Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

Bacsi

Star
Where is the outcry against Hamas, the ones who are encouraging these terrorist attacks against Israel?
This was demonstrations against unilateral breaking of international agreement signed by many countries. People are being killed for disagreeing with breaking the international law by the US

Thunderian

Superstar
This was demonstrations against unilateral breaking of international agreement signed by many countries. People are being killed for disagreeing with breaking the international law by the US
None of that is true.

These are terrorist attacks against an internationally recognised, sovereign nation. You may want people to think the ones being killed are flower-waving children singing, "We shall overcome," but most of the Palestinians killed in these protests/riots have proven to be Islamic terrorists engaged in violent acts against Israel. If they stop attacking Israel, they stop getting shot.It's that simple.

Bacsi

Star
None of that is true.

These are terrorist attacks against an internationally recognised, sovereign nation. You may want people to think the ones being killed are flower-waving children singing, "We shall overcome," but most of the Palestinians killed in these protests/riots have proven to be Islamic terrorists engaged in violent acts against Israel. If they stop attacking Israel, they stop getting shot.It's that simple.
No. USA broke the international law. There was international agreement about Jerusalem. Palestinians, the original inhabitants of the land, protested and were shot at. Killing innocents who simply want justice and law to prevail. Awful. It's Nazi.

Thunderian

Superstar
@Thunderian . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I'm impressed by Trump's delivery of his pre-election pledge to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. He has not proven to be a 'game changer' on some foreign policy areas and nor on economic policy making, at home.
But this is a [genuinely] groundbreaking move and distinguishes Trump from his predecessors in the Oval Office. It also sends out a message to the surrounding Arab states that the status of Jerusalem is a non-negotiable issue and that they should just accept a final political settlement with Israel.
With Jerusalem 'off the negotiating table', the Palestinians and their sponsors in the Middle East have an easy choice to make: normalise relations with Israel and formalise the recognition of Palestinian authority in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The issue has become far less complicated now, imho.
It's kind of fun to go back and read the comments at the beginning of this thread, and see how not one of the alarmist predictions of what terrible, terrible things would happen if America moved their embassy to Jerusalem have come true.

Now look at the deranged reactions to America pulling out of the Iran deal.

Trump's instincts are correct, and he has the balls to follow through. After eight years of Obama kissing every Arab and European ass he could find, it's immensely gratifying to see an American president using American power to change things for the better.

Thunderian

Superstar
No. USA broke the international law. There was international agreement about Jerusalem.
Which law are you talking about, and how did America break it?

Palestinians, the original inhabitants of the land, protested and were shot at. Killing innocents who simply want justice and law to prevail. Awful. It's Nazi.
It's funny that you call the Israelis Nazi's, and the protesters peaceful, when it's the rioting Palestinians who are flying swastika banners.

Do you pay any attention at all to the facts?

Bacsi

Star
Which law are you talking about, and how did America break it?

It's funny that you call the Israelis Nazi's, and the protesters peaceful, when it's the rioting Palestinians who are flying swastika banners.

Do you pay any attention at all to the facts?
International laws about the status of Jerusalem. Signed by many-many countries. Here's the French position that says exactly that:

Palestinians have all the right to protest. They want the law to prevail. They did respect their side of the agreement. Now the big bully USA comes in and breaks it all. By Illuminati plan USA creates war and death everywhere.

Poor peaceful Palestinians being killed by the Nazi fascists

Last edited:

Thunderian

Superstar
International laws about the status of Jerusalem. Signed by many-many countries. Palestinians have all the right to protest. They want the law to prevail. They did respect their side of the agreement. Now the big bully USA comes in and breaks it all. By Illuminati plan USA creates war and death everywhere.

Poor peaceful Palestinians being killed by the Nazi fascists
I ask again, which specific law was broken by the US? You don't know, do you?

And how do you term protests peaceful when they involve attacking another country with firebombs while trying to break through their border fence?

