Jessica Simpson sparks concern with ‘strange’ behavior in Pottery Barn ad

Sibi

Star
“Please tell me I’m not the only one that hears her voice being totally slow…is she ok?!?!” a third asked. “Why does she talk like that now,” another wondered. “it’s just strange, it’s in every video of her talking. Like she is trying really hard to get the words right.” “Respectfully…she looks frail,” a netizen observed.​

minnie82

Superstar
“Please tell me I’m not the only one that hears her voice being totally slow…is she ok?!?!” a third asked. “Why does she talk like that now,” another wondered. “it’s just strange, it’s in every video of her talking. Like she is trying really hard to get the words right.” “Respectfully…she looks frail,” a netizen observed.​

apart that her manly features start to showing ..

I think she is anorexic. She got fat for awhile so I think she is taking some kind of weight loss drugs or something. She looked better when she was overweight. She has no discernable talent. At least Britney can dance and has a personality. I had forgotten this lady existed and it was nice while it lasted.

minnie82

Superstar
I think she is anorexic. She got fat for awhile so I think she is taking some kind of weight loss drugs or something. She looked better when she was overweight. She has no discernable talent. At least Britney can dance and has a personality. I had forgotten this lady existed and it was nice while it lasted.
she actually had a powerfull voice , there's some of her live performance on tube, but she ruined with the bad technique , i agree she doesn't have Britney's charisma

sisters still around but goes by ross
now maybe that's why no one Hears
about her because they're looking for
the same name idk

I think that SNL sabotaged Ashlee when she appeared on the show and it ended her singing career.