Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Funny thing is he would have a hard time finding anything on the web seeing as Israelis rarely get hurt compared to that of the Palestinians.

Fun fact. More Jews die from peanut allergies than they do at the hands of Palestinians.
I wouldn't say its fun tho.... more like heartbreaking but I get your point. I have been pretty clear about my feelings regarding Muslims and this supposed Ummah..... but occasionally there are instances crystal clear enough that BOTH sides should be able to step back, look at the blood on all of our hands and say "enough". Apparently the situation hasn't reached that point for Thundo and his kind yet. Perhaps it never will.... in which case ladies and gentleman, the band stops playing as the ship still sinks.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I wouldn't say its fun tho.... more like heartbreaking but I get your point. I have been pretty clear about my feelings regarding Muslims and this supposed Ummah..... but occasionally there are instances crystal clear enough that BOTH sides should be able to step back, look at the blood on all of our hands and say "enough". Apparently the situation hasn't reached that point for Thundo and his kind yet. Perhaps it never will.... in which case ladies and gentleman, the band stops playing as the ship still sinks.
By "fun fact" I didn't really mean fun as in good but as in more Israelis die from peanut allergies than they do from this supposed danger of Hamas (who was created and funded by Israel herself).

Thunderian

Superstar
True, a lot of things don't add up in this...one of the videos (with "dramatic" music? as if it was a movie or something) clearly shows no blood on the vest.

But it's better to get carried by emotion and not look at this rationally, right? Israelians surely know that killing a medic during a war constitutes a war crime. They would gain nothing from doing this. Anyway, they are supposed to investigate it.
Quite right.

Here is a link to a video of doctors "working on" Razan al-Najjar. There is no blood anywhere. It's a fairly good bet now that she was killed by Hamas -- and then the playacting started.

We're supposed to believe that Israeli snipers -- who have shown they can pick off terrorists out of a crowd of thousands -- decided to shoot down a young female medic in cold blood. My previous post on this showed the many discrepancies in the story we're getting from Hamas, and now this video shows a supposed gunshot victim with no blood on her at all.

So where did all the blood come from on the vest that was supposedly hers?

Carry on, you Hamas-apologists. Nothing to see here.

justjess

Superstar
No one, no force on earth can pick out targets with 100% accuracy from a chaotic crowd of 1000’s with no casualties. You are frantically trying to pin this on someone else to maintain your delusional position that this is possible. People aren’t stupid, the international community isn’t stupid.

Thunderian

Superstar
The only frantic thing here is you averting your eyes from any fact that might interrupt the narrative Hamas is trying to feed us.

At least try and address the things that don't make sense. How can anyone take you seriously?

A sniper victim with no blood on them? Three different colour headscarves? Two (or three) different vests? These don't raise any questions at all?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Hurrah for the hee-roic IDF forces! Swooping down on and hammering those "existential threats".....(homemade rockets and slingshot launchers) with US made and funded war planes of the highest technology! And hey, when the international community asks for PROOF of those homemade "rocket attacks" which the brave flyboys of the Israeli air force use as justification for collective punishment.... POOF! It rarely seems to materialize......

DesertRose

Superstar
Hurrah for the hee-roic IDF forces! Swooping down on and hammering those "existential threats".....(homemade rockets and slingshot launchers) with US made and funded war planes of the highest technology! And hey, when the international community asks for PROOF of those homemade "rocket attacks" which the brave flyboys of the Israeli air force use as justification for collective punishment.... POOF! It rarely seems to materialize.....
Excellent points!

I urge everyone to watch this........Kevin Boyd Barrett puts the Israeli ambassador in his place with words such as this. "I would dismantle the apartheid state however the Palestinians are asking for less. Lift the siege let them have an airport and access to ports. ....etc"
Caption under the video reads:
"Richard Boyd Barrett TD challenge Israeli ambassador at Oireachtas committee over Israel's brutal war assault on Gaza and challenged the Israeli representative over their apartheid regime and racist policies as Israel is not a normal state and should not be treated as such."

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
I note that no one wants to touch the questions I raise, so here's a few more:

Who knows when the Israeli (and Egyptian) blockades of Gaza started, and why?

Who knows why (and what) Israel is bombing in Gaza?

Also, I may as well point out that the same people who think Israel is so trigger-happy they don't know or care who their snipers are killing, don't seem to notice that there have been no casualties from their bombing raids. I suggest that it's due in large part to two things. First, Israel almost always knows exactly who and what they are targeting, and takes steps to mitigate collateral damage. Second, almost no one dies in Gaza unless Hamas wants them to.

It's too bad we won't discuss these things here, because they're worth discussing. It's also too bad that so many here get their talking points from Hamas, by way of the MSM.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Also, I may as well point out that the same people who think Israel is so trigger-happy they don't know or care who their snipers are killing, don't seem to notice that there have been no casualties from their bombing raids. I suggest that it's due in large part to two things. First, Israel almost always knows exactly who and what they are targeting, and takes steps to mitigate collateral damage. Second, almost no one dies in Gaza unless Hamas wants them to.

