Jesus And Masturbation

Violette

Star
The title is odd but I bet the video discusses Matthew 5, adultery starts in the heart. I don't think it's about sexualizing Jesus that's really weird.

Damien50

Star
Lol how did masturbation become dirty just because it's placed in the same sentence as Jesus...

Violette

Star
Everyone's done it at some point it's not something to be weirded out by imo. I'm more grossed out by pineapple on pizza

Qur'an Chapter 2 Verse 30

And when thy Lord said to the angels, 'I am setting in the earth a viceroy.' They said, 'What, wilt Thou set therein one who will do corruption there, and shed blood, while We proclaim Thy praise and call Thee Holy?' He said, 'Assuredly I know that you know not.'

Though it could have been worded more honorably, for example Jesus and sins of the hand, the thread is actually a very important one. Masturbation is an aberration. It's a total lack of respect for The One Who's Constantly Invigilating everybody and everything. It's also a total lack of self-respect. In my opinion, the above Verse makes mention of masturbation in the sense that it's bloodshed through semen wastage.

Qur'an Chapter 17 Verse 27

Those who misuse [their wealth] are [following] Satan in the same way that Satan proved to be ungrateful to his Sustainer.

We are all wealthy. Most of us are not handicapped. So why misuse our own bodies so unashamedly while He Is Constantly Watching us?

cajun

Established
It is what it is.

The argument in the video is about lust and the fact that boys and men are burdened wiith false guilt because the churches have confused the biological facts wiith sinful thoughts and relations.

The biological facts being that the male anatomy produces semen all the time and if the man does not do anything to dispose of it then the body will do so during a dream.

How many people have been tortured and killed because of this simple confusion of bodily function wiith spiritual intent? How many adolescent boys mercilessly exploited because they turned to the only man they knew to talk about sexual sin, and he was a homosexual pastor or priest just waiting for another fly to fall into his web?

It is a very simple teaching, after all. This video should be shared wiith every adolescent boy so that he won't fall for the Big Lie that says he can't control himself and must find someone or something to blame for what is really a simple bodily function.

And certainly no more disturbing than a lot of other stuff we all talk about.

The Zone

Star
Well, I firmly believe avoiding pedo's including priests starts in the home with education. At some point most parents or guardians know they must have the birds and bees talk. Also, with the internet, I'd think some kids would have already looked this kind of thing up. Also, again, I don't think this forum is reaching too many kids. Perhaps if you'd given a synopsis at the start, some would take it differently. I am not too sure I see the need for shock value, but that is just an opinion. . Being a man, I sort of know how that works. God says it is as bad of a sin to think about having sex with a person as actually doing it. I am sure it is a struggle for some and they ask forgiveness through prayer while others will say it is a natural thing within reason and even more saying. I can see where some want to talk about this for whatever reason. Also, why is this geared just towards men... in that women go through a similar thing...I think. Jesus and masterbation just does not belong in the same sentence. Bottom line.

So... I have the video on in the background now...so masterbation is not wrong, but doing so in lust is...how does one masterbate thinking about a box of rocks or something, lol. I am soooo confused....masterbation itself is not sinful per the video, yet how the heck does one just do.it not thinking..nevermind....no offense, but I would not confuse a child with this and I consider myself a Christian.

Last edited:

Damien50

Star
Well, I firmly believe avoiding pedo's including priests starts in the home with education. At some point most parents or guardians know they must have the birds and bees talk. Also, with the internet, I'd think some kids would have already looked this kind of thing up. Also, again, I don't think this forum is reaching too many kids. Perhaps if you'd given a synopsis at the start, some would take it differently. I am not too sure I see the need for shock value, but that is just an opinion. . Being a man, I sort of know how that works. God says it is as bad of a sin to think about having sex with a person as actually doing it. I am sure it is a struggle for some and they ask forgiveness through prayer while others will say it is a natural thing within reason and even more saying. I can see where some want to talk about this for whatever reason. Also, why is this geared just towards men... in that women go through a similar thing...I think.

So... I have the video on in the background now...so masterbation is not wrong, but doing so in lust is...how does one masterbate thinking about a box of rocks or something, lol. I am soooo confused....masterbation itself is not sinful per the video, yet how the heck does one just do.it not thinking..nevermind....no offense, but I would not confuse a child with this and I consider myself a Christian.
Masturbate to your spouse lol

floss

Star
The title should've been
1. Religious Belief & Masturbation
Or
2. Christianity & Masturbation

There is nothing wrong with this discussion but I don't think it got anything to do with Jesus.