wars? :oops:
No :)

It comes from Christ.

But Star Wars shows a lot of biblical truth symbolically, for instance:

A JE/DI (Jesus Disciple) uses "The Force" for knowledge and defense. :- http://jahtruth.net/starwar.htm

I don’t know how dust is divine..lol!
Do you really believe then that you are nothing but dust?

Consider, if you are nothing but dust and a human only (that eventually has to die anyway) then why would God go to all this trouble to try and save your soul?

The body eventually dies, then, when it is buried, worms come and eat it and eventually, there will be nothing left of it. It will return to the earth whence it came.

You can think also of other things, like:
If you go to cut your hair - do you really feel like you have thereby "lost" a part of "you"?
If you clip your fingernails, are the bits that you clip off and throw away , a part of "you"?
Do you miss them?

If you lose a limb... would that really be a part of "you" that would be gone? Or will you (the real you) still be you?

The reason you don't miss all "your" fingernail and toenail clippings and hair etc. that you have thrown away is because that "stuff" is not really "you".

It's just the body, which is made of dust and is temporary. And when it dies, then you won't miss "it" being gone, either.

You must read it ALL to see what Jesus said, and in the proper context, not just cherry pick the verses that you think support your speculative interpretation.
You are so damn right on this one.

John 20:17
Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.
John 20:17-18 King James Version (KJV)

17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

You're all telling me that I'm giving more authority to the word of jews, which is not true. Are you also going to tell me that I'm giving more authority to the word of Mary Magdalene? Then why write these things at all? Why write that jews wanted to stone Jesus to death for blasphemy? Why write that Magdalene told the disciples that she had seen the Lord? These informations are given to us for a reason.

Most importantly, when "debating" christianity I use the Bible, the Word of God. I'd recommend giving up all the Star Wars and druid crap.

Last edited:
"Christ, the Spirit-Being that was placed in-side the body (IN-carnated not begotten as it has been misinterpreted)
The phrase “only begotten Son” occurs in John 3:16, which reads in the King James Version as, "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." The phrase "only begotten" translates the Greek word monogenes. Monogenes has two primary definitions. The first definition is "pertaining to being the only one of its kind within a specific relationship." This is its meaning in Hebrews 11:17 when the writer refers to Isaac as Abraham's "only begotten son" (KJV). Abraham had more than one son, but Isaac was the only son he had by Sarah and the only son of the covenant. Therefore, it is the uniqueness of Isaac among the other sons that allows for the use of monogenes in that context. The second definition is "pertaining to being the only one of its kind or class, unique in kind." This is the meaning that is implied in John 3:16, when He was primarily concerned with demonstrating that Jesus is the Son of God (John 20:31), and he uses monogenes to highlight Jesus as uniquely God's Son—sharing the same divine nature as God—as opposed to believers who are God's sons and daughters by adoption (Ephesians 1:5). Jesus is God’s “one and only” Son.
https://www.gotquestions.org/only-begotten-son.html

I'm not speculating on anything. Everything I'm saying, I'm taking it from the Bible. The one who's doing "speculative interpretation" is you with all those links about the Kuran and Star Wars, which have nothing to do with the Word.

1 John 4:1-4
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Why write that Magdalene told the disciples that she had seen the Lord? These informations are given to us for a reason.
The word "lord", is actually a title; which means "master" (which is something that I did not always know). It implies obedience, i.e. one is to obey his or her lord (master).

For instance, it says that Sara obeyed Abraham and called him lord:

1 Peter 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

We know that Christ is to be obeyed and He is called The Master - The Lord:

Matthew
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

26:18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at thy house with my disciples.

1 Corinthians 1:9 God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Christ the Saviour our Lord.

In Psalms we find another example:

Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Therefore, as you said, the information is given to us for a reason, so we need to therefore carefully study it and the context, because to conclude that Jesus must be The Father, simply because the same word (Title) is used when referring to both Christ and God (The Lord), would not be an accurate understanding.

