Jesus according to AI

Lisa

Superstar
Isaiah‬ ‭53:2‬ ‭
For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.

Hmm.. This depiction is not exactly right, but similar enough to resemble a cousin, brother, or other close relative of J himself. They forgot to include his most distinctive feature: the visible radiant glow of the crown chakra. ;)

TokiEl

Superstar
Jesus looked like an ordinary man and was about as tall as me 5 ft 11.

You do have eyes to see, you know. It’s not just a figure of speech. We all do. You’re just not aware of it.... yet

Lisa

Superstar
Huh? The man in the picture never existed. It’s just a computer-generated approximation.
Approximation you’re whom though? That’s what I’m talking about...you don’t know what Jesus looked like..you don’t know if the approximation is correct.

Approximation you’re whom though? That’s what I’m talking about...you don’t know what Jesus looked like..you don’t know if the approximation is correct.
You don’t have to take my word for it. I don’t mind. It’s really nothing. I was just commenting on the picture.

Lisa

Superstar
You don’t have to take my word for it. I don’t mind. It’s really nothing. I was just commenting on the picture.
And I was commenting on you comment. You should take back the comment that the picture is is representative of a close relative of Jesus..you have no idea what Jesus looked like to make that statement.

And I was commenting on you comment. You should take back the comment that the picture is is representative of a close relative of Jesus..you have no idea what Jesus looked like to make that statement.
You have eyes to see for yourself. You should not blindly take my word for it in the first place. No worries here whatsoever.

Lisa

Superstar
You have eyes to see for yourself. You should not blindly take my word for it in the first place. No worries here whatsoever.
I don’t know what Jesus looked like..but there was nothing on the outside that we should be attracted to from what Isaiah said. The picture displayed is of a man who is too good looking in that case.

I didn’t take your word for it..but you acted like people should when you have no idea yourself.

I don’t know what Jesus looked like..but there was nothing on the outside that we should be attracted to from what Isaiah said. The picture displayed is of a man who is too good looking in that case.

I didn’t take your word for it..but you acted like people should when you have no idea yourself.
My apologies. There is only so much I’m allowed to share. I hope you understand.