Golden Age

Established
@Thunderian: "It's kind of fun to go back and read the comments at the beginning of this thread, and see how not one of the alarmist predictions of what terrible, terrible things would happen if America moved their embassy to Jerusalem have come true.
Now look at the deranged reactions to America pulling out of the Iran deal.
Trump's instincts are correct, and he has the balls to follow through. After eight years of Obama kissing every Arab and European ass he could find, it's immensely gratifying to see an American president using American power to change things for the better."

I'm not sure whether the presence of the US Embassy in Jerusalem will "change things for the better" but its gratifying to see a US President having the courage to try something new to break the impasse.
By removing the vexed and complicated issue about the status of Jerusalem from any negotiated political settlement between Israelis and Palestinians, the whole peace process has become much more practical and realistic.

I'm waiting for the Egyptians, Jordanians and the Saudis to move their missions to Jerusalem, too !?

DesertRose

Superstar
By removing the vexed and complicated issue about the status of Jerusalem from any negotiated political settlement between Israelis and Palestinians, the whole peace process has become much more practical and realistic.

I'm waiting for the Egyptians, Jordanians and the Saudis to move their missions to Jerusalem, too !?
I think you are forgetting that there are other wills too.
The will of the Islamic nation is against this move.
These people have been most unjust and oppressive to us and Jerusalem is not their capital.
We do not reward oppression with appeasement.
Had they been less barbaric and more reasonable perhaps it could have been a shared capital for all 3 religions.
They have forfeited the right and do not deserve an inch.
I would not trust them with a child's toy.
Our will can be discounted but it will manifest itself.
Regardless of what observers opine be they for or against.
Thankfully, there are more people who wish for Jerusalem to be a shared capital.

Last edited:

shankara

Star
while trying to break through their border fence?
I think that the existence of the border fence is the major reason for the protestor's anger... The places where they lived until the Nakba are beyond the fence.

Generally I think that the USA is the spiritual home of the American Indians so let's arm them with all kinds of weapons (including nukes of course) and support them in creating an American-Indian state. The current inhabitants of the land can go and live behind a fence with a complete air, sea and land blockade. If they protest we can shoot them with illegal exploding bullets. Certainly the new country will be prosperous because it's easier to sell weapons to other countries when they've all been tested on real live humans.

Golden Age

Established
@DesertRose:
"I think you are forgetting that there are other wills too.
The will of the Islamic nation is against this move.
These people have been most unjust and oppressive to us and Jerusalem is not their capital.
We do not reward oppression with appeasement.
Had they been less barbaric and more reasonable perhaps it could have been a shared capital for all 3 religions.
They have forfeited the right and do not deserve and inch.
I would not trust them with a child's toy.
Our will can be discounted but it will manifest itself.
Regardless of what observers opine be they for or against.
Thankfully, there are more people who wish for Jerusalem to be a shared capital"

How is the wider "Islamic nation" relevant to the goal of political peace in the Middle East?
There are, surely, only two parties in the process - the Israelis and Palestinians!?
Assuming that there is a wider Islamic constituency in this process, who or what represents their will?
Fatah? Hamas? Egypt? Turkey?
How about (and please try to suppress gales of laughter) Saudi Arabia !?

How do you suppose the will of the Islamic nation is going to be made "manifest" when the political institutions to make such a manifestation possible are absent !?

DesertRose

Superstar
How is the wider "Islamic nation" relevant to the goal of political peace in the Middle East?
Masjid al Aqsa is an Islamic issue despite the fact that they make it a Palestinian/Israeli issue.
Hence there are 1.6 billion Muslims looking at the treatment of their brethren with dismay.
Note well, our bond is closer than blood.
At the moment our will may appear murky because our leadership has been tampered with or is not Islamic.
However our leader is Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and has given us guidance in regards to these days (prophecies)

May I suggest that you look into the Islamic end times literature and see the status of AlQuds/Jerusalem.
It is very much an issue for the Islamic nation.