Much of scripture would then no longer make sense, and would need to be discarded, for example:

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

(So, in that verse, as an example, The Lord of the man and woman, is shown to be Christ; while the lord of the woman is shown to be the man; while God is shown to be The LORD - The LORD of All and Who is Above ALL.)

Last edited:

elsbet

Superstar
The word "lord", is actually a title; which means "master" (which is something that I did not always know). It implies obedience, i.e. one is to obey his or her lord (master).

For instance, it says that Sara obeyed Abraham and called him lord:

1 Peter 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

We know that Christ is to be obeyed and He is called The Master - The Lord:

Matthew
23:10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, [even] Christ.

26:18 And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the Passover at thy house with my disciples.

1 Corinthians 1:9 God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Christ the Saviour our Lord.

In Psalms we find another example:

Psalm 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Therefore, as you said, the information is given to us for a reason, so we need to therefore carefully study it and the context, because to conclude that Jesus must be The Father, simply because the same word (Title) is used when referring to both Christ and God (The Lord), would not be an accurate understanding.

Much of scripture would then no longer make sense, and would need to be discarded, for example:

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

(So, in that verse, as an example, The Lord of the man is shown to be Christ; while the lord of the woman is shown to be the man; while God is shown to be The LORD Who is Above ALL.)
Ellicott does well explaining that verse--

ELLICOTT'S COMMENTARY
1 CORINTHIANS 11:3

The last clause, "the Head of Christ is God," gives completeness to the thought.​
As the Head of the Church--i.e., as the man Christ Jesus-- Christ is subordinate to the Father, and, indeed, perhaps the idea is carried farther into the mystery of the divine nature itself, as consisting of three Persons co-eternal and co-equal, yet being designated with an unvarying sequence as "first," and "second," and "third."​
The Gospel of John, as always, clarifies--

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​
He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.​
In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.​
The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.​
JOHN 1:1-5

Ellicott does well explaining that verse--

ELLICOTT'S COMMENTARY

1 CORINTHIANS 11:3
The last clause, "the Head of Christ is God," gives completeness to the thought.​

As the Head of the Church--i.e., as the man Christ Jesus-- Christ is subordinate to the Father, and, indeed, perhaps the idea is carried farther into the mystery of the divine nature itself, as consisting of three Persons co-eternal and co-equal, yet being designated with an unvarying sequence as "first," and "second," and "third."​

The Gospel of John, as always, clarifies--

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​

He was with God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made, and without Him nothing was made that has been made.​

In Him was life, and that life was the light of men.​

The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.​

JOHN 1:1-5
Trinitarians impose cognitive dissonance (confusion) onto others while denying what Christ Himself said.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

"greater than" does NOT mean "co-equal to"

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is NOT [the author] of CONFUSION, but of peace, as in all communities of the holy people.

Philippians
2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
2:6 Who, being in the likeness of God, thought it not correct to be equal with God:
2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made into the likeness of men:
2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
- King of kings Bible

Last edited:
Please read and verify this for yourselves. To say Jesus claimed to be God when He did not do so according to the Gospels is making a grave error. Please be advised.

Christians don't read The Law, which is why they are unable to properly understand the Gospels.

Jesus warned about this:

John
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Christians should therefore heed the warning and carefully read The Law and The Gospels to see what Jesus did actually say and what Jesus did not say.

