Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
@Lisa - as I see it world events have taken a stride towards Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38 and Zechariah 12.

This is potentially a valley of decision moment. Even with the potential 'big picture' forming, I for one have absolutely no idea how it will all play out.

Lisa

Superstar
Something from Ezekiel 39 perhaps...
The cup of reeling seems to be the best fit.
@Lisa - as I see it world events have taken a stride towards Psalm 83, Ezekiel 38 and Zechariah 12.

This is potentially a valley of decision moment. Even with the potential 'big picture' forming, I for one have absolutely no idea how it will all play out.
I agree, I also have absolutely no idea how it will all play out. Very interesting turn of events though.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Lisa, why do you make farewell posts about leaving for good only to end up returning each time? Why make yourself look like a liar each time (serious question)?

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa, why do you make farewell posts about leaving for good only to end up returning each time? Why make yourself look like a liar each time (serious question)?
I seem to remember you said your goodbyes a while back too...but I did say I may return in my post...never say never.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I seem to remember you said your goodbyes a while back too...but I did say I may return in my post...never say never.
Perhaps you should go back and read it carefully as I recall you're readings skills were pretty bad and lacking greatly. I said I would be taking a break unlike yourself.

This is why I take nothing you say seriously or even bother refuting because your words aren't worth anything and by the looks of it all lies :)

Lisa

Superstar
Perhaps you should go back and read it carefully as I recall you're readings skills were pretty bad and lacking greatly. I said I would be taking a break unlike yourself.

This is why I take nothing you say seriously or even bother refuting because your words aren't worth anything and by the looks of it all lies :)
I hear God calling me elsewhere.....and if I should never come this way again.
(Don’t remember how to do the quote thing...)
If I should never come this way again....doesn’t exactly mean for good.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I hear God calling me elsewhere.....and if I should never come this way again.
(Don’t remember how to do the quote thing...)
If I should never come this way again....doesn’t exactly mean for good.
Continue lying to others and yourself. We know what you said the first time ;)

Have a good day.

Lisa

Superstar
Continue lying to others and yourself. We know what you said the first time ;)

Have a good day.
Well I thought I should let everyone know I was leaving but as to for good, I don’t know that I’ll come back so...if I were to say I’m taking a break and never come back...maybe I’ll just leave and say nothing next time for you Kung Fu?
I’m hoping to have a good day, thanks :)

The Zone

Star
Perhaps you should go back and read it carefully as I recall you're readings skills (your).

I am a-okay when somebody wants to call into play any persons reading comprehension. If you are going to do so... master the use of you're and your which any educated person should have down pat. Chastising someone plays better when grammar matches comprehension:) And this is tongue in cheek ...
.images.png

OTOH, I do ask that people tread carefully within this thread for there is a lot of emotion involved and words can be hurtful and start fires. The Muslim community has a right to be upset. And others the right to discuss the issues with their take or in my case for better understanding the feelings of all involved.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
Perhaps you should go back and read it carefully as I recall you're readings skills (your).

I am a-okay when somebody wants to call into play any persons reading comprehension. If you are going to do so... master the use of you're and your which any educated person should have down pat. Chastising someone plays better when grammar matches comprehension:) And this is tongue in cheek ...
.View attachment 2260
You're comparing an honest typo to an individual who most likely has legitimate reading problems. I know you're mad for me exposing you as a racist and a stalker of women on these forums but please don't let your weak cognitive abilities falter even further by making such weak and pathetic attempts at trying to get back at me lol.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

.View attachment 2260

OTOH, I do ask that people tread carefully within this thread for there is a lot of emotion involved and words can be hurtful and start fires. The Muslim community has a right to be upset. And others the right to discuss the issues with their take or in my case for better understanding the feelings of all involved.
This is definitely a "tread carefully" thread. Triumphalism is very off-putting. Even if this confluence of events turn out to have eschatological significance, I care a great deal about those who may get caught up in those events, even some on this forum with who I have had "frank and robust" discussions ;-)

The Zone

Star
You're comparing an honest typo to an individual who most likely has legitimate reading problems. I know you're mad for me exposing you as a racist and a stalker of women on these forums but please don't let your weak cognitive abilities falter even further by making such weak and pathetic attempts at trying to get back at me lol.
OMG, there you go again. You xposed me as a racist and stalker of women? With zero proof you expose nothing. You simply try to sully my character when you have nothing else to do. I don't see anyone coming to your side on this. You made yourself look like a silly, typo of not. I found it funny and it is not the first time you made that mistake. The real point is we all make mistakes, so be careful when pointing others flaws out.

If you are going to hit me with a comeback, at least do so with something you can show tangible proof of in a post or any other way.

And if it means anything, the call out on your grammar was a light poke. Had I wanted to take a heavy swipe, you would have known it.

Last edited:

The Zone

Star
This is definitely a "tread carefully" thread. Triumphalism is very off-putting. Even if this confluence of events turn out to have eschatological significance, I care a great deal about those who may get caught up in those events, even some on this forum with who I have had "frank and robust" discussions ;-)
It is a bit scary in that no person here has any control over what is happening.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
It is a bit scary in that no person here has any control over what is happening.
I learned a while back as a younger Christian that we are not always in the driving seat of world events!!!

I think there is a lot of wisdom in Joshua 5...

"13And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries? 14And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? 15And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

The Zone

Star
^^good grief. why all the bickering? who cares?

Has anyone mentioned yet that Trump was quite obviously under the influence of during this announcement?

https://nypost.com/2017/12/07/white-house-downplays-trumps-slurred-speech/

Nothing is as it seems, folks. High strangeness abounds. Stay on your toes.
Stay in your lane, LOL. I did catch the slurred speech but how in the world would you know he was on Scopolamine? The slurred speech was bothersome to me.

See below -

Scopolamine reduces the secretions of certain organs in the body, such as the stomach and intestines. Scopolamine also decreases nerve signals that trigger your stomach to vomit.

Scopolamine is used to prevent nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness or from anesthesia given during surgery.

Scopolamine is also used to treat certain stomach or intestinal problems, muscle spasms, and Parkinson-like conditions.
Scopolamine side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Call your doctor or tell your caregivers at once if you have:

• little or no urinating;

• fast or pounding heartbeats;

• confusion, paranoia; or

• trouble swallowing.
Common side effects may include:

• dry mouth, increased thirst;

• dry skin;

• constipation;

• painful or difficult urination;

• drowsiness, dizziness;

• feeling restless; or

• blurred vision, dilated pupils, your eyes may be more sensitive to ligh

Devil's Breath: Urban Legend or the World's Most Scary Drug?
Medically reviewed on Sep 7, 2015 by L. Anderson, PharmD.

Next time someone tries to hand you a business card, should you think twice before grabbing it?

Some would say “yes”. There are stories circulating that a chemical known as “Devil's Breath” is making its way around the world, being blown into faces and soaked into business cards to render unsuspecting tourists incapacitated. The result? A “zombie-like” state that leaves the victim with no ability to control their actions, leaving them at risk of having their bank accounts emptied, homes robbed, organs stolen, or raped by a street criminal. Are these sensationalized stories part of an urban legend or a factual crime scene?

Devil's Breath is derived from the flower of the “borrachero” shrub, common in the South American country of Colombia. The seeds, when powdered and extracted via a chemical process, contain a chemical similar to scopolamine called “burandanga”. Borrachero has been used for hundreds of years by native South Americans in spiritual rituals. The compound is said to lead to hallucinations, frightening images, and a lack of free will. Amnesia can occur, leaving the victim powerless to recall events or identify perpetrators. According to a 1995 Wall Street Journal article, about half of all emergency room admissions in Bogota, Colombia were for burundanga poisoning. Scopolamine is also present in Jimson Weed (Datura stramonium), a plant found in most of the continental U.S.

And wouldn't you know it -- this street drug is available in prescription form, too. If you suffer from seasickness, maybe you've used scopolamine (Transderm Scop) on your last ocean adventure. The active ingredient is available in a 1 milligram transdermal patch worn behind your ear to help ward off motion sickness or postoperative nausea and vomiting. The medicine slowly absorbs through the skin from a specialized rate-controlling membrane found in the patch. It's worn for three days before being replaced. The low dose and slow absorption helps to prevent severe side effects in most people. Scopolamine transdermal patch is not classified by the DEA as a controlled substance.

Controlled substance or not, there could be true illegal use of the drug. High doses or spiked drinks could cause issues. The State Department notes on their website that scopolamine can render a victim unconscious for 24 hours or more. In Colombia, where its use seems to be most widespread, “unofficial estimates” of scopolamine events are at roughly 50,000 per year. In large doses it can cause “respiratory failure and death”. However, these effects are due to oral administration in “liquid or powder form in foods and beverages”, not being blown into one's face or absorbed via a piece of soaked paper. Not surprisingly, the majority of these Colombian incidents have occurred in night clubs and bars, reminiscent of the date-r*pe drug Rohypnol. However, some events in Colombia reportedly have an interesting twist: wealthy-appearing men are often targeted by young, attractive women; not the other way around.

Pharmacologically, scopolamine is classified as an anticholinergic medication and belladonna alkaloid. Side effects like dry mouth, blurred vision, headache, urinary retention, and dizziness can occur even at the low dose used in the transdermal patch. Overdoses can lead to a dangerous fast heart rate, dilated pupils, toxic psychosis, confusion, vivid hallucinations, seizures or coma, among other events. Use with alcohol is warned against in the official package labeling. Combining it with alcohol, as in a spiked drink, or with other sedative drugs would certainly hasten central nervous system depression. Confusion, disorientation, excitability, and amnesia could ensue with oral consumption. But immediate “zombie-like” side effects by blowing it into someones face? That seems unlikely, from a pharmacologic standpoint. Others have also questioned the reports of robberies taking place when the powder is blown into someone's face or placed on a business card.

Accounts of scopolamine being used worldwide are available. In Paris, a report from Newsweek Europesurfaced that elderly people were being targeted by a Chinese international network. The U.S. State Department also warns on its website that travelers to Colombia may be at risk of robbery due to criminals using a variety of drugs, not just scopolamine. Medical case reports have been published of women from London having prolonged headaches after possible clandestine scopolamine exposure. Reports of illegal use of scopolamine in the U.S. are available, but unsubstantiated. The reliability of these all of these reports are difficult to confirm.

Last edited: