Jesus didn't claim to be God

JoChris

Superstar
Agreed.

I don't see it teaching the trinity doctrine.
My belief is that Christ is the Holy Spirit.
That is complete heresy and you know that. Jesus and the Holy Spirit are separate persons.

[Jesus said] John 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Jesus ascended to Heaven in Acts 1. The angels said Jesus would return in LIKE MANNNER.

[Angels speaking to apostles] Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

The Holy Spirit fell on the apostles in Acts 2.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Does John Anthony Hill really believe that many different apostles and disciples were filled with JESUS Himself at the same time?

If yes, then he is as deluded as Islam's Muhammad.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
That is complete heresy and you know that. Jesus and the Holy Spirit are separate persons.

[Jesus said] John 15:24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Jesus ascended to Heaven in Acts 1. The angels said Jesus would return in LIKE MANNNER.

[Angels speaking to apostles] Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Does John Anthony Hill really believe that many different apostles and disciples were filled with JESUS Himself at the same time?

A question occurs to me:-

In what way are the teachings of JAH not simply CHRISLAM?

06FA0F62-1CCC-48D3-802C-914804742520.png

It seems that he is not alone in this either:-

77D334DC-24FC-40A0-A3A3-D93700D14CBD.jpeg

Last edited:
The New Testament claims that jesus is god, and that he is not God. What’s the point of arguing over it when it makes both claims ?
The New Testament (New Covenant) does NOT make both claims.

Trinitarianism is insidious.

Contending Jesus “IS” God is a refusal to abide in the Teaching of Christ, who identified Himself as the Son of God:

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Listen to the following:

1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Christ is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the Temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

Christians (should) contend that Christ (the Spirit-Being; not Jesus the human "son of Mary") is the Son of God.
Trinitarians contend Jesus IS God.

See Matthew 16:16 - Peter's confession that Jesus endorsed.

Trinitarians put a stumbling block in the way of the blind (Leviticus 19:14).
Trinitarianism is insidious.

"By contending and demanding confession that Jesus IS God (in OPPOSITION to Christ's Own Teaching and Testimony that He gave in the New Covenant/Testament - John 20:17 and Revelation 3:12), TRINITARIANS have been putting a stumbling block in front of the blind (i.e. all who do not know Christ) since the state church of the Roman Empire was established on 27 February 380 with the Edict of Thessalonica, when Emperor Theodosius I made Nicene [TRINITARIAN] "Christianity" the Empire's sole authorized religion.

The Roman empire empowered the TRINITARIAN imitation "church" that the deceived world has thought (to be) the real Church (not church, but the community) ever since.

With the Edict of Milan of 313, Constantine I gave/established tolerance for Christianity, thus at this time Christians ceased being deemed enemies of the state.

The Trinitarian cult, imposed on the Roman empire in 380 A.D. caused (actual) Christians to be persecuted as “heretics.”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_church_of_the_Roman_Empire

Last edited:

Yahda

Veteran
The New Testament only claims Jesus is God. The antichrist isn’t a Christ hence the word anti...

The correct term anyway would be anti-God, which is the overall essence of the NT.
It does not make both claims.
Are you serious ? Let the New Testament scriptures posted on this forum be a witness. I’m not going back and forth over the obvious. I won’t be here 700 pages later as with all Christian op’s.

Jesus was the human, that Christ (The Being) incarnated and used 2000 years ago.
Jesus (the human) was from this world (born of a woman - of Mary's body - Matthew 1:16, 25).
Christ (the Being) is, as He said, not from this world (not born of a woman - John 8:23).
http://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net
many different apostles and disciples were filled with JESUS Himself at the same time?
John 13:1 Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

Christ said to the disciples (all of them together):

John 14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.
17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom Thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my Glory, which Thou hast given me: for Thou lovedst me BEFORE the foundation of the world.
17:25 O righteous Father, the world hath not known Thee: but I know Thee, and these have known that Thou hast sent me.
17:26 And I have declared unto them Thy identity, and will declare [it]: that the love wherewith Thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them.

Last edited:
Are you serious ? Let the New Testament scriptures posted on this forum be a witness. I’m not going back and forth over the obvious. I won’t be here 700 pages later as with all Christian op’s.
Yes, I'm being completely serious. The NT if does not claim it. Jesus never claimed it, as evidenced by the NT and explained in the OP.

Christ said over and over, that He is the Son of God. And that He came in the name of his Father ("I AM") which is in accordance with The Law (Torah) and as prophesied He would.