Original Koran
5:112. One day will "I AM" gather the Apostles together, and ask: "What was the response ye received (from men to your teaching)?" They will say: "We have no knowledge: it is Thou Who knowest in full all that is hidden."
5:113. Then will "I AM" say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit (Christ), so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book (Torah and Prophets) and Wisdom, The Law and the Gospel and behold! Thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, thou breathest into it, and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! Thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the Clear Signs, and the Unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but sorcery.'
5:114. "And behold! I inspired the Disciples to have faith in Me and My Messenger. they said, 'We have faith, and bear thou witness that we bow to "I AM" as those "True in Faith"'."
5:115. Behold! The disciples, said: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Can thy Lord send down to us a table set (with viands) from heaven?" Said Jesus: "Fear "I AM", if ye have faith."
5:116. They said: "We only wish to eat thereof and satisfy our hearts, and to know that thou hast indeed told us the truth; and that we ourselves may be witnesses to the miracle."
5:117. Said Jesus the son of Mary: "O "I AM" our Lord! Send us from heaven a Table set (with viands), that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a solemn festival and a Sign from Thee and provide for our sustenance, for Thou art the best Sustainer (of our needs)."
5:118. "I AM" said: "I will send it down unto you: but if any of you after that resisteth faith, I will punish him with a Penalty such as I have not inflicted on any one among all the peoples."
5:119. And behold! "I AM" will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of "I AM"'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! NEVER could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
5:120. "Never said I to them anything except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship "I AM", my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
5:121. "If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."
5:122. "I AM" will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal Home: "I AM" well-pleased with them, and they with "I AM": that is the great Salvation, (the fulfillment of all desires).
5:123. To "I AM" doth belong the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is therein, and it is He Who hath power over all things.

9:30. The Jews call Ezra a son of "I AM", and the Christians call Jesus the Son of "I AM". That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they only imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. "I AM"'s Curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
9:31. They take their priests and their monks to be their lords in derogation of "I AM", and (they take as their Lord) Jesus the son of Mary; yet they were commanded (by him) to worship only One God: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
9:32. Gladly would they extinguish "I AM"'s Light with their mouths, but "I AM" will only allow that His Light should be perfected, even though the Unbelievers may detest (it).

You are invited to read the [Original Koran] and then see for yourself how it compares with the Gospels in the king James bible.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

John 7:28 Then cried Jesus in the Temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but He that sent me is True, whom ye know not.
7:29 But I know Him: for I am from Him, and He hath sent me.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

Christ told us that He came in the name of His Father ("I AM")

Which is in accordance with The Law:

Deuteronomy 18:5 For the "I AM" thy God hath chosen him out of all thy tribes, to stand to minister in the name of the "I AM", him and his sons for ever.

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

John 12:13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed [is] the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

John 8:49 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was born, I am (ch. 17:5).

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.
17:4 I have glorified Thee on the earth: I have finished the work which Thou gavest me to do.
17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Thou me with Thine Own self with the glory which I had with Thee BEFORE THE WORLD WAS.

[The King of kings' Bible - Containing The Holy Bible and Holy Koran in Perfect Harmony]
No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him. - John 1:18 Greek Interlinear Translation

I was reading the whole conversation and I'm just now realizing how rude I'm being, so I want to apologize to @bible_student. We do have different ways to see our religion, but I'm just glad that in a world like the one we live in, there are at least people who recognize the existence of the Lord and want to dedicate their lives to Him.
I do believe in the Father, I believe in the Son and I believe in the Holy Spirit. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I believe in the Word of God. We can all agree on that one. I understand that as christians we should unite all, instead of discussing and fighting.

I just want to ask to @bible_student, what is your view on this passage of the Bible:

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word
was
God.
John 1:14
The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Lisa

Superstar
No :)

It comes from Christ.

But Star Wars shows a lot of biblical truth symbolically, for instance:

A JE/DI (Jesus Disciple) uses "The Force" for knowledge and defense. :- http://jahtruth.net/starwar.htm
Are Jesus and Star Wars...compatible? And you go to that website for truth? :eek:

Do you really believe then that you are nothing but dust?

Consider, if you are nothing but dust and a human only (that eventually has to die anyway) then why would God go to all this trouble to try and save your soul?

The body eventually dies, then, when it is buried, worms come and eat it and eventually, there will be nothing left of it. It will return to the earth whence it came.

You can think also of other things, like:
If you go to cut your hair - do you really feel like you have thereby "lost" a part of "you"?
If you clip your fingernails, are the bits that you clip off and throw away , a part of "you"?
Do you miss them?

If you lose a limb... would that really be a part of "you" that would be gone? Or will you (the real you) still be you?

The reason you don't miss all "your" fingernail and toenail clippings and hair etc. that you have thrown away is because that "stuff" is not really "you".

