Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

elsbet

Superstar
Evidently, you've picked up where Lisa has left off...
You know.. the same thing would happen in the US. Only difference is that if children that young were just wandering around unsupervised at the border of say, MEXICO, their parents would probably be questioned by Social Services-- and rightfully so.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You know.. the same thing would happen in the US. Only difference is that if children that young were just wandering around unsupervised at the border of say, MEXICO, their parents would probably be questioned by Social Services-- and rightfully so.
What you don't seem to understand, probably because you live somewhere nice and cozy, is that the occupied territories are dangerous no matter where you are and parents can't be everywhere all the time and even if they are the kids can still get shot. In a war zone doesn't matter where you or who you're with because no one is safe.

You're line of thinking and reasoning borders absolute stupidity because instead of blaming the invaders and occupiers you put it on the parents when no matter what the parents do their kids and themselves will always be in danger. Your line of thinking is equivalent to me saying that if someone was to invade your house and killed one of your family members while they were in their own room that it's your fault because you didn't have cameras set up in that room or that you should have been with them at all times.

I swear the lot of you Zionists on here just can't seem to think or be able to put one logical sentence together without sounding crazy. Hypocrites and liars the lot of you.

Thunderian

Superstar
Shame on you Thunderian.
You can not even feel sorry for the treatment of 5 year olds, you have to go an hunt for your own articles.
I didn't have to hunt. Hamas is literally sending mortars and rockets at Israeli civilians right now. One landed in a kindergarten playground a couple of hours before I posted that, just minutes before children were to start arriving for school.

Israel defends it's own borders against violent attacks and it's a crime against humanity, but when the Palestinians send bombs at Israeli children it's a shame against me? You're twisted.

: Some 4,500 pairs of shoes have been laid out in front of the EU Council building ahead of a meeting of the bloc's foreign ministers. Each pair is meant to symbolize a Palestinian killed by Israeli forces over the last decade.

Thunderian

Superstar
14 and 16 year olds aren’t children?

We have plenty of martyrs throughout history which were not soldiers/warriors. All martyrs means is you died standing up for a cause you believe in, that doesn’t have to or even usually mean with fists or weapons. You very well know that. None of the Christian martyrs were fighters in the literal sense.
If Hamas calls them a martyr, it specifically means they died in a fight.

DesertRose

Superstar
No sympathy even for 5 year olds.
I think humanity is dying in the Occupied Territories!
Pat attention, even their own people are saying they are fascist but Christian Zionists will continue to whitewash their sins!
You are their enablers and codependents.

https://www.salon.com/2016/05/21/israel_is_infected_by_the_seeds_of_fascism_and_has_been_taken_over_by_extremists_warn_ex_prime_minister_and_defense_ministers/

Israel is “infected by the seeds of fascism” and has been taken over by “extremists,” warn ex-prime minister and defense ministers
Former Prime Minister Ehud Barak and Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon say the extreme far-right has taken over Israel

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
It is Israel that has precision guided missiles not the Palestinians no one targeted kindergartens.
So Hamas can just lob explosives toward Jews and that's cool, because they aren't actually aiming at them.

Do you ever think about the things you say?

Helioform

Star
People on this forum keep talking about how Israel is an "invader" and that the US is aiding it, but never seem to mind that the other Arab nations offer no or very little help to the Palestinians. The US sends more money to the Palestinians for humanitarian services than these Arab nations.

DesertRose

Superstar
So Hamas can just lob explosives toward Jews and that's cool, because they aren't actually aiming at them.

Do you ever think about the things you say?
Uh Huh it is not cool but your whole premise was that they specifically targeted kindergartens and I took issue with that.
You on the other hand will never say that anything your pet fascist state does is wrong and I take issue with that.
Remember when people at the level of defense minister and Prime minister say that their own country has gone fascist your should pay attention.

https://original.antiwar.com/hacohen/2017/12/10/jerusalem-capital-apartheid/
Jerusalem, the Capital of Apartheid
by Ran HaCohen Posted onDecember 11, 2017

Thunderian

Superstar
Uh Huh it is not cool but your whole premise was that they specifically targeted kindergartens and I took issue with that.
I didn't say they specifically targeted kindergartens. I said the Palestinians just throw mortars and rockets at Jews, hoping to kill any they can.

And you think that an IDF soldier putting his hand on a Palestinian child is much, much worse than that.

Thunderian

Superstar
Says who? Peaceful protest is a fight too u know?
Oh my goodness.

Hamas has specific criteria for honoring their dead as martyrs. It's not about the dictionary definition of the word. If Hamas goes through the whole martyrdom thing for a dead guy -- memorial propaganda, the coffin draped with the Hamas flag, etc. -- it specifically means they died fighting. Holding a sign and chanting slogans is not what Hamas does.

justjess

Superstar
Oh my goodness.

Hamas has specific criteria for honoring their dead as martyrs. It's not about the dictionary definition of the word. If Hamas goes through the whole martyrdom thing for a dead guy -- memorial propaganda, the coffin draped with the Hamas flag, etc. -- it specifically means they died fighting. Holding a sign and chanting slogans is not what Hamas does.
Again... says who??

Did u find a special copy of secret terrorist code lying around?

justjess

Superstar
The errant rocket that killed Omar Misharawi was fired by Hamas terrorists from a densely populated civilian area adjacent to the home of the BBC reporter Jihad Misharawi. Hamas selects such locations for firing its rockets precisely so that Israel will respond by firing into civilian areas and killing Palestinian civilians. They regard such dead civilians as “shahids,” or martyrs for the cause. It is better for Hamas’ publicity campaign if the rocket that kills the Palestinian baby was fired by the Israeli Defense Forces, but even if the rocket was fired by Hamas terrorists, Hamas will claim, as they do regarding this death, that the lethal rocket was fired by Israel. Often the evidence is inconclusive, though the forensic evidence in this case points clearly to a Hamas rocket.

This article was entirely anti Palestinian and completely disagrees with what you just said. If they call dead babies MARTYRS who clearly aren’t fighting anything then the word is not exclusive to terrorists who die in the line of duty, but rather applied to anyone who dies supporting the Palestinian cause or in the crossfire at the hands of Israel.

Thunderian

Superstar
So your argument is that these members of Hamas were peacefully protesting when the IDF gunned them down for no reason?

You must know how ridiculous that sounds.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Oh my goodness.

There's no way of you knowing this considering there's a blockade in Gaza. Stop lying and spreading misinformation already.

Kung Fu

Superstar
So your argument is that these members of Hamas were peacefully protesting when the IDF gunned them down for no reason?

You must know how ridiculous that sounds.
Not like they haven't done it before. Let's not forget the kids on the beach playing soccer who were bombed to death by Israeli forces.