It's too bad we won't discuss these things here, because they're worth discussing. It's also too bad that so many here get their talking points from Hamas, by way of the MSM.
Its unfortunate that you continue moving the goalposts regardless of how many times your questions are answered with cites and sources.
Heres a real hum-dinger of a response/question for you though....... why is the term "anti-semetic" used by Zionists and their supporters ad nauseam in attack on the Christian and Muslim Arab-Palestinians, whom happen to be semetic peoples in both ethnicity and culture? Its particularly problematic when coupled with the fact that many (most?) of the "Jewish" peoples involved in the Zionist movement and their supporters are not semetic at all ethnically and the only claim they have to the term and status is their Hebrew language..... which many dont speak anyway.

Kung Fu

Superstar

Honestly just give it a rest. No one believes a word you say. You refuse to answer the questions put forward by myself and others but then want us to answer your questions.

Also, your take on how we take our talking points from the MSM is hilarious and ironic considering it's the MSM which has supported Israel since its creation and still does to this day. Just stop lying and put a sock in it already mate. We all know you're talking piece for American corporate news outlets.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Its unfortunate that you continue moving the goalposts regardless of how many times your questions are answered with cites and sources.
Heres a real hum-dinger of a response/question for you though....... why is the term "anti-semetic" used by Zionists and their supporters ad nauseam in attack on the Christian and Muslim Arab-Palestinians, whom happen to be semetic peoples in both ethnicity and culture? Its particularly problematic when coupled with the fact that many (most?) of the "Jewish" peoples involved in the Zionist movement and their supporters are not semetic at all ethnically and the only claim they have to the term and status is their Hebrew language..... which many dont speak anyway.
I wrote a whole post answering his questions and pointing out the bullshit intent behind his questions but then remembered why bother when he's just going to lie, deflect, and not answer my questions in return.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I wrote a whole post answering his questions and pointing out the bullshit intent behind his questions but then remembered why bother when he's just going to lie, deflect, and not answer my questions in return.
Yup I have seen you in specific as well as others really go out of your ways to respond to what he posts. I think most people here either already know or can quickly discern what his game is a lot of the time. Im not exactly prepared to write him off totally as it seems we sincerely agree on issues such as public morality and etc. But his unwillingness to address the faults within his own movements and ideologies is compromising his presence here no doubt.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Why is no one here talking about this? "Home made rockets" are still extremely dangerous.

GAZA MORTAR HITS ISRAELI KINDERGARTEN AMID LARGEST ARTILLERY BARRAGE SINCE 2014

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.newsweek.com/gaza-mortar-hits-israeli-kindergarten-amid-largest-artillery-barrage-2014-946874?amp=1
I dont know where your "no one" comes from.... I have been very vocal about the fact that I dont see any path towards "victory' or peace for the Palestinians via-armed conflict. Straight up, they get positive results through non-violent, intelligent resistance.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Why is no one here talking about this? "Home made rockets" are still extremely dangerous.

GAZA MORTAR HITS ISRAELI KINDERGARTEN AMID LARGEST ARTILLERY BARRAGE SINCE 2014

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.newsweek.com/gaza-mortar-hits-israeli-kindergarten-amid-largest-artillery-barrage-2014-946874?amp=1
That's unacceptable and I hope the person is held accountable for their cruelty and stupidity. Now please post an article for each Israeli that's killed an innocent person. I'll wait since there's thousands. Take your time.

Helioform

Star
I dont know where your "no one" comes from.... I have been very vocal about the fact that I dont see any path towards "victory' or peace for the Palestinians via-armed conflict. Straight up, they get positive results through non-violent, intelligent resistance.
Well if they attack like this they better not expect the IDF to be kind to them. But I am not naive enough to take sides here...

Kung Fu

Superstar
Well if they attack like this they better not expect the IDF to be kind to them. But I am not naive enough to take sides here...
I can certainly see their rational in why they do it. Not saying it's right but I do see the logic behind it. You have a people from a far away land come, take their land, take their homes, kill their kids, their wives/husband, and etc. and all of this done on the daily by the IDF and other Israelis and so how else do you think people would react if not violently?

EDIT: Whether the Palestinians attack or do nothing the IDF will never be kind to them. The Palestinians know this so they opt to attack rather than sit around and get killed or have their homes taken from them.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Yeah, because a few pieces of homemade shrapnel which hurt no one is all the excuse the IDF needs to go on a killing spree. Its a cycle of violence that is shameful for both, but one side dies in disproportionate numbers.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
I can certainly see their rational in why they do it. Not saying it's right but I do see the logic behind it. You have a people from a far away land come, take their land, take their homes, kill their kids, their wives/husband, and etc. and all of this done on the daily by the IDF and other Israelis and so how else do you think people would react if not violently?
I dont see it as logical at all, but I do see it as a very common human reaction. People pushed to the edge will do all sorts of wacky things, and the Zionists are intent on pushing that edge to the brink of WW3. But so many Palestinians refuse to engage in the type of resistance that can actually lead to the betterment of their situation. They are so tied to a war mentality that unless they get a vanquishing, military victory they are apparently willing to suffer indefinitely. Its a sad state of conditions that perpetuates itself through the willingness of both sides populations to continue pushing for peace through violence.