It's just the body, which is made of dust and is temporary. And when it dies, then you won't miss "it" being gone, either.
God made Adam from the dust of the earth. We all will go back to the ground. I remember my husband’s grandparents..they were in their 90’s when they died..they smelled like dust.

Hair and fingernails..are you serious? And yes, sometimes women get way too emotional about a haircut.

Actually, I’ve read that when people lose a limb they have the sensation of still having it and having phantom pain that is associated with losing their limbs. Losing a limb isn’t like cutting off your hair or fingernails..that will grow back.

Again, we will get new bodies...none of us is going to go bodiless in heaven..so I think that bodies are a big deal, we aren’t us without our bodies. I think also of my husband who was fighting cancer. He was taking cancer drugs that basically wiped out how he smelled..I didn’t know that was a big deal but he doesn’t smell like himself anymore, he has no smell. When it affected his hands..we would hold hands and he didn’t feel like himself anymore. If I couldn’t see his face I would wonder if it was him at all...so I think the body has a more important role in our lives than you think..not to mention the attraction/sex angle.

I was reading the whole conversation and I'm just now realizing how rude I'm being, so I want to apologize to @bible_student. We do have different ways to see our religion, but I'm just glad that in a world like the one we live in, there are at least people who recognize the existence of the Lord and want to dedicate their lives to Him.
I do believe in the Father, I believe in the Son and I believe in the Holy Spirit. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I believe in the Word of God. We can all agree on that one. I understand that as christians we should unite all, instead of discussing and fighting.

I just want to ask to @bible_student, what is your view on this passage of the Bible:

was

God.

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Thank you for your friendly reply. Agreed.

To hopefully show what you ask, please consider John 1 and Hebrews 1 as quoted below, from the new King of kings' Bible by JAH - http://JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible

This new Bible Edition by JAH harmonises the Abdulla Jusuf Ali Koran with the Authorised 1611 king James Bible. There is cross-referencing throughout (that you can click on in the digital version to be able to read your chosen cross-reference) as well as containing highly insightful added explanatory notes in parenthesis.

John

The Gospel according to John

(With The Words of Christ printed in Blue letters)

1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the Beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
1:4 In Him was Life; and the Life was the Light of men.
1:5 And the Light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Hebrews

1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His] glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high;
1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
1:5 For unto which of the angels said He at any time, Thou art My Son, this day have I incarnated thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to Me a Son?
1:6 And again, when He bringeth in the first incarnated into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
1:7 And unto the angels He saith, Who maketh His angels spirits (Beings), and His ministers a flame of fire (energy).
1:8 But unto the Son [He saith], Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy Kingdom.
1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated inequity; therefore God, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows (spirit-beings).
1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the Beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
1:11 They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
1:12 And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
1:13 But to which of the angels said He at any time, Sit on My right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
2:1 Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let [them] run out like leaking vessels.

Are Jesus and Star Wars...compatible? And you go to that website for truth? :eek:
Yes, absolutely. It shows the ongoing fight between Good and evil, that we are all part of, symbolically. From the link:

"Although "Starwars" (Episodes 4-6) is set as science-fiction and in a distant galaxy to make it entertaining, it actually refers to this galaxy and life on Earth."
God made Adam from the dust of the earth. We all will go back to the ground. I remember my husband’s grandparents..they were in their 90’s when they died..they smelled like dust.
It was their aging bodies that smelled like that, but it was not the beings themselves.
Hair and fingernails..are you serious? And yes, sometimes women get way too emotional about a haircut.

Actually, I’ve read that when people lose a limb they have the sensation of still having it and having phantom pain that is associated with losing their limbs. Losing a limb isn’t like cutting off your hair or fingernails..that will grow back.

