Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

Kung Fu

Superstar
I dont see it as logical at all, but I do see it as a very common human reaction. People pushed to the edge will do all sorts of wacky things, and the Zionists are intent on pushing that edge to the brink of WW3. But so many Palestinians refuse to engage in the type of resistance that can actually lead to the betterment of their situation. They are so tied to a war mentality that unless they get a vanquishing, military victory they are apparently willing to suffer indefinitely. Its a sad state of conditions that perpetuates itself through the willingness of both sides populations to continue pushing for peace through violence.
I have to go now but will try to reply to this tomorrow if I remember God willing.

Thunderian

Superstar
Its unfortunate that you continue moving the goalposts regardless of how many times your questions are answered with cites and sources.
I haven't seen any cites or sources explaining how Razan al-Najjar managed to die of a gunshot wound without bleeding. Or how her headscarf changed colour three times. Or why Hamas attacked her family while they mourned her. Aren't you even curious?

I haven't seen anyone stop calling the riots "peaceful protests", even though you'd have to be blind to call them anything other than violent attacks on Israel. Hamas admitted it. What cites or sources have been posted that deny the Palestinian's own words?

Did anyone manage to figure out why Israel has been striking targets in Gaza? I'll give you a hint: It has to do with the hundreds of rockets and mortars that Palestinians have been launching indiscriminately at Israeli civilians for the past week or so.

Have you done research on why Gaza has no airport, and why it's borders were sealed by Israel AND Egypt. It might have something to do with the suicide attacks and terrorist bombings that mysteriously stopped when the Israelis and Egyptians blockaded Gaza.

I can prove to you that everything you believe about why things are the way they are in Palestine is wrong. Try me on it. If you want to have a grownup conversation, I would love to. If all you have is what you've been giving so far, I'll just start ignoring your posts.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I haven't seen any cites or sources explaining how Razan al-Najjar managed to die of a gunshot wound without bleeding. Or how her headscarf changed colour three times. Or why Hamas attacked her family while they mourned her. Aren't you even curious?

I haven't seen anyone stop calling the riots "peaceful protests", even though you'd have to be blind to call them anything other than violent attacks on Israel. Hamas admitted it. What cites or sources have been posted that deny the Palestinian's own words?

Did anyone manage to figure out why Israel has been striking targets in Gaza? I'll give you a hint: It has to do with the hundreds of rockets and mortars that Palestinians have been launching indiscriminately at Israeli civilians for the past week or so.

Have you done research on why Gaza has no airport, and why it's borders were sealed by Israel AND Egypt. It might have something to do with the suicide attacks and terrorist bombings that mysteriously stopped when the Israelis and Egyptians blockaded Gaza.

I can prove to you that everything you believe about why things are the way they are in Palestine is wrong. Try me on it. If you want to have a grownup conversation, I would love to. If all you have is what you've been giving so far, I'll just start ignoring your posts.
- I haven't seen credible evidence that suggests she was murdered by anything other than Israeli sniper fire. Perhaps it was indiscriminate, perhaps intentional. But I haven't seen you post anything that sways me to believe the situation was anything other than what is appears to be. Have the IDF denied killing her? That would be a real place to start.

- The same reason they have been striking "targets" in Gaza all along. Its a bloodthirsty game with plenty of willing players on both sides and millions of innocents caught in-between. The Zionists are willing to go to increasingly heinous measures to exact the kind of response the ignorant Palestinian militants never seem to fail to deliver...... and the cycle continues.

- Perhaps it has more to do with the fact that they have no airlines, air force or private aviation of their own to necessitate such a facility? Perhaps because they cant afford an airport? Perhaps because (like the Palestinian shipping lanes and waterways) if they were to initiate such a project, it would be destroyed outright?

You dont even know "everything" I believe about regarding the situation in Palestine..... so how could you prove my beliefs "wrong"? What an arrogant statement.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Counter 'Terror Kites' With 'Peace Balloons'
Sunday, June 17, 2018

Israeli children (and their parents) living in the region adjacent to the Gaza Strip did something extraordinary on the weekend in response to ongoing Palestinian attacks on their communities.

For the past couple weeks, Hamas and other terrorist activists operating out of Gaza have been flying kites and balloons carrying incendiary devices into southern Israel.

The damage caused by the fires has been extensive, especially to Israeli farms in the area.

The residents of Kibbutz Nir Am decided to do something about it. So, on Saturday, the small community's children came out en masse and released balloons of their own toward Gaza. But instead of fire, these balloons carried a message of peace in the form of candy.

An Israeli diplomat working in Norway expressed in words what the balloons were meant to say: "The children in Gaza, who are innocent victims of the cruel #Hamas regime, deserve to know that children in #Israel don’t hate them."

PHOTO: Illustration. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)

Counter 'Terror Kites' With 'Peace Balloons'
Sunday, June 17, 2018

Israeli children (and their parents) living in the region adjacent to the Gaza Strip did something extraordinary on the weekend in response to ongoing Palestinian attacks on their communities.

For the past couple weeks, Hamas and other terrorist activists operating out of Gaza have been flying kites and balloons carrying incendiary devices into southern Israel.

The damage caused by the fires has been extensive, especially to Israeli farms in the area.

