Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I knew this would happen when Trump picked Pence, part of the Family's plan to manipulate world events to shadow biblical prophecy. Their whole goal is to set the stage for Christ's return and this is just one major step
I got to thinking about Elijah and the priests of Baal...

On Mt. Carmel, Elijah said to the people of Israel, “How long will you waver between two opinions? If the Lord is God, follow him; but if Baal is God, follow him” (1 Kings 18:21). The people remained noncommittal at that point. Elijah then challenged the prophets of Baal to prepare a bull as an offering for their god—Elijah would do the same—with this catch: they could light no fire on their altar. The God who answered with fire from the sky would be considered the true God (verses 22–25).

The people agreed that this was a good plan, and the prophets of Baal went first. The pagan prophets cried out and danced around their altar from morning till noon with no answer from Baal. Elijah began to mock them, saying, “Shout louder! . . . Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened” (1 Kings 18:27).

So the prophets of Baal “shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice” (1 Kings 18:28–29). Despite hours of effort, nothing happened. The historian’s comment hints at the emptiness of Baal-worship: “There was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention” (verse 29).

Elijah then called the people to him as he repaired the altar of the Lord. He used twelve stones and dug a trench around the altar. He then placed wood on the altar and laid the cut pieces of the bull on it. Elijah then had the people douse the altar with twelve large jars of water. The water soaked the sacrifice and the wood and filled the trench (1 Kings 18:30–35).

Once the sacrifice was ready, Elijah prayed, “Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, let it be known today that you are God in Israel and that I am your servant and have done all these things at your command. Answer me, Lord, answer me, so these people will know that you, Lord, are God, and that you are turning their hearts back again” (1 Kings 18:36–37). Then God did what Baal could never do: the fire of the LORD fell from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the wood and the stones and the dust, “and also licked up the water in the trench” (verse 38). The people of Israel bowed down and declared the Lord as God (verse 39).

What struck me as the obvious conclusion here is that you can believe as hard as you want to, with as much enthusiasm as you can muster and still be wrong. I felt sorry on one level for the wholeheartedly wrong priests of Baal. Some reward - a damp bull and lots of blood!

In the end, the test, as you rightly identify @TMT will be simply in whether God "shows up" or not. Trump, Bibi, Putin, Erdogan etc can do what they choose and nothing will hasten or delay Gods hand.

elsbet

Superstar
Why are you lying?! No one has cheered that:eek:o_O
By the way 411 is the information line. Send information is what that means!
The US leadership wants wars and always has.
I thought that was what you were saying too. Reading again, I see you were talking about Israel.

They're going down :eek:o_O

DesertRose

Superstar
I thought that was what you were saying too. Reading again, I see you were talking about Israel.

They're going down :eek:o_O
Hey Elsbet, based on the quote you have above I must have been talking about the US empire,because I wrote about US leadership.

Islamic end times has hadiths (prophetic sayings) about Israel's ascendancy. It looks like things will look up for them until the Creator changes their circumstances.

The Prophet – Peace be upon him - said: The flourishing state of Jerusalem will be when Yathrib(Madinah) is in ruins, the ruined state of Yathrib will be when the great war (i.e., the battle of Armageddon) comes, the outbreak of the great war will be at the conquest of Constantinople and the conquest of Constantinople when the Dajjal (Antichrist) comes forth. He (the Prophet) struck his thigh or his shoulder with his hand and said: This is as true as you are here or as you are sitting (meaning Mu'adh ibn Jabal). Sunan Abi Dawud

Last edited:

Antipapirus

Established
wow for a bait thread it has done preety well i see - 36 pages and counting :p:p:p:p

The issue is very simple

Trump is part of a positive coalition of countries and patriotic elements of the US army and the various intelligence agencies, who had enough of the Illuminati crap and are fighting back. They learned to fight fire with fire and that's why it seems as Trump is their puppet, BUT HES FAR FROM IT

The war is fought behind the scenes and most of the planet doesn't know even the top of the iceberg of this war

We will know when its finished very soon

The Israeli Mossad, shin bet, all the powerful people that are really managing the country and of course the Rabbis satanistic elite are in a really tough spot.

Their greatest fear is being exposed to the Israeli citizens as their greatest enemy and oppressor, they fear what will be done to them

They are in a lose-lose situation and won't back off until they are being forcibly removed from power.

Golden Age

Established
@Thunderian . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
I'm impressed by Trump's delivery of his pre-election pledge to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem. He has not proven to be a 'game changer' on some foreign policy areas and nor on economic policy making, at home.
But this is a [genuinely] groundbreaking move and distinguishes Trump from his predecessors in the Oval Office. It also sends out a message to the surrounding Arab states that the status of Jerusalem is a non-negotiable issue and that they should just accept a final political settlement with Israel.
With Jerusalem 'off the negotiating table', the Palestinians and their sponsors in the Middle East have an easy choice to make: normalise relations with Israel and formalise the recognition of Palestinian authority in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. The issue has become far less complicated now, imho.

Bacsi

Star
43 Palestinians dead, 1600 injured during the satanic celebrations in Jerusalem. Where's the international outcry?! They are human beings where wanted to live.

Thunderian

Superstar
43 Palestinians dead, 1600 injured during the satanic celebrations in Jerusalem. Where's the international outcry?! They are human beings where wanted to live.
Where is the outcry against Hamas, the ones who are encouraging these terrorist attacks against Israel?