Again, we will get new bodies...none of us is going to go bodiless in heaven..so I think that bodies are a big deal, we aren’t us without our bodies. I think also of my husband who was fighting cancer. He was taking cancer drugs that basically wiped out how he smelled..I didn’t know that was a big deal but he doesn’t smell like himself anymore, he has no smell. When it affected his hands..we would hold hands and he didn’t feel like himself anymore. If I couldn’t see his face I would wonder if it was him at all...so I think the body has a more important role in our lives than you think..not to mention the attraction/sex angle.
"The Way home or face The Fire By JAH" is what I would recommend as it explains about all of this. Reviews

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Yes, absolutely. It shows the ongoing fight between Good and evil, that we are all part of, symbolically. From the link:

"Although "Starwars" (Episodes 4-6) is set as science-fiction and in a distant galaxy to make it entertaining, it actually refers to this galaxy and life on Earth."

It was their aging bodies that smelled like that, but it was not the beings themselves.

"The Way home or face The Fire By JAH" is what I would recommend as it explains about all of this. Reviews
O dear! I don’t know what to say anymore....:oops:

I'm actually surprised to see such a nonsensical statement from you. Then again, I should possibly consider the fact you are self proclaimed psychic vampire?

EDIT: I always confuse you with @Aero... scratch the vampire part.

But the first sentence stands.. re: nonsensical.
My bad, i was half asleep when I typed that...however the overall point does stand. The thing is, you already know my entire perspective on this because i've repeated it many times over.

There are two perspectives, the logical truth and the mystical truth. God is Transcendent and Immanent.
Monothiesm, is a 'logical' perspective. Panthiesm/panentheism is a 'mystical perspective'.
When the mystical perspective is taken as logical 'truth' then people become polythiest.

Example, you may perceive of God's Immanence when you look at a tree. You may 'feel' his presence. However from the logical perspective, God is clearly not a tree or 'in' the tree.
What if, in a moment of deep perception you uttered a mystical statement in front of a group of people who were your followers? eg say you touch that tree and say "my God" and then some people take that absolutely literally and later claim the tree itself is God..and later they begin a new religion where they worship trees?
Are you with me so far?

The thing about Jesus is, he came specifically to people who already posessed the old testament and an advanced monothiestic theology. It was their inner perception Jesus wanted to challenge. So he occasionally made statements referring to God's Immanence and notice, the sadducees took him literally. The sadducees were literalists who strictly followed the scripture by the letter.

Also, there are levels of consciousness. The 'spirit' is made 'in the Image of God'. The Image of God is the Word of God is the symbolic 'Son of God'. Jesus was the Word/Image speaking. In hinduism, zoroastrianism aswell as many ancient mythologies, they speak of a primordial 'ocean' which is basically the Logos/Word of God out of which creation emerged.

For example the greek philosopher Plotinus travelled to Persia, even though christianity existed when he was alive, he travelled to persia and learnt their belief system and came up with this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plotinus
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plotinus#Major_ideas

Plotinus was hugely influential, his ideas reached St Augustine who applied those ideas to christianity. So if you're a legit christian, you MUST know who Plotinus was.

Basically ive spoke of this many times as 'the universal consciousness'.
The idea of the incarnation, again, was an ancient concept which the egyptians, zoroastrians, hindus all believed. The idea being that we are drops of the primordial ocean...and someone representing the entire ocean would come.

Now going back to Plotinus's understanding
God/The Father = The ONE, It is exactly the same as the hindu Brahman

The One
Plotinus taught that there is a supreme, totally transcendent "One", containing no division, multiplicity, or distinction; beyond all categories of being and non-being. His "One" "cannot be any existing thing", nor is it merely the sum of all things (compare the Stoic doctrine of disbelief in non-material existence), but "is prior to all existents". Plotinus identified his "One" with the concept of 'Good' and the principle of 'Beauty'. (I.6.9)

The Logos is the equivalent of 'the Emanation'. As in, the expression of the One, 'The WORD of God' (get it?)