The residents of Kibbutz Nir Am decided to do something about it. So, on Saturday, the small community's children came out en masse and released balloons of their own toward Gaza. But instead of fire, these balloons carried a message of peace in the form of candy.

An Israeli diplomat working in Norway expressed in words what the balloons were meant to say: "The children in Gaza, who are innocent victims of the cruel #Hamas regime, deserve to know that children in #Israel don’t hate them."

PHOTO: Illustration. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
This story should really be sourced as it comes from the Israel Today website right here. Interestingly, in the actual story, there’s a Twitter feed from an Israeli diplomat (according to his Twitter profile), Dan Poraz. In the feed someone has posted a few videos showing footage of some of the attitudes of Zionist children:

"We killed Jesus, we're proud of it!" shout Israeli settlers trespassing on Palestinian property:

Israeli Kids Talk About Killing Arabs When They Grow Up:

Learning to Hate: Israel's Colonial Settler Children:

The Jewish Zionist School in Israel Teaching Children Hate and Violence:

Unfortunately, I already knew about the Zionist schools teaching hatred. A friend of mine told me about it years ago when he was there and was saddened about how perpetual cycle of violence is bound to continue when hatred is being taught at such a young age.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This story should really be sourced as it comes from the Israel Today website right here. Interestingly, in the actually story, there’s a Twitter feed from an Israeli diplomat (according to his Twitter profile), Dan Poraz. In the feed someone has posted a few videos showing footage of some of the attitudes of Zionist children:

"We killed Jesus, we're proud of it!" shout Israeli settlers trespassing on Palestinian property:

Israeli Kids Talk About Killing Arabs When They Grow Up:

Learning to Hate: Israel's Colonial Settler Children:

The Jewish Zionist School in Israel Teaching Children Hate and Violence:

Unfortunately, I already knew about the Zionist schools teaching hatred. A friend of mine told me about it years ago when he was there and was saddened about how perpetual cycle of violence is bound to continue when hatred is being taught at such a young age.
Apologies for the lack of link - I lost my page on the phone!

As a general point and directed at nobody in particular, those who teach hate have the blood of their students on their hands.

Vixy

Star
Its GREAT! God said the land of Israel had been given to the israelians, the apples of his eyes and that noone should ever divide the country. And then comes the palestinians claiming they have a right to it. That speaks for itself. Jerusalem IS the capitol and Sweden is also discussing moving their embassy.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Its GREAT! God said the land of Israel had been given to the israelians, the apples of his eyes and that noone should ever divide the country. And then comes the palestinians claiming they have a right to it. That speaks for itself. Jerusalem IS the capitol and Sweden is also discussing moving their embassy.
"God said the land of Israel had been given to the israelians,"
Thats odd, I thought yall claimed it was given by God to the Jewish peoples.
"And then comes the palestinians claiming they have a right to it."
Yeah, imagine the nerve of them, living there all along before Judaism even existed lol..... Why, its almost like they popped up out of nowhere!

Vixy

Star
"God said the land of Israel had been given to the israelians,"
Thats odd, I thought yall claimed it was given by God to the Jewish peoples.
"And then comes the palestinians claiming they have a right to it."
Yeah, imagine the nerve of them, living there all along before Judaism even existed lol..... Why, its almost like they popped up out of nowhere!
You're palestinian, arent you?

DesertRose

Superstar
‘Occupied’ East Jerusalem: Prince William infuriates Israel with statement on royal visit
Published time: 21 Jun, 2018 11:20

Prince William has angered Israel’s Jerusalem Affairs Minister Zeev Elkin by referring to East Jerusalem as part of the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT), in a statement detailing his upcoming trip to the Middle East.

In a facebook post, Israel’s Elkin was enraged by the Prince’s OPT reference, claiming Jerusalem was “unified” and “has been the capital of Israel for over 3,000 years.”

Elkin wrote: “It’s regrettable that Britain chose to politicise the Royal visit. Unified Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel for over 3,000 years and no twisted wording of the official press release will change the reality. I’m expecting the prince’s staff to fix this distortion.”

The Duke of Cambridge is due to arrive in the region on June 25 to embark on a tour of Jordan, Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories. As part of that tour, the prince will visit the occupied Old City of Jerusalem.

UK ‘complicit’ in killing Palestinians by selling arms to Israel - War on Want
Kensington Palace has released a statement detailing that the prince would be meeting Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah, as well as visiting refugee communities; enabling him to enjoy the company of young Palestinians and “celebrate Palestinian culture, music and food.”

It’s details of the prince’s second day that has infuriated Elkin. The statement goes on to say: "The next day’s programme in the Occupied Palestinian Territories will begin with a short briefing on the history and geography of Jerusalem's Old City from a viewing point at the Mount of Olives."

The Old City is located in East Jerusalem which has been considered occupied since 1967 under international law. Furthermore, the UN Security Council considers “all legislative and administrative measures and actions taken by Israel, including expropriation of land and properties thereon, which tend to change the legal status of Jerusalem are invalid and cannot change that status.”

Official details have not yet been released on what religious sites will be included in the prince’s trip but, according to Israeli news website Ynet News, an informed source has said that William would visit Al-Aqsa Mosque, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the Church of Saint John the Baptist and Al-Buraq (Western) Wall.

https://www.rt.com/uk/430422-prince-william-israel-anger/

Karlysymon

Superstar