How do you suppose the will of the Islamic nation is going to be made "manifest" when the political institutions to make such a manifestation possible are absent !?
Time heals all wounds.
An Islamic political entity will be established.
The unintended consequence of all these "interventions."
We are a people of faith and hope. :)

Golden Age

Established
@DesertRose: "Masjid al Aqsa is an Islamic issue despite the fact that they make it a Palestinian/Israeli issue.
Hence there are 1.6 billion Muslims looking at the treatment of their brethren with dismay.
Note well, our bond is closer than blood.
At the moment our will may appear murky because our leadership has been tampered with or is not Islamic.
However our leader is Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and has given us guidance in regards to these days (prophecies)
May I suggest that you look into the Islamic end times literature and see the status of AlQuds/Jerusalem.
It is very much an issue for the Islamic nation.
Time heals all wounds.
An Islamic political entity will be established.
The unintended consequence of all these "interventions."

We are a people of faith and hope. :)"

I don't want to take a 'deep dive' into Islamic eschatology because 1] I have enough problems dealing with similar nonsense from Christians that struggle to maintain a rational discussion by veering off into "end time" fantasies that are, simply, not relevant to such geopolitical issues, 2] Muslims demonstrated that during the Crusades that they were able to address the loss of Jerusalem as a political issue without resorting to their eschatology, i.e. Saladin wasn't waiting for a 'Messiah' to help him win back the Holy Lands, a task he accomplished himself and 3] the idea of a "nation" implies a unitary leadership, not several dozen ferret leaders in an American bag !?

Please don't be offended by this but you seem to be missing and misunderstanding a sizeable chunk of your own history and culture. Perhaps, you should leave the eschatology and delve into the history of how and why the Muslims recaptured Jerusalem from the Crusaders in 1187 !?

I can tell you "end times" had nothing to do with it!

DesertRose

Superstar
I can tell you "end times" had nothing to do with it!
I see hence in your opinion the prophecies about our future should not be in play in regards to our motivations?
May I make a suggestion?
Instead of asking me about the past perhaps you can acknowledge that which Muslims look upon with hope?
No need to deep dive.
I will point you towards one direction.
The 'coalition of the killing' will lose in the af/pak (and a part of Iran) region and those brethren( along with almahdi) will march on to liberate Jerusalem.
Hope that is enough of a "shallow dive'' for you.

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I see hence in your opinion the prophecies about our future should not be in play in regards to our motivations?
May I make a suggestion?
Instead of asking me about the past perhaps you can acknowledge that which Muslims look upon with hope?
No need to deep dive.
I will point you towards one direction.
The 'coalition of the killing' will lose in the af/pak region and those brethren( along with almahdi) will march on to liberate Jerusalem.
Hope that is enough of a "shallow dive'' for you.
You are no doubt aware of how closely these expectations mirror and fly in the face of the warnings of Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38?

Nothing here suggests the IDF are the decisive factor in Israel's survival against impossible odds. These books are perhaps 2500 years old, not "corrupted" just to annoy Muslims and carry grave warnings to those coming against Jerusalem.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
None of that is true.

You may want people to think the ones killing are flower-waving adults singing, "We shall overcome," but most of the Israelis killing in these protests/riots have proven to be invaders and colonizers engaged in violent acts against the Palestinian people. If they didn't invade the land and kick people out of their homes, set-up an apartheird government, and or try to colonize the lands, they would stop getting attacked. It's that simple.
^ I fixed it for you. I had to put the truth in rather than the lies you put out. I don't even know why you're on the forums here when your a talking piece for the elite corporate media outlets.

If you came into my home and tried to kick me out you better believe I would try to do everything in my power to not let that happen, which if it literally was you it wouldn't take much on my part to stop you lol.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Just so you know, I'm much bigger than you. :)
I'm no small guy myself, I have fought at the amateur and briefly at the pro-level in mixed martial arts, and I wrestle and strike with guys who are over 220 lbs and under 15% body fat daily so no, I don't believe you thinking you're bigger than me would actually mean anything. However, you being a Zionist would most likely mean you take the cowards way out and try to use numbers and weapons to overcome taking another man's home by trying to find a investor to finance your home invasions.