Emanation by the One
Superficially considered, Plotinus seems to offer an alternative to the orthodox Christian notion of creation ex nihilo (out of nothing), although Plotinus never mentions Christianity in any of his works. The metaphysics of emanation (ἀπορροή aporrhoe (ΙΙ.3.2) or ἀπόρροια aporrhoia (II.3.11)), however, just like the metaphysics of Creation, confirms the absolute transcendence of the One or of the Divine, as the source of the Being of all things that yet remains transcendent of them in its own nature; the One is in no way affected or diminished by these emanations, just as the Christian God in no way is affected by some sort of exterior "nothingness". Plotinus, using a venerable analogy that would become crucial for the (largely Neoplatonic) metaphysics of developed Christian thought, likens the One to the Sun which emanates light indiscriminately without thereby diminishing itself, or reflection in a mirror which in no way diminishes or otherwise alters the object being reflected

The emanation is the primordial ocean out of which all of creation comes out of, it is the 'Image of God' and so forth.
Here, plotinus likened the emanation as light....to the Sun.

Jesus, was not 'the source' just as the 'Word of God' is not the source itself, God/The Father IS the source, the true power.

In the mystical sense, the sun is light..and everything on earth is a further manifestation of the sun. We are all products of the sun, hence to 'see the earth is to see the sun'. or to 'see the light is to see the sun' etc.

The jews of monothiestic theology were like people who happened to acknowledge God, but their hearts were distant from God, they thought of God as a concept rather than a living presence in their hearts.

Furthermore, the Trinitarian doctrine in it's true form, was clearly referring to the Immanence of God and not confusing His Transcendence.

1 John 4:7-21 ESV - God Is Love
7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God, and he who loves is born of God and knows God. 8 He who does not love does not know God; for God is love. 9 In this the love of God was made manifest among us, that God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him. 10 In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the expiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. 12 No man has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.

This is why St Augustine said
There are, therefore three things: the lover, the beloved and the love.
On The Trinity

This is also what Rumi, the sufi, said. In fact THIS quote is the Essence of islamic sufism.

The problems begin, when literalists take mystical statements out of their true context. The sadducees did this with Jesus and declared him a blasphemer and disbeliever claiming to be God. The christians did this and made Jesus literally into their God.
There was a sufi, al hallaj who uttered some mystical statements when in deep contemplation of God, he was given the death penalty for it...not because people didn't understand him..but because many would not understand him and would potentially become disbelievers on account of taking such statements literally, rather than understanding their mystical value.

JoChris

Superstar

was

God.

Just in case you aren't aware, bible student is a follower of John Anthony Hill. He still hasn't shown any evidence of "Jahtruth" having any biblical translation credentials at all.
Bible student claims John Anthony Hill is Christ.

He is a cult follower.
Thankfully John Anthony Hill's material is unlikely to gain much support from people outside the UK.
Truth attracts some people, while it scares others.

There is a guy in Australia, where you are from, who ordered something like 60 of the Books to be able to put them throughout his hotel.

The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH
11:58 All the Prophets have spoken directly to God, and have done His Will, and have been against
religions, and have lived apart with God.
11:59 This does not mean living in a monastery, or commune, it just means getting away from
religions.
Hiding from temptation, in a monastery, will do you no good, because you have to face
temptation, and overcome it (to win favour with God, by facing temptation and overcoming it -
James 1:2-4. You are, thereby, also setting a good example, to others, and can help the weaker ones
to overcome their temptations, by giving them moral [spiritual] support - Sura 57:27).
11:60 Hiding in a commune, or monastery, is the cowards’ way out, but they are only cheating
themselves, because the more temptation you overcome, the nearer you get to going home (James
1:2-4).
11:61 Avoiding temptation is wasting what precious little time you have left, and is like running-on-
the-spot, on a conveyor-belt rolling towards The Fire, where you are going nowhere fast, except The
Fire.
11:62 These communes only create fear, and do more harm than good, for the former reason, and the
following ones.
11:63 The bigger they become, the greater the number of people that are wasting their time, and,
because people without faith always fear what they do not understand, public-opinion is set against
them. If they become really big, the people outside get frightened, and eventually they will attack it.
Religious wars start in the same way (John 16:2).
11:64 These people should go home, to teach their families, and fight for God. Jesus said that he
came, not to bring peace, but a sword (the Word of Truth - Heb. 4:12), and that a man’s enemies
would be the members of his own household (Luke 12:51-53). This is because they will be used by
Satan, to try to pull you away from your belief (Micah 7:6). If they don’t, then you are not doing it
right, because Jesus has told you, it WILL happen, IF you ARE doing it right (Matthew 10:34-40).
11:65 Don’t run away and HIDE in communes. Get on home, and fight to convince the people that
love you, that they are wrong (love your enemies).