However, because of current people's complete ignorance of The Law they have allowed themselves to be completely hoodwinked and deluded by people from organized religions into believing lies, which is a very serious problem.

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
His claims of being the king of the Jews and the Messiah.
Except for the part where they said they were stoning him because he said he was God.

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

Lisa

Superstar
The correct term anyway would be anti-God, which is the overall essence of the NT.

So you have one prophet (jesus) for God, and the other (Jesus/anti God) claiming to be god who contradict everything spoken by God.
Actually the correct term is antichrist. The Bible doesn’t talk about the anti God but the antichrist.

Todd

Star
Except for the part where they said they were stoning him because he said he was God.

The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
Read the whole passage....
First you are using the Jews accusation as proof (as if what they said was authoratative) and not the actual words of Jesus himself. Jesus never actually claims to be God in the whole exchange. Second, the Jews asked if he was the Messiah and not if he was God. Third, Jesus goes on to explain that in the OT it says "I have said you are god's?" with a little "g", pointing out their misunderstanding of the concept and Fourth, he actually claims to be "God's son", not "God the son".

I don't care to really argue whether Jesus was God himself or not. I am simply pointing out how the verses used, by all you who claim that Jesus is God, do not actually prove he claimed to be God at all.

So they were lying about why they were stoning him?
Yes.

Matthew
3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

21:38 But when the husbandmen saw the Son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Last edited:

Todd

Star
Kinda weird that He’s the only begotten Son of God and that’s why they want to stone Him...
Okay. The begotten son of God (even though no one can truly define what that term actually means) is defintetly a unique and one of kind person. The prophesied Christ, Messiah was supposed to be unique and a one time thing. Doesn't make the Messiah or Christ, God himself. I'm not sure what your point is?

Lisa

Superstar
Okay. The begotten son of God (even though no one can truly define what that term actually means) is defintetly a unique and one of kind person. The prophesied Christ, Messiah was supposed to be unique and a one time thing. Doesn't make the Messiah or Christ, God himself. I'm not sure what your point is?
The only begotten Son of God you mean? If you look at it that way it’s very easy to figure out. If you make it ambiguous like you just did...of course then you’re confused.

Todd

Star
The only begotten Son of God you mean? If you look at it that way it’s very easy to figure out. If you make it ambiguous like you just did...of course then you’re confused.
I'm not confused at all. "Begotten son of God" does not equal "God."
What does "begotten" mean Lisa?

Lisa

Superstar
I'm not confused at all. "Begotten son of God" does not equal "God."
What does "begotten" mean Lisa?
be·get\bi-ˈget, bē-\
: to cause (something) to happen or exist
: to become the father of (someone)
Full Definition
transitive verb
1 : to procreate as the father : sire
2 : to produce especially as an effect or outgrowth
Other forms: be·got \-ˈgät\ also be·gat\-ˈgat\; be·got·ten \-ˈgä-tən\ or be·got; be·get·ting
be·get·ter noun

And only begotten means that Jesus is His only Son from Himself. Not to be confused with Christians who are sons and daughters through the blood of Jesus. See, you purposely leave out only and then you insist on wondering what it all means...you don’t really want to know the truth. Apparently, from your comments, you can’t abide a God who could let people choose their fate and punish the ones who choose poorly, though people are warned ahead of time like in the garden of eden, so you go through this rigamarole of begotten Son...we don’t even know what that means...

"Christ, the Spirit-Being that was placed in-side the body (IN-carnated not begotten as it has been misinterpreted) called Jesus, was not born 2000 years ago or even 2,000 millennia ago. He is, as he said, older than this planet and zillions of years old, being the first created by God (His oldest Son - Prince Michael - Dan. 10:21). It was only the human animal organic computer (body), that was used by the Son of God, that was born 2000 years ago. You are not supposed to worship or make graven images of a human organic computer, similar to the one that you are locked inside of, or even the spirit (Christ) that was within the body called Jesus, you are supposed to worship his Perfect Father the Supreme-Being, as Christ himself told you to do. God is not a human, He is a "Being of Light" (soul). Therefore His Son (Christ) is not a human either but was the soul (Being) that was inside the human body from the virgin-birth. God is Spirit (energy/Light) and you must worship Him in spirit (with your spirit - soul) in TRUTH and love Him, as He loves you. JAH."​
Quoted from - "The Truth About Christmas"

Last edited: