Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

Thunderian

Superstar
Not siding with you here, but the use of quote sites and pictures seems to be a general phenomenon these days. Unsourced quotes everywhere.
You don't need to agree with me to recognise lies when you see them. The fact is that most of what people think they know about Israel is based on information that doesn't stand up.

The Zone

Star
Calling somebody "Murican" is clearly humorous for those using the term but derogatory toward those who are the recipients. Now, if the intent of the user is to say that all Americans are dumbed down people who preach exceptionalism and believe what they see on the news, your belittlement in name calling did nothing to educate which should be your goal if you want somebody to wake up to your cause.

No. What did happen was that it poured fuel on the situation by closing people off to any further comments by seeing how one really feels. When you lump people together, you may in fact get them to band together. But why would that be your intent? Would it not be more sensible or logical to not name call in a derogatory way in order to possibly gain understanding, therefore, creating a grass root thought base to your cause?

Go ahead and assume that all Americans are uneducated if you must. But truly, it is to show a lack of awareness to do so, One of the problems in this and other threads is instantaneous belittlement of individuals and groups. That crime is not bound by any one religion, race or country of origin.

Kung Fu

Superstar
But why would that be your intent? Would it not be more sensible or logical to not name call in a derogatory way in order to possibly gain understanding, therefore, creating a grass root thought base to your cause?
I don't know maybe it could have to do with the fact that according to Gallop 72% of Americans supported the Iraq invasion which was all based on lies. It's no surprise the world despises America and Israel.

I have yet to read a quote from a Jew in meme form on this board that wasn't fabricated in some way. I call it Thunderian's First Law of Zionist Memes.

It's appalling what gets passed around on a truther board, but you'll find that when it comes to Jews, making them look evil is more important than telling the truth.
yeh because you walk around in real life calling yourself 'thunderian'

manama

Star
Calling somebody "Murican" is clearly humorous for those using the term but derogatory toward those who are the recipients. Now, if the intent of the user is to say that all Americans are dumbed down people who preach exceptionalism and believe what they see on the news, your belittlement in name calling did nothing to educate which should be your goal if you want somebody to wake up to your cause.

No. What did happen was that it poured fuel on the situation by closing people off to any further comments by seeing how one really feels. When you lump people together, you may in fact get them to band together. But why would that be your intent? Would it not be more sensible or logical to not name call in a derogatory way in order to possibly gain understanding, therefore, creating a grass root thought base to your cause?

Go ahead and assume that all Americans are uneducated if you must. But truly, it is to show a lack of awareness to do so, One of the problems in this and other threads is instantaneous belittlement of individuals and groups. That crime is not bound by any one religion, race or country of origin.
Meh if someone gets offended over a meme, they can continue to do so, nobody really cares when we have more stuff going on in the world.

Nobody is trying to "Wake" anyone up to our cause. You can't wake up someone who doesn't want to be awoken up.

A leader is the reflection of his people. thats why old israel got pharoah and current US got Trump. Cruel barbaric people got a cruel barbaric leader and the dumb and the dumber got the dumbest as the president.
Because we surely see these "educated", "literate" and amazing american citizens going out and raising their voices when their president kills -9 years olds in drone strikes. Oh wait we don't. rather we see them celebrating that their president is so "brave"

Vytas

Star
This doesn't look good at all....

Russia
:
MOSCOW: The decision by the United States to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel risks aggravating the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Russia’s foreign ministry said on Thursday while calling on all sides involved to show restraint.
Russia calls on all the parties concerned to refrain from actions that risk “dangerous and uncontrollable consequences”, the ministry said in a statement.

Muslim brotherhood:
The Muslim Brotherhood is launching today a solidarity call with all Palestinian factions and Islamic movements to ignite an uprising throughout the Islamic world against the Zionist occupation and the American administration in support of the occupation and against the rights and freedoms of the peoples.
The Muslim Brotherhood stresses that Jerusalem is not [just a] land or symbol. Jerusalem is a confession of faith (`aqīdah) and a religion (dīn).... Jerusalem is an Islamic and Arab land, for which we will shed our blood, freedom and life, and we fight every aggressor and every supporter of aggression. This is the way of our Jihad.

Saudi arabia:
The decision goes against the "historical and permanent rights of the Palestinian people", the royal court said, calling on Trump to reconsider his decision.
"The kingdom has already warned of the serious consequences of such an unjustified and irresponsible move," the statement sai
Trump's announcement appears to have cast a pall over relations between Saudi Arabia and the US, which have warmed in the months after his election, with the president choosing the Gulf kingdom for his first overseas visit in May.

UN:
The UN Security Council will meet on Friday in an emergency session to discuss the decision by US President Donald Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the council’s leadership announced Wednesday
Bolivia, Britain, Egypt, France, Italy, Senegal, Sweden and Uruguay requested the talks. They have also asked UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to open the meeting with remarks. After Trump’s announcement, Guterres said Jerusalem’s final status could only be resolved through direct negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.

Vatican:
In its major story on the U.S. decision to move its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, the Vatican’s newspaper described the measure as igniting a powder keg in the region.
In a personal appeal Wednesday, Pope Francis urged nations to respect for the “status quo” in Jerusalem, offering prayers “that wisdom and prudence prevail.”

Iran:
Tehran (AFP) - Iranian President Hassan Rouhani blasted his US counterpart Donald Trump's plan to recognise Jerusalem as the Israeli capital on Wednesday, saying it would not be tolerated.
Rouhani also spoke with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan by phone, describing Trump's announcement as "wrong, illegitimate, provocative and very dangerous"
Iran "will not tolerate a violation of Islamic sanctities," he said in reference to Trump's Jerusalem announcement.

Jordan:
Jordan condemns US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel as amounting to a violation of international law and the UN charter.
“The decision of the American president to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital and the transfer of the US embassy to this city constitutes a violation of decisions of international law and the United Nations charter,” says government spokesman Mohammed Momani.

Palestine:
With the US so heavily committed to supporting Israel, and protecting them from any UN resolutions, it’s always been difficult for the Palestinian leadership to trust the US to be an impartial moderator for peace efforts. Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas says Wednesday’s move by President Trump to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital has effectively ended that entirely.
Abbas says there is no way at this point that the Palestinians can trust the US to be a mediator, saying Trump’s move encourages Israel to continue the occupation and expansion of settlements, undermining the two-state solution.

EU:
President Trump’s announcement on Jerusalem has a very worrying potential impact. It is a very fragile context and the announcement has the potential to send us backwards to even darker times than the ones we’re already living in.
The European Union has a clear and united position. We believe the only realistic solution to the conflict between Israel and Palestine is based on two states and with Jerusalem as the capital of both.
As Breitbart Jerusalem reported, in January she warned that EU embassies will remain in Tel Aviv even if Mr. Trump went ahead with his plan to move U.S diplomats to Jerusalem

Netanyahu: (with his best pokerface)
"I call on all countries that seek peace to join the United States in recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital and to move their embassies here," he added. "I share President Trump's commitment to advancing peace between Israel and all of our neighbors, including the Palestinians. And we will continue to work with the president and his team to make that dream of peace come true."
"I also want to make clear: There will be no change whatsoever to the status quo at the holy sites. Israel will always ensure freedom of worship for Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike," said Netanyahu. "President Trump, thank you for today's historic decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. The Jewish people and the Jewish state will be forever grateful," he concluded.

Lisa

Superstar
Armageddon has nothing to do with this...
Welcome back ! :)
Hi Vytas! How are you doing?
I think the verse is apt here considering your comment above with how the world reacted.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Are the first two Netanyahu quotes even authentic? I'm all for anti-Israel material, but if it's invented, then it makes it look you're the one who's projecting. Besides, I thought they danced around the golden calf.
It's authentic. There was a grainy black and white (night vision?) recording of them in the bar when Netenyahu said it. The still frame of him making the 666 sign is from that tape. Like I said-grainy black and white. Good luck finding it now, but it did exist. Try this one on instead:

Lisa

Superstar
Words do matter. You have no clue how I’m feeling right now. We are fighting the world’s super powers on our own and everyone is just fucking watching. Fuck everyone that supports this. I’ve never felt worse than I do right now.
Deep breath....you’ll be ok.