Jesus And Masturbation

cajun

Established
The title should've been
1. Religious Belief & Masturbation
Or
2. Christianity & Masturbation

There is nothing wrong with this discussion but I don't think it got anything to do with Jesus.
Well, the whole point was that people usually quote Jesus's words about lust and adultery when equating natural male physiology with sin. The speaker is making two points: one is that we fail to make a necessary distinction between intentional sin and natural processes and the other is that the Devil used this kind of confusion to lead people in a direction Jesus most certainly did not intend, which is to demonize male/female sexuality. The speaker makes the point that looking at actual women lustfully is a mental and spiritual violation of human relations and of her person, completely apart from the physiological needs of the man.

I, personally, think it is ironic that today we supposedly have the freeest sexual culture in history, yet while women are being turned into sex-teases from childhood by mainstream fashion media, men are being emasculated and subjected to complete feminization just for being men.

I knew about this particular preacher's controversial masturbation message for some time, but I decided to post about it because the obscene vagina-hat sluts in political demonstrations are actually being treated with respect.

Really, I wish I were exagerating.

cajun

Established
I think that these perversions like that pastor are completely separate from the topic of how we educate boys about the inevitable physical feelings/reactions of their genitalia and how to interact socially without falling into sin or perversion.