As anyone who has read it will know... JAH's Book does not tell people to join cults/sects, but tells them to LEAVE them.

All organized religions are cults by definition and JAH is telling people that they should leave organised religions and to instead go home and teach their families and to stop hiding.

So this worn-out "cult" accusation is not only ignorant and clue-less, it is also hypocritical and lame. Especially when it is coming from people who belong to organized religions.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Truth attracts some people, while it scares others.

There is a guy in Australia, where you are from, who ordered something like 60 of the Books to be able to put them throughout his hotel.

The Way home or face The Fire - By JAH
11:58 All the Prophets have spoken directly to God, and have done His Will, and have been against
religions, and have lived apart with God.
11:59 This does not mean living in a monastery, or commune, it just means getting away from
religions.
Hiding from temptation, in a monastery, will do you no good, because you have to face
temptation, and overcome it (to win favour with God, by facing temptation and overcoming it -
James 1:2-4. You are, thereby, also setting a good example, to others, and can help the weaker ones
to overcome their temptations, by giving them moral [spiritual] support - Sura 57:27).
11:60 Hiding in a commune, or monastery, is the cowards’ way out, but they are only cheating
themselves, because the more temptation you overcome, the nearer you get to going home (James
1:2-4).
11:61 Avoiding temptation is wasting what precious little time you have left, and is like running-on-
the-spot, on a conveyor-belt rolling towards The Fire, where you are going nowhere fast, except The
Fire.
11:62 These communes only create fear, and do more harm than good, for the former reason, and the
following ones.
11:63 The bigger they become, the greater the number of people that are wasting their time, and,
because people without faith always fear what they do not understand, public-opinion is set against
them. If they become really big, the people outside get frightened, and eventually they will attack it.
Religious wars start in the same way (John 16:2).
11:64 These people should go home, to teach their families, and fight for God. Jesus said that he
came, not to bring peace, but a sword (the Word of Truth - Heb. 4:12), and that a man’s enemies
would be the members of his own household (Luke 12:51-53). This is because they will be used by
Satan, to try to pull you away from your belief (Micah 7:6). If they don’t, then you are not doing it
right, because Jesus has told you, it WILL happen, IF you ARE doing it right (Matthew 10:34-40).
11:65 Don’t run away and HIDE in communes. Get on home, and fight to convince the people that
love you, that they are wrong (love your enemies).

As anyone who has read it will know... JAH's Book does not tell people to join cults/sects, but tells them to LEAVE them.

All organized religions are cults by definition and JAH is tells people to leave them and to go home and teach their families, and to stop hiding.

So, the worn-out "cult" accusation is not only ignorant, but it is really lame, too.
There are gullible people in Australia just like everywhere.
He really didn't need to go overseas though - aren't the weirdos in Australia and New Zealand good enough for him? Why couldn't he "buy local" instead of seeking cult material from the mother country England?

E.g. he could have visited Jesus reincarnated from Kingaroy. http://www.aj-miller.com/

---
Harold Camping said the same thing. https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/582-harold-campings-new-revelation-leave-the-church

Cult leaders try to make people leave the church like predators try to separate animals from the herd.

Just in case you aren't aware, bible student is a follower of John Anthony Hill. He still hasn't shown any evidence of "Jahtruth" having any biblical translation credentials at all.
Bible student claims John Anthony Hill is Christ.
What were Jesus' credentials?

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/independent-3rd-party-analysis-confirms-jahs-king-of-kings-bible.5926/post-216825

John
7:15 And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man "Letters", having never been taught?
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.